TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think SP walks like someone loaded on something, booze comes to mind.
TEATIME...Yep something about that "disjointed splayed gait" implies alcohol to me, too. I read Texas does not sell alcohol on Sundays.
https://www.texastribune.org/2011/03/11/why-cant-i-buy-a-car-or-liquor-on-sundays/
Does that mean the SP is more likely to be local or from out of town? I continue to review the "body language" when SP looks into the camera and it is almost as if they are saying, "So what, I'm already here." Of course my post doesn't add one thing into identifying the perp, but I did want to acknowledge your opinion as VIABLE!

Re the pic of the car at SWFA I see the contours of a wall, on the upper right especially, with the car silhouetted in front of it. But I have yet to see a pic that makes me think "that's the section of wall." So the theory of striping on the roadway is a reasonable alternative
attachment.php
while we are guessing and curious. But I come back to, does the distinction and an answer, whatever it is, REALLY push the needle anywhere? I'm not sure I see that we can learn anything, if we decide the pic was this exact spot or that ...and especially since LE already knows the answer to the question. Just not sure how it matters.
You made me LOL! While you are back to seeing a wall, I now see the car still flat on the regular white driveway, and I think the headlights are beaming on the inclined white/gray driveway/shoulder and not the grassy median, the Altima will have to go up the incline and turn right on those 287 lanes. The Altima is the pink box (left) and the arrow is pointing at something in the parking lot that has the shadow of a short pole. There are many tall poles with long shadows. Could the short pole have a camera set to capture anything entering and exiting that target symbol?

Attachments

• SWFA aerial.paint.JPG
    SWFA aerial.paint.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 52
When the Killer looked into the camera, his/her eyes and the ridge of his nose reminded me of the Tin Man's face. (Tin Man from Wizard of Oz).

I've been more focused on the shoes/boots in the investigation. I've been trying to get a good focus on them, but the right shoe stands out most because it is always in better view and I did get some slight detail. I've taken dozens of stills trying to get the best images, and though I never thought about it, I realized in one particular image that PERP is wearing an entire outfit under the costume (not including a possible tool vest), and possibly, not sure yet, a second pair of shoes...that may explain why they seem so big, but I do see some odd distortion in the footwear. It is possible PERP ripped his clothing off in the parking lot (or wherever) to get no blood in his car, as I'm sure there was quite a bit. Pretty sure he had a prepared drop off spot for the clothing. I have narrowed the footwear down some, but not ready to reveal until I'm really sure.

attachment.php

Ok is it just me or does the picture of the Nissan Altima have a weird frame above the license plate compared to the stock photo? It has a few peaks/dips?!? sorry I am having a hard time explaining what I am talking about. Does anyone else see that?

https://www.facebook.com/Midlothian-Police-Department-195047007358

Stock photo (2012 model)
/
attachment.php
I have an 08 altima. The piece you are referring to is a piece of trim just above where the license plate is. The trim is chrome and when the lights from the plate reflect, it makes that shape.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

As far as his arrival, yes, though I wasn't addressing that per se in trying to answer the previous poster's question (which was just about the weather in general that morning). Seems the 4:45 AM weather might be more pertinent to the perp's exit than his arrival (and we don't really know what time he arrived, so it's hard to know what the weather was doing when he arrived).

ETA & Correction: just went back and reread and think I understand your question better--AmandaSkies (who I was responding to) was asking what the weather was between 4am and 5am...and no, don't know why that particular time frame was of interest to her.

Someone had asked about the CG attendee sitting in his/her car, possibly waiting out the rain. Like most places in Texas, it in Texas, it can be raining cats and dogs on one side of town, and sunshining on the other. I am 10 minutes away, was just trying to answer a question. When I heard the news, it made me remembered what I was doing at the time MB was fighting for her life.

Texas does sell beer/wine on Sunday's, but no liquor. You are able to get liquor from bars however... I live in Texas.

It's so different in the UK, most buildings are alarmed & have security systems, including churches to discourage vandalism. Does anyone know if the cameras to the parking area were visible?

I'm humming the theme to The Twilight Zone...

Re the pic of the car at SWFA I see the contours of a wall, on the upper right especially, with the car silhouetted in front of it.
But I have yet to see a pic that makes me think "that's the section of wall."

So the theory of striping on the roadway is a reasonable alternative
attachment.php
while we are guessing and curious.

But I come back to, does the distinction and an answer, whatever it is, REALLY push the needle anywhere? I'm not sure I see that we can learn anything, if we decide the pic was this exact spot or that ...and especially since LE already knows the answer to the question. Just not sure how it matters.

It does actually look like the brick wall to me due to perspective (I think the roadway wouldn't be that high above the car, from the perspective of the head-on camera angle). If you look at the aerial and close up views in this thread, there is a lightpost directly behind any car that parked in front of that waste area - poster (texasgirl?) said she saw them on all the lightposts in SWFA's lot. You can just make out the white cement base of the lightpost way over by the treeline.

image.jpg

What interests me a bit more is that I had somehow missed these photos and original accompanying post in this thread showing the dark-headed silhouette of the person sitting on the passenger side of the front seat. (OP outlined it in red above.) Not only that, but to me silhouette is much like the shape of a balaklava. *Or maybe it's just the silhouette of a male with slightly longer hair wearing a ball cap and turning head toward driver slightly. Open up the photo and zoom in. If my eyes aren't playing tricks on me, did the Nissan had TWO people in it?

image.jpg

This is my first post here but I've followed you guys since day 1. In live about 40 minutes from midlothian and I used to travel there weekly for a work. I can't speak for other parts of the country, but I was a sales manager for a very well known regional audio and video security company and albeit in 2011 I believe the statistic we quoted was that within a 100 mile radius to Dallas/Fort Worth proper only an average of 1 in 6 was without at least a rudimentary security system. Most likely due to requirements with insurance providers. Eliminate risk and protect assets, ya know? SWFX has a hell of a system and I can almost certainly promise that he receives exterior breach notifications via text or email. That may be why he said he knew about the car before the murder. I can also tell you that they know ALOT about that car and who was on the interior. His system his super high end and in most cases has infrared technology for lightless light which allows you to see very candidly in almost all weather conditions and time of day.

Simple: the only way he could have known anything about the operation of the cameras, is if he had inside information, not only to the church, but specifically to the security camera system. That would be highly unlikely I think.

Second, I don’t think it is rare for buildings not to be alarmed. Security alarm systems are expensive. I believe they are only common in high risk locations, such as the gun store.

#1 is facing swfa #2 is, as if you are on 287, turning westward, to the right #3 is, as if you are in driveway leaving swfa, like Altima
View attachment 95072View attachment 95073View attachment 95074

Pic #2 shows the incline that Sandy Q is talking about... well I see that attach. #2 is actually #95073 or what the heck, now the pic is showing, who knows

GEarth would not let me back up further in order to get the exact angle of the car, but you can do it in your mind, just cut off the top of pic and add the white driveway at bottom that we know is there. (the smeared roadline is in the photo)

Please look at this. I think that is the reflective lettering on the police jacket
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 598
It does actually look like the brick wall to me due to perspective (I think the roadway wouldn't be that high above the car, from the perspective of the head-on camera angle). If you look at the aerial and close up views in this thread, there is a lightpost directly behind any car that parked in front of that waste area - poster (texasgirl?) said she saw them on all the lightposts in SWFA's lot. You can just make out the white cement base of the lightpost way over by the treeline.

View attachment 95090

What interests me a bit more is that I had somehow missed these photos and original accompanying post in this thread showing the dark-headed silhouette of the person sitting on the passenger side of the front seat. (OP outlined it in red above.) Not only that, but to me silhouette is much like the shape of a balaklava. *Or maybe it's just the silhouette of a male with slightly longer hair wearing a ball cap and turning head toward driver slightly. Open up the photo and zoom in. If my eyes aren't playing tricks on me, did the Nissan had TWO people in it?

View attachment 95089

Yeah. I looked at it.. definitely someone in passenger side. It sure looks like a dual effort here. Maybe that is why everyone is sensing both sexes ( SP- male or female) because all along it's been two people? Pictures don't usually lie and someone had to be driving the car.

Yeah. I looked at it.. definitely someone in passenger side. It sure looks like a dual effort here. Maybe that is why everyone is sensing both sexes ( SP- male or female) because all along it's been two people? Pictures don't usually lie and someone had to be driving the car.

That was my thinking, too - thanks!

The right front is clearly a human head form. If I use my imagination a bit, I think I can almost see the driver as well, or at least a shoulder. But barring imagination, logic works, too. :)

Andromeda82, I took a close look at your post pic, and where you are seeing 'police' lettering is where the shoulder of the driver is (jmo, from my perspective)...But maybe I'm just not catching the angle you're seeing correctly,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl