TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Family presser tomorrow at 10am EST for Abby and Libby case.....I dont think FBI is involved highly in Missy's case, JMO

Unsure, they were at one point. And it being someone dressed like a LEO, unless they can for sure know isn't .... I think they are, just not sure how much. But for sure giving techinal help. Also there were reports iirc of MPD meeting with FBI at Dallas, months back (or seen leaving cant remember which)

I agree with everything you post !! We get nothing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But I think it's because we got something. Heehee.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Unsure, they were at one point. And it being someone dressed like a LEO, unless they can for sure know isn't .... I think they are, just not sure how much. But for sure giving techinal help. Also there were reports iirc of MPD meeting with FBI at Dallas, months back (or seen leaving cant remember which)

I looked at visitor posts on MPD page and someone asked them if FBI still involved... no answer yet.

JMHO and no snark intended...
I don't think it matters what specific tool was used to edit the frames...brush stroke, smudge, blur, etc. I think nearsouth's post was more to point out that the frames appear to be edited.

Notice the roof of the car....there's absolutely no reflection, glare or color variation. If you look at the roof of the car and follow the passenger side roof line down the back windshield you'll notice where the smudge or blur completely stops. That's not normal, especially when considering a shiny car, lights in the parking lot and rain. There's no doubt in my mind it's edited.

It may not matter to you, if and which particular tool was used to supposedly edit the frames. However, it matters to me, simply because one has to be able to recognize what exactly has been done to be able to actually see something has been done. I like the poster to be more specific.
The vehicle above shows humidity being trapped on the windows from inside therefore causing fogging. It does not show brushstrokes or any other form of blurring the back window of the vehicle IMO.

Regarding the roof of the vehicle, watch the original video and go to marker 6:24 ff. That's the moment the car turns on the light while still sitting underneath that light. The car then starts moving and is taking a left turn to eventually exit the SWFA. Watch the turn and compare the moment of when the car is appearing in the screen during the "green phase" to marker 6:59 (frame in question contained here) and beyond.

You may notice, that the surveillance cam is turned towards the building not directly down on the parked car- at least we have not see the pole cam captures yet, I'd love to see them by the way. There is no reflection on the roof either from the marker 6:24 ff perspective That overhead light is not directly reflected on the car roof. However, when passing by, you will see a light bluish reflection on the roof, coming over from that blue possible neon or LED for example reflected part of the SWFA sign located on the tower facing the highway.

I will be happy to engage in any polite and technical based discussion about the video.

-Nin

It may not matter to you, if and which particular tool was used to supposedly edit the frames. However, it matters to me, simply because one has to be able to recognize what exactly has been done to be able to actually see something has been done. I like the poster to be more specific.
The vehicle above shows humidity being trapped on the windows from inside therefore causing fogging. It does not show brushstrokes or any other form of blurring the back window of the vehicle IMO.

Regarding the roof of the vehicle, watch the original video and go to marker 6:24 ff. That's the moment the car turns on the light while still sitting underneath that light. The car then starts moving and is taking a left turn to eventually exit the SWFA. Watch the turn and compare the moment of when the car is appearing in the screen during the "green phase" to marker 6:59 (frame in question contained here) and beyond.

You may notice, that the surveillance cam is turned towards the building not directly down on the parked car- at least we have not see the pole cam captures yet, I'd love to see them by the way. There is no reflection on the roof either from the marker 6:24 ff perspective That overhead light is not directly reflected on the car roof. However, when passing by, you will see a light bluish reflection on the roof, coming over from that blue possible neon or LED for example reflected part of the SWFA sign located on the tower facing the highway.

I will be happy to engage in any polite and technical based discussion about the video.

-Nin
Thanks Nin
I would love to see the pole camera captures too!!! I appreciate your diligence and shared knowledge, and I also understand why you want specifics. If I didn't agree that the video has been edited I would probably want specifics too. However, I've watched the SWFA video/frames about 1000x and I firmly believe it's been edited. There's free and inexpensive software available to edit video with moving objects that doesn't require an expert or hours of work. If you're interested I posted this link to a YouTube video as an example on this thread a couple days ago. https://youtu.be/phLNcwKIlTo

ETA: I'm curious...how do you know humidity trapped inside is causing the car windows to be fogged?

As always, JMO.

Urtxtigress replyed. Said it was in the video that showed damage to church. I looked it up and urt was right. I have noticed certain members have made remarks also to other people and it's starting to feel like those tacky group pages.But what ever. JMO

OK, I just went back through all the post that are showing still posted and can't find where there was a reply. But I did find this from back in Aug.

08-01-2016, 02:47 AM#921 urtxtigress Registered UserJoin Date Jul 2016 Posts 47
I notified MPD on their message board but I got no reply that they got it just like two days after they posted the car I told them.Now I have pictures to back it up plus I believe I talked to the woman in the car who said she was on her cell phone. I guess they will reply one day if they are interested to hear the rest. There is a connect to gun store plus other stuff I have found. Not that they were involved. I thought it was some one else before that didn't pan out so they might not care. There is more than 2 perps and I guess they could be dangerous to who is on to them.
Last edited by sillybilly; 08-01-2016 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Please do not state your opinion/theory as fact. Make it clear it is your opinion only.http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-34&p=12723260#post12723260

Or this Nov post that was not typed in so unsure on this one at all. Is it a ss from somewhere else? I see none of this ... I am perfectly fine with being wrong I just want to be shown where I am wrong. Again I am truly trying to understand. urtxtigress nov 2016 post.JPG http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-36&p=12904429#post12904429

I do not know Urtxtigress, but it very possible it is someone who honestly knows who the murderer is. Since see things we don't see, maybe trying to tell us something. Nov is not the last time that Urtxtigress made reference to scratches. I think it is only fair that we can question someones posts. Thousands of posts prove it happen on all the threads at WS.

knifemaster17 :welcome4: It really is a better place than those "tacky group pages". We become family, we may fuss amongst ourselves but we do stick up for each other even if we do not always agree, thread to thread, case to case. Hang in there with us. There will be an arrest soon... Then I will have them all disagreeing with me on something else :blushing:

Agree, except, I will no go as far as saying the gun store owner isn't a video expert. Know nothing about the store owner or nyone at the store. The store has hi end expensive video cameras, and for a big reason. The 17 camera spliced together video was spliced in parts, that is easy to see watching at orig speed, but at slow. I orig thought blurring had been done until NiN started working on and Jethro (iirc) posted link to frame by frame of some..I know SWFA says released on their own, but I also know they deleted their comment stating that, so on the fence still on that. I thoroughly believe they can see more than what we see, and that FBI can pull stuff from those videos. We KNOW from Kerry Sanders report on the Today show Wed April 21 that FBI was going over thousands of hours of video from SWFA hoping to see the Suspect in store with face uncovered http://www.today.com/video/feds-joi...-bevers-texas-fitness-instructor-670661699846

JMHO There is a reason I just not aware of why SWFA posted April 18 video on Dec 5.
^^exactly! Can't pinpoint it but my spidey senses tell me there is something with the SWFA videos posted towards the end of 2016 (two that I can recall). No basis but my gut tells me there is something with the two videos posted...any yes, I am aware of the response they have given about a customer potentially stealing something. I am not convinced at this point.

I took the picture of where she got it at that she posted MsPC and get a totally different picture from the picture she posted. I see 3 standing in alcove. I cropped it just to the alcove on windows 10 photo editing, slate under color scheme, and enlarged a little. Now I understand that it matters what you are
using to edit. Phone or computer...etc.
attachment.php

Sorry I do not see 3 standing in alcove either. (across from the Dutch doors) And unsure what means by last sentence.

I looked at visitor posts on MPD page and someone asked them if FBI still involved... no answer yet.

I just looked. Could possibly have something to do with it being someone who posts reg on the FB page of an individual that lives in another country and has caused a lot of grief and rumors for MPD. JMHO, and I do not know why they have not acknowledged/answered. JMHO also you see it is people from other parts of the country asking, not locals, they owe it to locals to give updates, not so much to us living far away.

I just looked. Could possibly have something to do with it being someone who posts reg on the FB page of an individual that lives in another country and has caused a lot of grief and rumors for MPD. JMHO, and I do not know why they have not acknowledged/answered. JMHO also you see it is people from other parts of the country asking, not locals, they owe it to locals to give updates, not so much to us living far away.

True....

Sorry I do not see 3 standing in alcove either. (across from the Dutch doors) And unsure what means by last sentence.

Congrats Grandma!!!

I don't see 3 either, but it's late and I'm tired so it's hard telling what I actually see.

Goodnight my WS friends!

Congrats Grandma!!!

I don't see 3 either, but it's late and I'm tired so it's hard telling what I actually see.

Goodnight my WS friends!

Thank you! #5 so a full handful of pure love! and I understand late for me too. Goodnight and may you have peaceful rest! Hugs, Mimi

Thanks Nin
I would love to see the pole camera captures too!!! I appreciate your diligence and shared knowledge, and I also understand why you want specifics. If I didn't agree that the video has been edited I would probably want specifics too. However, I've watched the SWFA video/frames about 1000x and I firmly believe it's been edited. There's free and inexpensive software available to edit video with moving objects that doesn't require an expert or hours of work. If you're interested I posted this link to a YouTube video as an example on this thread a couple days ago. https://youtu.be/phLNcwKIlTo

ETA: I'm curious...how do you know humidity trapped inside is causing the car windows to be fogged?

As always, JMO.

Thing is LE did check the tapes and any tampering would have been quite obvious to them, adding to it LE most likely acquired the tapes as fast as they could. That would not have left much time to work through the over 14000 individual frames. Video editing programs only work well , if you customize the settings and still work yourself through the moving target(s) to ensure optimal results.
In addition, concealment of any kind adds a superficial layer, which has to be worked on in itself IMO just to ensure a smooth transition, tapering or anything else to make it less noticeable and thus less detectable.

Regarding the fogging, it is moisture in addition to a temperature drop aka condensation, no?

-Nin

Question for MODS,
So are we no longer allowed to post pm from Midlothian Police Department fb? Confused on that one as we have been allowed to since beginning. I understand and rightly so my pm's posted prior. MPD is aware of my posting them here. They are only clarifying questions. Just want to do right, unsure when we were no longer able to post those. Thanks in advance.

So far, MPD has clarified for us (I know myself and Cannonball have asked and posted ss of the PM when they replied)
1, they did not say Suspect cleaned up or attempted to clean up (MSM story stated wrong)
2, that the surviellance camera that caught the car in the distance, that came from SWFA camera (NOT from speculation of it being at the church
3, that the Suspect was not seen after the murder (clearing up press conf answers/SW)
4, the door that MB entered clearing up the language used and debated in SWs (she entered the doors nearest her truck)

Just off top of my head. Now they confirmed to that the Texas Rangers were only assisting first few weeks after murder but that the FBI is still assisting their department. (they had stated at 6 mo mark that FBI was still helping just asked if still assisting at this point, 10 1/2 month mark, only a clarification. Sorry I am Confused.Thanks again.

**also this was to the MPD Public Facebook, not to any specific LEO/Department. And nothing about any specific pieces of information. Just clearing up stuff already public and some that was incorrectly stated by MSM. Again I made them fully aware I was posting them here, and under my facebook name, I told them my nic here. I don't think they would have acknowledged/clarified to either Cannonball or myself if it was a problem. Actually it stopped false speculation in doing so. JMHO.

Question for MODS,
So are we no longer allowed to post pm from Midlothian Police Department fb? Confused on that one as we have been allowed to since beginning. I understand and rightly so my pm's posted prior. MPD is aware of my posting them here. They are only clarifying questions. Just want to do right, unsure when we were no longer able to post those. Thanks in advance.

So far, MPD has clarified for us (I know myself and Cannonball have asked and posted ss of the PM when they replied)
1, they did not say Suspect cleaned up or attempted to clean up (MSM story stated wrong)
2, that the surviellance camera that caught the car in the distance, that came from SWFA camera (NOT from speculation of it being at the church
3, that the Suspect was not seen after the murder (clearing up press conf answers/SW)
4, the door that MB entered clearing up the language used and debated in SWs (she entered the doors nearest her truck)

Just off top of my head. Now they confirmed to that the Texas Rangers were only assisting first few weeks after murder but that the FBI is still assisting their department. (they had stated at 6 mo mark that FBI was still helping just asked if still assisting at this point, 10 1/2 month mark, only a clarification. Sorry I am Confused.Thanks again.

**also this was to the MPD Public Facebook, not to any specific LEO/Department. And nothing about any specific pieces of information. Just clearing up stuff already public and some that was incorrectly stated by MSM. Again I made them fully aware I was posting them here, and under my facebook name, I told them my nic here. I don't think they would have acknowledged/clarified to either Cannonball or myself if it was a problem. Actually it stopped false speculation in doing so. JMHO.

Yes Mimi, I saw the MPD post pm earlier this am and now poof-it's gone without a trace!! I thought we could show link to give credibility??🤔

I quickly scanned the thread a little this morning and wanted to post in reply to a couple of posts but looks like they're gone. What's up?

Anyway..........one was in regard to Tamara Jolee doing another interview. I thought her credibility was questionable the first time......just sayin. Would it really be worth the time?

I quickly scanned the thread a little this morning and wanted to post in reply to a couple of posts but looks like they're gone. What's up?

Anyway..........one was in regard to Tamara Jolee doing another interview. I thought her credibility was questionable the first time......just sayin. Would it really be worth the time?

How do I send you a pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member