TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I meant to add to my cell phone question post, remember the Scott Peterson trial, something was said about the cell records the california cops got, one time it said he was travelling at 300 miles per hour. Cant recall all the details but they were fussing the technology to cell phone records was not accurate

Lol. Let's not forget ole Scott salivating and talking to his mistress while he was near front stage at his missing wife's vigil.

3000 candles in the air. And he felt obligated to talk and sweet nothing his mistress while front and center of the entire audience of the vigil.

Let's just hope BB isn't Scott. Jmo

I agree with both of your points (Bill & Sandy)... I'm just hung up on the overkill part/multiple puncture wounds

Agree. If it weren't for the overkill / multiple stab wounds to face and chest, I might think it was a burglary. But it's obviously personal.

Agree. If it weren't for the overkill / multiple stab wounds to face and chest, I might think it was a burglary. But it's obviously personal.

When I hear "chest" punctures, the "heart" always comes to my mind.

I've not posted on this case yet, and I can't say that I am fully aware of all the details. <modsnip>
A coworker was giving me a brief outline a few weeks ago, and I've popped in to keep up as much as I can.
He (my coworker) outlined his theory for me based on the killer being female. He believed there was infidelity involved, and that it was likely on MB's part. Reason being that someone having an affair with BB would be aware that he was married (probably), and wouldn't be so rageful. That this has the signs of being a woman scorned, and that it was perhaps MB's lovers wife or girlfriend.

I went and watched the full 'interview' that BB did the day after Missy was killed, and while a lot of the things he said, and the way he said them seemed off to me (I'm accusing him of nothing!*), the one thing that jumped out to me and will not leave my mind is the remark about 10 months. Along the lines of 'In the past ten months, she had been texting me each morning once I got to work to tell me she loved me and hoped I had a good day'.

This has probably already been discussed to death and I missed it, so I apologize if I am rehashing old stuff. :) But my thought at the time, and my thought more so now, is that she got caught having a fling of some sort, 10 months ago. And the decision was made that they would work past it, and the texts were one of the ways she let him know she was 'in'. For the long haul. Because who, one day after their wife was murdered, has such a random passing of time readily available like that? Someone who had some life altering stuff go down 10 months ago.

This is all apropos of nothing, I suppose, it rules no one out, and I am just babbling away. But it drives me bonkers and I had to vent it out.

*I am not of the opinion that BB killed, or hired someone to kill Missy. That doesn't change the strangeness of what he said and how he said it, one day after she was killed. I think this is because of the strain in the relationship, the (possible) knowledge of infidelity - he was holding back information and it showed in his words and demeanor. That's all.

********Hey guys, please watch the video again after you read what's below first, I seriously think I’m onto something good here.***

When he comes in, he is counting how far he walks distance-wise. He is walking in an even rhythm, tapping the walls every two steps to keep count. A murderer would NOT do something casual like that unless there was a reason – such as clocking distance walked from one point to another.
...SBM length, specific reply...

Most excellent observation. It's just another professional looking activity, as opposed to a sloppy murderer who was once a security guard or perhaps woman nonchalantly touching the wall (and it could be either! everyone has such depth of ideas here! Loving everyone's posts!).

I also wonder if the killer tried to make this look like it was a hit.
I'd think that if it was actually a hit, it would have been 'cleaner'.

I feel all intimidated by all these work out people LOl while I sit here in front of my puter stuffing my face with last nights leftovers LOL the only exercise i get is moving fingers over the keyboard LOL

I've not posted on this case yet, and I can't say that I am fully aware of all the details. <modsnip>
A coworker was giving me a brief outline a few weeks ago, and I've popped in to keep up as much as I can.
He (my coworker) outlined his theory for me based on the killer being female. He believed there was infidelity involved, and that it was likely on MB's part. Reason being that someone having an affair with BB would be aware that he was married (probably), and wouldn't be so rageful. That this has the signs of being a woman scorned, and that it was perhaps MB's lovers wife or girlfriend.

I went and watched the full 'interview' that BB did the day after Missy was killed, and while a lot of the things he said, and the way he said them seemed off to me (I'm accusing him of nothing!*), the one thing that jumped out to me and will not leave my mind is the remark about 10 months. Along the lines of 'In the past ten months, she had been texting me each morning once I got to work to tell me she loved me and hoped I had a good day'.

This has probably already been discussed to death and I missed it, so I apologize if I am rehashing old stuff. :) But my thought at the time, and my thought more so now, is that she got caught having a fling of some sort, 10 months ago. And the decision was made that they would work past it, and the texts were one of the ways she let him know she was 'in'. For the long haul. Because who, one day after their wife was murdered, has such a random passing of time readily available like that? Someone who had some life altering stuff go down 10 months ago.

This is all apropos of nothing, I suppose, it rules no one out, and I am just babbling away. But it drives me bonkers and I had to vent it out.

*I am not of the opinion that BB killed, or hired someone to kill Missy. That doesn't change the strangeness of what he said and how he said it, one day after she was killed. I think this is because of the strain in the relationship, the (possible) knowledge of infidelity - he was holding back information and it showed in his words and demeanor. That's all.
yes that 10 months thing stood out to me as well. very much so.

I added an ongoing list I already have. Sorry if there are other lists. I can't keep up on here! It moves fast! :) Please add my information to yours, if needed. I am local, so if you have questions about ways I can help with this list, please let me know.

Victim: Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45 (MB)

Murdered 4-18-16
Camp Gladiator (CG) fitness instructor

Husband: Brandon Bevers (BB)

Daughters: Ages 15, 13, 8

Missy's Family: James (deceased) and Norma Strickland / Brothers: Bubba and Clint

Randy Bevers (RB): Father of Brandon Bevers.
He is from Austin, which is why an Austin area code was most likely in search warrants. Bevers says he was in Oceanside, California, at the time of Missy's murder.
Vikki Bevers (VB): Randy Bevers' wife

Marsha Tucker (MT): She's been called Missy's MIL and "like a mother" to BB
Dr. Chad Tucker (DCT): Area chiropractor. Marsha Tucker's son. He calls himself a "brother" in media reports, but he's possibly a half-brother or step-brother. Could be "CT" in search warrants, although LE listed another CT next to an AT.

Kristi Stout (KS): Sister of Brandon Bevers
Story according to NBC5: Stout said her mother, Missy Bevers' mother-in-law, called her at 5:30 a.m. the day of the murder and said she'd been told Bevers had been in a crash. MIL went to be with Bevers and Stout went to her brother's home to take care of the couple's three daughters.

***Note: Below individual is not considered a suspect. Could be assisting investigation or allowing LE to rule out all possibilities.

CW: 33, VP of healthcare company, US Army veteran (airborne), former collegiate wrestler and current MMA fighter. Married to KW, they have a toddler son. His professional fighter profile lists him as: 5-8 and 145 lbs. According to search warrant documents, MB and CW had contact via LinkedIn that court documents state "were flirtatious and familiar." Court documents don&#8217;t identify the 33-year-old as a suspect or the source of the &#8220;creepy&#8221; message, but do cite him as &#8220;another person of interest&#8221; based on evidence and interviews. The documents state: &#8220;This person of interest confirmed that they had engaged in a series of communications with the decedent while on the LinkedIn social media service some time starting around [January 2016] until her death that ultimately turned flirtatious and familiar,&#8221; a detective wrote.

<SBM>

Thank you for this post! <modsnip>

also maybe as protection from injury / scratches from Missy, she was very fit and might have known self defense (head gear, padded vest) also as a way to keep their DNA from being left behind

DNA is what I thought about over the whole Trash picking up at A Tucker home. JMHO

Is there a link somewhere that says Missy was stabbed in the face?

This isnt ****ing hair on the back of her head is it? Like a long brown ponytail down her back? That would suck and kill my whole theory :( lol wonkyfoot.png

Edit: That was the wonky foot picture so I'm guessing the camera just messed up there also and made it look like hair. Ok be back lata guys

Ok. At one point Missy had a bodybuilder physique. Now I know she use to be a stay at home mom and then a fitness instructer.

But her physique shows that she has been working out for years or atleast has been in the bodybuilding circuit for some time.

Now she could have met plenty of male nut jobs along the way.

So my question is. When did Missy first start bodybuilding and or extreme fitness? I'm sure this began before the kiddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8