TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT, the other dog present on scene (but I don't know if brought out of the vehicle) is Remy. He tracks people, their scent trails, etc.

One more correction I need to make: I said Red Oak PD. It was Midlothian PD K-9 on scene.

Oh, okay. Remy is the one I was asking about. I'm already familiar with Titan's specialty.

I can honestly say I have absolutely no idea. Who knows what was in the vestibule? Another glass table, maybe.
Just stating a logical theory based on the information we have.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I think the confusion for me is what you may be calling "vestibule" So are you being sneeky and using it to cover ALL areas? :silly:

ves·ti·bule
ˈvestəˌbyo͞ol/
noun
an antechamber, hall, or lobby next to the outer door of a building.
synonyms: entrance hall, hall, hallway, entrance, porch, portico, foyer, lobby, anteroom, narthex, antechamber, waiting room
"brochures are available in the vestibule"

Back to the item in SP's left hand, in the final frames of CCV-Update, could it be parts of a firearm? Some breakdown, have bayonets on the end, are in light colors, can mount lights on the side, (you can get firearms in pink, lime green, or blue now for that matter). I'm not as familiar w/military grade weaponry but it kind of resembles a partially broken down military style weapon. (?) Anyone out there w/military weaponry experience. Just tossing it out there what w/the atf dogs.
http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toy...fccid=PP73UBMPGL6JWB2CBVF6PU3RQQ&searchidx=27

But how does this theory explain why those glass doors have no breakage ? If I am understanding you to say she was attacked by the doors somewhere in the area of the Covered Awning/MB Truck? Neither set of those doors were busted. Honest question.

View attachment 96043

I've been tending to ascribe to the "vestibule attack" theory as well--only because 1) her attack wasn't caught on camera, and 2) the vestibule is (technically) inside the church and in the SW corner if the church. When she is described as "walking down the hall" to the vicinity of where the suspect was, I envision her unlocking and entering by way of main entrance door (middle of church), then turning right and proceeding down the hallway to the porte cochere entrance where she'd parked--to open those doors from the inside in order to bring in her unloaded camp equipment. Not that that envisioned scenario is necessarily right...it's just the way my own mind has put it together based on pressers and media statements. LE also told us she was "ambushed" - and I've envisioned SP hiding in the darkened vestibule, maybe behind something like I see in there behind the propped open door in the video. If he DIDN'T hide in the darkened vestibule area, he'd have been seen by Missy long before she reached him because the motion-activated hall lights would've turned on as she walked down the hall.

Anyway, regardless of how she entered...if the exterior SW doors aren't broken (and I can't really tell from the crime tape photo above if ALL them are intact or not) then maybe the inner set of vestibule doors - maybe the one propped open - had some breakage during the attack?

Just a guess, of course. But I don't see how the broken glass seen near her body could be from a glass hallway table being broken. If she'd died near that hall table, her attack would've been recorded by the motion-activated hall cameras. (But we're told it was not.)

ETA:
I think the confusion for me is what you may be calling "vestibule" So are you being sneeky and using it to cover ALL areas? :silly:

ves·ti·bule
ˈvestəˌbyo͞ol/
noun
an antechamber, hall, or lobby next to the outer door of a building.
synonyms: entrance hall, hall, hallway, entrance, porch, portico, foyer, lobby, anteroom, narthex, antechamber, waiting room
"brochures are available in the vestibule"

Just to be clear (I hope)... :eek: . The vestibule (at least how I'm describing it!) is the area between the inner and outer sets of glass doors. The outer doors are in your photo above with yellow crime tape across them. The inner glass doors are, for example, the one propped open in the video as swatperp walks by. There is usually a mat on the floor of the vestibule between outer and inner sets of doors for tracking rain and dirt in on before entering the building proper.

Thanks for your response...just from viewing that surveillance video though umpteen times - to me it appears the killer has larger thighs. And in some frames the pants even appear to be too tight.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is where knowledge of anatomy comes into play. If you fill all the bulges you are seeing with meat or fat, you'll end up with something that looks more like this. Since it's not likely the subject looks like that even in one frame, then you use the elimination technique I described in my post.

attachment.php

That's a slight exaggeration for illustration purposes, but you get th idea.

Attachments

• anatomy4.jpg
    anatomy4.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 636
Could possibly be helmet straps and lamp here, but not sure:

Midlothian PD video marker 0.29ff

attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

I won't say there's not one. I've looked at it a hundred different ways and some ways, like above, yes, I think I see a strap, and other views, I don't see it, but I am pretty certain that there is a center mounted light on that headgear, I'm just not 100% how it's mounted on there.

I won't say there's not one. I've looked at it a hundred different ways and some ways, like above, yes, I think I see a strap, and other views, I don't see it, but I am pretty certain that there is a center mounted light on that headgear, I'm just not 100% how it's mounted on there.

Could the light be on a headband and the helmet over it?

Haven't gotten to the next pages yet so forgive me if this has been posted already - but SpanishInquisition's post in Thread 1 provides a government linkshowing that Titan, while a local dog, is an ATF dog specifically used for bomb-sniffing and gun residue sniffing [/ (see government ATF link about "Titan" in the post):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-gear-18-April-2016-1&p=12483140#post12483140

I can see how with all the agencies involved, it might be easy to confuse which agency he belongs to, though. Here are a couple other news sources I have for that ATF dog info (if interested):

ETA: ah, and now I see scout up above also posted! Sorry for the redundancy!

Respectfully BBM. JMHO, this makes me feel even more that was to check building out prior to Prayer service that night. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EZ1AIxg78M&feature=youtu.be

Also from this NBC affilliate... (who I think they and Fox4 have inside contacts, because the this NBC affiliate always has the Docs first and the Fox4 has gotten Exclusive interviews) These were also the same 2 stations that happen to be a the MPD when BB said he was leaning on God for strength...

**Side note, in this video/report It states that the windows were still boarded up http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fe...nstructor-Murder-Investigation-376441291.html

WOW Nin! Great Work! Could it be possible that the light on the headgear may have fallen off and that is what the perp is holding in his/her hand that looks like saranwrap? 2nd thought~~if it is~~maybe why LE thinks the perp filmed it. How sick is that.

Edit to add: Not that I don't think killing someone isn't a sick individual~~but~~filming it takes it to a whole new level of sick!

Question:

Since it is not known at this time if a gun was used, ( I am not aware of it anyway), and bringing a bomb sniffing dog to the church

that could possible detect gun residue...

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/20/creekside-churchs-exterior-cameras-off-day-of-midlothian-murder/

I am wondering, if the gun residue could have been on the SwatPerp's "Police" outfit, but a gun was not necessarily used on Missy?

Meaning, if a gun was not used, but if gun residue was detected, I am wondering if it was on the clothing somehow, from a previous

incident, again, meaning that perhaps this was not a costume, but maybe the Real Deal uniform??

Just thoughts.

IMOO.

I've been tending to ascribe to the "vestibule attack" theory as well--only because 1) her attack wasn't caught on camera, and 2) the vestibule is (technically) inside the church and in the SW corner if the church. When she is described as "walking down the hall" to the vicinity of where the suspect was, I envision her unlocking and entering by way of main entrance door (middle of church), then turning right and proceeding down the hallway to the porte cochere entrance where she'd parked--to open those doors from the inside in order to bring in her unloaded camp equipment. Not that that envisioned scenario is necessarily right...it's just the way my own mind has put it together based on pressers and media statements. LE also told us she was "ambushed" - and I've envisioned SP hiding in the darkened vestibule, maybe behind something like I see in there behind the propped open door in the video. If he DIDN'T hide in the darkened vestibule area, he'd have been seen by Missy long before she reached him because the motion-activated hall lights would've turned on as she walked down the hall.

Anyway, regardless of how she entered...if the exterior SW doors aren't broken (and I can't really tell from the crime tape photo above if ALL them are intact or not) then maybe the inner set of vestibule doors - maybe the one propped open - had some breakage during the attack?

Just a guess, of course. But I don't see how the broken glass seen near her body could be from a glass hallway table being broken. If she'd died near that hall table, her attack would've been recorded by the motion-activated hall cameras. (But we're told it was not.)

ETA:

Just to be clear (I hope)... :eek: . The vestibule (at least how I'm describing it!) is the area between the inner and outer sets of glass doors. The outer doors are in your photo above with yellow crime tape across them. The inner glass doors are, for example, the one propped open in the video as swatperp walks by. There is usually a mat on the floor of the vestibule between outer and inner sets of doors for tracking rain and dirt in on before entering the building proper.

I definitely do not think she was in area between those sets of doors. And the only exterior doors and windows broken are the Metal Kitchen door, the Kitchen window and the 2 doors on the NW of the building (double doors) those. And Captain Spann said they think the Suspect left through same door as entered (broken Metal Kitchen Door North side) JMHO

This is where knowledge of anatomy comes into play. If you fill all the bulges you are seeing with meat or fat, you'll end up with something that looks more like this. Since it's not likely the subject looks like that even in one frame, then you use the elimination technique I described in my post.

attachment.php

I agree. And the video section after comes out of that room, is already zoomed in so it is already distorted the size of the individual. JMHO So that portion is not a good one to use

So if the light color car in the gun shop
Parking lot wasn't involved, why hasn't the owner come forward? no matter what I could have been doing wrong in that lot, if I wasn't connected to the murder and the police were looking for my car in connection to it, I'd sure drive it to the station for them to look at to clear myself. I believe this car is 100% connected to the murder. It's just shocking to me that if it was a local, someone doesn't recognize the car and sticker. Someone knows someone with that sticker if it's local. I believe that car was borrowed from someone or is someone from far away. Jmo.
I believe that the police have released some information that is not correct on purpose to keep some people feeling safe that they have gotten away with it. For instance, the height range. Boots and a helmet don't give a range that big. They can estimate the height closer than they are, much closer. I wouldn't be surprised if the killer is actually closer to 6 foot and they are allowing them to tie their own noose.
I believe the police are putting together a thousand piece puzzle and have about 990 of them in place. I believe they are playing dumb to keep certain people talking. Name a suspect or POI and they clam up and take information with them to their grave. I believe there are several people involved and they want to make sure they have it all lined up before they arrest one and the rest go quiet.

I believe when it's all said and done, a lot of us will say "I knew they were involved," we just don't have all the pieces to tie it together yet.

All my opinion here.

Re the item SP is holding while hammering the wall/window, I read a comment "out in the wild" (lol thanks for that phrase, bluesneakers) that they believed it to be a box of garbage bags, with the opening torn off. This makes more sense to me than any other suggestion so far!

So if the light color car in the gun shop
Parking lot wasn't involved, why hasn't the owner come forward?

SBM ... how do we know they HAVEN'T? We don't...

attachment.php

Great work, Brat.

I just have to mention as an aside, that is the tallest 5'2" to 5'7" person I've ever seen! Lol!

Question:

Since it is not known at this time if a gun was used, ( I am not aware of it anyway), and bringing a bomb sniffing dog to the church

that could possible detect gun residue...

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/20/creekside-churchs-exterior-cameras-off-day-of-midlothian-murder/

I am wondering, if the gun residue could have been on the SwatPerp's "Police" outfit, but a gun was not necessarily used on Missy?

Meaning, if a gun was not used, but if gun residue was detected, I am wondering if it was on the clothing somehow, from a previous

incident, again, meaning that perhaps this was not a costume, but maybe the Real Deal uniform??

Just thoughts.

IMOO.

Good question, but wouldn't they have done that earlier while scent still fresh? *disclaimer do not know how long that stuff hangs around. I would just think sooner the better. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member