TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a beautiful area! I hate that this evil was brought here. That it happened at ALL. That big busy tree, is on the opposite side of the drive, not up against the building lol I had to go look at pictures was wondering where the dumpster went. Thats one thing for sure in this whole case, optical illusions depending where standing and photo taken. THANK YOU FOR THESE!!!!
I had no idea about the prayer garden. I wish I would have gotten closer pictures. There is concrete benches sitting and little pathes leading to it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Without naming them, does anyone here have a particular person in mind? JMO

Yes. From the second day I saw the story aired on the news. I recall actually gasping when I noticed it. Since then, I have wavered in my opinion based on released LE info, but the more I work on my own analysis, the stronger my first suspicion is confirmed.

Just saw your pic, yes I was thinking NE rear, broke double glass doors, sets off motion video, moves to single door, breaks in, agree with you. Not sure if LE took off handle, but perp jacked with it. I think they have video of perp leaving...was just thinking if they do not that perp left thru doors closet to actual impact scene. My first inclination would be perp would exit same method of entry.
So...I noticed today, as you are driving down the left side of church. So facing church from road, that left side. There is an entry door, looks like the first sidewalk you see in your picture. It had marks on it like it might have been a door of entry or damage

BBM

Hi arkansasmimi, I am pretty sure that the Today Show blurb (hopefully listed in our media thread) was where it was referenced that the exterior hardware of that metal door was actually taken off by Swatperp. (Hope that helps. I just read it in one of my 2,000-plus screenshots this morning, but really don't want to have to plow through those again). If it were not removed by SP, LE would have no cause to take it off; they'd just run tests on it there, as needed.

JMO, IMO, etc.

Ok, I will try look for later Thanks! I got this ss from CBS but hadn't heard (or that I remember < great probability lol) Where the door handle went. :thinking: So that would be something else the Suspect would have to be carrying around when left, or put in veh prior... JMHO Creekside kitchen door 3.JPG

I had no idea about the prayer garden. I wish I would have gotten closer pictures. There is concrete benches sitting and little pathes leading to it.

On the FB page of the Church... BEAUTIFUL photos of it especially at Easter, all the spring flowers in bloom. So peaceful looking. I think there is a little water fall there too.

So...I noticed today, as you are driving down the left side of church. So facing church from road, that left side. There is an entry door, looks like the first sidewalk you see in your picture. It had marks on it like it might have been a door of entry or damage

That's the kitchen door I think....where LE believed perp entered and exited. JMO

BatBrat's - digital work is so good it makes me wonder if LE is wrong on SWATPERP's new adjusted height range. All I can think is that hey have so much more video from which to choose and have shots where SP is easier to measure.

There are 2 sidewalks on that side, first one, goes to the double doors into main hallway on from that side of building (straight throught would be doors leading out to MB truck) The 2nd sidewalk would be going up to that metal door that Suspect entered into per Captain Spann speculations. then the propane tank.. I guess they just fixed the door handle part and window and not replace the whole door then ..

MPD has a new FB post with photos of a training they provided and one of the pics displays a "police tactical vest".
Looks quite similar if not identical to swatperp-pat.

Just catching up, but a quick Google search brought me several places where one could purchase a tactical vest that says POLICE across the front.

I've searched the previous threads for hours for the side profile pic of the SP (inferring he/she does not have a HUGE belly) someone posted with drawing to show that SP was wearing a bulky vest. Does anyone know which one I'm talking about? Please help.

I also believe the subject is flat-footed. I'm certain he has hypermobility in the knees. It's my opinion he is nursing a blister on one foot from wearing new shoes bought for the occasion and hiking a ways.

"...boots that look too big..." from 2nd letter to Missy's killer written by her MIL on May 8

In viewing the CCTV in slow motion, or otherwise, when our unsub is opening the Dutch doors, please view the footwear as it appears, or at least it does to me, that the unsub has glued larger sized soles to their footwear. Hence, this subterfuge would impede escaping on foot from the CS (crime scene).

Example: There was a killer who murdered his own wife while snow was on the ground. He glued soles to his own shoes that were several sizes larger than his original size footwear, thus, the perp's footsteps left a larger print in the snow than that of his own. Ah, the detectives are quite savvy and uncovered the husband's skulduggery.

JMHO This murder was skillfully planned in minute detail perhaps as much as a month in advance. The cameras, that the church was unaware of malfunctioning until the murder occurred, were tampered with prior to the murder. JMHO

Can't help but go back to the question...How was perp confident that there was no security alarm? Alarm would not necessarily be heard by person breaking in, but would be an alert to LE or a security company, wouldn't it? If there had been an alarm, perp had time to run, but perhaps the break-in was accomplished much earlier and perp waited to see if LE or security peeps showed up......when they did NOT.....perp completed their mission. Coast is clear. JMO so, both the vehicle seen as not distinguishable in the lot and the Nissan could be evidence. Possibly, the same car. JMO

Wow! I've always thought this was a woman but that definitely looks like a mans haircut you can see. I agree with some sort of "mask" covering the nose & mouth. From the beginning a ski mask has been mentioned but wouldn't that also cover the neck?
In the SW for phone and ipad, LE specifically called it a balaclava (which covers head and neck). But the back of the neck can be seen on the video and on the still photo. Funny, but you know the still photo that Sparky inverted the color (the avatar)? When I blew up the original photo to see the face, I thought maybe there are little black lines running from the inner corners of the eyebrows up the forehead - like it is a knitted face scarf of some kind tied on the head with little yarn strings (or tiny elastic bands on a scarf or mask) and NOT a full balaclava. in some photos it doesn't look like it really clings to chin and front neck area either the way a balaclava would. ....SW for phone and ipad, dated 4/19/2016: "...Investigators reviewed the video of the incident which shows a subject wearing a black helmet, black balaclava, dark pants, dark long sleeve shirt, black gloves, and a black vest with Police in white lettering on the front and back. ..."

I've given myself a head ache. Hours and hours of reading and research . . I've literally went over several theories. I question so many things. Is this a female, Is there more than one assailant, does this person have a false leg?! (That hit me last night thanks to my uncle) is this <modsnip>
I just hope for an arrest SOON! I KNOW this case IS coming to an end I can feel it's so close it's driving me crazy.

Court Follower

Agree about it being planned in minute detail. IMO military (possibly with injury). JMO.

Probably the same story I saw! I haven't wavered in my opinion from that moment.

Ok, I will try look for later Thanks! I got this ss from CBS but hadn't heard (or that I remember < great probability lol) Where the door handle went. :thinking: So that would be something else the Suspect would have to be carrying around when left, or put in veh prior... JMHO View attachment 95544

Well, just checked (and added an eta to my referenced post) - Today Show blurb not specific but voice over when showing missing door handle stated "signs of forced entry" - so probably my own deduction. Though I may have read it elsewhere that SP removed it (I'll keep my eyes open).

I remember discussing the hardware removal at length in one of the early threads since my dh was explaining how the only way to get that kind of metal door open would be to remove the exterior panic hardware and manually pull on the locking mechanism's "stem" going from top of door (where it inserts into jamb) all the way down to handle. I'll browse through the early threads and see if there are any articles referencing SP removing the hardware.

So I'll bite-

Why did the SP/s break into 2 doors? It was pouring rain outside, so you would get in as quick as possible.
I do think possible break-in was done earlier in night - with accomplice in white car watching and ready to
alert SP(s) if LE sited. There is definitely more than 1 person involved.

-Did they try one door and couldn't get in, so moved to 2nd door?

-Why take off the exterior door hardware? Thats time consuming. Its raining. Maybe removed by the LE?

-Did SP/s have key and walked right in, but vandalized church to look like had to break-in?

So I'll bite-

Why did the SP/s break into 2 doors? It was pouring rain outside, so you would get in as quick as possible.

-Did they try one door and couldn't get in, so moved to 2nd door?

-Why take off the exterior door hardware? Thats time consuming. Maybe removed by the LE?

To stage burglary break-in. Why gouge the wall for no apparent reason? Gotta smash some stuff, to make motive for murder seem confusing. Make it look like killing Missy was an unfortunate afterthought. Mission WAS to kill Missy. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980