TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to insist we not focus on the video. It has produced nothing, let's step way outside this box.
To find this killer, set the video aside and work the case from day one.

Really? The video is the biggest clue of this crime? I myself have seen clues on it that others have not.

I’m not being disrespectful but who are you to insist what this forum does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? The video is the biggest clue of this crime? I myself have seen clues on it that others have not.

I’m not being disrespectful but who are you to insist what this forum does?

I’d be interested in the video clues you’ve seen on the video. Anything you can tell us about? Do you think it’s a man or woman? tia

:thinking: Why would s/he have to look at a door # to confirm correct room? Especially if as your theory already knew his way around the church? Suspect had already passed that entrance to the Worship Center/Sanctuary when opened the Dutch doors straight across hallway earlier. We know this as they are in the same position.

And I am confused as to why they would have a 14 on that door. That theory would mean they have a number on each door, not each room. And we don't see that system in any of the photos from church photos 2012 -2016. Kitchen is room 7 yet has 2 doors, Room 8 the "cafe" has 2 doors but it is labeled room 8 both in 2012 VBS and the April 2016 church video released by MPD. *not saying you know the answer, just I am confused by that.

Each large room that had two doors were both numbered with the same number. That is to say, Room 7 has two doors. Each door was numbered on the wall with a number 7. Room 8 is large and has two doors that are both numbered 8. The church's numbering system did not make sense to me on the day I visited and it doesn't make sense to me now.

Many doors did not have a number. You can see, prior to SP rounding the corner that the interior wooden door in the SW corner is not numbered. The rooms SP tries to open are not numbered in the Western Corridor.

In the beginning, in the W hallway, I suspected the door with the glass insert to be a closet since SP exits with a tool in SPs hand. It may be a small room at the back of the Sanctuary [where equipment for cctv or electronic purposes is located, for an example]. Other people think the door was opened but a different and shorter SP exits. SP makes a feeble attempt to breach the next door. Neither of those doors are numbered.

Also, I reviewed the cctv and noticed SP shines his light toward the camera and not on the number 14. You can see the position of the number 14 on the right hand side of the recessed area.

According to Jethro's theory of the attack location, I'm wondering why Missy would walk down the S hallway upon entering the Church. The Library is appx half as deep as the other rooms. Hence, behind the Library there is a hallway or some other small rooms that are not very deep. The Library is not numbered.

The quibble over Room 15 is one I cannot reconcile. At the visit, it made no sense to me to number the doors entering the restrooms. Even if the Church removed the medium blue alcove walls, the Restrooms cannot be moved and both would remain on the Western wall of the Church. I've stated it once, but in Mr. Taylor's image of the SW corner shows the men's room would jut out into the patio space.

Each large room that had two doors were both numbered with the same number. That is to say, Room 7 has two doors. Each door was numbered on the wall with a number 7. Room 8 is large and has two doors that are both numbered 8. The church's numbering system did not make sense to me on the day I visited and it doesn't make sense to me now.

Many doors did not have a number. You can see, prior to SP rounding the corner that the interior wooden door in the SW corner is not numbered. The rooms SP tries to open are not numbered in the Western Corridor.

In the beginning, in the W hallway, I suspected the door with the glass insert to be a closet since SP exits with a tool in SPs hand. It may be a small room at the back of the Sanctuary [where equipment for cctv or electronic purposes is located, for an example]. Other people think the door was opened but a different and shorter SP exits. SP makes a feeble attempt to breach the next door. Neither of those doors are numbered.

Also, I reviewed the cctv and noticed SP shines his light toward the camera and not on the number 14. You can see the position of the number 14 on the right hand side of the recessed area.

According to Jethro's theory of the attack location, I'm wondering why Missy would walk down the S hallway upon entering the Church. The Library is appx half as deep as the other rooms. Hence, behind the Library there is a hallway or some other small rooms that are not very deep. The Library is not numbered.

The quibble over Room 15 is one I cannot reconcile. At the visit, it made no sense to me to number the doors entering the restrooms. Even if the Church removed the medium blue alcove walls, the Restrooms cannot be moved and both would remain on the Western wall of the Church. I've stated it once, but in Mr. Taylor's image of the SW corner shows the men's room would jut out into the patio space.

Someone long ways back stated that was a class room that the Suspect went into. I personally do not know what room number or what purpose it was for. I don't think it was a closet though.

"In the beginning, in the W hallway, I suspected the door with the glass insert to be a closet since SP exits with a tool in SPs hand. It may be a small room at the back of the Sanctuary [where equipment for cctv or electronic purposes is located, for an example]. Other people think the door was opened but a different and shorter SP exits. SP makes a feeble attempt to breach the next door. Neither of those doors are numbered."

Respectfully how could the room be a small room at the back of the Sanctuary ? That room is across the hall, completely removed from the Worship Center/Sanctuary. I don't think that room has anything to do with the Sanctuary jmho.

It appears your opinion of the Library with glass windows and Jethro map don't match up.

On the mens restroom, no the door seems almost flush with wall then goes out to the edge of building flush with outer doors. Wall would stop where your photo showed the golf cart parked upon your visit. Then both the mens and ladies would extend on to the corner probably to the corner - West end of the building and/or behind the wall where water fountain is. like a big square and half into for ea restroom. Water fountain probably is right in middle of the plumbing for toilet/sinks or whatever.

SW entrance doors open CB.JPG

I can see where a number is next to the 2nd door of the Dutch door set, but I can't see any number where would be the 14, so I guess it would be something have to seen in person.
Creekside Dutch door suspect.jpg

I’d be interested in the video clues you’ve seen on the video. Anything you can tell us about? Do you think it’s a man or woman? tia

I do believe the SP is male. One of the clues I noticed is the right hand index/middle fingers are straight inline with the back of the hand thought out the video, he can't or doesn't bend them. I have posted screenshots from the MPD video in the past showing this.

I do believe the SP is male. One of the clues I noticed is the right hand index/middle fingers are straight inline with the back of the hand thought out the video, he can't or doesn't bend them. I have posted screenshots from the MPD video in the past showing this.
I do recall you posting those observations. Did you by chance bring your observations to LE? Have you noticed anyone on any of the SW or those close to MB with similar hand/finger features? Thanks for all your insight, Boudy. I enjoy all of the different theories and such.

The video will not load for me. It's likely due to the other 37 tabs opened. Is this the video where the guy rides around the Church in his truck?
Yes it is DeDEE, I just opened it and reviewed it. I hadn't seen it before, it does give a good view of the church all around the outside and its proximity to the gun store...wish it was just a tad bit slower, but I am sure you can slow it down while watching on a video player app.

I will offer a number 4. They put resolution of her murder into the hands of Jesus and moved on. Once in Jesus' hands there is nothing more for them to do since he will take care of it. You can plainly see this with her family and in their own words (or at least you could before their SM was tightened up).

Yes. They did, rather conveniently in my opinion. Would any of them have been so helpless, faithful and forgiving if the victim had been one of Missy's children? Would they be comforted in delegating "justice" to their trust in the hereafter? JMO

I do recall you posting those observations. Did you by chance bring your observations to LE? Have you noticed anyone on any of the SW or those close to MB with similar hand/finger features? Thanks for all your insight, Boudy. I enjoy all of the different theories and such.

They are aware. I believe that the SP didn’t know Missy or her family. JMHO

I am so confused :pullhair:
On the SW corner where CB posted restroom photo
DeDee rooms
15 = Mens restroom
16 = Ladies restroom

13 = Dutch door room
14 = sanctuary door across from Dutch door

This was from July 2016 after visit I understand the getting turned around NW was suppose to be SW, But the whole continuing down hallway and there is a family restroom by the Library which is room 17. :blushing:
The Library, and offices are on the Dutch door hallway SOUTH. So unsure why that door would be 13? :scared:

"DeDee 07-26-2016, 11:19 PM#286 https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-34&p=12713872#post12713872
NW Corner
According to my notes, coming into the interior from the canopied space, the doors are numbered on the left side of the hall as follows:

Room 15 (men's) and Room 16 (women's) are placed inside a deeply recessed alcove that is meant to keep some privacy among those entering and exiting the Rest Rooms. A wheelchair is currently parked on the W side when standing inside of the alcove area, with plenty of extra space, without interfering with the members going into or out of the men's Room 15.

Continuing, up the Main Hallway, that is flush with the alcove walls, on the left, is the unnumbered Family Restroom, followed by Room 17 (Library), Room 18 (Office) and Room 20 (Office). Then, the main entrance/exit is located next, on the left.

When entering the Church at the Main Entrance, currently, in what was once the "Cub Room", is now where a receptionist to the immediate right in the Room with a desk and a phone that one would pass by before turning right to go down the Main Hallway toward the Canopied Area Corner of the Church.

The last thing along that NW wall, is the alcove where the men's and women's restrooms are located side by side; not one in front of the other. It is my opinion this alcove is where the SP was lying in wait for Missy's entrance. However, the SP, imho, was vigilantly standing, not crouching, in this hiding space."

I am so confused :pullhair:
On the SW corner where CB posted restroom photo
DeDee rooms
15 = Mens restroom
16 = Ladies restroom

13 = Dutch door room
14 = sanctuary door across from Dutch door

This was from July 2016 after visit I understand the getting turned around NW was suppose to be SW, But the whole continuing down hallway and there is a family restroom by the Library which is room 17. :blushing:
The Library, and offices are on the Dutch door hallway SOUTH. So unsure why that door would be 13? :scared:

"DeDee 07-26-2016, 11:19 PM#286 https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-34&p=12713872#post12713872
NW Corner
According to my notes, coming into the interior from the canopied space, the doors are numbered on the left side of the hall as follows:

Room 15 (men's) and Room 16 (women's) are placed inside a deeply recessed alcove that is meant to keep some privacy among those entering and exiting the Rest Rooms. A wheelchair is currently parked on the W side when standing inside of the alcove area, with plenty of extra space, without interfering with the members going into or out of the men's Room 15.

Continuing, up the Main Hallway, that is flush with the alcove walls, on the left, is the unnumbered Family Restroom, followed by Room 17 (Library), Room 18 (Office) and Room 20 (Office). Then, the main entrance/exit is located next, on the left.

When entering the Church at the Main Entrance, currently, in what was once the "Cub Room", is now where a receptionist to the immediate right in the Room with a desk and a phone that one would pass by before turning right to go down the Main Hallway toward the Canopied Area Corner of the Church.

The last thing along that NW wall, is the alcove where the men's and women's restrooms are located side by side; not one in front of the other. It is my opinion this alcove is where the SP was lying in wait for Missy's entrance. However, the SP, imho, was vigilantly standing, not crouching, in this hiding space."

What I am thinking is South hallway West to back facing East (rear) ** I think there are 7 rooms with windows & maybe 1 without (Library) maybe ;)
21 = Dutch door room
20 = room weird windows
19 ?
18=Office
17 = Library - I have that in notes as library room too for some reason - I believe it was in CCoC Calendar for meeting once
16 = ladies restroom by offices
15 = mens restroom by offices **** but 15 is listed as a room - not restroom - on the Dec 2016 bulletin ****
14 = maybe the door going to offices?

Then rooms on the east hall

Rooms on North hall
9 = possible restroom in corner
8 = cafe
7 = kitchen
6 = room with set of dutch doors across from santuary North hall entry

North Entrance on NW corner
NW room

SW corner
3 room = maybe room Suspect opened?
Cub corner 2

JMO, but the room numbers and how the churched numbered them are low significance to me. Clearly, the sp developed his own game plan and swept through the church on his or her terms with out worrying about the room numbers. The big questions should be is why MPD is not putting this case in the spotlight? The SW's were poorly written with wording in regards to compass directions. And why no reward from a LE agency? Why was the crime scene cleaned up so quickly?

FYI, if ppl have noticed, mittenscarpetta has not been online for awhile. Mittens had an emergency surgery this am. Mittens will be fine after the recovery period.

JMO, but the room numbers and how the churched numbered them are low significance to me. Clearly, the sp developed his own game plan and swept through the church on his or her terms with out worrying about the room numbers. The big questions should be is why MPD is not putting this case in the spotlight? The SW's were poorly written with wording in regards to compass directions. And why no reward from a LE agency? Why was the crime scene cleaned up so quickly?

Well it is somewhat not important but I started out trying to figure out where what was long ago and so it kinda a puzzle I trying to finish. It ok .

The wording in the SW were not for us but for them to use for Probable Cause to get a SW. They don't have to put all the information they have but what they do has to give probable cause of what they expect to find/get and why. And has to be truthful.

Crime scene was released by MPD because they felt they were done, and then they Church had it cleaned and repairs done to the doors/windows. JMHO

Well it is somewhat not important but I started out trying to figure out where what was long ago and so it kinda a puzzle I trying to finish. It ok .

The wording in the SW were not for us but for them to use for Probable Cause to get a SW. They don't have to put all the information they have but what they do has to give probable cause of what they expect to find/get and why. And has to be truthful.

Crime scene was released by MPD because they felt they were done, and then they Church had it cleaned and repairs done to the doors/windows. JMHO

What each room in the church represented is important but the room numbers to me is not important but I get what you were saying. I just think LE wrapped up too quickly and regards to the SW's; everyone's sense of direction is different and a person would think LE would word it correctly. JMO

FYI, if ppl have noticed, mittenscarpetta has not been online for awhile. Mittens had an emergency surgery this am. Mittens will be fine after the recovery period.

Looks like Mitten Scarpetta posted yesterday afternoon. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

What each room in the church represented is important but the room numbers to me is not important but I get what you were saying. I just think LE wrapped up too quickly and regards to the SW's; everyone's sense of direction is different and a person would think LE would word it correctly. JMO

Room number only was important to me as in getting my bearings to where visually I can imagine. Because the actual room are used for so many things. Location I guess what trying to say.

LEO did word it correctly as far as direction.

Room number only was important to me as in getting my bearings to where visually I can imagine. Because the actual room are used for so many things. Location I guess what trying to say.

LEO did word it correctly as far as direction.

Everyone is allowed an opinion, Mimi.

Everyone is allowed an opinion, Mimi.

Oh I totally agree. What is your opinion as to why they have their directions mixed up? Truck was pointed west just as LEO reported. Moon was Lead Inv so I would think he would know where body was located. I respect everyone's opinion but curious as to what I am missing that the docs are wrong. Thanks in advance. No snark intended serious question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES