TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I immediately knew what he was doing, I suspect he ate all the cookies and that is where I would have spent a lot of time gathering any crumbs I could find for DNA

It's funny you say that but wasn't a case solved by some DNA on a pizza box?

IMO

Sorry if I misunderstood but again Spann stated they believed at time came through metal door , which does lead into kitchen. Kitchen is room 7. Room 6 at time is beside kitchen but on the other side. Here is link showing room 6. It also has Dutch doors but not the ones we saw on SW side, these are NW corner same placement opposite side of building. https://www.facebook.com/creeksideD...79345102342/10153593170717343/?type=3&theater Room 8 https://m.facebook.com/creeksideDTO...345102342/10150972020967343/?type=3&source=54 which if you look at photos in these series you will see that it is room that comes off the kitchen. The other door of this room is ones Suspect came out of. Disclaimer they have remodeled church and use rooms for multi use rooms but these rooms appear to be same. Jmho.

6 is first room on hallway - if came in thru covered area NW corner - then door 7 first kitchen door then roll up Connection Corner window - then 2nd kitchen door - then door Suspect came out of, first door of room 8 then 2 and door of room 8.

Rooms ran 6,7,8 on that hall.

I'm still a little confused. I'm going to include in this post an edit to Jethro's map. I've noted as "Room 6" the room he has as K1, and "Room 7" as the kitchen - that's if I'm understanding you correctly. So just to make sure I understand, and using Jethro's map for reference, the room that he has labeled as K1 is actually room 6? And which door are you saying SP first came out of - the last kitchen door, or the first door of Room 8?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Church Layout Edit.jpg
    Church Layout Edit.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 434
If you look for Camp Gladiator customer and employee reviews online, you can find, among the five-star notices, complaints about pushy sales tactics, cliquishness, favoritism, having to socialize with other campers in class, competition between leaders, difficulty making money and difficulty canceling memberships. I'm not saying that any of that applied to Missy's classes or experiences; perhaps none of it did. Perhaps none of the claims are true. If any of it did apply, however, perhaps someone got angry enough to lose perspective and commit this crime.

I did CG for 3+ years and it wasn’t hard to cancel at all. All the trainers support each other and attend each others camps as participants. I think if it was related tO CG, then other trainers would be At risk too. It’s very family oriented and supportive of both participants and trainers. I can’t speak for every location, but I feel like those reviews are maybe 1/3000 participants. I very rarely hear anything negative about it. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if I misunderstood but again Spann stated they believed at time came through metal door , which does lead into kitchen. Kitchen is room 7. Room 6 at time is beside kitchen but on the other side. Here is link showing room 6. It also has Dutch doors but not the ones we saw on SW side, these are NW corner same placement opposite side of building. https://www.facebook.com/creeksideD...79345102342/10153593170717343/?type=3&theater Room 8 https://m.facebook.com/creeksideDTO...345102342/10150972020967343/?type=3&source=54 which if you look at photos in these series you will see that it is room that comes off the kitchen. The other door of this room is ones Suspect came out of. Disclaimer they have remodeled church and use rooms for multi use rooms but these rooms appear to be same. Jmho.

It's funny you say that but wasn't a case solved by some DNA on a pizza box?

IMO

Amazing what they can do with DNA these days. There was one case I recall where LE was staking out a guy for an extended period of time, trying to get DNA off anything. He had refused to voluntarily give a sample, and he knew he was under surveillance. So he was careful not to throw his drink in a trash can as he walked down the street or anything like that.

One night it had been raining and the sidewalk outside the man's building was wet. LE observed the guy approaching his building and he spat on the sidewalk. LE was able to gather up the DNA saliva because the moisure formed a layer inbetween the DNA and the sidewalk. The guy had thought it was safe to spit because of the rain, but the opposite was true.

We don't have any reason to think Suspect would be muddy. I say this as there is sidewalk and paved parking lot. If the Suspect did walk in grassy area they would potentially have been able to get shoe casts. We have seen nothing to that in any media photos or videos.

I still believe that there is video from prior to MB walking out of camera range shows more that we are aware of. And rightfully so. Jmho from SW language by lead Inv Cody Moon that MB walking towards Suspects location, Spann saying she was in process of unloading the, then Johnson comments that seen driving in at 4:16 and entered immediately. Then Johnson says "a few min later, she was inside church, not realizing intruder was already inside" MPD timeline has her enter at 4:20, yet SWs all have 4:18. Even the one from Dec 2016.

Jmho I don't see this Suspect leaving anything anywhere to go back to retrieve. Possible had some rain poncho or even as you say bag. But if brought gear in bag that could easily been stuffed inside the suit. Suspect needed it only to cover up on camera and to do deed. Smith, Spann and Johnson all say no idea how long in building prior to first seen on video. So language of how long out of camera range doesn't mean much (not directed at you just in general) as we are told the didn't know how long Suspect there prior to 3:50 approximately. Tower pings could help and Suspect (eventual Suspect) place that morning will narrow the timeline jmho. Which jmho could be one thing that ruled BWH out.

Curious when they received the information about vehicle seen leaving by a passerby? I would think it was maybe a while. They interviewed BWH early May. May 20 was when we were told of last lead , the car from SWFA. They didn't do SW til 12th of Dec. It still possible that maybe that the was a car pulled off due to rain and pulled back onto hey as passerby did too. Hard to say since we don't have that statement in full.

I'm still a little confused. I'm going to include in this post an edit to Jethro's map. I've noted as "Room 6" the room he has as K1, and "Room 7" as the kitchen - that's if I'm understanding you correctly. So just to make sure I understand, and using Jethro's map for reference, the room that he has labeled as K1 is actually room 6? And which door are you saying SP first came out of - the last kitchen door, or the first door of Room 8?

attachment.php

Yes your room 6 is what I am referring to room 6. Notice in link I provided from the recent you can see but barely the 7 for kitchen room number. And the door in room 8 almost under the "8" is jmho door leaving from prior to touching wall after leaving that room.

Kitchen doors open into the kitchen. Others open out into hallway. And I still don't fully agree with this layout in full but that's another post lol. But what I saying can be backed up looking at photos.

I immediately knew what he was doing, I suspect he ate all the cookies and that is where I would have spent a lot of time gathering any crumbs I could find for DNA

Yep same kitchen we saw those cookies being baked:happydance:

Yes your room 6 is what I am referring to room 6. Notice in link I provided from the recent you can see but barely the 7 for kitchen room number. And the door in room 8 almost under the "8" is jmho door leaving from prior to touching wall after leaving that room.

Kitchen doors open into the kitchen. Others open out into hallway. And I still don't fully agree with this layout in full but that's another post lol. But what I saying can be backed up looking at photos.

This diagram may not be exactly perfect but do we have one that adds MB and the killer to it? I know we had one with drawings of their known locations but no idea how far back it is.

ETA: I found the case about the pizza crust DNA. The horrible murders of the Savopoulos Family. http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/22/us/washington-mansion-fire-slayings/index.html

This diagram may not be exactly perfect but do we have one that adds MB and the killer to it? I know we had one with drawings of their known locations but no idea how far back it is.

We positively have no idea where MB and Suspect were. We do know because of clarifications from MPD and SWs that MB entered the doors nearest her truck. And located in SW corner of interior. Jmho only from what we know from MPD and MB FB my personal opinion is around room 2 on this graphic from Jethro. While I don't fully agree with it lots of work went into it. By many. And again jmho I don't believe she was found as some by the restrooms near where she entered and walked down main hallway. I just don't believe would be worded like that by multiple people or SW probable cause affidavit. And with appearing limited cameras I don't see one pointing towards restrooms and would be out of range for other down hall. I am speak at time April 18, 2016. Newer photos you see added cameras that weren't there prior.

We don't have any reason to think Suspect would be muddy. I say this as there is sidewalk and paved parking lot. If the Suspect did walk in grassy area they would potentially have been able to get shoe casts. We have seen nothing to that in any media photos or videos.

I still believe that there is video from prior to MB walking out of camera range shows more that we are aware of. And rightfully so. Jmho from SW language by lead Inv Cody Moon that MB walking towards Suspects location, Spann saying she was in process of unloading the, then Johnson comments that seen driving in at 4:16 and entered immediately. Then Johnson says "a few min later, she was inside church, not realizing intruder was already inside" MPD timeline has her enter at 4:20, yet SWs all have 4:18. Even the one from Dec 2016.

Jmho I don't see this Suspect leaving anything anywhere to go back to retrieve. Possible had some rain poncho or even as you say bag. But if brought gear in bag that could easily been stuffed inside the suit. Suspect needed it only to cover up on camera and to do deed. Smith, Spann and Johnson all say no idea how long in building prior to first seen on video. So language of how long out of camera range doesn't mean much (not directed at you just in general) as we are told the didn't know how long Suspect there prior to 3:50 approximately. Tower pings could help and Suspect (eventual Suspect) place that morning will narrow the timeline jmho. Which jmho could be one thing that ruled BWH out.

Curious when they received the information about vehicle seen leaving by a passerby? I would think it was maybe a while. They interviewed BWH early May. May 20 was when we were told of last lead , the car from SWFA. They didn't do SW til 12th of Dec. It still possible that maybe that the was a car pulled off due to rain and pulled back onto hey as passerby did too. Hard to say since we don't have that statement in full.

bbm

I strongly suspect that the "passerby" was the early-arriving camper, and that LE had that info from the beginning. I think they worded it "passerby" in the affidavit because they knew the SW would be public eventually and they didn't want to get too specific for privacy reasons.

We positively have no idea where MB and Suspect were. We do know because of clarifications from MPD and SWs that MB entered the doors nearest her truck. And located in SW corner of interior. Jmho only from what we know from MPD and MB FB my personal opinion is around room 2 on this graphic from Jethro. While I don't fully agree with it lots of work went into it. By many. And again jmho I don't believe she was found as some by the restrooms near where she entered and walked down main hallway. I just don't believe would be worded like that by multiple people or SW probable cause affidavit. And with appearing limited cameras I don't see one pointing towards restrooms and would be out of range for other down hall. I am speak at time April 18, 2016. Newer photos you see added cameras that weren't there prior.

Interesting, and you may be right. I've considered the bathrooms/alcove area more likely because that's more what I would consider "the SW corner of the interior" as MPD worded it. Room 2 is basically the W side of the building and is right at the main entrance, not at the corner. I'm not an expert on the camera placements in the church at all, but I would think it more likely that an attack not caught on camera would be in that alcove/bathroom area, as why would cameras not pick up a location that is right by the entrance, which is usually the focal point of a camera system in a church? Unless the attack was actually inside Room 2, that is.

bbm

I strongly suspect that the "passerby" was the early-arriving camper, and that LE had that info from the beginning. I think they worded it "passerby" in the affidavit because they knew the SW would be public eventually and they didn't want to get too specific for privacy reasons.

Could be, but jmho they write the SW for legal reasons not for privacy reasons. Jmho if it had been first camper and privacy reasons they would have just redacted the name. If they knew of a vehicle specific from beginning I would think they would have said something to public. But only my opinion

Interesting, and you may be right. I've considered the bathrooms/alcove area more likely because that's more what I would consider "the SW corner of the interior" as MPD worded it. Room 2 is basically the W side of the building and is right at the main entrance, not at the corner. I'm not an expert on the camera placements in the church at all, but I would think it more likely that an attack not caught on camera would be in that alcove/bathroom area, as why would cameras not pick up a location that is right by the entrance, which is usually the focal point of a camera system in a church? Unless the attack was actually inside Room 2, that is.

Jmho I take the SW of interior as vague as if you cut the building into 1/4. SW, NW, NE and SE. By that theory it can be in any area down main hallway not so much down Dutch door hallway or alcove. Again if had been in the restroom area I just can't reconcile them blocking off West/front entrance and walking through the crime scene as we see them on video in an out door by MB truck.

I am not expert on camera placement either, but we do see views from camera above door MB entered. 1- when Suspect walking towards it and goes into one room an try breach another. And another view from same area different view of Suspect walking down and back down South hallway (Dutch door hall). Same with Suspect walking from room then walking touching wall. Last portion of MPD video is doomed and then zoomed more as Suspect hits glass. Jmho

Edit to add, we are told MB was out of range and camera turned off (paraphrase but media thread has transcript and video link). If I am understanding DeDee correctly the restrooms placement are not correct on Jethro layout graphic. Jmho if was in that area, would be close to camera if she were to be walking there and any movement I would think from an assault would cause camera to re activate, and yet per SW Suspect nor MB seen on video again. Wouldn't video from campers coming in also activate camera. If so then Suspect if in that same area same should have happened, yet we are told different. Now Spann does make confusing because of his verbiage saying seeing Suspect walking down hallway and believed to left thru busted metal door. I don't believe Suspect went inside Worship Center either as there are locks on those doors (seen in Father's day video) . MB CG class per her FB held class right in area I say think was found in rather basic area. In main hallway in front of Worship Center doors and by where we saw Suspect . Jmho

Jmho I take the SW of interior as vague as if you cut the building into 1/4. SW, NW, NE and SE. By that theory it can be in any area down main hallway not so much down Dutch door hallway or alcove. Again if had been in the restroom area I just can't reconcile them blocking off West/front entrance and walking through the crime scene as we see them on video in an out door by MB truck.

I am not expert on camera placement either, but we do see views from camera above door MB entered. 1- when Suspect walking towards it and goes into one room an try breach another. And another view from same area different view of Suspect walking down and back down South hallway (Dutch door hall). Same with Suspect walking from room then walking touching wall. Last portion of MPD video is doomed and then zoomed more as Suspect hits glass. Jmho

Edit to add, we are told MB was out of range and camera turned off (paraphrase but media thread has transcript and video link). If I am understanding DeDee correctly the restrooms placement are not correct on Jethro layout graphic. Jmho if was in that area, would be close to camera if she were to be walking there and any movement I would think from an assault would cause camera to re activate, and yet per SW Suspect nor MB seen on video again. Wouldn't video from campers coming in also activate camera. If so then Suspect if in that same area same should have happened, yet we are told different. Now Spann does make confusing because of his verbiage saying seeing Suspect walking down hallway and believed to left thru busted metal door. I don't believe Suspect went inside Worship Center either as there are locks on those doors (seen in Father's day video) . MB CG class per her FB held class right in area I say think was found in rather basic area. In main hallway in front of Worship Center doors and by where we saw Suspect . Jmho

Assuming you are correct on location, do we know what sources of glass could account for the broken glass around her body?

Assuming you are correct on location, do we know what sources of glass could account for the broken glass around her body?

There was 2 glass too tables that can be seen in that main hallway, but there also appears other glass in area. For all we know could also be done form glass entry doors. Again PC affidavit has to be factual but as noted it is not all the information they have. Jmho

There was 2 glass too tables that can be seen in that main hallway, but there also appears other glass in area. For all we know could also be done form glass entry doors. Again PC affidavit has to be factual but as noted it is not all the information they have. Jmho

Thanks. One last thing - there's supposed to be a library somewhere that has a glass wall, correct? Where is that on the map? I'm wondering if maybe that was the source of the glass.

Thanks. One last thing - there's supposed to be a library somewhere that has a glass wall, correct? Where is that on the map? I'm wondering if maybe that was the source of the glass.

Per Jethro layout he has at S2. You can see the glass there when Suspect walked farther past Dutch doors. But where I don't agree on is he has those windows split into 2 rooms but photos from church has those as 1 room. I know of nothing telling us they remodeled that. Anyway thats the general area. Meaning MB would come in and took a right going down South hallway passing Dutch doors and down to about where you see Suspect go in room an splice then I think returns back towards Dutch doors area.

For it to happen in library, that means sound on total opposite side from kitchen to leave. Going by possibly 2 cameras that allegedly did not pick up suspect leaving. I just don't see it with info we have. But jmho

For it to happen in library, that means sound on total opposite side from kitchen to leave. Going by possibly 2 cameras that allegedly did not pick up suspect leaving. I just don't see it with info we have. But jmho

Yeah I ruled it out as soon as you said it was on the hallway by the offices. I had been wondering if it was somewhere between the alcove and room 2 to help us with the MB location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257