TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On that Official Press Release it has 2 -911 calls approx 5 am
on SW for iPhone & iPad says 911 call was rec'f at 5:06 am View attachment 96100

5:00 a.m. - * Two 911 calls received from church *Official MPD Press Release
5:01 a.m. - * Fire department dispatched **Official MPD Press Release
5:03 a.m. - * Initial patrol officers dispatched **Official MPD Press Release
5:06 a.m. LE received 911 call ** pg 5/8 SW iPhone & iPad extraction warrant
5:07 a.m. - Fire department arrives at location *Official MPD Press Release
5:10 a.m. Officers arrives at location *Official MPD Press Release

5:30 a.m. MB SIL KS on Dateline, stated her Mom Marsha Tucker called her, MB in accident, for KS go to go to MB house to be w/girls, she going to MB. Campers had called BB & he called mom- MT, then LE called BB and stated MB had pasted away

These are from my notes... with where I got the information. JMHO, The 2nd 911 call may have been the 5:06am call, frantic that First responders hadn't arrived, OR maybe that MB was just unresponsive the first call and 2nd deceased? One min later from this 911 call FD arrives on scene. 5:06 is either 2nd or 3rd 911 call placed. ***this 506 time is is in the Probable Cause Affidavit.

There also a discrepancy of 418 and 420 MB

On bingbutt timeline(scribd) he says camper calls BB at 5:10 which, if true, means that the two 911 calls had already been made. But, where he has sources for most everything, there is no source for the camper call to BB. Must have been guesstimating..... JMO

There is a very complete timeline (including copies of the warrants) at this link:

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/311901273/Missy-Bevers-Timeline

The person who compiled it is "bingbutt" on the Scribd. site. Don't know if it's anyone in here, but if so, well done!

ETA: click "continue in browser" if you don't have the Scribd. app.

(If you make/circulate copies, please be sure to attribute him as author - the timeline alone is 5 pages long, and represents a lot of work.)

Thank you. Gives contact to Mr. Bevers between 5:30 and 6:55.

I believe it's been mentioned in numerous interviews that there were 2 911 calls placed by the campers.

Not directed as a reply to you...but in general if you find a scene and assess the victim is deceased, logic holds that if you are in a church & there's blood and glass--how could an accident happen? LE said she died from multiple wounds to the chest & head which is bloody. It's not like a chandelier suddenly dropped on her head. Common sense would be to call 911 & keep the site secured from getting more contaminated. But that could just be me. To make the highly disturbing & emotional call to family members....nope...I'd leave that to the authorities. Especially the initial calls.

But my mileage varies ...

Moo

I think my initial assumption would likely be accident. I walk in to a dark church and find her on the ground. Depending on if she is laying face up or face down, there may have not been much evident as to what was wrong. Even if there was blood, I don't think I would immediately jump to murder. I highly doubt they even knew she was dead before the call was made. If 2 campers went in, I assume one dials 911 immediately while the other goes to see if she is responding to her name or any form of touch. I would even guess the 911 operator would be the one to ask them if she was breathing, had a pulse, etc. For me, personally, dialing 911 would be my first move when I could tell it was something serious. And if it was close to 5am, there were likely other campers there pretty close to the time they found her. It could have even been one of them to call BB. If I found a friend on the ground and 911 was already on the line, I think I would call the spouse if I had the number. Again, all of that going of my thought they didn't immediately think dead and murdered.

It's odd that someone called as soon as they found her to me. It seems like the police would have wanted to be the ones to speak to him first to gauge his reaction in those first minutes.

JMHO, the First Camper called BB to tell of accident to let BB know and that 911 had been called. Not knowing at time was murdered. So he calls his Mother, then after this LE calls BB and tells him that MB has passed away. BB calls Mother back tells her MB passed away, and she, husb (BB Step Dad), BB Uncle & Aunt, and BB sister KS all go over to MB/BB home. << This is from Dateline interview from KS. KS give a time of 5:30am that Mother MT called her. Again JMHO I don't think anything hinky about the calls (at present time)

****We do not know the time that CG camper called BB, (BB or his Mother called this person a friend in one interview iirc)
We also do not know the time that LE called BB, but KS gives time of 530 of her Mother calling her.

Looks like it's about 580 miles from Biloxi to Midlothian.....little less from Gulfport.

Some have pondered that KC (from the ATT Target Numbers SW) was the first camper. I do not believe this as he is listed as having a 5:05 Spin class at Main Street Gym View attachment 96101 http://www.mainstgym.net/index.php/classes-programs/class-schedule . JMHO from various fb posts and since deleted post possible it was first camper that was deleted by CG. I respect that. Name has not been on any SW. I personally do now feel the first camper had anything to do with this crime, at all. JMHO

and AT, also on that same SW, had a CG Bootcamp, and AT made a fb post at 4:26 a.m.

A few years back in the East Texas area, the ATF and Texas Rangers were involved in investigating a number of church fires caused by arson. I think they were there to determine if it was anything like that, or possible bombs planted.

I still wonder if the perp was there to burglarize and was looking for money, or to plant a bomb and wasn't expecting anyone to be there. Something has to have given LE an indication it was otherwise in order for them to conclude and state publicly they believe Missy was targeted. Maybe the swat perp left some kind of message? Or, maybe it has to do with the manner in which she was killed that led them to that conclusion . :(

This may have been discussed already, I haven't paid much attention as to why the dogs where there, but someone posted a link a while back of a dog in the fields outside. They also mentioned one of the dogs was used for tracking people. That is the first time I wondered if they were there to find the path the perp took to leave (either to his car or through the treed areas). They send them in to get the sent of the people in the church in the area the body was found, and then try to follow those scents out of the church.

Some have pondered that KC (from the ATT Target Numbers SW) was the first camper. I do not believe this as he is listed as having a 5:05 Spin class at Main Street Gym View attachment 96101 http://www.mainstgym.net/index.php/classes-programs/class-schedule . JMHO from various fb posts and since deleted post possible it was first camper that was deleted by CG. I respect that. Name has not been on any SW. I personally do now feel the first camper had anything to do with this crime, at all. JMHO

and AT, also on that same SW, had a CG Bootcamp, and AT made a fb post at 4:26 a.m.

I'm sure this has been checked and discussed (what hasn't been already discussed on this case?), but I either missed it or forgot: Was AT in the habit of making FB posts in the early mornings before his classes? Not pointing fingers, just curious if that was a habit or unique timing on that particular day.

That's one reason I believe she was targeted. The "LE impersonator" is one of the theories for Virginia's "Route 29 Stalker" (Alicia Reynolds and Anne McDaniels murders) and Colonial Parkway Killer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_Parkway_Killer

I believe it was in the case of Colonial Parkway Killer victims, Cassandra Hailey and Richard Call, that one of the victim's wallets was found in the vehicle out and open - like they were going for their drivers license.

The SWAT uniform could cause Missy to hesitate momentarily instead of run. Enough to enable the killer to get in that first hit.

Agree. I frequently think of Lacy Miller, who was abducted and murdered with blunt force by a fake cop in a small, peaceful Colorado town. The jerk did it because he could. http://content-static.coloradoan.com/news/coloradoanpublishing/Miller/040403_plea.html

Sad, though, was the "big" change Governor Owens signed into law, changing impersonation of a cop from a class 2 misdemeanor to class 1 misdemeanor. http://content-static.coloradoan.com/news/coloradoanpublishing/Miller/043003_policeimposters.html IMHO, it should not be a misdemeanor!

I'm really starting to think this is a nutter psychopathic opportunist.

The direct light is a very different color and points in every direction the head turns. It actually flashes directly into the camera and you can see the actual light on the helmet at the seconds I noted. I didn't even know there was differing opinions about the head lamp. It is so clear.

I agree. I can see several in tandem where the light obviously follows the head.

Let us know, this should be interesting. I'm glad that you did that and I'm betting that there are LOTS of requests. JMO

Exactly, and none have been released. Since April 18 until June 5 that we have seen. Personally I think they may be sealed. JMHO

In searching for the time Ms. Bevers was pronounced by the JP, I listened to LE press conference of 04/18. At about 7:55 on the video, Captain John Spann says the victim was found by campers, who assumed she was unresponsive "until they saw her injuries". Subsequently, he says their initial response to the church "was to an unresponsive female". Could this account for the two 911 calls? One call for unresponsive female and another more specific to the condition of her body? I don't know.......
Also, I heard Captain Spann say the responders observed the condition of the building with broken glass and the victim. Doesn't say there was broken glass around the body. Maybe the search warrant says something different.
Just FYI, y'all. I'm still interested in the time the JP pronounced her and the time LE contacted Mr. Bevers.

Maybe the first time they called 911 was when they observed Missy through the doors and thought she was JUST unresponsive. Then they somehow entered the building and came up close to Missy and realized she had extensive injures and was likely dead. Just a thought. Based on what they've said about where her body was found, it could have been within the door area off camera just in view when you got close to entering the church. Maybe someone broke the glass to get to her?

I'm sure this has been checked and discussed (what hasn't been already discussed on this case?), but I either missed it or forgot: Was AT in the habit of making FB posts in the early mornings before his classes? Not pointing fingers, just curious if that was a habit or unique timing on that particular day.

If he made the post from the scene, tech guys could have verified it already as the devise is known, the post still exist, and he would have had to use WiFi. Don't think he or his wife had anything to do with this. Just close relation to victim and made for easy targets in the absence of better prospects and limited information. JMO

Maybe the first time they called 911 was when they observed Missy through the doors and thought she was JUST unresponsive. Then they somehow entered the building and came up close to Missy and realized she had extensive injures and was likely dead. Just a thought. Based on what they've said about where her body was found, it could have been within the door area off camera just in view when you got close to entering the church. Maybe someone broke the glass to get to her?

Doors were probably open, as LA has video of her entering the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13