TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiny baby:) How sweet! Just thinking if veh there 24/7 if someone's in them while that Altima is driving around would be pretty important for MPD to add to all that evidence they surely have. Hope they added it and talked to occupants who for some may be mythical but looks like could be occupied to me. Saw other enhancements of SUV elsewhere from someone I trust that they know what there're doing as I do Nins work. TOS so can't bring it over. It's all good just rallying to keep Missy in sight. sigh...

bbm
So, are you alluding that you know more than you can say?
tia

Mom and baby are doing perfect! Thank you for asking. She is the smallest of any we had at 6# 14 oz so it has been like playing babydolls ;)

On the veh, I do not claim to know vehicles makes/models. I just feel from my untrained Mimi eyes that the vehicle parked in front of the black Suburban looks to be near the same in the ss I took from a drive by of SWFA and CCoC video June 2016, the Google aerial shot and the SWFA video released. Dunno, I could be very wrong, just odd to me that they parked the same vehicles same place all the time.
SWFA April 18 2016
View attachment 112177
June 2016
View attachment 112174 View attachment 112175 View attachment 112176

You had a baby or you became a grandma ? Congrats either way :)

Long time lurker here. Since I'm a relatively new local, I've been following this case intently. I didn't know Missy nor do I know anyone related to the case. My long held belief is that MPD either knows who SP is and is closely watching them, knows that SP is long gone, or knows SP is already locked up somewhere. Why else would they leave us all in the dark if there was even a sliver of a chance that the public could be at risk? That's what I tell myself anyway...

I wanted to point out this article that was just posted by the Midlothian Mirror. I'm also providing a snippet that caught my attention. I'm not insinuating anything, just putting this out here because of the timing.

http://www.midlothianmirror.com/new...remove-pct-4-constable-mike-jones-from-office

“On Feb. 9, 2016, a citizen of Ellis County appeared in my office to make a complaint against Constable Mike Jones. In support of the complaint, the citizen provided purchasing records from Ellis County, which had been obtained through the Texas Public Information Act. The citizen also provided copies of Constable Jones’ campaign finance reports as well as screenshots from social media pages belonging to Constable Jones,”

Long time lurker here. Since I'm a relatively new local, I've been following this case intently. I didn't know Missy nor do I know anyone related to the case. My long held belief is that MPD either knows who SP is and is closely watching them, knows that SP is long gone, or knows SP is already locked up somewhere. Why else would they leave us all in the dark if there was even a sliver of a chance that the public could be at risk? That's what I tell myself anyway...

I wanted to point out this article that was just posted by the Midlothian Mirror. I'm also providing a snippet that caught my attention. I'm not insinuating anything, just putting this out here because of the timing.

http://www.midlothianmirror.com/new...remove-pct-4-constable-mike-jones-from-office

“On Feb. 9, 2016, a citizen of Ellis County appeared in my office to make a complaint against Constable Mike Jones. In support of the complaint, the citizen provided purchasing records from Ellis County, which had been obtained through the Texas Public Information Act. The citizen also provided copies of Constable Jones’ campaign finance reports as well as screenshots from social media pages belonging to Constable Jones,”

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

This is the only pictures of the man with white hair that I have but not sure if they are mask. I also have a man standing back by dumpster from MrsPC's pic of the alcove.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 16508437_847462835394914_1841689238840217665_n.jpg
    16508437_847462835394914_1841689238840217665_n.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 418
  • WP_20160521_21_19_32_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160521_21_19_32_Pro.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 446
  • 1.48b on 2-24 - Copy (3).jpg
    1.48b on 2-24 - Copy (3).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 433
Hallucinating early in the morning, I see the following: chaos of pixels and in between a gentle appearance of a pair (man left/woman right, standing close together, man has his right arm around waist of woman, both looking to the photographer). Looks like a nice photo which is only faintly seen. I recognize no real faces (eyes, nose, mouth) but I see: they are looking at me. I see the man's arm with short sleeve, woman with tank top. Both the bodies below the belt line are not visible.

attachment.php

<modsnip>

Attachments

• MissyUnknownPairVersion1.jpg
    MissyUnknownPairVersion1.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 529
This is the only pictures of the man with white hair that I have but not sure if they are mask. I also have a man standing back by dumpster from MrsPC's pic of the alcove.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

:waitasec: I am confused. Where do you see the man with white hair from the orig video at the 1:14 mark? JMHO this has been manipulated so much that I am afraid your seeing something that is not there. Respectfully, I watched it in slow motion a few times and never saw anything on the magazine rack.
MPD 114 mark.JPG

Also where is there a dumpster that you saw someone? The only Dumpster at CCoC is on the NE Corner OUTSIDE, and it does not appear on any of the released video or SS from MPD> TIA [video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

Hallucinating early in the morning, I see the following: chaos of pixels and in between a gentle appearance of a pair (man left/woman right, standing close together, man has his right arm around waist of woman, both looking to the photographer). Looks like a nice photo which is only faintly seen. I recognize no real faces (eyes, nose, mouth) but I see: they are looking at me. I see the man's arm with short sleeve, woman with tank top. Both the bodies below the belt line are not visible.

attachment.php

<modsnip>

But the portion circled is the manipulated ss is from is the wall under one of the shelves on the magazine rack.
attachment.php

Attachments

• wall under mag rack.JPG
    wall under mag rack.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 529
Originally Posted by ezrah View Post
Tiny baby How sweet! Just thinking if veh there 24/7 if someone's in them while that Altima is driving around would be pretty important for MPD to add to all that evidence they surely have. Hope they added it and talked to occupants who for some may be mythical but looks like could be occupied to me. Saw other enhancements of SUV elsewhere from someone I trust that they know what there're doing as I do Nins work. TOS so can't bring it over. It's all good just rallying to keep Missy in sight. sigh...

bbm
So, are you alluding that you know more than you can say?
tia

Saw other enhancements of SUV elsewhere from someone I trust that they know what there're doing as I do Nins work. TOS so can't bring it over. It's all good just rallying to keep Missy in sight. sigh...
That means that because of TOS can not bring it over. Not MSM/LE... so something found on Twitter or Facebook or some other area that can not be linked. JMHO

<modsnip> But the portion circled is the manipulated ss is from is the wall under one of the shelves on the magazine rack.
attachment.php

<modsnip> When I tried to analyse what details I'm seeing on an Altima pic surprisingly I saw to the right of the driver a head (face, hair) of someone who looked like Missy. My brain wasn't able to work it out so fast - then the pic was already gone. The next try was as unsuccessful as the first. :confused:

http://killingkillers.blogspot.de/2016_04_01_archive.html
TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2016
Concern grows for Stephen Lathom, missing in the UK

Look at the pic and the date when this man vanished. The pic appeared when I searched for BB/MB to find the photo I remember of them standing close together. The man would represent a nice lookalike if one should need a man. ;)

Hallucinating early in the morning, I see the following: chaos of pixels and in between a gentle appearance of a pair (man left/woman right, standing close together, man has his right arm around waist of woman, both looking to the photographer). Looks like a nice photo which is only faintly seen. I recognize no real faces (eyes, nose, mouth) but I see: they are looking at me. I see the man's arm with short sleeve, woman with tank top. Both the bodies below the belt line are not visible. 1st pic from car,2nd from hallway before he turns. and 3rd at end of hallway by dumpster. windows 10 photo editer, slate, cropped and lightened.

attachment.php

<modsnip>
If you look at dark face you will see him. I am not trying to make a fool out of anyone. The dumpster was at the end of hall of her picture. I assume their are certainin clicks in this ws that can post pics just like all other groups. I am trying to identify the killers even with the mask on. <modsnip>

If you look at dark face you will see him. I am not trying to make a fool out of anyone. The dumpster was at the end of hall of her picture. I assume their are certainin clicks in this ws that can post pics just like all other groups. I am trying to identify the killers even with the mask on. If I new how to delete everything I put on here I would since everyone is so RUDE. Admin, can you remove them please I am going to where they actual care who killled Missy.

Never did I intend to be rude! I'm sorry, if you feel offended!
I am curious and I am expectant for every new picture. I would turn upside down, only to be able to recognize the content and details better! Where is your next picture? :)

Never did I intend to be rude! I'm sorry, if you feel offended!
I am curious and I am expectant for every new picture. I would turn upside down, only to be able to recognize the content and details better! Where is your next picture? :)

Same here urtxtigress!! I'm just happy you and others are still posting, as it has died down on missys thread a bit. I like looking at pictures people post and I hope I can see what others do, keep up the good work! :)

Mom and baby are doing perfect! Thank you for asking. She is the smallest of any we had at 6# 14 oz so it has been like playing babydolls ;)

On the veh, I do not claim to know vehicles makes/models. I just feel from my untrained Mimi eyes that the vehicle parked in front of the black Suburban looks to be near the same in the ss I took from a drive by of SWFA and CCoC video June 2016, the Google aerial shot and the SWFA video released. Dunno, I could be very wrong, just odd to me that they parked the same vehicles same place all the time.
SWFA April 18 2016
View attachment 112177
June 2016
View attachment 112174 View attachment 112175 View attachment 112176

And there is this one from a drive by SWFA taken one Sunday last summer. Still believe that someone lives upstairs. The building is an exceptional piece of architecture.

CoC SWFA rear wall.jpg

......Bored, so I have been rereading prior threads.

In thread #21, the Nissan was the hot topic. That is back when the MPD only gave one still shot and asked the public for the oval sticker info. Looking back, according to SWFA, they gave the full video to MPD at that time--April 2016, I believe. Yet it was months later when someone on here "found" the several minute long video posted on SWFA website this past December.

I'm trying to understand the delay, why, and what does it all mean in the scheme of things?

Awesome Dee Dee! Can you provide us a link to connect w them so that we may also be the squeaky wheels? Tia

First, congratulations, Mimi!!! I had my two precious angels from heaven all of last week and it was divine. I'll never understand why God blessed me with such delightful sweetness but I sure am thankful for them.

:thinking: Interesting that I called last week yet noticed today, when grabbing the link, that the Special Agent in Charge of Ellis Co. has changed since my last posting. Wonder what that could mean? Does the FBI transfer officers around frequently? I couldn't help myself from feeling disappointed. Why would they move the guy and replace him with another?

I was most polite, kind and professional in my sincere request. When I saw Mimi post that the reward was DOWN to $30k, it moved me to action. To boost my request, I mentioned other cases to them, for example, $25k for Jessica Chambers' killer and $25k for the IN girls, Abigail and Liberty, in which the FBI offered substantial rewards.

I asked at the local FBI level for an explanation of determining how rewards are offered. Then, after receiving unsatisfactory responses, the call was patched to Nat'l Headquarters in order for me to file the request for a reward to be offered for MBs murder. It was during the call at the Nat'l Level that I was told that the FBI is considering the reward offer.

One Justice Way
Dallas, TX 75220
(972) 559-5000

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/dallas

......Bored, so I have been rereading prior threads.

In thread #21, the Nissan was the hot topic. That is back when the MPD only gave one still shot and asked the public for the oval sticker info. Looking back, according to SWFA, they gave the full video to MPD at that time--April 2016, I believe. Yet it was months later when someone on here "found" the several minute long video posted on SWFA website this past December.

I'm trying to understand the delay, why, and what does it all mean in the scheme of things?

Bear with me on this one...

JMO, but I believe the unedited video would show the vehicle occupants fairly clearly and likely be extremely 'inflammable' to those locally in the know.

I base this on my belief that the video has been likely edited beyond just frames being removed. There are many frames that are highly suspicious and look as if they're artificially darkened in areas around the windows. These frames literally look as if someone took a brush in any common editing tool and went over the windows to conceal the inside of the vehicle. You can literally see what appear to be brush marks on frames where a smaller brush radius was used (again MO).

I say this realizing how high the contrast ratios were on that video being at night and with heavy rain. It's hard to tell how much actual editing was needed, but when I saw small radius brush stokes on certain frames that should have revealed more I felt pretty confident that there had been direct editing on certain frames.

I've uploaded one image (previous thread) from the video that appears (at least to me) 2 occupants in the rear seat. I think the one next to the window had a mask in front of their face.

All this said I think they tried to smoke them out initially knowing the suspicious behavior of the car, but not being able to connect the occupants to the murder in the church. They needed time to evaluate and edit the video and make the decision to release. Eventually I think they came up with the idea to release via SWFA.

I believe LE knows or at least has a good idea who was in Altima, but can't tie them to the crime directly. Another thing that's possible is that they have good evidence, but are trying to find connections to others that weren't at the scene of the crime. I'll let your imagination run on that last part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1