TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In earlier threads, other posters said they were going to try to work with the picture. Has anyone else tried manipulating any images?

I have been following WS for years but just now joined as a member. I guess I am missing what is "rumors" that are being reported here. I don't want to violate any rules yet can't figure out what is the rumor.
I just joined up too! Welcome! Hoping there is justice for Missy soon!

Do you mean if they're saying the perp is 5'8-5'9 and arrest someone who is 5'7, leaves an opening for the defense?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Hopefully they have some DNA to go with the height. jmo

That is really cool!! I suppose they could see that IMEI at 4am on April 18, then backtrack it to see where it shows up in the previous month. If that phone sits at someone's house that would be interesting.

Many threads ago, someone said it looked like SWATperp was talking to someone. This was when they were trying to pry open that one door. It would make sense to me to have a lookout. You need someone to tell you that the other campers have arrived and that it is time to get out.

I still don't understand how no one noticed a car leaving that parking lot. The place was empty....

I thought the killer was also talking to someone at some point too in the footage. I am not sure as to which clip appeared first. He/she lingers at a door longer than need be. The whole thing is eerie and I hope there is an arrest soon. There will be.. Just when?

So AT no longer has himself listed as an "assailant" on his FB page. Probably wise.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Think about this from a man's perspective, what man would be so ticked he would go to all the trouble to dress up in a clown suit and hang around for half an hour waiting for his target then not use a gun? This just smells like a crime of female scorn to me, like " I hate you, im gonna make sure you never _______". fill in the blank

It is a woman and no doubt someone who held great anger and resentment for Missy as well as jealousy and disdain. She will get caught too IMO probably cause she will tell someone who will rat her out. I am waiting for this day...

http://www.fox4news.com/news/140467725-story

UPDATED:MAY 12 2016 07:44PM CDT
"Midlothian police confirmed on Thursday no arrested had been made. However, they said they will soon have more resources to help find the killer."

It doesn't sound to me that they are firming up a case against a specific person. It sounds like they are still casting the net far and wide.

UPDATED:MAY 12 2016 07:44PM CDT
"Midlothian police confirmed on Thursday no arrested had been made. However, they said they will soon have more resources to help find the killer."

It doesn't sound to me that they are firming up a case against a specific person. It sounds like they are still casting the net far and wide.

Yes. assuming that this statement is true. jmo

Think about this from a man's perspective, what man would be so ticked he would go to all the trouble to dress up in a clown suit and hang around for half an hour waiting for his target then not use a gun? This just smells like a crime of female scorn to me, like " I hate you, im gonna make sure you never _______". fill in the blank

It is a woman and no doubt someone who held great anger and resentment for Missy as well as jealousy and disdain. She will get caught too IMO probably cause she will tell someone who will rat her out. I am waiting for this day...

Ed Gein, Zzodiac, Rafael Ramirez, Hadden Clark, Jolie Branis, Alex Mingel, shall I go on? Profile, says white male mid to late 30s, possibly early 40s,all the way. JMO, but I don't think that many people would have thought woman had LE not corrected their initial statement .

that is a chick !!! we should do a poll does anyone know how to do that here ?

I think it's a woman too. I could be totally wrong, but on twitter someone posted a close up image of the face and it looks like he/she has very thin (plucked/waxed) eyebrows .

Police say a team from Tarrant County will soon assist them with a video reconstruction -- similar to a crash reconstruction. It should allow them to get a more accurate suspect description when it comes to body size and height.
This explains and validates the poster yesterday who referred to this after watching the news.

Even if LE has suspect(s) at hand, has done interviews, has some forensics back linking to the suspect(s), etc., ^^^ this is still a good idea^^^ imo.

Pre-trial in poss plea bargain or at trial, def's atty will say - vid does not show def. Vid shows a person X'Y" tall, but def is 5 " shorter (or taller) than that.

Poss/likely that LE does not definitively have a suspect yet, IDK, but announcement about doing these tests/measurements is not worrisome, imo.

ETA: Sorry for repeating. Others have answered along this same line & done as better job of explaining.

Ed Gein, Zzodiac, Rafael Ramirez, Hadden Clark, Jolie Branis, Alex Mingel, shall I go on? Profile, says white male mid to late 30s, possibly early 40s,all the way. JMO, but I don't think that many people would have thought woman had LE not corrected their initial statement .

The reason I've been so interested in this case is the first time I saw that video, it was said the suspect was a male. I watched it and thought LE was up a creek because there is no way that is anything other than a woman. And my impression has only firmed up (I listed out my 'girly-girl' theory already) with multiple watchings of the video.

ETA: Despite my conviction, obviously this is still only my opinion...

Firefox will reopen with your last-used tabs (including the WS page you were on) if you set it up:

Click the menu button (looks like an = sign with an extra bar) and choose Options.
Select the General panel.
From the "When Firefox starts" drop-down, select Show my windows and tabs from last time.
Click OK to close the Options window .

Anything that you left open when you went offline will come up again just as you left it.
I agree Verbonica.

This should work if the first thing you do the next day is go to the WS website.

But if you spend several hours visiting other sites first, you're outta luck.

BTW, with my Firefox (version 46.0.1) on my laptop the instructions appear different from yours.

Go to Tools > Options > General tab
Then select "Show my windows and tabs from last time" in the drop-down menu named "When Firefox starts."

Personally, I think I'll just stick with using Firefox to email myself a link to the WS page last read before shutting down for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214