TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in october there were a couple people that were super confident they had it solved. we are 3 months later now, and there is still no answers. they played coy and the 'i know something you dont know' game and didnt exactly give much of clues or answers to us, other than someone profited from the murder. is there any answers out here? this case is so frustrating. we have videos, a number of POI, yet no arrest.

You've been here since day before yesterday and you're frustrated? Imagine how the rest of us feel!

I have been searching for a tool that matches the SS I got from the end of the video. I found one that’s very close. You can also see in part of the video what he has in his hand has a longer handle and the head looks different. This forcible entry tool kit gives the option of making the handle longer and changing out the heads.
cececb8c72d90c9fc52ac891345e6715.jpg
98f2fb3bd9a0278edd670d48ae135626.jpg
2b6415f70ca4eda2e75d651c145862f3.jpg
c6e35de9e6f3bbeb54e5d4dc9a0e9388.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
031e1cdd4d12a25386d15bba9cb34d4b.jpg

You've been here since day before yesterday and you're frustrated? Imagine how the rest of us feel!

Oh yes! I'll second that! So frustrated that many times I've had to just walk away and leave this case alone for a while. :gaah::tantrum::banghead::pullhair:

There are MSM reports that suggest female as well because of the "sway" of the walk. I'm not in that camp. I think this is a short man.

I’ve gone back and forth from the beginning. Most times I see a female, but other times I think sp is a male. I personally think the sway is from the sp being unaccustomed to the weight of the tools in the front of his/her vest. That’s me assuming, of course, but the sway reminds me of a pregnant waddle.

I have been searching for a tool that matches the SS I got from the end of the video. I found one that’s very close. You can also see in part of the video what he has in his hand has a longer handle and the head looks different. This forcible entry tool kit gives the option of making the handle longer and changing out the heads.
cache.php
cache.php

cache.php

Okay, that's intriguing about the interchangeable head. Awhile back, I posted a screen cap of the perp's hammer, and it clearly shows what looks like some kind of white strip around the handle, a little below the head. That strip does appear to be right around the area where the head would stop and the handle would begin, according to what you've posted.
attachment.php

Attachments

• hammer with strip.jpg
    hammer with strip.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 118
I’ve gone back and forth from the beginning. Most times I see a female, but other times I think sp is a male. I personally think the sway is from the sp being unaccustomed to the weight of the tools in the front of his/her vest. That’s me assuming, of course, but the sway reminds me of a pregnant waddle.
I also get mostly femine vibes from the gait. That aside, I like your comment about being unused to the gear and by extension, not really needing a lot of extra weight to impact their mobility.

In the end, whether male or female, the person does not seem to be athletic. Rather, the apparent trudging, tiredness etc. seems to be indicating somebody who is noticeably un- athletic or perhaps physically impaired either from a disability or past injury.

Was she definitely murdered inside the church?

YES. She was seen entering the CCoC and walking to the area SP was last seen. CG campers entered the building and found her unresponsive. Woody pronounced her deceased inside the CCoC.

Enters alive + Found unresponsive + Pronounced deceased= Killed INSIDE the CCoC.

Could someone edit Jethro’s map to reflect the men’s bathroom flush with the glass doors at the sw entrance? It appears from the pic yesterday, the men’s bathroom shares the wall with the foyer area in between the two sets of doors. In Jethro’s map, we know now that a portion of the red unknown space in the very sw portion of the map is the men’s restroom. And I’m really trying to figure out how this other door comes in play that is in the patio area. I’d edit it, but I don’t know how.
69fbe418d5df983a803b9e6354ebac0f.jpg

I saw a Brain Scratch video where they went over the extended parking lot footage from the Gun/Sports store. Brain Scratch did some contrasting on a freeze frame of the best view of the back of the car--which to me made the license plate somewhat visible. I think that license plate number/car owner is the best way we can make headway on this. JMO

Could someone edit Jethro’s map to reflect the men’s bathroom flush with the glass doors at the sw entrance? It appears from the pic yesterday, the men’s bathroom shares the wall with the foyer area in between the two sets of doors. In Jethro’s map, we know now that a portion of the red unknown space in the very sw portion of the map is the men’s restroom. And I’m really trying to figure out how this other door comes in play that is in the patio area. I’d edit it, but I don’t know how.
69fbe418d5df983a803b9e6354ebac0f.jpg

Unsure what you mean about other other door comes into play? There are doors that open from outside then a space then the 2nd set that opens into actual interiror. No other doors. Multiple photos have been posted of that area also by media. I will try find ya a link.

Ok I see I believe your misunderstanding. There are windows on either side of actual doors.

Here is a a link with photos our DeDee shared from her visit. I am sure since you followed threads from beginning it just a refresher https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-34&p=12713408#post12713408

Unsure what you mean about other other door comes into play? There are doors that open from outside then a space then the 2nd set that opens into actual interiror. No other doors. Multiple photos have been posted of that area also by media. I will try find ya a link.

Ok I see I believe your misunderstanding. There are windows on either side of actual doors.

Here is a a link with photos our DeDee shared from her visit. I am sure since you followed threads from beginning it just a refresher https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-34&p=12713408#post12713408

No, I know and understand that there are double doors with windows on either side of the doors at the entrance. Perhaps, it’s the angle of the picture I shared in my post that makes it look like a separate single door on the porch area.

ETA: Besides that, the new picture shared yesterday does reflect a difference than what was originally estimated on the map in regards to the men’s bathroom and the setup in the sw corner.

No, I know and understand that there are double doors with windows on either side of the doors at the entrance. Perhaps, it’s the angle of the picture I shared in my post that makes it look like a separate single door on the porch area.

There are MANY illusions in this case but if you look at link
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-34&p=12713408#post12713408 you will see actual outside from front. Same as in other media video and as can be seen from inside looking out.

Beside the double-door entry that leads through the wheelchair-including space to another inner double-door (that are propped open in every pic we've seen), there is no other exterior door at that SW "porch area," as you call it.
attachment.php

Attachments

• CCOS porch entrance swc 2 - Copy.jpg
    CCOS porch entrance swc 2 - Copy.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 128

ETA: Besides that, the new picture shared yesterday does reflect a difference than what was originally estimated on the map in regards to the men’s bathroom and the setup in the sw corner.

BBM

I am basing this solely on memory so please forgive me if I am wrong. I recall locals saying that CCoC was "remodeled" (or changed) after MB's murder. Some rooms were renumbered while others that were previously connected were separated. I believe that the restrooms in the SW were part of this "remodel". It is my (fuzzy) recollection that the toddler rooms used to be located between the entrance located on the west side of the building and the restrooms. The access of the restrooms (and the toddler rooms) was one of the things that changed after Missy's murder. Would any of the locals like to chime in? Is the current restroom layout in the SW corner the same as the day MB was murdered? I apologize in advance for any confusion.

Cannonball, do you have thoughts after going to CCoC? Aside from being surprised by the openness of the SW entrance, was there anything else that jumped out at you? Do you have any sense for where MB would have been attacked?

BBM

I am basing this solely on memory so please forgive me if I am wrong. I recall locals saying that CCoC was "remodeled" (or changed) after MB's murder. Some rooms were renumbered while others that were previously connected were separated. I believe that the restrooms in the SW were part of this "remodel". It is my (fuzzy) recollection that the toddler rooms used to be located between the entrance located on the west side of the building and the restrooms. The access of the restrooms (and the toddler rooms) was one of the things that changed after Missy's murder. Would any of the locals like to chime in? Is the current restroom layout in the SW corner the same as the day MB was murdered? I apologize in advance for any confusion.

Cannonball, do you have thoughts after going to CCoC? Aside from being surprised by the openness of the SW entrance, was there anything else that jumped out at you? Do you have any sense for where MB would have been attacked?

I didn't go. The picture was made by a long-time member who swears up and down that there has been no remodeling, no moving of restrooms, and that the camera positions are unchanged. I have no reason to doubt his information - he was asked to do this, and he obliged. He is one of the locals.

About where MB was attacked, I can only guess that it isn't very far beyond where that picture ends. Could have been as simple as perp walking out of the women's restroom as Missy walked by, or Missy walking into he restroom while SP was inside. Or maybe the room that is beyond the ladies room. beyond that and it really isn't going to be "at the SW corner of the interior" anymore, IMO.

I didn't go. The picture was made by a long-time member who swears up and down that there has been no remodeling, no moving of restrooms, and that the camera positions are unchanged. I have no reason to doubt his information - he was asked to do this, and he obliged. He is one of the locals.

About where MB was attacked, I can only guess that it isn't very far beyond where that picture ends. Could have been as simple as perp walking out of the women's restroom as Missy walked by, or Missy walking into he restroom while SP was inside. Or maybe the room that is beyond the ladies room. beyond that and it really isn't going to be "at the SW corner of the interior" anymore, IMO.
So the alcove that has been discussed outside the restrooms is the dropped ceiling area with the water fountain. From this photo it is clear to me that area is not visible in any cctv camera. When we see the SP fiddling with the locked door he/she turns and approaches this area walking basically under the field of the (West facing?) camera but still not showing this alcove area. Next we see the exit doors propped open and of course cannot see the alcove or restrooms in that camera either. And it makes sense in looking at that camera view that the doors, especially the door to the right side could be so far to the outer edge of the camera field that it is out of the activation area. This new photo was really helpful.

I originally thought there was a separate door that went to the Porch also.

I originally thought there was a separate door that went to the Porch also.

It looks like it in more than one picture. Proof that angles are crucial when taking pictures for Investigation purposes.

Okay, that's intriguing about the interchangeable head. Awhile back, I posted a screen cap of the perp's hammer, and it clearly shows what looks like some kind of white strip around the handle, a little below the head. That strip does appear to be right around the area where the head would stop and the handle would begin, according to what you've posted.
cache.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

When you posted the image with the white line I searched and found something kinda interesting. The photo here with multiple tools in extended position is from a company called CET, Cutting Edge Tactical, a supplier of fireman breaching tools. I noticed in these photos they appear to use a stock label that matched the white line as closely as anything I could find. The sell multiple lines, one is Paratech which is the mfr of this breaching tool which has changeable features. This Paratech tool I attached seems a possible match to the tool shown at the end of the video breaking glass, I believe the claw on the end is fairly visible and even the small circle or hole which seems part of retaining the head is somewhat visible when you zoom. Possibly my imagination from staring at the video, but it was the best match I found. And CET may not be the supplier but if they use a label with stock information other suppliers may as well. I think you suggested it may even look like a label and seeing it at CET on other tools seemed to click for me.
attachment.php

Attachments

• images-9.jpg
    images-9.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 94
  • CET_AltiTools_Open-1.jpg
    CET_AltiTools_Open-1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 20171228_082656.jpg
    20171228_082656.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 96
Status