TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on the zero connection please. I figured that was your opinion but how did you come up to that conclusion? Missy had some extreme over kill injuries from a LE wannabe imposter. To me that does not make sense. Spending tons of time in the kitchen and playing peek a boo with security cameras doesn't make sense. A seasoned burgler would break in, take stuff that he or she wants and leave. JMO

She was very physically fit. He had trouble walking. More than likely he was fighting for his life and using everything he had, including the only weapon he had. As for how long he spent in the kitchen, I think that is 100% speculation on your part. Unless you have a link that says how much time he spent in the kitchen, and I don't believe that information has been reported.

I believe the SP wasn’t looking for anything else but cash. He was also Cosplay being the good guy looking for the bad guy, LE want to be. He went into the kitchen thinking the church may have hidden Sunday’s offerings there.

Assuming he even knew that was the kitchen, before he broke into it.

Why not a quick stabbing or strangulation. It was stated that she suffered several puncture wounds to her head and chest. JMO, but to me and others it sounds like a overkill with rage.....

She was physically fit, he was not. Strangulation with one's hands, takes a great deal of physical strength. I see no evidence that he had that much strength. He used the only weapon he had. It was not a knife. So he couldn't stab her.

Repeated puncture wounds to head and chest is a personal kill. Not only did the sp want Missy to be dead but they made sure she was disfigured as well. To me strangulation doesn't show rage. JMO

He wanted her dead or at least incapacitated, so he could get away. I don't believe she would have let him get away.

I have no idea how many different rooms that church has but if the perp and Missy were not seen again after she walked into the church that would tell me the perp knew exactly which room she would use for the work out session. How odd what luck that perp had? Hummm. just wondering if anyone else knew which room or was it listed on her FB page. ?? I did n't get to read her post about the indoor meeting.

They were going to workout outside under the awning. The fact they were not seen again on video, only means that there were no cameras where the murder took place.

Just my two cents worth but Missy was a very strong woman and it would be extremely difficult to strangle her, IMO. I believe that the SP knew that they had to use an "equalizer" in order to quickly put her down. Having a spiked hammer slammed into your skull will render you unable to defend yourself very quickly. Sorry for being so graphic.

Exactly, I think the problem is that many posters here watch too many movies. It takes a great deal of strength to strangle someone. MB would have had a better chance of strangling him, then him strangling her.

The tools came from the Altima - you can see them in the back dash. Am I allowed to post them here?

They have already been posted, so go ahead. But if you think you can see tools inside a car in some grainy nighttime pictures, respectfully, I think it's your imagination.

If we believe that a witness saw a car leaving the parking lot, does it seem odd that MB wasn't concerned or curious about who was there so early?

Who said she wasn't concerned? We have no way of knowing if she was concerned or not.

If the perp was waiting for Missy in an ambush, why would he at 1 minute 20 secs, leave the Dutch doors open right out in the corridor like that.

As they open out into the corridor, for anyone arriving it just gives a big red flag that someone has been here or is here.

Interesting that former police chief thinks it’s targeted when seeing the foorage

[video]https://youtu.be/fQ30KUXAh_c[/video]

It looks like nothing but digital artifacts to me. But if there really was something there, who puts tools or anything else on the rear dash of their car? I never put anything in that part of my car. I would put something like that in the trunk, or on the back seat, or on the front passenger seat, or on the floor, before I would put it on the rear dash. That would be the worst possible place in the car to put anything.

If the perp was waiting for Missy in an ambush, why would he at 1 minute 20 secs, leave the Dutch doors open right out in the corridor like that.

As they open out into the corridor, for anyone arriving it just gives a big red flag that someone has been here or is here.

Interesting that former police chief thinks it’s targeted when seeing the foorage

[video]https://youtu.be/fQ30KUXAh_c[/video]

Respectfully, I don’t think we positively know those doors were still open when missy arrived. They may have been. Or possibly on the video we haven’t seen, SP shut the Dutch doors before Missy arrived, IMO

*edited for typos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if he was really there just to rob or vandalize he would have gotten the job done much faster and been long gone before Missy got there. Nope I will never buy that one, it is obvious why he was there. And what would he steal anyways? the bibles? You would have seen him linning up his booty on the floor from each room if that was the case. Nope he had a job to do and he did it.

If he didn't know that MB was coming, he would have had no reason to get the job done fast. If MB's class was not that night, he would have had at least another two hours to get the job done, before anyone would have arrived. His main worry would have been getting the job done before daylight.

If he didn't know that MB was coming, he would have had no reason to get the job done fast. If MB's class was not that night, he would have had at least another two hours to get the job done, before anyone would have arrived. His main worry would have been getting the job done before daylight.

Exactly. The argument on targeted vs untargeted cuts both ways. If he targeted her, why arrive so early and increase the risk of his car being spotted on a patrol? Why not get there 20 mins later and just go directly to a lying in wait spot?

not rambling just more good thoughts, please answer me this: why didn't the perp just use a gun? That would have been so much faster cleaner and guarantees a certain kill? The way in which the perp chose to end her life was so brutal, so personal, so full of anger that I cannot imagine a stranger would have done this in such a messy way. My 1st thought was he chose this method because he was hired to do so. I still think that. It was a revenge killing. That thin line you know between love and hate. JMO

I’ve thought this was a hit and/or that thin line between love and hate, from day one. Either way, IMO this was a hit, either a personal hit or a hit for or by someone who felt Missy knew too much about something. What that something was, I’m not going to speculate. There’s never been anything random that’s popped out to me. Yes, the SP’s actions in the church appear to be random, but I believe it was all part of the plan and they had time to kill before MB arrived.

The only conclusion I come to as to why they didn’t use a gun is because if that gun and gun owner were to ever be identified, that evidence would almost guarantee a conviction. Tools are quite a bit harder to trace.

What I have never understood is how the SP could be certain that MB would die from her injuries before someone found her. While we don’t know the full extent of her injuries, this perp had to be pretty confident that the wounds s/he inflicted were fatal. I also agree this was brutal and personal. The sp was waiting for her in a location that she walked to. They had to know she was coming to that particular location within the church. There’s so many things that scream personal that if this case would ever be proven to be random, my jaw would hit the floor.

She was very physically fit. He had trouble walking. More than likely he was fighting for his life and using everything he had, including the only weapon he had. As for how long he spent in the kitchen, I think that is 100% speculation on your part. Unless you have a link that says how much time he spent in the kitchen, and I don't believe that information has been reported.

Respectfully, I believe it was Missy who was fighting for her life.

Unfortunately, I do not believe this case will ever be solved ... nor do I believe it was ever meant to be solved.

attachment.php
I don't see a helmet -mounted light. I don't believe everything I'm told either.

MPD certainly believes there was helmet -mounted lighting. That was an item they specified in the Dec 2016 SW.

Attachments

• perp.png
    perp.png
    470.8 KB · Views: 174
This is a frame from the video that one of those agencies analyzed - Tarrant County specifically - do you have any thoughts on this "Cannonball"?
attachment.php

Attachments

• perp.png
    perp.png
    470.8 KB · Views: 163
The doctored stills come from regular citizens who’ve inserted themselves into the investigation and very possibly interfered with the solvability of the case. Also wreaking havoc on innocent people who were victims of false accusations. JMHO

MPD certainly believes there was helmet -mounted lighting. That was an item they specified in the Dec 2016 SW.

Somewhere along the way I missed this search warrant. I have the others saved in OneNote. Where can I find this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota