TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would SP have entered the sanctuary and what is the significance of that? No snark intended.:.I just never thought they did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would SP have entered the sanctuary and what is the significance of that? No snark intended.:.I just never thought they did.

I believe SP knew there weren’t cameras in the sanctuary and he could go to any area of the church without being filmed. It was part of his game to fool LE when they looked at the footage. As I have always believed this man was trying to make LE appear dumb as he lived out his fantasy of being a UC guard. He always wanted to be in LE and held a grudge against them.

He knew he was going to be on camera when he went in. If he happened to have met Missy in an area where the cameras were working, the murder would have been filmed. JMHO

I try to look at things from the SP’s mind frame from what we do know from that morning. If this was a targeted murder there’s no way the SP would have roamed the church before hand and gave LE all the clues they got from the video.

Missy Bevers' Murder, Still Unsolved Nearly Two Years Later, Gets a New Detective
CHRISTIAN MCPHATE | FEBRUARY 13, 2018 | 4:00AM
http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/...-detective-to-missy-bevers-cold-case-10363445

Not to be snarky, but what would make the new investigator any more talented than the previous investigator? They are still on the same “team”, working with the same resources & funds.

Nope. They need a new investigative **agency** from outside the area.

All moo

Not to be snarky, but what would make the new investigator any more talented than the previous investigator? They are still on the same “team”, working with the same resources & funds.

All moo

Not being snarky either, but not seen anyone fussing about it either. Like pressing for someone else to take over if the ones who have jurisdiction can't. Whole thing is bizarre to me. Maybe since they have went to all these diff meetings, presenting their stuff, that is what they were recommended, go back to scratch. Regrouping not always bad, especially after almost 2 years. And busybodysocialmedia jmho

Correct, as in they walked straight through the doors she entered - NORTH - as in NOT turning right and NOT going down the South/Dutch door hallway.

For better words to the area where the "squirrel" was at in the photo. That welcoming area has huge Come As You Are. You can see the darkness in that area, then you have the Suspect completely in dark.

I cant figure out if that is a switch on wall just past the doors into the Worship Center or not, I would think there would be a switch on that end too, but unsure. But clearly by the camera snips of Suspect walking, camera range goes in view up the hall from that column but not to the side where Cub Corner is. It dark over there.

Yes, I agree with all but the 2nd paragraph...the Squirrel/Come As You Are area by the sanctuary might look dark but is in the area covered by hallway cams, so if he lurked there, then attacked, it'd be on camera. That area is also in the NW quadrant of the building. The Cub Corner area is dark, out of hall camera range, and in the SW quadrant of the building. That's where I'm theorizing she may have been attacked.

For those thinking she was attacked in the sanctuary...if her body was found in the foyer (as the FOI snippet seems to indicate), are you thinking SP dragged her body into the foyer after attacking her in the sanctuary? Or, that she ran out of the sanctuary and the attack continued in the foyer? Would the exit of two people from the sanctuary with "signs of a struggle" not have been caught on the motion-activated cameras?

Yes, I agree with all but the 2nd paragraph...the Squirrel/Come As You Are area by the sanctuary might look dark but is in the area covered by hallway cams, so if he lurked there, then attacked, it'd be on camera. That area is also in the NW quadrant of the building. The Cub Corner area is dark, out of hall camera range, and in the SW quadrant of the building. That's where I'm theorizing she may have been attacked.

For those thinking she was attacked in the sanctuary...if her body was found in the foyer (as the FOI snippet seems to indicate), are you thinking SP dragged her body into the foyer after attacking her in the sanctuary? Or, that she ran out of the sanctuary and the attack continued in the foyer? Would the exit of two people from the sanctuary with "signs of a struggle" not have been caught on the motion-activated cameras?

Sorry my thoughts are more on the side nearest the Cub Corner side not where the "squirrel" was actually placed in the photo. So I think we are in somewhat of an agreement on area. I think that is about as best we can get at the moment.
Somewhere where in this area out of view where wouldn't pick up motion. JMHO foyer area.jpg
From a media photo I thought I saw CSI folks possibly bending down. NIN tried to take some of the glare out. From times Media was there and the new info of the report writer getting there at 753am, jmho it highly possible MB body was still there when the media was there. I say that because they were still messing with the truck on some videos. I would think they would have brought the coroner van up under the awning after her truck was removed. JMHO
creekside church LEO Tape NIN enhanced.JPG Creekside Church LEO Tape Westside.jpg

Sorry my thoughts are more on the side nearest the Cub Corner side not where the "squirrel" was actually placed in the photo. So I think we are in somewhat of an agreement on area. I think that is about as best we can get at the moment.
Somewhere where in this area out of view where wouldn't pick up motion. JMHO
attachment.php

From a media photo I thought I saw CSI folks possibly bending down. NIN tried to take some of the glare out. From times Media was there and the new info of the report writer getting there at 753am, jmho it highly possible MB body was still there when the media was there. I say that because they were still messing with the truck on some videos. I would think they would have brought the coroner van up under the awning after her truck was removed. JMHO
attachment.php
attachment.php
Wow Mimi! that one shot of the SP looking in the direction of the camera is very clear as I view it on my desktop monitor. I would think that with all the digital and face recognition technology, the experts would be able to narrow down this person's identity. I've seen the video and pics many times throughout these threads but usually on my phone or iPad, but today I am working off the desktop monitor and the visibility is soooo much better. Those eyes...

I think some are theorizing she was killed in the sanctuary since that is another place thought to have no motion detector cameras (and we've been told she was killed out of camera range).

I think some are theorizing she was killed in the sanctuary since that is another place thought to have no motion detector cameras (and we've been told she was killed out of camera range).

I for one do not think she was murdered in the sanctuary. As I pointed out before I believe he was in there when she got there and as he exited the SW corner of the sanctuary they met up in the hallway. He then went out the main entrance to never be seen on video again.

JMHO

All moo

Isn't he an investigative reporter? Yes, he will get info from the same old agencies, but hopefully will glean some insight into details that others have ignored. JMO

I for one do not think she was murdered in the sanctuary. As I pointed out before I believe he was in there when she got there and as he exited the SW corner of the sanctuary they met up in the hallway. He then went out the main entrance to never be seen on video again.

JMHO

Yet there is no confrontation between the two caught on camera per LE. So that would seem to negate them meeting up in the hallway (with its motion-sensored cameras). We've seen in the video when SP opened a door to exit a room into the hallway--so I'm having trouble believing he could exit the sanctuary without the hall cams picking that up, let alone a confrontation in the hall.

JMO...

Wow Mimi! that one shot of the SP looking in the direction of the camera is very clear as I view it on my desktop monitor. I would think that with all the digital and face recognition technology, the experts would be able to narrow down this person's identity. I've seen the video and pics many times throughout these threads but usually on my phone or iPad, but today I am working off the desktop monitor and the visibility is soooo much better. Those eyes...

I have never seen these photos on my desktop monitor--you've convinced me to try. My distinctively-gaited POI was 5'7" and even on my phone the eyes seemed eerily similar. You've convinced me to take a closer look on the monitor.

Hiya, PoirotryInMotion. There was chatter, during the early stages, about the Sanctuary being a possible kill zone due to lack of cameras. However, I don't think anyone, who has been posting this year, or late last year, felt it held water as there was no apparent need for MB to enter into it.

If we include the vague snippet of MBs location, we still are dealing with the SW corner of the Church. There is no doubt in my mind that SP hid in a predetermined position for the attack. There, imho, is no reason to have the light switches placed inside the Sanctuary that control the hallway lighting. Although, entering the Sanctuary would make for a shortcut if traversing from one side of the Church to the other without worry of the CCTV.

The reason I mentioned SP aiming his light on Door 14 that led to the Sanctuary in S Hall is simply to point out he knew his way around the Church and glanced at the Rm # to confirm although we don't have cctv of him actually entering those double doors. It is possible, only because we are not privy to all of SPs activities.

I'm enjoying reading your posts. Thanks for coming around again!

Hiya, PoirotryInMotion. There was chatter, during the early stages, about the Sanctuary being a possible kill zone due to lack of cameras. However, I don't think anyone, who has been posting this year, or late last year, felt it held water as there was no apparent need for MB to enter into it.

If we include the vague snippet of MBs location, we still are dealing with the SW corner of the Church. There is no doubt in my mind that SP hid in a predetermined position for the attack. There, imho, is no reason to have the light switches placed inside the Sanctuary that control the hallway lighting. Although, entering the Sanctuary would make for a shortcut if traversing from one side of the Church to the other without worry of the CCTV.

The reason I mentioned SP aiming his light on Door 14 that led to the Sanctuary in S Hall is simply to point out he knew his way around the Church and glanced at the Rm # to confirm although we don't have cctv of him actually entering those double doors. It is possible, only because we are not privy to all of SPs activities.

I'm enjoying reading your posts. Thanks for coming around again!

Thanks, DeDee, that's kind of you to say. And yeah, I probably shouldn't try to answer for someone else (why they might be theorizing SP was in the sanctuary). I was just trying not to ignore a valid question in the thread. :eek:

I'd still like to see the video of Missy entering the building. Why can't we see that..?

Yet there is no confrontation between the two caught on camera per LE. So that would seem to negate them meeting up in the hallway (with its motion-sensored cameras). We've seen in the video when SP opened a door to exit a room into the hallway--so I'm having trouble believing he could exit the sanctuary without the hall cams picking that up, let alone a confrontation in the hall.

JMO...

Again the corner of the church where Missy parked under the awning is due South. It was said she was found toward the Southwest corner and the campers could see her from the glass doors where the awning is.

JMHO, the cameras weren’t working in the corner where she was found or at the main entrance.

The camera over the South door that was pointing towards the main hallway wouldn’t come on with motion that far away, you can see where the camera started in the video when the SP is walking towards it.

Look at this photo again. IMHO I believe LE was calling the far left corner Southwest.
712d81085b4b94e7d09940d5ef33b473.jpg

I'd still like to see the video of Missy entering the building. Why can't we see that..?

I personally do not want to see Missy walking to her death. That’s JMO. I am however curious to know if those doors were all still open when she walked in the church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper