TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectufully BBM LOVE IT ! :loveyou:
Ok I will share, this... not shown on my old map ;) but is on my personal revision from long ago... But the interor nor exterior doors are busted here at all. Here is a SS from news at 10pm that night of April 18. Yes there is a little hallway opposite way from Dutch Doors. *camera that caught Dutch door hallway video I believe is above this area....
You can see the restroom door and also the Bulletin board from this shot. JMHO that is what that door is, not the door that Suspect tried to open, I may be wrong on that but fully believe there are restrooms on that small hallway. (left as come in the doors from MB truck under the Covered Awning... right would be Dutch doors/hallway)
View attachment 96104

SO, are you saying down that little hallway where restrooms are, or in area between interior/exterior doors by MB truck? IF in the area between interior/exterior again, I agree to disagree in a loving way of course ;)

bbm

You could be right about bathroom(s) there. Here is a picture of the roof in that area. It does look like a stack pipe and an exhaust vent up there (unless they have a laundry room or something?)
Creekside Church roof.jpg

On bingbutt timeline(scribd) he says camper calls BB at 5:10 which, if true, means that the two 911 calls had already been made. But, where he has sources for most everything, there is no source for the camper call to BB. Must have been guesstimating..... JMO

Thanks, yes I have read that one. I just have not seen anything to confirm that. Only thing I have seen was what KS said. 5:10 is very reasonable but again we dont know where that came from.

ETA: JMHO what I think, Bingbutt means is that between 510 and the 530 time, not at 510. JMHO tho

As a woman who is 5'9 1/2" tall and prefers to date men as tall as or taller than myself, I can assure everyone that there are many, many men out there 5'7" and under lol.

Agree. IF I went in and saw that it appeared to have been someone done something -- other damage clearly not done by MB in the area she was located I would have hauled butt out.. too many scary movies...who knows if Jason is standing there ready to get me next :panic:... I thinking by the way the SW read and the Press Conf, that LE went and checked the rest of the building, it must have been evident someone else had been in building. Could be another possibility of multiple 911 calls We just have little to go on on a lot of what happened. JMHO

ETA: think again at the time BB got the phone call. Probably woke all up (BB, then he waking his Mother then Mother waking up KS) and this was all in a very short time frame. I could see calling BB especially since he was out of town. JMHO

It might have been a good idea to ask LE to go to BB's house just to protect the kids. Not barge in and scare them but go to the street and call BB (if they did not know that he was out of town) or call MT or call KS to meet them there. Everyone who KNEW that BB was out of town presumed that the kids were alone. JMO

Information on CAR!!!!!

Yeah right! They're not interested in that car!! Yes they are!! NG has learned that the church has video surveillance in the church parking lot that worked (fwait for it).... Intermittently!

That smiley face is printed on all their receipts.

I'm sure this has been checked and discussed (what hasn't been already discussed on this case?), but I either missed it or forgot: Was AT in the habit of making FB posts in the early mornings before his classes? Not pointing fingers, just curious if that was a habit or unique timing on that particular day.

Honestly been a while since I looked but it appears all the trainers were always checking in telling what was going on. A WS member who also a CG member said there is also a phone app. JMHO AT probably did do that. Especially that morning it was raining and his post iirc had a photo and said something like best workout is in rain. Someone also had asked AT night prior what was protocol for if it was raining bad and AT said that would go indoors.

A pic of broken glass from the church. It's in the timeline photos at the bottom of the article. Probably from one of the doors. Not much more, except I hadn't seen it before.

View attachment 96102

May 3, 2016
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...ounds-to-Head-and-Chest-Police-378026341.html

This was from the Metal Kitchen door you can see the wheel of the little buggy thing. It was on 10pm news April 18. That particular one is at 1:34 mark http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/10...ad-at-Church_Dallas-Fort-Worth-376156441.html LOL I have Tons of ss And I believe this news station knows people at the Clerks office and maybe has connections at the MPD or Ellis county. They appear to have more detailed stuff. Fox4 has got in good with BB, they are who has had 2 Exclusive interviews so far.

As a woman who is 5'9 1/2" tall and prefers to date men as tall as or taller than myself, I can assure everyone that there are many, many men out there 5'7" and under lol.

Yes , but the are a minority in the male population.

There was a question as to whether this was the last time class would be held at the Creekside Church. From her last facebook post, it looks that it was the 9am class that was moving to a new location. Read at the bottom.

View attachment 96103

April 22, 2016
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-...ntinues-to-perplex-texas-police-02259586.html
YES that is what I thought too. I have read nothing saying that the Creekside was moving anywhere. They had been at this location since Aug 31. THANK YOU!!! Marks off another rumor on my Rumor list ;)

"She texted me every day and said, 'I love you honey, I hope you have a good day,'" Bevers recalled. "She has made it a point, every day, when I show up to work I receive a text about the same time, 'I love you honey, I hope you have a good day.' She was an exceptional wife."

Tuesday, April 19, 2016
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Husband-of-Slain-Fitness-Instructor-Speaks-Publicly-376270351.html

If anything, this shows how organized Missy was. Do you think she programmed her cell to send a text to her husband everyday at a certain time? Just strikes me as a little too-too.

The discussion has been that the disguise of a Police uniform would make Missy feel comfortable for that first instant upon seeing them. The more I have thought about it, seeing their face covered up would terrify me, make me think of a terrorist and run. Perhaps that was one of the purposes of the light on the helmet - to blindside her so she did not see that the face was covered.

If this SP knew Missy, don't you think they would want HER to know who was killing her?

I agree with your explanation. The only thing I would add about the Camper who called BB is that the Camper may not have known he was out of town. The Camper may have thought he was at home in Red Oak and that BB would want to know, that BB would want to rush to the scene or hospital.

:coffeews: If 1st Camper it who I think it is, JMHO, probably knew was out of town. But if didn't know out of town, same person would have called for the same reason you stated, rush to scene or hospital. JMHO

"She texted me every day and said, 'I love you honey, I hope you have a good day,'" Bevers recalled. "She has made it a point, every day, when I show up to work I receive a text about the same time, 'I love you honey, I hope you have a good day.' She was an exceptional wife."

Tuesday, April 19, 2016
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Husband-of-Slain-Fitness-Instructor-Speaks-Publicly-376270351.html

If anything, this shows how organized Missy was. Do you think she programmed her cell to send a text to her husband everyday at a certain time? Just strikes me as a little too-too.

Kinda like the programmed scripture on his. JMO

I doubt she had it with her, since workout clothes do not have pockets that I have ever noticed. According to this article
Bevers died from a head wound, caused by the suspect using an unknown instrument. Detectives also have Bevers' purse, iPad and other personal items and electronics found in her truck that could hold clues.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/family-to-missy-bevers-killer-you-will-pay-for-what-you-did/148031944

And this one says:
The cell phone and iPad were secured at the police department while the warrant was obtained, according to the affidavit

http://m.waxahachietx.com/article/20160504/NEWS/160509777

One more:
The warrant also shows police removed her purse, iPad, and other personal items from the truck in an effort to find financial information or any communication she may have had with others. [I assume this to include the cell phone. JMO]
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/21/police-remove-personal-items-from-murdered-fitness-instructors-truck/

I know the articles are not specific as to where the phone was, but it makes more sense to me that it was with her equipment or in the truck, rather than with her. JMO

It was raining and cool that morning so JMHO she had some type of jacket on and phone possibly in jacket pocket. JMHO, If her iPhone had been in truck I would think it would list as it was said not to be password protected. But these are all just assumptions. We do not know exact place of iPhone when found as not stated anywhere. JMHO

Like others, I’m drawn to the idea that the surveillance footage might be able to being enhanced so as to help identify the SP. To that end, I previously posted an enhancement based on the first video clip released by the Midlothian PD (see thread #23, post #941).

That clip had five consecutive frames where the SP looked directly at the camera. I combined and enhanced those frames to create a composite, although the result was pretty blurry, in part because the source video was at a pretty low resolution (240 horizontal lines per frame).

There are other versions of that same footage on YouTube at higher resolutions. In particular, there is Inside Edition footage at three times the above resolution (i.e., 720 horizontal lines per frame).

That said, I do not know precisely how Inside Edition created its footage. More specifically, although I know how such “upscaling” is generally done, I don’t know exactly how they did it (or whether they might have had access to some higher resolution source).

I mention all of this as an important caveat. In particular, it may be unreliable for me (or anyone) to enhance footage that has already been upscaled or otherwise enhanced by someone else, especially when it is unknown exactly how the prior enhancement was accomplished.

Nevertheless -- and with that caveat -- I wanted to share the enhancement I made from one frame of the Inside Edition footage. (The frame used is at 00:00:19:19 in the footage: i.e., 0 minutes, 19 seconds, 19th frame.) The Inside Edition footage is here:

https://youtu.be/r7iBsHEAd0Y

Finally, as before, I made a short video showing how the enhanced image (attached to this post) was created with Premiere Pro, Infognition’s Super Resolution Resize Plugin, and Photoshop:

https://youtu.be/bK6AsK_lutY

My overarching goal in creating this image was to sharply delineate the shape and spacing of the eyes and brow areas (albeit at the expense of all color and shading from the original image), in the hopes of using such facial dimensions for identification purposes---

attachment.php

Attachments

• Image 1919.jpg
    Image 1919.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 531
The discussion has been that the disguise of a Police uniform would make Missy feel comfortable for that first instant upon seeing them. The more I have thought about it, seeing their face covered up would terrify me, make me think of a terrorist and run. Perhaps that was one of the purposes of the light on the helmet - to blindside her so she did not see that the face was covered.

If this SP knew Missy, don't you think they would want HER to know who was killing her?

I don't know if the SP would want Missy to know that it was them.

I mean, think about it, if Missy called out, (insert name here), STOP THAT!!!! NO!!!!! ETC... And Missy kept calling out their name, well someone ( like a camper) could possibly overhear that conversation. For anonymity sake, it would behoove the SP to be 100 percent anonymous.

IMOO.

Are you saying that this reporter is standing in the covered awning porte chochere area where MB parked her truck, and the reporter is NOT standing in front of the main church doors?

That is where the Reporter is standing. He would be facing MB Ford F150 if it was there. missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 1.JPG Look at the reflection in the glass and you will be able to see the railing around the patio/area missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 4.JPG And also the FRONT (WEST SIDE) looks nothing like this. creekside church front.jpg

The film has been edited, the footage was released specifically to show the gait of the perp so they put together relevant pieces of him/her walking.

Plus, the film is motion activated so it's not real time since it's not recording if nothing is moving.

Agree with this but disagree with real time stamp. Even though the camera isnt picking up motion to record, the internal clock is still in real time mode. And all the camera videos will have a real time stamp of time videoing. That is how they know where Suspect was when MB was "walking to Suspect location" . JMHO

But I'm not necessarily believing what the Bevers family has stated via news media. Prefer to piece this together with other sources. I'm not sure of what relevance sunrise is............

Just that is was dark until sunrise at 6:55am lots of work in the dark. Unsure what time Ellis Crime Scene Unit showed up.

Not being snarky, however, much paperwork done by LE or judges is sealed. Florida, with its Sunshine Law, which allows us to know most everything before trial, is the only state with such a law. IIRC, they can still seal paperwork if it covers an open investigation where the information could be damaging to the ongoing investigation. Think Sievers case, Dan Markel case etc.
Respectfully Florida isn't the only state with the Sunshine Laws. Missouri is one too. Many other states have it as well I believe. They just named them different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator