TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but think someone, somehow, someway, has tried to frame someone in this thing. Either by fake walk, or fake account, or burn phone. Perp was soooo meticulous at church. This IMO opinion was all planned out, including arrival and departure and framing angle. Glaring mistake is that face shot. Which IMO started the ball rolling.

I have a membership at Anytime Fitness and it is an automatic withdrawal from my checking account monthly. In order to stop attending you must send a letter to cancel your membership. That's the way my contract reads anyway. Not sure if they are all set up this way or not.

You can go in and do it. The only stipulation is you have to give a 30 day notice.

As far as MB not having a membership: Trainers don't typically have memberships. Granted, AF is a franchise so that could change from location to location but as a general rule most gyms charge 40-60% of what the trainer is paid per session in return for their allowing you to use the facility.

....if anyone other than my hubs sent me a text that said I look "hot"...I would find it creepy and I'm sure my husband would not appreciate it. And I think MB, the friend who saw the message and LE can all decipher between an innocent text and a flirtatious text with a bit more yuck factor.

My example was an off the top of my head one, and probably not the best one but I didn't want to labor over it. But don't mash up the creepy message with the flirty and familiar message, as they're two separate messages. My point being that some police officer is going to bring his own interpretations into reading a communication between two people when he doesn't know either of them. Some people speak to each other very familiarly, and just because they're a man and a woman doesn't automatically make it romantic. The guy might be gay, for example. We have no idea what the communications were exactly. Could have been as extreme as "I want to leave my husband and be with you" or as ambiguous as ""we've known each other for 30 years and I feel like you know me better than anybody else."

Just saying that sometimes LE sees what they want to see, which is why innocent people get wrongly convicted a lot. Not saying that has happened here, just that it can happen.

I want to add my experience when it comes to "burner phones".

I purchased this T-Mobile kit from a local Walmart. When checking out, I paid cash and there was no ID required.

I activated the SIM card online using the WiFi capabilities of my phone. I could have done this step from anywhere with a WiFi hotspot (McDonalds, Starbucks, etc). No ID was required, no phone calls needed. I add credit to the account each month with prepaid cards. They are available in a number of retail establishments.

There is no way to connect me with that SIM card unless they have the video of me purchasing the starter kit at Walmart.

LE may be able to determine where the phone originated from the IMEI, but if I bought it off Craigslist for cash, that would probably be impossible.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That is really cool!! I suppose they could see that IMEI at 4am on April 18, then backtrack it to see where it shows up in the previous month. If that phone sits at someone's house that would be interesting.

Many threads ago, someone said it looked like SWATperp was talking to someone. This was when they were trying to pry open that one door. It would make sense to me to have a lookout. You need someone to tell you that the other campers have arrived and that it is time to get out.

I still don't understand how no one noticed a car leaving that parking lot. The place was empty....

That is really cool!! I suppose they could see that IMEI at 4am on April 18, then backtrack it to see where it shows up in the previous month. If that phone sits at someone's house that would be interesting.

Many threads ago, someone said it looked like SWATperp was talking to someone. This was when they were trying to pry open that one door. It would make sense to me to have a lookout. You need someone to tell you that the other campers have arrived and that it is time to get out.

I still don't understand how no one noticed a car leaving that parking lot. The place was empty....

That's why I think someone picked them up maybe a little piece up the road. It's too risky to have your car parked at the church or parked somewhere else drawing attention to it.

Do we know for a fact she had a key? If so, when she might have gotten it? I think it's plausible that she was expecting someone to let her in, (this way the church doesn't have a lot of keys out to a bunch of people.) IF she didn't have a key, and she was expecting someone to let her in, I am certain they have been looked into, however, it would explain why MB didn't think anything about another car there? (Provided there was one)

I thought I read in the new rules that rumors are not allowed here.

If it's true it will hit the media quickly - everybody is anxiously awaiting any news I'm sure

I saw one of the people on her FB site had a go pro and also had clothes and a helmet similar to what appears in ten video. But they were in good shape...not like what appears on the video. It seems like something is lagging the legs down in the video. It may very well not be anyone on that affidavit list.

I just cannot believe that Missy had no showed at the fitness center for two to three weeks prior to the murder and nancy grace got this scoop one month after the murder. I think and I betcha a million dollars that theres a huge pile of unused video from that interview and its just complete baloney about Missy never being there. I think that what the man said right after the murder about Missy would make sense not some tee vee n grace hype one month later. n grace had it all completely twisted just the other nite and I am not buying a big of it.

Same about burner phone. No known or suspected burner phone. Hogwash. Just made up nonsense made up by n grace completely. We all know police got a cell tower dump warrant so if it pulled out a burner phone so be it but this is hogwash in my thinking.

<Modsnip>

If this person is tech savvy and well-planned, they could have set up their own camera to see if anyone was coming in and used their phone to view the camera.

I was thinking about the ways the perp could have communicated with a lookout.

They could have used a radio to communicate with a lookout. There are many different options:
FRS/GMRS, CB, MURS, Marine band, Business band itinerant, Amateur band just to name a few. You can purchase any of these online without a license and without raising any red flags.

There is no way to determine if any one these were in use at the time unless monitoring equipment was already in place. Even if they saw the perp operate a handheld radio on camera, it would be hard to discern what type and what frequency it was operating on.

There are microphones available that strap to the throat and would be covered up by the gear. Used with a compatible radio it could be PTT (push to talk) or VOX (voice operated) which allows total handsfree operation.

Just some random thoughts, to be clear LE has never mentioned a lookout or radio. I'm purely speculating.

Do we know for a fact she had a key? If so, when she might have gotten it? I think it's plausible that she was expecting someone to let her in, (this way the church doesn't have a lot of keys out to a bunch of people.) IF she didn't have a key, and she was expecting someone to let her in, I am certain they have been looked into, however, it would explain why MB didn't think anything about another car there? (Provided there was one)

Yes I can confirm she had a key but only to the main doors. The key only let her in the doors. The rest of the locked doors are unlocked by different keys. Office, etc.

Personal knowledge

Yes I can confirm she had a key but only to the main doors. The key only let her in the doors. The rest of the locked doors are unlocked by different keys. Office, etc.

Personal knowledge

Thank you very much!

I just cannot believe that Missy had no showed at the fitness center for two to three weeks prior to the murder and nancy grace got this scoop one month after the murder.

Not necessarily shocking news, really. It's been long reported that she was preparing for a fitness conference, then subsequently attended that conference out of town for a few days prior to the murder. She could hardly be at a local fitness center if she were out of town.

Personal knowledge

Yes by that map from MSM, it looks like she unloaded the CG equipment under the overhang where she parked her car, then went AROUND to unlock those front doors - and had to go back around via inside to unlock the doors where she parked. Does that sound correct?

Thank you very much!

This helps confirm our suspicions that she parked under the car port, walked to and through the main entrance and then she turned right and headed back down toward the car port entrance on the interior of the building.

If someone is arrested for this crime, I wouldn't expect then to be booked into jail immediately. They would most likely be taken to the PD and interrogated first. Even if the suspect requests a lawyer and refuses to participate in an interrogation, it can be a slow process to transport someone.

If someone is arrested for this crime, I wouldn't expect then to be booked into jail immediately. They would most likely be taken to the PD and interrogated first. Even if the suspect requests a lawyer and refuses to participate in an interrogation, can be a slow process to transport someone.

They might be trying to keep the arrest quiet if they hope to get info on possible accomplices from the person in custody too. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme