TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video on Youtube "BB talks about his wife's murder"

Hands over hands ... Maybe, one would recognize the "exclusivity" more when the hands are hanging and pointing downwards, :dunno: .

HandsBB.jpgHandsBB2.jpgHandsBB3.jpgHandsBB4.jpgHandsBB5.jpg

At the beginning of this case I noticed BB's hands as he spreads them, somehow striking and unlike some others.
I think to have seen (long time ago now) the same on SP.

Does someone here want to see pics of his hands? Otherwise I would spare the place. :)

I want to see, thanks!
ETA: I see it now, thanks.

This is why I think he has a fake arm or an extention (costume accessory) arm and they won't be able to find fingerprints. Windows 10 Slate and lightened.
attachment.php

I've always thought this brief moment of the vid showed us the best SP profile. Frankly, my mind thought the profile looked quite feminine yet my subconscious rejected the notion since I've not noticed in the video that the SP possesses feminine mannerisms, thus the conflict, within my head.

This ss also shows the height of SP which falls in line with LEOs 5'2" - 5'7" which lends itself to the female gender. Maybe LEO is inaccurate and their first assumption on SPs height was correct. That's an assumption that should not be made.

Anyway, I contacted the local FBI for Ellis Co. I asked for a reason why there had not been a reward offered in MBs case. Of course, no one could tell me the answer. However, I was told by the Nat'l Office that offering a reward in MBs case is being considered. I filed a request for encouraging the matter to be one of priority since we are approaching the one year anniversary of Missy's death.

I've always thought this brief moment of the vid showed us the best SP profile. Frankly, my mind thought the profile looked quite feminine yet my subconscious rejected the notion since I've not noticed in the video that the SP possesses feminine mannerisms, thus the conflict, within my head.

This ss also shows the height of SP which falls in line with LEOs 5'2" - 5'7" which lends itself to the female gender. Maybe LEO is inaccurate and their first assumption on SPs height was correct. That's an assumption that should not be made.

Anyway, I contacted the local FBI for Ellis Co. I asked for a reason why there had not been a reward offered in MBs case. Of course, no one could tell me the answer. However, I was told by the Nat'l Office that offering a reward in MBs case is being considered. I filed a request for encouraging the matter to be one of priority since we are approaching the one year anniversary of Missy's death.

Awesome Dee Dee! Can you provide us a link to connect w them so that we may also be the squeaky wheels? Tia

Ezrah, here is a capture of the second car:

attachment.php

Taken from this layer:

attachment.php

Sure looks strange, but it may just be the middle mirror against a lighter background. Any car moving here would be caught on the SWFA surveillance tape(s). Slim chance therefore.

attachment.php

-Nin

Passenger too? Looking right...maybe. What do you think Nin?
783a1338bed8dec412c5e472a2a13b05.jpg

Video on Youtube "BB talks about his wife's murder"

Hands over hands ... Maybe, one would recognize the "exclusivity" more when the hands are hanging and pointing downwards, :dunno: .

View attachment 112115View attachment 112116View attachment 112117View attachment 112119View attachment 112120

Do you see SP doing the same hand movements? I just watched the church video again and couldn't see what you mean, could you maybe point it out for me, please? Thank you 😊

Quote Originally Posted by ardenmost View Post
Did we even see Missy's truck on COC video? I cannot remember that we saw it. I thought LE said a vehicle was seen, but had no recognizable features and therefore, it was deemed "not verifiable" and not eligible as evidence...............Can anyone enlighten me?

Missy's truck is seen on surveillance video pulling into the COC lot. I believe we assume it was caught on the SWFA camera or the truck lights might have triggered a camera inside COC. There was a mention by LE of a vehicle caught in a video frame but they were not comfortable releasing a make or model iirc because of poor quality of the image. Arkansas Mimi can help us with her awesome files here I hope:)

This is what frustrates me as much as not getting new info. The meshing together of info. These are 2 different instances.
1, MPD posted on their UPDATED Timeline Friday April 22 that they saw MB truck pulling into the CCoC parking lot at 4:16 a.m. **They make no confirmation from where MB Truck is captured, jmho only it was from SWFA video, same as the confirmed from MPD that the only 1 time reference to a vehicle was referenced. MPD confirmed that surveillance video was from SWFA.

• Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:16 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers’ pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot. https://www.facebook.com/1950470073...95047007358/10154082916172359/?type=3&theater

2, The one and only MSM that quoted Asst Chief Johnson was NBC5 http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Pol...376269831.html and DailyMail UK quoted NBC5 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ess-coach.html as source in a story. The quote was from Tues, April 19th and in article April 20.
"There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,” Johnson said.

I asked MPD and link to where the above mentioned surveillance video came from, SWFA. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-40&p=13106843#post13106843

One thing everyone needs to remember. The video (s) we have are not complete what MPD has and they are spliced and at parts zoomed in (manipulated to begin with prior to public seeing). Same with the SWFA, we know they are spliced (can see jumps from same camera) and are told they are from snips from 17 different cameras. So no way do they provide a whole story of what happen, possible just a small fraction. *(AND MPD has much more SWFA video that this that is a fact. They were able to tell what time MB drove in and also saw a vehicle "in far corner of the frame, parked in the distance" http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Pol...376269831.html We (public) are not privy to that evidence.

As far as the vehicles parked in the rear. If you look at Google Earth (if ariel view is same has street view date May 2015 has very same car that Ezrah asking NIN about with SUV behind it) or any one video who has gone to the SWFA, there are vehicles parked in that very same spot. Prior to April 18, 2016 and well after. For one DeDee has provided photos of her visit months afterwards and same vehicles are there. JMHO non issue.

Hoping for more info/arreat soon. Have wonderful Monday! Hugs Mimi

Do you see SP doing the same hand movements? I just watched the church video again and couldn't see what you mean, could you maybe point it out for me, please? Thank you ��

Especially since BB was alibied to be in Mississippi at the time of the murder. *for it to be BB alleged hands JMHO

One thing everyone needs to remember. The video (s) we have are not complete what MPD has and they are spliced and at parts zoomed in (manipulated to begin with prior to public seeing). Same with the SWFA, we know they are spliced (can see jumps from same camera) and are told they are from snips from 17 different cameras. So no way do they provide a whole story of what happen, possible just a small fraction. *(AND MPD has much more SWFA video that this that is a fact. They were able to tell what time MB drove in and also saw a vehicle "in far corner of the frame, parked in the distance" http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Pol...376269831.html We (public) are not privy to that evidence.

As far as the vehicles parked in the rear. If you look at Google Earth (if ariel view is same has street view date May 2015 has very same car that Ezrah asking NIN about with SUV behind it) or any one video who has gone to the SWFA, there are vehicles parked in that very same spot. Prior to April 18, 2016 and well after. For one DeDee has provided photos of her visit months afterwards and same vehicles are there. JMHO non issue.

Hoping for more info/arreat soon. Have wonderful Monday! Hugs Mimi

Hope new baby and mom doing well! Thanks for the links. As to the cars on side I looked at what was on Google Earth currently and see vehicles parked in that area. I do not think I see the throwback muscle car in the photo and can't discern the SUV is one of those or not. I did not see an option on my phone app to look for historical views of SWFA but it was newly opened Aug. 2014 according to news article. It appears to be that the two vehicles are occupied at the time the Altima is in the lot in Apr. 18. If so it would be relevant to the case whether as witnesses to what they saw if not involved. If anyone has past, present images of those two vehicles parked there please post. Here is mine from today's Google Earth search of SWFA. Thanks
6c1ecb625395e24efef4947f2859643e.jpg

I have to say, I think we're pulling out evidence that isn't there in hopes of getting answers. I totally understand we all want justice for Missy and this creep(s) to pay for their crime. Mimi is right that MPD has wayyyy more information than we do. I can't wait for the day when they make an arrest. Justice will come...JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say, I think we're pulling out evidence that isn't there in hopes of getting answers. I totally understand we all want justice for Missy and this creep(s) to pay for their crime. Mimi is right that MPD has wayyyy more information than we do. I can't wait for the day when they make an arrest. Justice will come...JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, okay.

Hope new baby and mom doing well! Thanks for the links. As to the cars on side I looked at what was on Google Earth currently and see vehicles parked in that area. I do not think I see the throwback muscle car in the photo and can't discern the SUV is one of those or not. I did not see an option on my phone app to look for historical views of SWFA but it was newly opened Aug. 2014 according to news article. It appears to be that the two vehicles are occupied at the time the Altima is in the lot in Apr. 18. If so it would be relevant to the case whether as witnesses to what they saw if not involved. If anyone has past, present images of those two vehicles parked there please post. Here is mine from today's Google Earth search of SWFA. Thanks
6c1ecb625395e24efef4947f2859643e.jpg

Mom and baby are doing perfect! Thank you for asking. She is the smallest of any we had at 6# 14 oz so it has been like playing babydolls ;)

On the veh, I do not claim to know vehicles makes/models. I just feel from my untrained Mimi eyes that the vehicle parked in front of the black Suburban looks to be near the same in the ss I took from a drive by of SWFA and CCoC video June 2016, the Google aerial shot and the SWFA video released. Dunno, I could be very wrong, just odd to me that they parked the same vehicles same place all the time.
SWFA April 18 2016
swfa 116 mark veh in rear.JPG
June 2016
june 18 2016 SWFA car parked rear of building.JPG june 18 2016 SWFA car parked rear of building 3.jpg june 18 2016 SWFA car parked rear of building 2.JPG

Where is Nancy Grace Crime Online? Or local investigative reporter Tamara Jolee? ANY MSM? Nada since when? January when the video was posted by SWFA/then WS???? JMHO if NG was really investigating and had sources (other than WS MB threads) we may have heard something. Dallas Observer just more or less dealt with the social media ruckus. I sit and wait, patiently as possible.

Mom and baby are doing perfect! Thank you for asking. She is the smallest of any we had at 6# 14 oz so it has been like playing babydolls ;)

On the veh, I do not claim to know vehicles makes/models. I just feel from my untrained Mimi eyes that the vehicle parked in front of the black Suburban looks to be near the same in the ss I took from a drive by of SWFA and CCoC video June 2016, the Google aerial shot and the SWFA video released. Dunno, I could be very wrong, just odd to me that they parked the same vehicles same place all the time.
SWFA April 18 2016
View attachment 112177
June 2016
View attachment 112174 View attachment 112175 View attachment 112176

Tiny baby:) How sweet! Just thinking if veh there 24/7 if someone's in them while that Altima is driving around would be pretty important for MPD to add to all that evidence they surely have. Hope they added it and talked to occupants who for some may be mythical but looks like could be occupied to me. Saw other enhancements of SUV elsewhere from someone I trust that they know what there're doing as I do Nins work. TOS so can't bring it over. It's all good just rallying to keep Missy in sight. sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1