TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think SP walks like someone loaded on something, booze comes to mind.

Definitely! And...some people have balancing issues, which would be even more impacted by a suit/helmet like that, low lighting in the building, etc...
Heck, I trip while walking on a flat surface! HA :scared: If they have a condition that makes it worse, I bet their mannerisms in general are pure awkward.

I actually don't believe her husband is involved in this, but I have read a lot about the gun vs hammer etc. remember Mark Sievers hired someone to kill his wife and those killers used a hammer. It does happen- a killing that looks personal can be random or a hit.

I believe this was personal, but the way Teresa severs was just recently killed does give me pause.

I apologize if this was already discussed. I go to sleep and the thread grows 15 pages LOL. I know we talked about it many many threads ago, but something in this thread triggered me to say it...darn work getting in the way of my catching up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 95092

Eeek I hope this works and it's allowed. Channel 5 decided swatperp being 5'2 is silly, ha. also grabbed this photo a few days ago from something local. When you all posted the photos several times I too started to think I was seeing a wall or something but this one is easily manipulated via iPhone pic editor and I totally see now the movement of the car, if that makes sense and I think you can see the cast of the headlights in the rain which helped me see the road. It may be previously seen and old news.

IMO
View attachment 95093

Everytime I look at this picture of the car it looks like it is parked in front of a wall.

Has LE ever mentioned cell phone pings? I know cell phones can be turned off, but

1) what if perps cell phone was not turned off just sound off?
2) what if there was a second perp in car as getaway driver....cell phone on or off?
3) what if cell phones were on until getting closer to the church/crime scene, then turned off before getting to close yo the scenen?

Can any of this info be retrieved from towers....phones on or off? Cell phone numbers?

Many people have cell phones on them all the time....Could the perp(s) have a cell on them at/during the church...maybe left it on or shutting it off when getting closer to the church OR leaving it on mute? And the phone could easily be in a pants pocket with zippers so it would not fall out. That is where my son keeps his phone when on fire duty...zipped in his pants pockets. Reason being, fire calls are recieved on their own cell phones, no more pager devices; has access to cell if he needs to call for help; many other reasons. Could the perp have the cell phone on her/him to monitor police calls, 911 calls etc? I do not know what the reception is in that area.

'Bevers entered the building's main hall at 4:18 a.m., Spann said.' http://www.waxahachietx.com/article/20160418/NEWS/160419438
Quoting myself now.. on a Monday morning.. The link reporting Captain John Spann from the Midlothian PD saying MB entered the main hallway at hours 4:18am and then bringing in equipment for her fitness class that was taking place inside the building clearly shows, that the attacker was aware of a person unloading. MB for once entered the main hall, then possibly proceeded to the porch area walking down the W hallway of the church, then possibly unlocking the glass door(s) to the porch, then possibly going back and getting her truck ( or truck was already parked under the awning), then starting to unload the gear. Lots of headlights from the truck, noise. There is no way the killer was "surprised". He would have had a choice to lay low and leave. They were there solely for one purpose. 'Bevers entered the building's main hall at 4:18 a.m., Spann said. Bevers was bringing in equipment for her fitness class that was taking place inside the building, Smith said. Bevers had posted on the Camp Gladiator page under the user name Missy Bevers on Sunday night that the 5 a.m. fitness class at the church would not be cancelled because of rain. “Goodnight, all. I have to get up at 3:30 (a.m.) See (you) bright and early,” was the last thing she had written in the comments of that post.' http://www.waxahachietx.com/article/20160418/NEWS/160419438

The image you are working with is the one I posted a few pages ago. It was very cautiously enhanced. I marked the passenger. Any other enhancements may add things, that are not there. -Nin

In regard to the proposed "other" person in the car~~~Could it be possible the perp had things in the back window~~such as a stuffed animal or something to that effect?

Cool, do you happen to have a link to any articles for that? I'm putting together a notebook in my One Note app and trying to gather source material when possible.

I see another poster gave the link. I tried to post the same one back with my comment but for some reason it wouldn't copy. Sorry about that.

I think LE should have a more precise estimate of the height. Can't they use the same cameras and have someone 5'7 walk around to compare images? It is not like the camera positioning or any permanent fixtures or doorway sizes would be different today than it was at the time of the murder. Why the huge range in height? One can wear healed boots and the helmet might add an inch, but this baffles me.

In regard to the proposed "other" person in the car~~~Could it be possible the perp had things in the back window~~such as a stuffed animal or something to that effect?
Yes, that's possible. The profile is just very similar to a person's head and shoulder. Of course could also be piled up luggage, gear etc.. -Nin

Midlothian, Texas, has not have a homicide in 10 years according to online stats and several articles. What does that mean? It *could* mean, that Midlothians don't kill folks they don't like. It *could* mean, that "divorce" is the preferred method of terminating a marriage. Here we have a homicide in a church, from all possible locations. How rare is that for Midlothian, Texas? It *could* the murderer is a stranger or an individual, who had recently moved into this area. This individual either carries a lot of anger and may even see a "justification" for the murder, or the individual was acting on behalf of other interests. In any case, it is rare for this area to see a homicide, any homicide. https://securitytoday.com/articles/...helps-investigation-in-midlothian-murder.aspx http://www.areavibes.com/midlothian-tx/crime/ http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/tx/midlothian/crime/

I actually don't believe her husband is involved in this, but I have read a lot about the gun vs hammer etc. remember Mark Sievers hired someone to kill his wife and those killers used a hammer. It does happen- a killing that looks personal can be random or a hit.

I believe this was personal, but the way Teresa severs was just recently killed does give me pause.

I apologize if this was already discussed. I go to sleep and the thread grows 15 pages LOL. I know we talked about it many many threads ago, but something in this thread triggered me to say it...darn work getting in the way of my catching up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have not followed that case at all. But the first question that comes to mind, if the victim was killed with a hammer, was she as fit as MB & was the killer as small as the perp in MB's case.

Just tossing an idea out there. What if the perp. was a woman who waited in the Church for MB to arrive to confront her about something? The argument got out of hand and the perp. bashed the head of MB? The perp. didn't go there to necessarily murder MB but ended up killing her in a fit of rage. Who goes out to murder a person with a heavy object? What woman goes out to beat to death someone? This is all pure speculation on my part.

My husband has a 2011 Altima. Going from our front walk to the driveway I see it at about the same angle as the car in the image. I think what others are seeing as another person is actually the the left side of the passenger seat and its headrest.

Hey friends! I'm catching up from a weekend away and see you guys are talking about the car picture. Is that light reflection (?) in the middle, the rear view mirror or a cellphone or what? Also, on the right side of the car I see a small spot of light, asking the same question of a cell phone or just a reflection. I see questions of a passenger so I'm trying to figure out who is sitting where inside the car.

ETA: The car may not be SP (per LE) so if there is more than 1 person in the car, it would not be unheard of. IMO

JMO How did the campers who found her enter the building? ETA Wouldn't they also be on video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99