TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is the reflective lettering on the police jacket

It's certainly a possibility. I was doubtful at first but relooking, the POLICE on the back of the uniform does go quite far out (to the shoulder). If someone in the drivers seat was leaning forward or tilted, the letters on the back might show. And it would explain the white there.

Please look at this. I think that is the reflective lettering on the police jacket
attachment.php
Hmmmm...nice observation. Maybe it's the radio too.

Please look at this. I think that is the reflective lettering on the police jacket
attachment.php

the "carseat" is touching the top of the trunk lock. what happened to the part of the car in-between the rear window and the trunk lock?

attachment.php

I think the brighter light inside the car is the radio.

The dimmer light to the left and down might be the light around the ignition switch

Imo

image.jpg

Eeek I hope this works and it's allowed. Channel 5 decided swatperp being 5'2 is silly, ha. also grabbed this photo a few days ago from something local. When you all posted the photos several times I too started to think I was seeing a wall or something but this one is easily manipulated via iPhone pic editor and I totally see now the movement of the car, if that makes sense and I think you can see the cast of the headlights in the rain which helped me see the road. It may be previously seen and old news.

IMO
image.jpeg

I'm not a great artist I was just trying to give a ball park area. Download Adobe express play with the contrast you can see it come to life

View attachment 95092

Eeek I hope this works and it's allowed. Channel 5 decided swatperp being 5'2 is silly, ha. also grabbed this photo a few days ago from something local. When you all posted the photos several times I too started to think I was seeing a wall or something but this one is easily manipulated via iPhone pic editor and I totally see now the movement of the car, if that makes sense and I think you can see the cast of the headlights in the rain which helped me see the road. It may be previously seen and old news.

IMO
View attachment 95093

No, everyone is still discussing, so thanks

Also this altima pic is a good example of what Bill Carson pointed out about the highly exposed pic. The angle is important
Also there is some space between the bottom of the rear window and the trunk lock that has to be considered. Just because it disappears with exposure does not mean it is not there

I think the "bat wings" over the license plate was created when the numbers were blotted out with a white circle before the image was released. Clearly there are perfect circles there. IMHO.

Looks like Altima has the left flasher on, based on the size of the light 'fuzz' on the left side of the car, front and rear. Conscientious driver.

Unless the image is reversed, the flasher should be for right turn because you can only turn right on that side of the highway.

It's so different in the UK, most buildings are alarmed & have security systems, including churches to discourage vandalism. Does anyone know if the cameras to the parking area were visible?

The cameras are clearly visible and there is a sign at the entrance to the parking lot, warning that the property is protected by video surveillance.

3g50QzS.jpg

Image source

I think most people know that buildings all over the country have outside security cameras.

So Swat-Perp, if he/she has a brain...must have thought about the outside security cameras, and figured out how to dodge them.

Could there be more outside videos of the church, and the Swat-Perp? However, that information and the videos have not been released to the public. Maybe the church cameras really do work.

Or, maybe the outside cameras, work, but were covered with something and those cameras that recorded, had the covering fall off in the rain.

I am just trying to understand why killer's arrival, and departure, at the church were not recorded.

I think most people know that buildings all over the country have outside security cameras.

So Swat-Perp, if he/she has a brain...must have thought about the outside security cameras, and figured out how to dodge them.

Could there be more outside videos of the church, and the Swat-Perp? However, that information and the videos have not been released to the public. Maybe the church cameras really do work.

Or, maybe the outside cameras, work, but were covered with something and those that cameras that recorded, had the covering fall off in the rain.

I am just trying to understand why killer's arrival, and departure, at the church were not recorded.

The police have stated that the exterior cameras were working, and that they have obtained video from them, but they were not functioning the night of the murder.

I honestly don't know how to explain it because it has to do w/ their mannerisms more than anything else. And, I probably should have added MILDLY to that statement.

I don't mean to offend anyone by saying that. And what appear to be their mannerisms could actually be shoddy footage or caused be the weight of their gear. The waddle type factor to their walk, holding on to the wall for support (this could easily be the result of heavy gear/injury) and the way they opened those separated doors---opening the bottom first and then the top and it almost looked like s/he nearly hits himself in the head with the top half. Maybe the person is drunk or on drugs?

I just re-watched the video and the gait seen as he/she is walking towards camera after being by the bulletin board looks different to me than the gait seen of him/her walking around the corner and opening those doors.

I honestly don't have a clue... lol

bbm: that actually gave me a little chuckle when I saw that

Thank you for answering, I appreciate it. I didn't think your comment was offensive :) I just didn't know if you had something specific in mind that triggered your thought. Sometimes I have a thought about something, but don't really know the why of it until I'm asked and even then, I may not be able to put it into concrete. :dunno:

I learn a lot here. :peace:

My photo interpretation - it includes dramatically darkened areas on the left side to show that I see shapes of darker and lighter, but have no idea of what. Yet. :)

The Altima has twin bulbs above the license plate - that accounts for the non rectangular light shape.

carstuff.jpgAltima_twinbulbs.jpg

Just adding that since SWFA sells guns and ammo, you know they have cameras up the wazoo. Here's a fun pic from inside the store:

shoplifterSWFA.jpg

You remember exactly what I recall having seen here earlier by a poster.... but I have no idea how to find it now. Which makes me believe MB entered by what I call the main front door, and parked her car under the portico side-door. Thanks (and thanks, Arkansasmimi, too ..... this is one area we apparently don't agree, though I enjoy your posts and usually do have similar conclusions).

AGREE TY. I brought that up a while back because I have a recollection about a local explaining that,(about key to the main front door) too. Also, I asked if Missy was seen ENTERING the church grounds from the highway, or only caught on video PARKING. Clearly, the PARKING video was not exterior video from the church. JMO If she had been captured on camera ENTERING from the highway, so would everyone else have been. Only one entrance. Steve believes that the gun shop camera couldn't have captured her parking, which seems to be true, but then What camera ,where, captured her PARKING, if it is true that church exterior cameras were not functioning? JMO

I think the "bat wings" over the license plate was created when the numbers were blotted out with a white circle before the image was released. Clearly there are perfect circles there. IMHO.

Looks like Altima has the left flasher on, based on the size of the light 'fuzz' on the left side of the car, front and rear. Conscientious driver.

Well, that's scary, if they are exiting the gun shop they had to turn right onto the highway. JMO

AGREE TY. I brought that up a while back because I have a recollection about a local explaining that,(about key to the main front door) too. Also, I asked if Missy was seen ENTERING the church grounds from the highway, or only caught on video PARKING. Clearly, the PARKING video was not exterior video from the church. JMO If she had been captured on camera ENTERING from the highway, so would everyone else have been. Only one entrance. Steve believes that the gun shop camera couldn't have captured her parking, which seems to be true, but then What camera ,where, captured her PARKING, if it is true that church exterior cameras were not functioning? JMO

The info that she was seen on camera arriving came from the 1st guy Tricia interviewed on her radio show. He didn't have a source for the info.

I'm not a great artist I was just trying to give a ball park area. Download Adobe express play with the contrast you can see it come to life
The image you are working with is the one I posted a few pages ago. It was very cautiously enhanced. I marked the passenger. Any other enhancements may add things, that are not there. -Nin

Please make an effort to reading through at least the current thread, if you are new and just signed up. It is great to have new "eyes" on the case. Welcome and keep sleuthing. -Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214