TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these all Midlo PD SUVs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know in my area in Kansas, that they use their cell phones more and also use channels that the public doesn't know about and/or scramble their talking.

You guys can freely speculate about different scenarios but please no FB references, except those by LE or MSM. :)

My bad. I was just trying to help before everyone goes off the rails thinking this is "it". :blushing:

You can get downstairs by going to the main forum directory and go to private forums, then the parking lot and it'll be clear from there. Must be a registered member and logged in to view.

Hey guys this little find was made by my BFF who actual lives near the current hotspot. She has been following but staying quiet. Please welcome Dentalqueen and she maybe able to answer some questions for you.

Sent from my iPhone

No a pm, but how do I get downstairs. 258 users on here?

From the Forum homepage, scroll down to the Private Forums area. You will see a subforum titled "Scanner Chatter". I hope that is what you're looking for downstairs. :)

Hi Dentalqueen!!! Any updates are welcomed (no matter how little they seem) and thank you in advance! :) :)

I find it bizarre that there is NO new information. No one brought in for questioning. No one's house searched. No evidence taken from the scene. No one talking. No media digging. CG no putting up a reward or even soliciting information. Complete silence. Very odd IMO.

Also, it's like radio silence. If I lived in that area I sure would be more and more uneasy. I get they need to keep things close to the vest but as more and more time goes by with complete silence I sure would not feel confident that who knows who it could be.

Well she will be on in a moment sorry she is trying to download tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone

Maybe it's a training drill. Speculation only, MOO, JMO...

This was the first thing that came to mind when I pictured them lined up but not moving for what sounds like quite a while.

Certainly any element of surprise is gone.

I don't buy that they're waiting for someone to run--if they have a warrant surely they'll go execute it. But I'm not LE, so who knows.

I wonder if the police are in their cars or if maybe they are on foot searching through one of those areas with trees along the railroad tracks. I hadn't looked at a google earth map of the land around the church till someone posted the Zion Rd map upthread (thank you!). JMO random thoughts...

Mt. Zion is what I consider one of the back roads just south of 287. If you left Creekide Church and headed towards town, a left at the first redlight would take you there. There are residential homes, spread out, most on acreage. it winds around ... Oil roads ... Eventually dumps you out around Hwy 67 and that area is more zoned commercial.
It sounds like they are staging and preparing to do something. Do any of the sw named people or family live within a mile or two of this vicinity?

What time is there and the weather conditions? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member