TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the portion circled is the manipulated ss is from is the wall under one of the shelves on the magazine rack.
attachment.php
I saw this in the very first video. It's not fake. Yall are pulling up wrong pictures. The person said from MrsPC's picture. I believe the rest are from their pics. I don't blame this person though all the snide remarks to someone trying to help.

If you look at dark face you will see him. I am not trying to make a fool out of anyone. The dumpster was at the end of hall of her picture. I assume their are certainin clicks in this ws that can post pics just like all other groups. I am trying to identify the killers even with the mask on. <modsnip>

urtxtigress, I have never been involved in a WS case where so many SSs are taken and posted. I am steadily learning how to "see" what others see when they enhance images. Well, there was the seemingly endless Sievers doc dump filled with nasty texts and calendar entries. However, one of our marvelous sleuths, IQuestion, figured out Mark's code. That is when I left the case. It terrified me that a married man could plan such an evil deed against his beloved partner while still in the marital bed.

Missy's murderer terrifies me. I want them in jail. I want to understand the image evidence that you have been attempting to provide. Shock and awe are not emotions we easily grasp. Why do you suppose the SP wore a facial mask when they are already covered head to toe in tactical gear?

Bear with me on this one...

JMO, but I believe the unedited video would show the vehicle occupants fairly clearly and likely be extremely 'inflammable' to those locally in the know.

I base this on my belief that the video has been likely edited beyond just frames being removed. There are many frames that are highly suspicious and look as if they're artificially darkened in areas around the windows. These frames literally look as if someone took a brush in any common editing tool and went over the windows to conceal the inside of the vehicle. You can literally see what appear to be brush marks on frames where a smaller brush radius was used (again MO).

I say this realizing how high the contrast ratios were on that video being at night and with heavy rain. It's hard to tell how much actual editing was needed, but when I saw small radius brush stokes on certain frames that should have revealed more I felt pretty confident that there had been direct editing on certain frames.

I've uploaded one image (previous thread) from the video that appears (at least to me) 2 occupants in the rear seat. I think the one next to the window had a mask in front of their face.

All this said I think they tried to smoke them out initially knowing the suspicious behavior of the car, but not being able to connect the occupants to the murder in the church. They needed time to evaluate and edit the video and make the decision to release. Eventually I think they came up with the idea to release via SWFA.

I believe LE knows or at least has a good idea who was in Altima, but can't tie them to the crime directly. Another thing that's possible is that they have good evidence, but are trying to find connections to others that weren't at the scene of the crime. I'll let your imagination run on that last part...
Points well taken! In fact in Thread #21, Post 342 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-21&p=12580213#post12580213), a poster said he/she was a former sales manager for a very well known regional audio and video security company. Poster stated that MPD had to be able to see inside Nissan and had to know WHO was inside. Poster knew of the excellence of the SWFA security!

All interesting, looking back in retrospect. I had forgotten so much!

I think someone will eventually bust...whether it's telling a friend in confidence, or ratting out the group themselves in order to get a plea.

MPD has been strategic all along in what they're saying, so the video edits mentioned above don't surprise me.

ALL JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Points well taken! In fact in Thread #21, Post 342 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-21&p=12580213#post12580213), a poster said he/she was a former sales manager for a very well known regional audio and video security company. Poster stated that MPD had to be able to see inside Nissan and had to know WHO was inside. Poster knew of the excellence of the SWFA security!

All interesting, looking back in retrospect. I had forgotten so much!

Found another poster whose boss (who owned an AV company) and he said absolutely, unequivocally (in his opinion) rain or shine the license plate would be visible. It seems like whomever this person is must have in some way, intentionally or otherwise, was driving a vehicle without tags/concealed tags or LE has blurred the image. Thread #21, post 386.

From rereading, I have decided that MPD HAS to know more than we think about the Nissan.

Found another poster whose boss (who owned an AV company) and he said absolutely, unequivocally (in his opinion) rain or shine the license plate would be visible. It seems like whomever this person is must have in some way, intentionally or otherwise, was driving a vehicle without tags/concealed tags or LE has blurred the image. Thread #21, post 386.

From rereading, I have decided that MPD HAS to know more than we think about the Nissan.

Agreed...they've got way more info than they've released. They don't need the publics help which is why they're not asking for it. JMO

The more time goes on, I'd be willing to bet the more arrogant the SP is that they got away with it. You can't act forever...they'll slip up at some point. I'd bet they're being closely watched. JMO

Where is Nancy Grace Crime Online? Or local investigative reporter Tamara Jolee? ANY MSM? Nada since when? January when the video was posted by SWFA/then WS???? JMHO if NG was really investigating and had sources (other than WS MB threads) we may have heard something. Dallas Observer just more or less dealt with the social media ruckus. I sit and wait, patiently as possible.
JMHO if NG was really investigating and had sources (other than WS MB threads) we may have heard something.

:giggle:

JMO, but I believe the unedited video would show the vehicle occupants fairly clearly and likely be extremely 'inflammable' to those locally in the know.

I base this on my belief that the video has been likely edited beyond just frames being removed. There are many frames that are highly suspicious and look as if they're artificially darkened in areas around the windows. These frames literally look as if someone took a brush in any common editing tool and went over the windows to conceal the inside of the vehicle. You can literally see what appear to be brush marks on frames where a smaller brush radius was used (again MO).

I say this realizing how high the contrast ratios were on that video being at night and with heavy rain. It's hard to tell how much actual editing was needed, but when I saw small radius brush stokes on certain frames that should have revealed more I felt pretty confident that there had been direct editing on certain frames.

I've uploaded one image (previous thread) from the video that appears (at least to me) 2 occupants in the rear seat. I think the one next to the window had a mask in front of their face.

All this said I think they tried to smoke them out initially knowing the suspicious behavior of the car, but not being able to connect the occupants to the murder in the church. They needed time to evaluate and edit the video and make the decision to release. Eventually I think they came up with the idea to release via SWFA.

I believe LE knows or at least has a good idea who was in Altima, but can't tie them to the crime directly. Another thing that's possible is that they have good evidence, but are trying to find connections to others that weren't at the scene of the crime. I'll let your imagination run on that last part...

BBM

Can you show me examples of sequential frames, where you think they have been edited via brush marks?

Thanks, Nin

BBM

Can you show me examples of sequential frames, where you think they have been edited via brush marks?

Thanks, Nin

Here's one frame for starters, I'll try to grab a sequence later tonight or tomorrow.

attachment.php

Notice mainly the back window area. This is frame # 12575 at 6:59 in the video.

I'm sorry I don't have energy to sequence some frames together tonight, too much bourbon.

Attachments

• side_altima1.png
    side_altima1.png
    254.9 KB · Views: 546
.... When I saw Mimi post that the reward was DOWN to $30k, it moved me to action. To boost my request, I mentioned other cases to them, for example, $25k for Jessica Chambers' killer and $25k for the IN girls, Abigail and Liberty, in which the FBI offered substantial rewards....

It was during the call at the Nat'l Level that I was told that the FBI is considering the reward offer.

^ sbm bbm^ Offering a reward, particularly a large one, can pull ppl into PD HQ eager to spill their 'info' that breaks the case. Sometimes it does.

OTOH, I've seen/read LE sometimes saying, the passage of time can actually increase chances of ppl coming forward w very helpful information blowing the case wide open. Esp when, over time, relationships change.
Like someone hearing info after the death has a falling out w perp or someone minimally involved.

Someone either close to or on outer edges of victim's, perp's, or middle person/informant's periphery.
A change in marriage, divorce, family members (death of or addition to), neighbors, friends, residence; employer, job title/description, other financial issues/status; church, school, social groups; gyms sports, hobbies, etc.

^ Very broad categories of possible changes that might cause a person to come forward. Sleuthers have presented many excellent theories, some of which are based in whole or part, on ^ change concept. Thanks for posting analyses. Will it also take more time for someone to give LE a case-changer leading to SP's arrest? IDK. I hope not much longer. JM2cts

RIP Missy Bevers.

ETA: And thanks to our high tech still & vid tech photography wizards, also making contributions.

This is why I think he has a fake arm or an extention (costume accessory) arm and they won't be able to find fingerprints. Windows 10 Slate and lightened.
attachment.php

If unadulterated- it's a great image convincing me after long last that he's a she. If he's a she then she was a woman scorned & she planned this out to the nth degree. Guessing she's one fiercely protective mama who stands by her man. Missy did something to REALLY rub her the wrong way

Also I think Altima is inconsequential & a red herring.
Occupant was driving south and stopped there to eat their snack from nearby 24 hour Whataburger IMHO. Altima not connected to the crime.

Lastly and respectfully, Missy's hubby was hours away -verified in Biloxi- WTH are we analyzing the poor guy's hands for?

That's my 2 cents worth on this case.
The detectives need to look at ALL the chicks who Missy angered or disrespected if applicable.

All conjecture IMHO of course

I saw this in the very first video. It's not fake. Yall are pulling up wrong pictures. The person said from MrsPC's picture. I believe the rest are from their pics. I don't blame this person though all the snide remarks to someone trying to help.
This is a cropped pic of the logos on the jacket of your pic. Seems to be maybe a business logo. JMO sorry did not go under right pic. Arkansasmimi
attachment.php

Attachments

• wall under mag rack.JPG
    wall under mag rack.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 440

I think your observations and your thoughts on the delayed release of the video are very plausible. I've thought from day one that parts of the still photo were deliberately blurred and the driver and probable passenger are conveniently difficult to see clearly. I'm not skilled at video or photography but I can see and I admit I'm cynical to the point of obsession.
I'm one who also happens to believe that LE already know who is in the car and I think they also know who all was involved in the conspiracy and murder of Missy Bevers.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Here's one frame for starters, I'll try to grab a sequence later tonight or tomorrow.

attachment.php

Notice mainly the back window area. This is frame # 12575 at 6:59 in the video.

I'm sorry I don't have energy to sequence some frames together tonight, too much bourbon.

You mentioned 'brush strokes'.

-Nin

You mentioned 'brush strokes'.

-Nin

I use the term 'brush' because that is the name of one of the most common tools used in graphics tools such as photoshop. A brush is used with similar tools such as a pen or fill tools to color in areas on graphics or do something like dodge/burn areas of photographs. They're used for all kinds of things allowing you to 'paint' the effect you want allowing all kinds of control like brush shape, flow, opacity just for starters. I use them a ton with layer masks in photography.

Below is a simple example of a dark grey brush with opacity set around 85% that produces softer edges and allows the value below (in this case white to be seen underneath). I also passed back over it with a few strokes to darken in areas to the left.
attachment.php

Anyway, tools like this are used extensively when editing images with a mouse or a pen tablet. Typically you're not painting color directly onto an image, but often you're lowering or raising values that already exist in the image. I can see 'strokes' like this in many frames on the Altima video that look artificial to me. I think they've burned down some of the window views to cut out a clearer view of the occupants. Still JMO of course...

Attachments

• brush.png
    brush.png
    86.1 KB · Views: 301
I use the term 'brush' because that is the name of one of the most common tools used in graphics tools such as photoshop. A brush is used with similar tools such as a pen or fill tools to color in areas on graphics or do something like dodge/burn areas of photographs. They're used for all kinds of things allowing you to 'paint' the effect you want allowing all kinds of control like brush shape, flow, opacity just for starters. I use them a ton with layer masks in photography.

Below is a simple example of a dark grey brush with opacity set around 85% that produces softer edges and allows the value below (in this case white to be seen underneath). I also passed back over it with a few strokes to darken in areas to the left.
attachment.php

Anyway, tools like this are used extensively when editing images with a mouse or a pen tablet. Typically you're not painting color directly onto an image, but often you're lowering or raising values that already exist in the image. I can see 'strokes' like this in many frames on the Altima video that look artificial to me. I think they've burned down some of the window views to cut out a clearer view of the occupants. Still JMO of course...
I'm pretty sure NIN knows all about Photoshop tools. I think she was asking you to point out the brush strokes you see. Can you show us where the picture alterations are?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what the Ellis county constable & sheriff news are doing in Missy's WS thread. Is there some theory about the county officials that I'm unaware of? I agree it's interesting news. But how is it interesting to the Bevers murder?

Agreed...they've got way more info than they've released. They don't need the publics help which is why they're not asking for it. JMO

The more time goes on, I'd be willing to bet the more arrogant the SP is that they got away with it. You can't act forever...they'll slip up at some point. I'd bet they're being closely watched. JMO

Every time you post this, I say a prayer that it is true. I do believe you. But time increases frustration (it's really apparent in this thread.) I can only imagine how frustrated LE is.

The theory that no one is currently a danger to others because they eliminated their problem is really plausible, and very sad.

I'm pretty sure NIN knows all about Photoshop tools. I think she was asking you to point out the brush strokes you see. Can you show us where the picture alterations are?

Are you serious..? You can't plainly see them? If not I suggest a better monitor and/or video card. I adjusted zoomed in and adjusted the histogram enough to where it's painfully obvious, probably even on a phone with a decent screen. I'll check on my iPhone in a minute.

I don't have time to draw a circle right now since I'm at work, but I'm very surprised those 'brush strokes' aren't jumping out to you. They are very clear to me in the middle of the side window, and I think it's possible there are some in the front and rear window areas also. Hell, I could be dead wrong and that's why I tried to back up my claim with a video frame that I found in 30 seconds from memory.

As for NIN knowing photoshop - yeah I agree that most people analyzing anything 2D image related are going to have experience using that program (or at least Gimp) I would hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth