TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one frame for starters, I'll try to grab a sequence later tonight or tomorrow.

attachment.php

Notice mainly the back window area. This is frame # 12575 at 6:59 in the video.

I'm sorry I don't have energy to sequence some frames together tonight, too much bourbon.

I see it very clearly. Interesting.

Are you serious..? You can't plainly see them? If not I suggest a better monitor and/or video card. I adjusted zoomed in and adjusted the histogram enough to where it's painfully obvious, probably even on a phone with a decent screen. I'll check on my iPhone in a minute.

I don't have time to draw a circle right now since I'm at work, but I'm very surprised those 'brush strokes' aren't jumping out to you. They are very clear to me in the middle of the side window, and I think it's possible there are some in the front and rear window areas also. Hell, I could be dead wrong and that's why I tried to back up my claim with a video frame that I found in 30 seconds from memory.

As for NIN knowing photoshop - yeah I agree that most people analyzing anything 2D image related are going to have experience using that program (or at least Gimp) I would hope.

....Quite obvious on the back window. Thanks for pointing it out. I made the mistake of believing MPD was being completely open and honest when the longer release of the SWFA video was made public. I was wrong and I appreciate your helpfulness!

I'm not sure what the Ellis county constable & sheriff news are doing in Missy's WS thread. Is there some theory about the county officials that I'm unaware of? I agree it's interesting news. But how is it interesting to the Bevers murder?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It relates in the sense that there is a history of misbehavior and corruption among LE in the county in which Midlothian sits. Obviously that doesn't mean that Midlothian PD have any bad eggs. But it highlights an overall atmosphere in that county of LE thinking that different rules apply to them.

MPD's spokesman Johnson has publicly stated that some within the department compare the MB case to the Kaufman County prosecutor killings. In that case, you had a disgruntled former lawyer and Justice of the Peace who thought he was above the law. He had a grudge against those who held him accountable.

So the theory is that maybe MB might have run afoul of someone in LE. Or alternately, maybe someone outside of LE held a grudge against her for some slight in business/fitness dealings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It relates in the sense that there is a history of misbehavior and corruption among LE in the county in which Midlothian sits. Obviously that doesn't mean that Midlothian PD have any bad eggs. But it highlights an overall atmosphere in that county of LE thinking that different rules apply to them.

MPD's spokesman Johnson has publicly stated that some within the department compare the MB case to the Kaufman County prosecutor killings. In that case, you had a disgruntled former lawyer and Justice of the Peace who thought he was above the law. He had a grudge against those who held him accountable.

So the theory is that maybe MB might have run afoul of someone in LE. Or alternately, maybe someone outside of LE held a grudge against her for some slight in business/fitness dealings.

The big question now is...What did Missy know?

Also, Ellis County Sheriff Dept had the former deputies who pawned guns stolen from property room either in 2015 or early 2016. I think the link for this was on a much earlier thread and possibly MB knew something about some nefarious happenings either thru her workout gym, friends, LE/FF connections, CG clients or coworkers.

The big question now is...What did Missy know?

The gunman's wife was also in on it(former attorney who list his law license when he got busted for taking a couple computer monitors home). I mean don't these county attorneys make enuf to buy a couple monitors??? At the very least, I would think for an attorney who probably does work after hours at home, he would be supplied with one to use. Years ago, when I was in the telecommunications field and worked at home sometimes at night, I was given and laptop, monitor, docking station etc. But this stupid act led to this former attorneys forever visit in Texas' crossbar hotel. Actually I think he got DP of course they are appealing. His wife rolled on him to save her own skin.

Having said previously, this may drag out for years and as relationships marriages, friendships, etc change- someone may come out of the woodwork years from now and be ready to talk (ex spouse boyfriend/girlfriend, former friend or relative. Seems to happen a lot on ID Tv, Joe Kenda etc. the person keeps the knowledge but when something severs the ties, they become willing to talk.

Unfortunately it may take years and MB's daughters have to live without knowing and then be dragged into a trial etc and reopen wounds years from now. Very very sad situation.

Here's one frame for starters, I'll try to grab a sequence later tonight or tomorrow.

Notice mainly the back window area. This is frame # 12575 at 6:59 in the video.

I'm sorry I don't have energy to sequence some frames together tonight, too much bourbon.

:cow: You do not need to prove anything to me. I noticed the glass on the windows during the first viewing. The windows not only were blacked out at points but they were also fogged. I kept having to assume that there was a dog in the car, panting heavily, to cause such foggy car windows.

The video was released for the benefit of making the killer uncomfortable and not for the public's assistance.

I think your observations and your thoughts on the delayed release of the video are very plausible. I've thought from day one that parts of the still photo were deliberately blurred and the driver and probable passenger are conveniently difficult to see clearly. I'm not skilled at video or photography but I can see and I admit I'm cynical to the point of obsession.
I'm one who also happens to believe that LE already know who is in the car and I think they also know who all was involved in the conspiracy and murder of Missy Bevers.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I concur about the blurring of imagery. It is so annoying. The brain cannot interpret what the eyes cannot see.
I'm one who also happens to believe that LE already know who is in the car and I think they also know who all was involved in the conspiracy and murder of Missy Bevers.

This is the absolute only reason I can think of that will excuse the FBI from offering a reward. They already know.

I'm not sure what the Ellis county constable & sheriff news are doing in Missy's WS thread. Is there some theory about the county officials that I'm unaware of? I agree it's interesting news. But how is it interesting to the Bevers murder?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

A while back there were rumors of MB possibly knowing, or overhearing some of the LE corruption in Ellis County. Whether that's true or not, I couldn't tell you... but there have certainly been charges filed, resignations, and arrests made. I suppose that could be why.

EDITED TO ADD - I should have read the other posts before responding.. Sorry.

Mom and baby are doing perfect! Thank you for asking. She is the smallest of any we had at 6# 14 oz so it has been like playing babydolls ;)

On the veh, I do not claim to know vehicles makes/models. I just feel from my untrained Mimi eyes that the vehicle parked in front of the black Suburban looks to be near the same in the ss I took from a drive by of SWFA and CCoC video June 2016, the Google aerial shot and the SWFA video released. Dunno, I could be very wrong, just odd to me that they parked the same vehicles same place all the time.
SWFA April 18 2016

June 2016

View attachment 112175

I may need to walk back from my assumption about the windows being intentionally foggy and extend an apology. I went back and studied Mimi's pics taken during or after a rain shower. The car's windows are fogged from condensation, I suppose.

I see it very clearly. Interesting.

Look at the video...the window is rolling up....at the end of this car driving off the screen...the window goes all the way to to the top..they had the window down...and when they took off...it was rolling up...

Are you serious..? You can't plainly see them? If not I suggest a better monitor and/or video card. I adjusted zoomed in and adjusted the histogram enough to where it's painfully obvious, probably even on a phone with a decent screen. I'll check on my iPhone in a minute.

I don't have time to draw a circle right now since I'm at work, but I'm very surprised those 'brush strokes' aren't jumping out to you. They are very clear to me in the middle of the side window, and I think it's possible there are some in the front and rear window areas also. Hell, I could be dead wrong and that's why I tried to back up my claim with a video frame that I found in 30 seconds from memory.

As for NIN knowing photoshop - yeah I agree that most people analyzing anything 2D image related are going to have experience using that program (or at least Gimp) I would hope.

Here is the original frame in question:

attachment.php

This is the image you posted:

attachment.php

This is the same original frame showing what IMO is condensation from the interior on the back window:

attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• altima frame in question.jpg
    altima frame in question.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 295
  • altima.png
    altima.png
    254.9 KB · Views: 301
  • altima frame in question 2.jpg
    altima frame in question 2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 303
  • altima frame in question 2 marked.jpg
    altima frame in question 2 marked.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 303
You do recall, that we have a capture of the driver right? -Nin

attachment.php

Attachments

• SWFA CC sequence 20160284 1 processed.png
    SWFA CC sequence 20160284 1 processed.png
    279.5 KB · Views: 299
There is absolutely no proof, that MPD is being dishonest in any way in this case. One or two cherry-picked frames do not make an entire cake.

Anyone thinking some of the frames were edited, please post sequential frames, that is more than just one, and show all other frames, that have been altered accordingly. You cannot have just one instance of something is being blurred out or brush stroked or black marked, when on the other hand that same something can be seen in another frame.

All my opinion.

-Nin

Here is the original frame in question:

attachment.php

This is the image you posted:

attachment.php

This is the same original frame showing what IMO is condensation from the interior on the back window:

attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

What are the red arrows supposed to indicate? Thanks.

I saw this in the very first video. It's not fake. Yall are pulling up wrong pictures. The person said from MrsPC's picture. I believe the rest are from their pics. I don't blame this person though all the snide remarks to someone trying to help.

Was not meaning it to be snide remarks. That ss with the red arrow is from the actual MPD video at 1:14 mark, nothing done but enlarged a little bit, and an arrow marking the area where member says "This is the only pictures of the man with white hair that I have but not sure if they are mask". This is the area that was marked on the "enhanced" screen shot posted. I am referencing the photos from post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-42&p=13208930#post13208930
Mrs.PC has posted many ss she has worked on and all come from the orig MPD video or Still Shots that were released by MPD. Same place this ss came from. I apologize again but no snide/sarcasm intended just posting what the orig shows and I am unsure where or how the "man with white hair" is seen here. My orig post http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-42&p=13209094#post13209094 .

Respectfully I do not understand your comment "I don't blame this person though all the snide remarks to someone trying to help." I believe we are all here for the same reason and to best of my knowledge most try to help one another when they ask questions or do not understand. I stand by my orig post "JMHO this has been manipulated so much that I am afraid your seeing something that is not there. Respectfully, I watched it in slow motion a few times and never saw anything on the magazine rack." http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-42&p=13209094#post13209094

Also asked about "dumpster" as I have never seen a dumpster in any MPD released video or still shot from inside the church. Unsure if possibly the member is calling a trash can/container a dumpster or what. Which is possible but have not seen any reply/reference to it yet. My only desire is to help keep thread as factual as we know, with links as back up. JMHO on opinions and I have no problem changing it when shown. Have done that multiple time so far.

What are the red arrows supposed to indicate? Thanks.

The red arrows mark the condensation line IMO. The first two - up and down- show how the area is not covering up or blackening up the part of the seat.

-Nin

There is absolutely no proof, that MPD is being dishonest in any way in this case. One or two cherry-picked frames do not make an entire cake.

Anyone thinking some of the frames were edited, please post sequential frames, that is more than just one, and show all other frames, that have been altered accordingly. You cannot have just one instance of something is being blurred out or brush stroked or black marked, when on the other hand that same something can be seen in another frame.

All my opinion.

-Nin

Agree 100%. SWFA already said they released the video without MPD's involvement. This isn't a LE- doctored copy - it's a copy SWFA put together with only simple edits of various camera angles, IMHO.

To think that a gun store owner, who isn't a video expert, would go into 6000+ frames of video and painstakingly blur them is, to me, absurd. What we see here is what there is to see, unfortunately.

Agree 100%. SWFA already said they released the video without MPD's involvement. This isn't a LE- doctored copy - it's a copy SWFA put together with only simple edits of various camera angles, IMHO.

To think that a gun store owner, who isn't a video expert, would go into 6000+ frames of video and painstakingly blur them is, to me, absurd. What we see here is what there is to see, unfortunately.

Agree, except, I will no go as far as saying the gun store owner isn't a video expert. Know nothing about the store owner or nyone at the store. The store has hi end expensive video cameras, and for a big reason. The 17 camera spliced together video was spliced in parts, that is easy to see watching at orig speed, but at slow. I orig thought blurring had been done until NiN started working on and Jethro (iirc) posted link to frame by frame of some..I know SWFA says released on their own, but I also know they deleted their comment stating that, so on the fence still on that. I thoroughly believe they can see more than what we see, and that FBI can pull stuff from those videos. We KNOW from Kerry Sanders report on the Today show Wed April 21 that FBI was going over thousands of hours of video from SWFA hoping to see the Suspect in store with face uncovered http://www.today.com/video/feds-joi...-bevers-texas-fitness-instructor-670661699846

JMHO There is a reason I just not aware of why SWFA posted April 18 video on Dec 5.

This is a cropped pic of the logos on the jacket of your pic. Seems to be maybe a business logo. JMO sorry did not go under right pic. Arkansasmimi
attachment.php

The wording on the back of the outfit that Suspect is wearing says "POLICE". **My ss was at the 1:14 mark** MPD have stated that what they see also (but it has been since May we heard anything) Sorry I don't see any other logos on the jacket/vest or whatever it is the lettering is on. JMHO ***if your seeing lettering/logo somewhere else I am game for looking at that as are the rest here. Thanks [video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1