TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked. Could possibly have something to do with it being someone who posts reg on the FB page of an individual that lives in another country and has caused a lot of grief and rumors for MPD. JMHO, and I do not know why they have not acknowledged/answered. JMHO also you see it is people from other parts of the country asking, not locals, they owe it to locals to give updates, not so much to us living far away.

MPD said that they are still receiving help from FBI...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I quickly scanned the thread a little this morning and wanted to post in reply to a couple of posts but looks like they're gone. What's up?

Anyway..........one was in regard to Tamara Jolee doing another interview. I thought her credibility was questionable the first time......just sayin. Would it really be worth the time?

Click on the user's name and select Private Message.

Thanks!!

MPD said that they are still receiving help from FBI...

hmmmmm.......quite interesting. 1--you got a response finally 2--MPD is still responding to public inquiries. They have NOT been responsive, responsible to answer in the past! MOO!

hmmmmm.......quite interesting. 1--you got a response finally 2--MPD is still responding to public inquiries. They have NOT been responsive, responsible to answer in the past! MOO!

I looked on their page and responded about 5 hours ago!

Went on MPD Facebook and saw they finally answered that FBI is still providing assistance.

It is sad that MPD is not providing more input to the nearly year-long murder mystery.

I realize locals are saying that MPD cannot give up info because they want a clear-cut prosecution. However, it borders on incompetence with lack of information regarding this heinous crime!

Respectfully there is 1 video so it would be the same one we are all looking at. I will go to her profile and see if I can find where he/she replied. If you see this prior to me finding it since you have looked it up can you post link to that post thank you bunches.
I will have to go back and refresh my memory. I thought the first one released was a little under a minute and then they released a 2 minute video extended version of first video. I may have my cases mixed up though. Sorry.

OK, I just went back through all the post that are showing still posted and can't find where there was a reply. But I did find this from back in Aug.

Or this Nov post that was not typed in so unsure on this one at all. Is it a ss from somewhere else? I see none of this ... I am perfectly fine with being wrong I just want to be shown where I am wrong. Again I am truly trying to understand. View attachment 112372 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-36&p=12904429#post12904429

I do not know Urtxtigress, but it very possible it is someone who honestly knows who the murderer is. Since see things we don't see, maybe trying to tell us something. Nov is not the last time that Urtxtigress made reference to scratches. I think it is only fair that we can question someones posts. Thousands of posts prove it happen on all the threads at WS.

knifemaster17 :welcome4: It really is a better place than those "tacky group pages". We become family, we may fuss amongst ourselves but we do stick up for each other even if we do not always agree, thread to thread, case to case. Hang in there with us. There will be an arrest soon... Then I will have them all disagreeing with me on something else :blushing:
I too have been trying hard to understand urtxtigress' posts and have replied with questions asking for clarification, but don't get a response.
I so wish this member would chime in more to give us some clarity to their posts and new ideas that they aren't bringing forward via pictures and such.

I too have been trying hard to understand urtxtigress' posts and have replied with questions asking for clarification, but don't get a response.
I so wish this member would chime in more to give us some clarity to their posts and new ideas that they aren't bringing forward via pictures and such.

The last post I remember from them recently was wanting all their stuff deleted and how rude everyone here was.

I am sure this is not the first time anyone thought of this but why couldn't the perp in tactical gear just be a distraction? Walking around nonchalantly breaking glass and opening doors because they are not the killer? Maybe they were told by the killer that this is not going to end the way it did. Maybe they thought they were helping their boyfriend/husband/brother etc to scare someone??? Just a possibility. Take everything else away from it. I think it could just be that simple. Maybe a secret lover and his sister? or 2 boot campers? who called 911 first? have they been looked at? Maybe the perps want us to be pouring over every still shot and snip it of video overanalyzing this perp while the killer is killing? there was no surveillance in the room where Missy was actually killed so this woman walks around messing up the place and the killer is killing her. Just my thoughts

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I will have to go back and refresh my memory. I thought the first one released was a little under a minute and then they released a 2 minute video extended version of first video. I may have my cases mixed up though. Sorry.

Ok I see what you mean. Your correct, MPD did release like a 7 sec and then still shots.The extended version is 2:27 and that is the one that shows the damage in the church. So it would be the 2:27 video that urtxtigress was speaking of (the one I said only 1 video). Thank you

I am sure this is not the first time anyone thought of this but why couldn't the perp in tactical gear just be a distraction? Walking around nonchalantly breaking glass and opening doors because they are not the killer? Maybe they were told by the killer that this is not going to end the way it did. Maybe they thought they were helping their boyfriend/husband/brother etc to scare someone??? Just a possibility. Take everything else away from it. I think it could just be that simple. Maybe a secret lover and his sister? or 2 boot campers? who called 911 first? have they been looked at? Maybe the perps want us to be pouring over every still shot and snip it of video overanalyzing this perp while the killer is killing? there was no surveillance in the room where Missy was actually killed so this woman walks around messing up the place and the killer is killing her. Just my thoughts

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

That seems like a plausible scenario... I really wish we could hear those 911 calls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's always REALLY bothered me that this happened when BB was out of town.
Because it sounds like he's not regularly out of town and it's a big deal "once a year" type thing when he is.

Please correct me if that is incorrect.

My impression of him from TV after the incident is that he is decent. A good guy with proper values.
My impression of his extended family- sister, dad etc are that they are decent and have a strong value system.
Also just impressions from brief TV / news glimpses etc.

My first impression of the VERY overtly and obvious absence of B.B. on that fateful morning was the possibility of contracting this - but my heart and gut tell me that's WAY off base.
Speculation on this thread by WS contributors is that there would have been much easier ways to do her in if contracted.

Maybe I'm giving him way too much credit because there is apparently evidence of infidelities that ran both ways. But I don't think he's the greater philanderer.

Men are usually not as complicated as the ladies are. The good ones want to hold on to their marriages. Some will do almost anything to save a marriage even if they have been cuckolded/ cheated on etc.

I'm speaking from a situation of a close friend when I affirm that men sometimes "marry down" and when a woman years later gets very involved in "the fitness craze" there can be a narcissistic emphasis put on "hard bodies" and cuddling up to them. It's a strange scene and a decadent one with regards to the overlooking of marriage vows on both sides.

Please forgive this complete IMHO speculation as I do not wish to throw salt in anyone's wounds or to speak ugly about MB who cannot defend herself or her reputation.

I'm simply speculating as this case is weighing on my heart and brain and I'm sad there hasn't been justice for Missy.
There needs to be.

Is there a secretary or anyone from BBs work who has had a deep unrequited crush on him?

Is the killer someone deeply in love with BB or so deeply devoted to him that they planned this at a time when he would be 101% RULED OUT as a suspect?

Is there ANYONE who truly adored him from near or far and wanted MB out of the picture?

It's very hard for me to look at BBs absence as COMPLETE COINCIDENCE. But truth is often stranger than fiction.

Some of you may be on the right track with the wife of one of MBs "hard bodies." This seems plausible.
Maybe the culprit empathized with BB but had their own very personal motivation for their act.

Have investigators looked at
1) any woman seriously devoted to BB?
2) any possible "masculine" woman who herself was in love with MB and jilted?
3) any "small town" police department/ swat connections in Waxahachie/ Maypearl & all surrounding little towns?
Access to the clothing in the video? Is the police jacket "LEGIT" in any surrounding small town?

*last thoughts for now-
Some of you have asked why there isn't an FBI reward etc. and honestly NO COMPARISON to this case and the case in Delphi.
Not going to call it "*advertiser censored* shaming" but IMHO I believe MANY think that MBs actions ultimately brought her own demise. It's hard to think of this bazaar case as a total "wrong place/wrong time" scenario like the sweet girls in Delphi but it still may be.
Ultimately it's hard to garner support for "rewarding" bad behavior. This case involves bad behavior even if that behavior is proven ultimately to be completely unrelated to this crime.
They aren't gonna be showing anyone the $$$ IMHO

It's very very unfair to accuse BB and family of "laying low" here. Until you walk in those shoes of losing someone you love to a violent/ senseless act you can't judge here. This is a pain that never ends and often too hard to keep hammering on. BB and fam are victims too. They may have been told by law enforcement or other authority to stay out of the spotlight.
Certainly for concern and the best semblance possible of "normalcy" for the children - allowing the investigation to continue without making waves is very understandable IMHO.

Kudos to Midlothian police dept & investigators- don't listen to the haters. You guys are working hard on this perplexing case and your work will pay off. YOU ARE THE GOOD GUYS and we are putting our faith in you to lock this Swatperp up.

Because it sounds like he's not regularly out of town and it's a big deal "once a year" type thing when he is.

My impression of him from TV after the incident is that he is decent. A good guy with proper values.
My impression of his extended family- sister, dad etc are that they are decent and have a strong value system.

My first impression of the VERY overtly and obvious absence of B.B. on that fateful morning was the possibility of contracting this - but my heart and gut tell me that's WAY off base.
Speculation on this thread by WS contributors is that there would have been much easier ways to do her in if contracted.

Maybe I'm giving him way too much credit because there is apparently evidence of infidelities that ran both ways. But I don't think he's the greater philanderer.

Men are usually not as complicated as the ladies are. The good ones want to hold on to their marriages. Some will do almost anything to save a marriage even if they have been cuckolded/ cheated on etc.

I'm speaking from a situation of a close friend when I affirm that men sometimes "marry down" and when a woman years later gets very involved in "the fitness craze" there can be a narcissistic emphasis put on "hard bodies" and cuddling up to them. It's a strange scene and a decadent one with regards to the overlooking of marriage vows on both sides.

Please forgive this complete IMHO speculation as I do not wish to throw salt in anyone's wounds or to speak ugly about MB who cannot defend herself or her reputation.

I'm simply speculating as this case is weighing on my heart and brain and I'm sad there hasn't been justice for Missy.
There needs to be.

Is there a secretary or anyone from BBs work who has had a deep unrequited crush on him?

Is the killer someone deeply in love with BB or so deeply devoted to him that they planned this at a time when he would be 101% RULED OUT as a suspect?

Is there ANYONE who truly adored him from near or far and wanted MB out of the picture?

It's very hard for me to look at BBs absence as COMPLETE COINCIDENCE. But truth is often stranger than fiction.

Some of you may be on the right track with the wife of one of MBs "hard bodies." This seems plausible.
Maybe the culprit empathized with BB but had their own very personal motivation for their act.

3) any "small town" police department/ swat connections in Waxahachie/ Maypearl & all surrounding little towns?
Access to the clothing in the video? Is the police jacket "LEGIT" in any surrounding small town?

*last thoughts for now-
Some of you have asked why there isn't an FBI reward etc. and honestly NO COMPARISON to this case and the case in Delphi.
Not going to call it "*advertiser censored* shaming" but IMHO I believe MANY think that MBs actions ultimately brought her own demise. It's hard to think of this bazaar case as a total "wrong place/wrong time" scenario like the sweet girls in Delphi but it still may be.
Ultimately it's hard to garner support for "rewarding" bad behavior. This case involves bad behavior even if that behavior is proven ultimately to be completely unrelated to this crime.

It's very very unfair to accuse BB and family of "laying low" here. Until you walk in those shoes of losing someone you love to a violent/ senseless act you can't judge here. This is a pain that never ends and often too hard to keep hammering on. BB and fam are victims too. They may have been told by law enforcement or other authority to stay out of the spotlight.
Certainly for concern and the best semblance possible of "normalcy" for the children - allowing the investigation to continue without making waves is very understandable IMHO.

Kudos to Midlothian police dept & investigators- don't listen to the haters. You guys are working hard on this perplexing case and your work will pay off. YOU ARE THE GOOD GUYS and we are putting our faith in you to lock this Swatperp up.

RBBM
WOW! although you choose not to call it "*advertiser censored* shaming", seems like your opinion may be she deserved what she got type thing? And the FBI is not going to put money in reward because of some affairs? Like she got what she deserved so they aren't going to waste their $$. Hope I am misunderstanding your post. I didn't know that is how the FBI worked. I will have to Google and research that.

Also I guess I have followed too many true crime cases, watched too much nightly news seeing families of murdered/kidnapped individuals begging people to help find the culprit.

Your right the MPD and their Investigators are the the good guys, and I have faith too they will find all the evidence to have charges filed against an individual. Not many HATERS here that I know of. Honestly even in the dirty world of Social Media, haven't seen HATERS of MPD or Investigators :thinking: So not sure what your hearing that I am not for them to not listen too. JMHO

:welcome4:

*last thoughts for now-

Respectfully snipped for space and focus and bolded by me.

I believe I am the only one who made any somewhat COMPARISON to this case and the case in Delphi. My only reason being was the FBI was going to release a Profile of the Suspect in the Delphi case. I wondered if since the FBI was still actively assisting the MPD if there was a PROFILE in the MB Murder case. Curious do you think they won't do one for her case since you don't feel she worthy of their Reward money? No sarcasm intended, just going by your post. TIA

Men are usually not as complicated as the ladies are.
The good ones want to hold on to their marriages. Some will do almost anything to save a marriage even if they have been cuckolded/ cheated on etc.

There needs to be.

*last thoughts for now-

As we are all entitled to our opinions, I must say in my opinion, this post is one of the most sexist, victim-blaming posts I have read. I have a hard time even reading the phrase "*advertiser censored* shaming", which is so unnecessary and could have certainly been described as "victim blaming", which is exactly how I read this. Interesting to note the positive impression of BB and family from a few interviews but not one - not one - positive reference to the murder victim. Again, this is my opinion.

In response to Marie A post but saving space. FBI probably does not stand in judgement of a murder victims behavior when tracking down their killer(s) and offering rewards. It DOES NOT MATTER what MB was or was not doing that would be an excuse to murder her or justify her being murdered. BB being out of town could be coincidental , could be part of killer(s) plan knowing MPD would focus heavily on that angle, or not a coincidence. Missy Bevers did not deserve to show up for work alone in a darkened church while her 3 children were at home asleep and be pummeled to death by coward(s).
I will speak for myself in saying I'm pulling for LE to solve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1