TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One poster said that there were 10 police SUVs "on Mt. Zion", and then never came back. I think that's about it. I don't think there's been correlation from any other source.

Omg!!!! Im getting static too but they might have a private channel (?) with alphabet soup there maybe even different? I'm checking # on FB & Twitter too.

They'll go on what we call the "back channel" for private info because the news listens in. Also they'll call for radio silence if a deputy is going into a dangerous situation, such as apprehending someone with a wespon

Which county scanner are you trying to listen to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry gathering info. 10 police SUVs on MT Zion rd.

There was also a sheriff car at the church at 5 pm and a Fox News reporter who was at MPD headquarters was told police were considering giving an update.

Trisha- we all got a second wind after this was posted from a local to the area. Downstairs is up and running.

We have first hand eyes. The police are sitting in a line on Mt. Zion in their vehicles lined up 10 deep. That street seems to be a resting point until they move elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone

I could 'hear' a little chatter. Because I'm old & hard of hearing, I didn't understand what they said.

Hmm. Well, if they're just sitting there, any possible perp has plenty of warning now.

We have first hand eyes. The police are sitting in a line on Mt. Zion in their vehicles lined up 10 deep. That street seems to be a resting point until they move elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you for keeping us updated so quickly :)

The next poster to reference sending or requesting PMs in this thread is going to be TO'd.

Can you give us a cross street name Glammie?

So what if it hadn't been raining that morning? Was Plan B/rain plan put into motion after the "we're having class indoors" post was made? I wonder if the murder was going to happen that day, rain or shine/ with or without a police costume. I'm just imagining all the extra last minute prep had to be done for the rainy day scenario, not knowing until last few hours that class was planned to be moved inside. Wonder how the no-rain plan looked in comparison.

I've wondered that myself. PERP may have been waiting for a rainy day or had multiple plans. Obviously, the costume was ordered in advance, could have been weeks or months so he may have had time to wait out the rain.

You guys can freely speculate about different scenarios but please no FB references, except those by LE or MSM. :)

311 users browsing this thread. Wow, news travels fast. Oops, now it's 363!

Mt. Zion is what I consider one of the back roads just south of 287. If you left Creekide Church and headed towards town, a left at the first redlight would take you there. There are residential homes, spread out, most on acreage. it winds around ... Oil roads ... Eventually dumps you out around Hwy 67 and that area is more zoned commercial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome