TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

And check this out, websleuths. Take a really good look at this one frame. Does it look authentic to anyone? Is it possible that the "tool" was plopped in there? Can you see the perfectly outlined box around the tool? As if it might have been cropped in there? The color inside that box doesn't even match the color outside of that box?? https://1drv.ms/i/s!Apszq3ro5jJLlE6q5po2mMPzwW_6

And as for alibi's - if someone can find me two sources where BB and/or KS state that BB flew American that day - um, we have another "red flag" to add to the list.

KS was quoted directly in a newspaper interview as saying BB took American, fwiw. But respectfully, I can't imagine how the name of the airline that took him to Gulfport/Biloxi really matters. If he was there, he wasn't in Midlothian, regardless of which airline took him there. And LE says they have verified he was in MS just as he said he was.

True but what's interesting is you can't check into a PLACE if you're not actually there. You can check into a LOCATION (city, state) - like BB did - however, you have to actually be there for the PLACE to even show up on your list of "check-in" options. He manually typed in the name of the restaurant, which I find interesting.

And as for alibi's - if someone can find me two sources where BB and/or KS state that BB flew American that day - um, we have another "red flag" to add to the list.

And finally, the last MPD addressed the public about this Altima and the tools used, we were told that the Altima was NOT a suspect vehicle and we were told that the tools belonged to the church.

I shared these images with them on 2/7 and was given permission by MPD to distribute to others to see if they could help clear them up.

So, I took it to the next level and reached out to the National Center for Media Forensics (professionals that have proper security clearance to work with FBI, CIA, NASA, NSA) and they help law enforcement all the time. They helped to analyze the Boston Marathon bombing and the ISIS beheadings of the two journalists - two of MANY examples of where they have helped to analyze, enhance and authentic digital surveillance. They are willing to look at this video and run it through their software and analyze and work DIRECTLY with MPD but they need to original source file before it was uploaded to YouTube and no one will provide it.

Flag this message Delete this message

Getting up off the floor! So a certain LE dept will not let them help by providing source.

And check this out, websleuths. Take a really good look at this one frame. Does it look authentic to anyone? Is it possible that the "tool" was plopped in there? Can you see the perfectly outlined box around the tool? As if it might have been cropped in there? The color inside that box doesn't even match the color outside of that box?? https://1drv.ms/i/s!Apszq3ro5jJLlE6q5po2mMPzwW_6

Aaaand, under your red outlined box, i see a face peering out that quarter window.

Maybe there are some issues with the times of flights by American on the day(s) that he traveled?

True but what's interesting is you can't check into a PLACE if you're not actually there. You can check into a LOCATION (city, state) - like BB did - however, you have to actually be there for the PLACE to even show up on your list of "check-in" options. He manually typed in the name of the restaurant, which I find interesting.

And finally, the last MPD addressed the public about this Altima and the tools used, we were told that the Altima was NOT a suspect vehicle and we were told that the tools belonged to the church.

I shared these images with them on 2/7 and was given permission by MPD to distribute to others to see if they could help clear them up.

So, I took it to the next level and reached out to the National Center for Media Forensics (professionals that have proper security clearance to work with FBI, CIA, NASA, NSA) and they help law enforcement all the time. They helped to analyze the Boston Marathon bombing and the ISIS beheadings of the two journalists - two of MANY examples of where they have helped to analyze, enhance and authentic digital surveillance. They are willing to look at this video and run it through their software and analyze and work DIRECTLY with MPD but they need to original source file before it was uploaded to YouTube and no one will provide it.

Flag this message Delete this message

I mean no disrespect with this question. Since we have recent confirmation from MPD that the FBI continues to assist on this case, why would we assume the FBI hasn't already explored this option, if it was considered appropriate?

How do we know he manually checked in? Anytime you check into a place whether you search for it or it's nearby it shows as if you're there. Not being snarky, just trying to understand.

EX: If I'm in Dallas right now, I could still check into a restaurant in Midlo (as you said by searching for it manually)and it would look the same as it would if I was actually there at the restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe there are some issues with the times of flights by American on the day(s) that he traveled?

Respectfully ... so what? Not being snippy, but some details don't change anything if they turn out to be this vs that. LE has told us that they verified that BB was in MS as he said he was. That makes the flight details of the trip to there only a curiosity, since regardless of the name of the airline or its schedule, he was still in MS and very far from Midlothian when MB was killed.

How do we know he manually checked in? Anytime you check into a place whether you search for it or it's nearby it shows as if you're there. Not being snarky, just trying to understand.

EX: If I'm in Dallas right now, I could still check into a restaurant in Midlo (as you said by searching for it manually)and it would look the same as it would if I was actually there at the restaurant.

If you click on the official timeline below (although the time of 9:15 is incorrect) - but scroll down to where it talks about BB's post in front of restaurant. If you click on that, you will see the post. He "checked in" to Biloxi, he "typed in" the name of the restaurant.

Try checking yourself in to the Half Shell House in Biloxi, MS. I have tried and it does not show on my list.

Respectfully ... so what? Not being snippy, but some details don't change anything if they turn out to be this vs that. LE has told us that they verified that BB was in MS as he said he was. That makes the flight details of the trip to there only a curiosity, since regardless of the name of the airline or its schedule, he was still in MS and very far from Midlothian when MB was killed.

How do you know that? Because MPD said so? Ok, let me ask this - anyone know who he was traveling with? Nope. Don't you think that person would be standing up in his defense?

If you click on the official timeline below (although the time of 9:15 is incorrect) - but scroll down to where it talks about BB's post in front of restaurant. If you click on that, you will see the post. He "checked in" to Biloxi, he "typed in" the name of the restaurant.

Try checking yourself in to the Half Shell House in Biloxi, MS. I have tried and it does not show on my list.

Forgot the link: https://www.scribd.com/doc/311901273/Missy-Bevers-Timeline

Understood....but I believe to close the door 100% on something in an unsolved case is not a valid way of doing things. You have to keep looking at all the puzzle pieces..until something clicks..... JMO

Aaaand, under your red outlined box, i see a face peering out that quarter window.

Yip. I tried not to spend too much time on people and face because I know a lot of that is subjective and up to the interpretation of the viewer. But these items seen in the car are not questionable. Pretty scary if you ask me.

I just did it, and it shows me there. If I can edit pic to not include my info I will.

I remember seeing BBs original post there and it had a different picture which is the public one pulled from the restaurants page. I just checked in with ni problem by searching for it.
219f6df5eecc31e98f41cc972d36bcd4.jpg

Well - his flight was supposed to land at 1:36p CT however, due to weather delays it did not land (touch ground) until 6:51p CT. So, the plane would've had to taxi the runway to the gate, unload passengers, baggage claim (fishing equipment), rental car or taxi and then a 30 minutes drive. And I can also say with 100% certainty that there was not an American Airlines (or affiliate) flight that flew from DFW to GPT that day. Unless the FAA Bureau of Transportation data is incorrect.
So was there another airline that was supposed to do the above except for AA?

BB went out of his way to show everyone he was where he was supposed to be. In MISS. At around 7:30 he posted on FB that he made it. That was imho, the signal that said, Monday morning is a GO. Do it!!

He didn't need to be in Midlothian to participate in the actual murder.
In fact, better to be far away.

But imo, he knew.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads