TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm looking at 2 different people in these pictures, so very strange. A man and a woman.

I think the first picture shows a more feminine stride because the hip forward walk is more prevalent. Jmo.

Thought on Creepy Message: If someone was angry at her and they were close to her like family, meaning saw her daily, they could just drop hints about their anger around the house. If someone wanted to get rid of her for whatever reason, no matter how close they lived, why bother taunting her, just do it. This creepy message, (unless sent by someone to throw off LE and point the finger away from them), smacks of someone who WANTED MB and she did not want them. It hints at an intense, obsessive, fixated type of personality, who didn't have direct daily access alone with her enough to show her his/her rage, anger, sadness whatever, so they let the feelings fester and before killing her taunted her to let her know how they felt and possibly to scare her via the Internet. Maybe someone unknown to us that she met online, or maybe someone in her life that many know but had no clue that this person had feelings for MB. Maybe he/she tried something on in Austin and MB said no. I also believe that this person may have at one time fancied themselves a LEO at one point may have considered the profession and now it's just an alter-ego. Remember, we all choose Halloween costumes that we can relate to and that say something about us. I also think this person kept their feelings for MB hidden from others. This person spent time thinking about her enough to to write that creepy message, that really narrows it down.

I know, I know, I honestly want them cleared. Thanks

They aren't cleared cleared just cleared as not the actual murderer, imo. So again in my opinion comparing swatperp to BB and RB is futile. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought on Creepy Message: If someone was angry at her and they were close to her like family, meaning saw her daily, they could just drop hints about their anger around the house. If someone wanted to get rid of her for whatever reason, no matter how close they lived, why bother taunting her, just do it. This creepy message, (unless sent by someone to throw off LE and point the finger away from them), smacks of someone who WANTED MB and she did not want them. It hints at an intense, obsessive, fixated type of personality, who didn't have direct daily access alone with her enough to show her his/her rage, anger, sadness whatever, so they let the feelings fester and before killing her taunted her to let her know how they felt and possibly to scare her via the Internet. Maybe someone unknown to us that she met online, or maybe someone in her life that many know but had no clue that this person had feelings for MB. Maybe he/she tried something on in Austin and MB said no. I also believe that this person may have at one time fancied themselves a LEO at one point may have considered the profession and now it's just an alter-ego. Remember, we all choose Halloween costumes that we can relate to and that say something about us. I also think this person kept their feelings for MB hidden from others. This person spent time thinking about her enough to to write that creepy message, that really narrows it down.
Unless the someone that claimed she showed it to them made it up to throw off the investigation. Odd how it seems like it wasn't able to be located.

I don't believe it's been mentioned that the SP has a slight tick with their left hand, my husband noticed it. Somebody else (family member) does too. It showed up on the MPD interview with BB and RB. This hasn't quite left me and I personally am trying not to let it impact my views on this case BUT it's so peculiar. Also, if any WS have knowledge of this tick and it's common, just as the walk is pointed out to be more common, please advise. Thank you.

what do you mean by tick? When do you notice it in video?

JMO The confirmation of alibis goes to whereabouts. All it reveals is that neither of the two is the person in the video because neither was anywhere near Midlothian at the time of the murder. That's all. JMO

JMO The confirmation of alibis goes to whereabouts. All it reveals is that neither of the two is the person in the video because neither was anywhere near Midlothian at the time of the murder. That's all. JMO

That's right. That's why observations about similarities in posture, gait, mannerisms, etc., are irrelevant. They just seem to be ways to cast suspicion on people who could not possibly be in the video. IMO, that's just not right.

I am not saying anything specific to this case, but in general terms of what the police say to the public, I doesn't even have to mean that much.

Does anyone remember the interview with the SIL regarding going to MB house that morning to be with the girls. She got worried because one of the daughters goes to class with her. Can you imagine what could have happened if the daughter had been with her that morning?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Agree. I think the clips that LE has been sharing are actually (2) different people. IMO

You are welcome to your leanings, for sure, but not sure if I'd see the logic in LE putting out one video and then a second one with repeated public appeals for aid in identification of a killer Swatperp - but also simultaneously keeping a 2nd unidentified swatperson they've seen in that video under wraps.

JMO, IMO.

I don't believe it's been mentioned that the SP has a slight tick with their left hand, my husband noticed it. Somebody else (family member) does too. It showed up on the MPD interview with BB and RB. This hasn't quite left me and I personally am trying not to let it impact my views on this case BUT it's so peculiar. Also, if any WS have knowledge of this tick and it's common, just as the walk is pointed out to be more common, please advise. Thank you.

I just rewatched both videos and I don't see any tick in either. Also remember, RB has very light eyes, this perp obviously has dark eyes.

You are welcome to your leanings, for sure, but not sure if I'd see the logic in LE putting out one video and then a second one with repeated public appeals for aid in identification of a killer Swatperp - but also simultaneously keeping a 2nd unidentified swatperson they've seen in that video under wraps.

JMO, IMO.

I agree, although to Poirotry's point, there is one clip we were allowed to see, when perp is hammering wall, where it looks like a much thinner person. I think it's probably just the angle or lighting or something. Costume looks the same.

I am not saying anything specific to this case, but in general terms of what the police say to the public, I doesn't even have to mean that much.

I would think that a number of people would have been asked for a detailed description and timeline of their whereabouts before and after the murder, so it's interesting that no one has been eliminated as a possible POI. Offering up confirmation of two person's alibis was a nice gesture.......but it says nothing about other peoples alibis as to whereabouts. JMO

I would like to know more about the daily operations of where the crime took place. Not generalizations but specific facts about this particular church! Yes, the church.

Specifically, when was sermon monies deposited each week, who controlled cameras/surveillance footage, who had keys, who knew exterior cameras weren't working & interior cameras were grainy, who did the janitorial work? Did MB see something odd there at the church before & that's why hubby gave her a warning about being safe at that hour by herself? Was there a convo about that & why? Did the alleged creepy LinkedIn message state anything about the church? Had anything recently been noted that seemed off with any of the congregation members? Anything odd seen on surveillance footage recently? Why was it known & considered ok for the exterior cameras to work intermittently? Anyone known to have asked questions about the security or alarm system recently?

I am not casting suspicion on any member of the church; rather I am going back to the scene of the crime and wondering why we know so little about that church specifically?

Lots of questions about the crime scene & the procedures of operations. Hoping for answers in a very strange case....

Moo

i am currently looking for the comparison posted in another thread, hang tight I will find and post it .

I am unable post it as its a FB posting. As for tick, it's more a wrist type snap back of the hand when the arm is moving forward.

Tons of video forensic programs available that can make clear even the foggiest license plates in the pouring rain from a great distance. Prohawk, Ikena, etc, etc... Here's just one example of many.

Ikena is a program, but Prohawk is real-time hardware that has to be integrated into your camera's system. I doubt either would be be very helpful on the existing photo, unless LE has a much better quality image than they released to the public.

Unless the someone that claimed she showed it to them made it up to throw off the investigation. Odd how it seems like it wasn't able to be located.

How do you know it hasn't been located. I haven't heard any official word on that. Im sure perps LinkedIn account was a fake but they should still have seen it over at MBs side. If not and that friend is lying, which would also mean the person was beyond stupid, that would point directly at that person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx