TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh - my point was if we can't even determine who has seen this woman dead in the church - how do we know she was even killed in the church (which I do not think she was)? How do we know she was even murdered? Yes, she likely was - but how do we know? We're just taking MPD's word for it when they have locked everything down (including the community).

Even though I am pushing the non targeted theory, I’m still in two minds.

There are two minor aspects I think speaks volumes:

1). The use of a headlamp is a big flag to me that the perp was there to look around or find something not murder someone.

But

2). If the perp was holding Saran Wrap it would suggest they were there for murder, to prevent blood spatter or help in cleaning.

Incidentally it looks a little like this brand:

https://i.warosu.org/data/ck/img/0050/76/1388983214563.jpg

You're coming to a conclusion using unverified info. It's not definite there was a light on the helmet (I don't think there was) and the object was never identified as plastic wrap (and it doesn't even look like it to me).

You're coming to a conclusion using unverified info. It's not definite there was a light on the helmet (I don't think there was) and the object was never identified as plastic wrap (and it doesn't even look like it to me).

MPD certainly believes there was helmet -mounted lighting. That was an item they specified in the Dec 2016 SW.

Things are getting a little crazy. WS does not allow unfounded speculation, so I'm not sure how much of the past few pages we will still see tomorrow.

MB was killed in a church. It happened sometime shortly after her arrival at 4:20. She was not killed and transported to the church. She is not still alive somewhere.

You can't see anything in the Altima.

There is no evidence that the church video was altered by MPD other than editing into short segments and removing timestamps. That's a real perp walking around doing real things. George Lucas didn't come in and add special effects.

MPD has consulted with multiple outside agencies, including in Austin in the spring or summer of 2017 for 4 days of laying out everything about the case. MPD is not on an island with this case and never has been, so any ability they might have to engage in a vast conspiracy would be difficult or impossible.

I have no idea how many different rooms that church has but if the perp and Missy were not seen again after she walked into the church that would tell me the perp knew exactly which room she would use for the work out session. How odd what luck that perp had? Hummm. just wondering if anyone else knew which room or was it listed on her FB page. ?? I didn't get to read her post about the indoor meeting.

There was no "room" scheduled for the workout. It was to be held outdoors.

If we believe that a witness saw a car leaving the parking lot, does it seem odd that MB wasn't concerned or curious about who was there so early?

Of course not. We have no reason to think MB even saw a car in the parking lot on her arrival, as perp had entered (and presumably parked) on one corner, and MB went to enter at the opposite corner and during a strong rainstorm (which would have limited visibility beyond anywhere that MB specifically drove past).

This is wildly inaccurate and irresponsible. "Never charged with a thing"? - he was most definitely charged with possession of child *advertiser censored*, as his Ellis County Jail booking report makes clear.

The FBI found the *advertiser censored* on his seized devices and reported it to MPD in March 2017. They arrested him in June based upon the *advertiser censored* and set his bond at $200,000. If he had been able to bond out, he could have been free that day. But he didn't have the funds, so he stayed in jail.

A year, year and half ago we had problems with wild and questionable statements posting under "Bernst". They ended up changing their handle to continue posting and WS was temporary suspended because of the inaccuracies. She's back.

I have been going back and forth between targeted and not targeted and still have not reached a conclusion. But what points me to the not targeted side are a few things. If this was targeted, SP would have had to have known she was going to be alone and not have brought her child with her. Otherwise, would we be looking at 2 murders and not just one, IF she had brought the child along like she had done in the past?? OR, if she had showed up with her child, would SP have gave up the plan and then tried to slip back out of the church without harming her and risked being seen by her/child and having cops called? With her bringing the child before to these workouts, it just don't make sense to me that it was planned, UNLESS he/she KNEW that she would be alone. And for me, only way to have known that, was thru her/husband directly telling the SP.

Second thing that makes me think not targeted is: Why inside the church?? Obviously I don't know the layout of the EXTERIOR of the church but if I'm there just to kill my target, why go inside the church at all? I could wait until she gets there, and surely know that she's got to get equipment out of her vehicle to take inside the church since she's the instructor, and just ambush her then and there in the parking lot. Why go inside and put myself in a position to be "out of place" and possible alert her to my presence and give her a chance to get away or alert authorities before I could get to her. Especially if I don't know if she's alone or not. If I'm outside hiding, that takes all those possibilities out of play. If she shows up with her child, I can just sneak away and try later.

I'm leaning toward not targeted.
But SP did know where she'd be and that her daughter would not be with her! How?

MPD should have requested phone records for the evening before the murder. I think that would be very telling.

I do believe someone asked Missy
the night before, if she'd be training in the main foyer/hallway.....and I believe
this same person asked if her daughter would be with her.

So, who called her the night before?!

We all know but I'd like to know if this particular person made calls to others that evening. (The calls could easily have been deleted from the phone but records of them could not).

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

My 50 yo memory isn't what it used to be but a year, year and half ago we had problems with wild and questionable statements posting under "Bernst". They ended up changing their handle to continue posting and WS was temporary suspended because of the inaccuracies.
Yes, you are correct. Didn't they know someone from NASA who had the ability to zero in on the car, the plate and the inside?[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Regarding the post that asked why MB was't alerted by a car being there so early, many believe he was parked on the NE side of the building where there is a wall which could hide most normal sized cars and you would not see it unless you were looking for it.

The tools came from the Altima - you can see them in the back dash. Am I allowed to post them here?

woe, if true then he had an accomplice as I always thought it was a light-haired woman driving that car.

Occam’s beard...I feel like there are so many theories, twists and turns, ups and downs in this case that there is something in front of our faces that we are missing because there’s information about too many people that are associated with MB . Our vision is clouded by too much critical thinking, does that make sense? While there is a A LOT of information there is a also a serious lack of information about the actual crime besides a video I’ve watched so many times I’ve memorized it, a timeline that is cut and dry, and another video at SWFA. Maybe I’m just rambling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not rambling just more good thoughts, please answer me this: why didn't the perp just use a gun? That would have been so much faster cleaner and guarantees a certain kill? The way in which the perp chose to end her life was so brutal, so personal, so full of anger that I cannot imagine a stranger would have done this in such a messy way. My 1st thought was he chose this method because he was hired to do so. I still think that. It was a revenge killing. That thin line you know between love and hate. JMO

I think I'm gonna scream ! God I'm glad I'm not a cop, this would drive me nuts

But SP did know where she'd be and that her daughter would not be with her! How?

Or, perhaps he didn't know any of that at all.

The SP who was there to rob or vandalize wouldn't have known who MB was, what her schedule was, or that she had a daughter. For all we know, the first time SP ever saw MB was when he was surprised by her presence at CCoC during his attempted robbery, and the first time he knew her name was on the news later that day when they began to talk about a murder and who was killed.

Or, perhaps he didn't know any of that at all.

The SP who was there to rob or vandalize wouldn't have known who MB was, what her schedule was, or that she had a daughter. For all we know, the first time SP ever saw MB was when he was surprised by her presence at CCoC during his attempted robbery, and the first time he knew her name was on the news later that day when they began to talk about a murder and who was killed.

if he was really there just to rob or vandalize he would have gotten the job done much faster and been long gone before Missy got there. Nope I will never buy that one, it is obvious why he was there. And what would he steal anyways? the bibles? You would have seen him linning up his booty on the floor from each room if that was the case. Nope he had a job to do and he did it.

Oh - my point was if we can't even determine who has seen this woman dead in the church - how do we know she was even killed in the church (which I do not think she was)? How do we know she was even murdered? Yes, she likely was - but how do we know? We're just taking MPD's word for it when they have locked everything down (including the community).

Here we go again...yes, there might be some corruption, but it’s not going to get past all the extra agencies involved. You’re going down rabbit holes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not just that. The fact that SP had zero connection to MB (in my opinion) makes it even harder. If there isn't a clue at the scene (or in her life) to lead them to SP they might never find him directly.

We have to wait for SP to commit another crime and hopefully evidence from that crime could link to the murder of MB.

That being said, we know LE has investigated everyone in MBs circle, even to the point of issuing SWs on phones to corroborate their stories and fully rule them out. I just don't believe that there is some secret person or conflict in her life that LE hasn't already investigated. For those that believe that this was a targeted hit - I assume you believe that LE knows who did this but is just building a case or do you think LE still has no idea who would target her?

That is the only way I can see this case ever being solved. If they arrest him for another crime and somehow connect him to this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota