TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the above. Instead,

4 They see how the internet trolls and social media crucify BB for speaking to the public (when he speaks) and then for not speaking (when he doesn't speak) ...and they see how those attackers work hard to twist and nitpick his every word choice into some sort of negative ... and as a result have decided they have no desire to be crucified as well. So they do their "input" regarding the case privately, directly to LE, rather than in front of microphones and cameras.

But I would’ve expected someone very close to her in the beginning to passionately plea for justice. Or at least have an attorney spokesperson speak on their behalf.

The other thing I have to say about the top image.
The first two single windows on the south of the building are only separated by 4 feet.
The second and third windows are separated by 8 feet.
The spacing between the double window (first windows to the right of the southwest entry) and the first single window is 10 feet.

In the image the two windows are further than 4 feet apart. So, no matter what you can't be seeing the two western most single windows on the south of the building in that photo. Also, that arrow at the top pointing left is pointing at a bookcase of some sort. So, if the conjecture is that room is the Library (S2) then that is possible. Otherwise the top image depicts S1 (dutch doors) and the window on the right in the image is not a single window but a double window and only part of that window (via the curtain) is being seen.

So, with that image pick S1 (dutch doors) or S2 (Library) as it has to be one or the other. It can't be both.

are you saying my room 2 windows in this room are the 2 at each point in yours with the green markers being 8 feet apart? https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-34&p=12718328#post12718328Jethro thread 43 post 534 south room.JPG
if so there truly more illusions for me than ever https://www.facebook.com/creeksideD...79345102342/10152111682167343/?type=3&theater
creekside room 2014 south hall.JPG creekside room 2014 south hall 2.jpg creekside room 2014 south hall 3.jpg
creekside southhall windows awning.JPG

Do you have a link to the video you took your ss from in your post ? Thanks in advance https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-34&p=12718328#post12718328

are you saying my room 2 windows in this room are the 2 at each point in yours with the green markers being 8 feet apart? https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-34&p=12718328#post12718328View attachment 130384
if so there truly more illusions for me than ever https://www.facebook.com/creeksideD...79345102342/10152111682167343/?type=3&theater
View attachment 130385 View attachment 130386 View attachment 130387
View attachment 130392

Do you have a link to the video you took your ss from in your post ? Thanks in advance https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-34&p=12718328#post12718328

Jethro here is where you added the beam in your S1. But unsure why you don't also have one in your S2. Looks like I was trying to show you the hallway in the West hallway, that is there lol https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-34&p=12718624#post12718624 You acknowledge measurements are different. JMHO again there 2 rooms then the Library.

**I also see where I made reference to Library being room 17, if I come across verification I will post link.

None of the above. Instead,

4 They see how the internet trolls and social media crucify BB for speaking to the public (when he speaks) and then for not speaking (when he doesn't speak) ...and they see how those attackers work hard to twist and nitpick his every word choice into some sort of negative ... and as a result have decided they have no desire to be crucified as well. So they do their "input" regarding the case privately, directly to LE, rather than in front of microphones and cameras.

5. LE has asked them to remain silent so as not to jeopardize the investigation, arrest, and conviction.

I do not think this case will ever be solved. It is the perfect crime. With that being said, I think it's either a paid hit or internal LE. It seems personal, but that might have been part of the payment.

But I would’ve expected someone very close to her in the beginning to passionately plea for justice..

Her husband - which is as close as you can get to her - did exactly that on behalf of the family. And in so doing, he was vilified for speaking (when he spoke) and for not speaking (when he didn't), and each time his words were nitpicked and twisted to try to make it all negatives ....and in the background, I'm certain the rest of the family was like, "Thanks BB for taking that bullet for all of us. But no sense in the rest of us going through that crap too." Who can blame them?

Her husband - which is as close as you can get to her - did exactly that on behalf of the family. And in so doing, he was vilified for speaking (when he spoke) and for not speaking (when he didn't), and each time his words were nitpicked and twisted to try to make it all negatives ....and in the background, I'm certain the rest of the family was like, "Thanks BB for taking that bullet for all of us. But no sense in the rest of us going through that crap too." Who can blame them?[/QUOT

Blood is thicker than water.....

Ok so I’m not a directionally challenged person. But many of you here know that I do tend to focus on the **psychological** aspect to cases (& thank you for extending your patience with that aspect).

And on that note, I have a question....

Do you feel that MB’s “advocates” have been notably quiet because:

1. They have reason to be fearful

2. They know who did the murder and feel karma/LE will eventually bring justice

3. They feel that her memory should simply be preserved as is without more ado

What say you?

One or many either know or suspect who SP is, and feel that "justice" would only serve to cause great pain and stress to her surviving family JMO

Her husband - which is as close as you can get to her - did exactly that on behalf of the family. And in so doing, he was vilified for speaking (when he spoke) and for not speaking (when he didn't), and each time his words were nitpicked and twisted to try to make it all negatives ....and in the background, I'm certain the rest of the family was like, "Thanks BB for taking that bullet for all of us. But no sense in the rest of us going through that crap too." Who can blame them?

.......hmmmm.....what do statistics show us about murdered wives.....

And by no means am I implicating B.B., nope.
But I know blood is thicker than water & she had her own colleagues & friends. Hello.....where are they from the start?

Maybe they have their reasons; hence the question.

But I would’ve expected someone very close to her in the beginning to passionately plea for justice. Or at least have an attorney spokesperson speak on their behalf.

Someone needs to advocate on her behalf otherwise this case will stay cold. Her family needs to be vocal and keep it in the media. Or a friend even. Just someone who knew her helps.

5. LE has asked them to remain silent so as not to jeopardize the investigation, arrest, and conviction.

But w/o the case staying in the media it will grow cold. I disagree they need to be vocal keep her in the media.

But w/o the case staying in the media it will grow cold. I disagree they need to be vocal keep her in the media.

I agree - it’s been almost 2 years with no arrests and very little in the media.

Early on, we had posters here who either knew her or knew someone who knew her. They gave us some insight into Midlothian's reactions, culture and local chatter. One poster knew the family well, went to the funeral, knew who the campers who found her were, and, if we can believe her, knew what they said. This particular poster was only here briefly, shortly after the murder told us that she (?) couldn't be of much help because she felt that we were on the BB/culprit bandwagon and she was only here to strenuously defend him and his family. She did not suggest who SP might be, but she did mention that Missy's reputation was widely known......even so, she claimed to have known Missy well, and commented that Missy had been terribly worried about BB's health issues. She also said that she knew the Cozines. I have remembered all this because if I saw her here again, I wanted to pick her brain......but, apparently, she just said her piece, and left. There were a few others, too, but not many details. JMO

I agree - it’s been almost 2 years with no arrests and very little in the media.

It’s baffling. Her case is hardly ever seen on any National MSM and even the local media outlets very sporadically report anything about her case.

"QUOTE=SteveS;13937016]Her husband - which is as close as you can get to her - did exactly that on behalf of the family. And in so doing, he was vilified for speaking (when he spoke) and for not speaking (when he didn't), and each time his words were nitpicked and twisted to try to make it all negatives ....and in the background, I'm certain the rest of the family was like, "Thanks BB for taking that bullet for all of us. But no sense in the rest of us going through that crap too." Who can blame them?[/QUOT"

Blood is thicker than water.....

.......hmmmm.....what do statistics show us about murdered wives.....

You wanted to know why "no one" has been speaking up, and there ya go. BB (with absolutely nothing to indicate he had ANY involvement in this crime) takes yet two more bullets, because he's been willing to talk a bit to the media in hopes of getting something done. His willingness to speak up gets him vilified and dismissed, rather than respected, by onlookers.

Make no mistake, the rest of the family observes the response and results from his willingness to speak out for them...and wisely just keeps their names and faces away from the public so they can stay out of the line of fire.

Whoa!!!! I just asked a simple question to the board and did not vilify B.B. or anyone.

Furthermore, some time back, BB made a public statement indicating that someone from MB’s family was going to speak out. I never heard anything more about that.

It sounds like you have your views and we all can, of course. But there’s been no vilifying.

Respectfully, I will reply to clarify, not meaning to attack, but also to be honest about what I see.You asked a "question" as to why "no one" has been speaking up for MB, but then offered 3 possible answers, all of which were very critical of the family in whichever of the 3 was chosen.

I feel a very different, 4th answer, was more accurate to answering your question.

You did not allow for the possibility - and indeed, have argued strongly against allowing it as an answer - that the family
1 has BB speaking for them,
2 is comfortable with him doing so,
3 has considered also speaking up but then decided it was of no added value,
4 speaking up would open them to the same bashing that BB gets and who needs more burden, and
5 they fully support him as spokesman and feel they have already spoken through him so that should be enough.

In reply to that idea, rather than accept it as a legit choice for them to make, you have attacked BB's ability to fill that role. I accept that you may not have considered it as such, but it sure feels like vilifying when your response to him being the spokesman is assertions that he isn't qualified by being blood, and that he is not to be trusted because he's the spouse.

But observe: the family trusts him. They know him better than any of us, and they let him speak for them. They could speak up in a different way anytime they felt it would be of value, and have chosen not to. If we assess that thoughtfully, that is an eloquent commentary by them, where his voice is the only one being heard and one they are very willing to let speak for them.

We all have our individual observations of conduct based upon our own experiences and insights. So be it. No sense in feeling insecure because someone else disagrees. Not one of us KNOWS exactly how this happened, or why and no one can speak for Missy. But her friends and relatives can speak for themselves. Sometimes silence "speaks" loudly. JMO

You wanted to know why "no one" has been speaking up, and there ya go. BB (with absolutely nothing to indicate he had ANY involvement in this crime) takes yet two more bullets, because he's been willing to talk a bit to the media in hopes of getting something done. His willingness to speak up gets him vilified and dismissed, rather than respected, by onlookers.

Make no mistake, the rest of the family observes the response and results from his willingness to speak out for them...and wisely just keeps their names and faces away from the public so they can stay out of the line of fire.

I really don't know why BB has taken the recent course regarding being a spokesman. I have no idea what it is like to raise his 3 daughters and yet stand up to what is said in social media. I won't forget the media circus when a bloody shirt was sent to the cleaners and it turned out to be dogs's blood. I'm on the outside looking in because I've never had a loved one murdered.

As an example, after having several relatives die from cancer including my parents, I thought I knew how I would handle it and what I would do. Then I got cancer and looking back, I KNOW the perspective from having is entirely different than being on the outside looking in.

why? because that's the way it's sometimes done?
there are a lot of people in the world who trust (naively or not) LE to do their job and who have no desire to be in the public eye
WSer's expect these 'pleas for justice' but they're not standard by any means

I’m not really buying your assumption.
If one of my relatives or very close friend was horrifically murdered, I’d likely be highly vocal initially and throughout for justice. My ego, what those around thought of me, would be of no importance.
I would be laser focused on justice and wouldn’t shoulder that burden onto another person.

Unless I had fear or there was a specific issue holding me back.

I understand your view, but if it was my family I would likely be less inclined to speak with media. I suspect I would be more apt to work with LE, and things like fliers, community groups, family/friends, and even forum like this ... but I dont see myself as being adept at dealing with media or knowing who to trust. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal