TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that this perp probably has a multi-tool...but I've never seen one as big as the object in his/her hand.

I agree...if that's what this object is, it's a bit larger than the 4.9" one I posted from that website.

I've skipped a few pages, so forgive me if this has already been clarified... Have we ruled out that the suspect is a woman? I know her husband believes it is a woman; however, the suspect in the video looks more like a man to me. MOO.. :moo:

I haven't read anything that SP being a female has been ruled out. I have never seen the feminine mannerisms that many have, and batbrat's rendition makes me feel even more so that the movements are masculine. I personally feel LE just made a quick statement initially when they indicated it was a man, and stepped back on that for no other reason than they wanted to cover themselves at trial (that they didn't pigeonhole this crime and only look at men) and potentially because BB shared his thoughts with them it could be a woman. When it comes to the other big categories, motive and means, I am still all over the board and considering both male and female suspects because I do realize there can be women out there with a more masculine body shape and walk.

I haven't read anything that SP being a female has been ruled out. I have never seen the feminine mannerisms that many have, .... .

When SP swings the hammer three times right at the end of the video ... that looks very feminine to me... mainly the first swing. Cheers.

Honestly, I have a hard time pulling anything out of these videos...I can create anything out of nothing if I look long enough. I am always amazed at the low quality of most surveillance camera videos.

I agree with you regarding the quality of surveillance video. From what I've read the majority of surveillance video is so poor that it's typically not allowed to be used as evidence in court. With that in mind, what's the point in having surveillance if the quality is poor and most likely won't hold up in court? Maybe just to deter petty criminals? I would think career criminals or someone who is familiar with surveillance cameras would know exactly what to look for when scoping out a place.
I admit that I know very little about surveillance/security cameras, but IMO the 1st generation iPhone has better image quality (including video) than most of the security image/video that I've seen. Considering the 1st gen iPhone is old technology (released 9 years ago), surveillance cameras appear to be way behind the game. Sadly, once surveillance is installed property owners/managers forget about it until it's needed and all too often the system ends up being out dated, poorly maintained and the end result is usually not useful.

General comment, not directed at you in particular:

Ordinarily I don't care much, when I see my pics used allover the threads here on WS - or somewhere else. However, if one has worked on images before, you will know it can take hours
just to mitigate artifacts in an image caused by high compression for example. Or it will take time to carefully enlarge an image without creating new artifacts or polarizing old ones. Lots of work here.

If I have to watermark pics, I will. However, it will just cover an entire area, and that does not serve anyone. If you want to work on an already enhanced or otherwise worked on picture, don't! Just ask the person for the initial raw image and go from there. If you want to include it in your post, give proper credit. I have seen great work of other posters just being used without giving credit. Giving credit is like a link. Need to include it, that's the right thing to do.

Depending on how an altered image was processed, one will only add noise, posterizing, ringing etc. big time. Then all of a sudden we are "seeing" all kinds of things, that were created by us and really are not there. Or things can get lost due to compression etc. .

So, just ask and you shall be receiving ..:)

-Nin

attachment.php

Candle is free to use, no credit here, only tears..

I wanted to take a minute to say THANK YOU to you and to all the others WS'ers that have spent hours of your personal time editing, creating and sharing your talented work with this group. We are very fortunate to have so much talent here. I hope that everyone respects others work and credit is given when others work is referenced, used or linked.
Thank you!

:tyou::tyou:

5 posts in nearly 3 hours. I guess everyone is just stunned about what has happened in Orlando today.

As I said on another thread my thoughts are with every decent person across the world. Terrorism has no barriers.

I wanted to take a minute to say THANK YOU to you and to all the others WS'ers that have spent hours of your personal time editing, creating and sharing your talented work with this group. We are very fortunate to have so much talent here. I hope that everyone respects others work and credit is given when others work is referenced, used or linked.
Thank you!

:tyou::tyou:

Me too. I'm new to this site and am amazed at the talent here. Thank ya'll so much!

Carry on.....

When SP swings the hammer three times right at the end of the video ... that looks very feminine to me... mainly the first swing. Cheers.
I thought so too... Or a very inebriated person...

5 posts in nearly 3 hours. I guess everyone is just stunned about what has happened in Orlando today.

As I said on another thread my thoughts are with every decent person across the world. Terrorism has no barriers.

Agree- guess no news... Thinks are so quiet!

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BB
Procedure on 15th? Odd that someone in so much pain would drive self to airport, (two days after procedure) sit there for hours, and of all things schedule a bucket list fishing trip in all that pain he has been having for months. Casting - sitting on a boat - boat ride to spot bouncing up and down.

BB
Notes on FB that he is following weather pattern. Checks in on FB at hospital. Checks on weather and posts pic. Checks in - on way to airport hope my flight isn't delayed. Checks in outside of Oyster house? Did anyone confirm he actually ate there? You would think grab a burger take some pain meds and rest for big fishing day on Monday. (I am assuming his fishing day was Monday) Now why is checking in important in this situation - because in his prior posts he does not seem to check in. A friend of mine says this is suspicious as people who check in on FB always check in every where they go.

BB - no I do not think he did it.

BB - gets call from CG member. Ok who is this person and why would they do that and not let police take care of notification? Was this person the actual killer? What time did they call him? Where did the call ping from CG phone to his phone location? What time does police notify him? What time did he leave Biloxi (if he was even in Biloxi)? Mapquest shows drive time as 9 hours. He says it took him 9 hours. He had to stop for gas - where and at what time? Credit card maybe confirm this? In so much pain but can handle a 9 hour car ride without stopping? He makes note that the license plate is from MS. I mean who in the heck would care - his children should have been the only thing on his mind. Not his license plate.

BB - lets his Mom and Sister tell his children about their Mom. Mom and Sister say it was heart wrenching having to do that . I am not a man but several men (that have children) said they would have never allowed that. They would have told them to (as Moms have said too) to go to the house close the blinds take away their phones no TV and wait until he got there. Don't answer the door.

BB - TV interview was strange to say the least and myself and several women I know said they knew there was an affair before the press got hold of it. My wife wrote everyday for 10 months...but he never says that he wrote back. Maybe these messages should be checked. His description of his wife was almost identical to his brother in laws TV version. Strange.

CT - maybe she is not on radar anymore but isn't it odd that on the day MB gets murdered she goes and gets her hair cut and all dolled up and takes a photo and posts on FB. It is almost like she is taunting the police with that picture. Weird.

BB - could he have had a burner phone? I say this because I believe this was a coordinated effort to kill MB. They would have to known she left the house alone. That no one else was there in the parking lot. The person would have to know she would go to kitchen to fill up water bottles (got this part off of web sleuths). Schedule had to be directly known. No guessing.

Missy - why didn't she wait for another camper to show up? Apparently this is a rule of CG for safety reasons (web sleuths) if someone was suppose to meet her - who was it? Did she call this person and say I am on my way - see you there? Was this the person already laying in wait for her? Their car and maybe she recognized it and felt safe to go in.

At first I thought this was a woman not so sure now. 50/50. Mainly because my men friends say that a guy would walk around and I would think a woman would just lie in wait.

Note: There is a picture on RB's FB page under friends. Says Jac and BV. The picture by the sign is very similar to the way Perp is standing by bulletin board. Was this guy (I believe he is a Bever because on the golf cart picture there is a Beaver hanging from it) in the medical field or fireman, law enforcement? He is wearing a cap that says Wheelan. I am a graphic designer and the two e's make a graphic similar to what the perp is holding in his left hand at end of video.
He was leaving for a 24 day trip to Australia on April 18th. (Does RB have a brother?). Could he have taken a large duffle bag and dropped it in the ocean?

Perp - with all the rain we were having that morning - why didn't Perp appear wet? Not even helmet appears wet. Wouldn't the Perp have gotten soaked with all the damage the news showed at rear of Church being outside for an extended amount of time?

BB - did MPD actually go to Biloxi and confirm his story . Not rely on LE there? Take several pics of him and others (look alike) just to see if anyone recognized him.

According to Magazine article BB did not tell about affairs. His Mom was there when police told him what was coming out. He said I already forgave her for that.

Did BB actually stay on plane? If they boarded and were delayed by rainstorm the airline must let you off plane to get something to eat.

I know this is long - and not implicating anyone, however, these things need to be discussed. Missy is the victim. Her children are the innocent ones having to live life without their Mom. And...since I believe this to be a targeted hit on MB...everyone including BB (his words) should be on the table for this horrific crime that has stunned a small town.

Sparky this might get me in trouble and that's ok because I believe we are here for the truth and if this sight brings LE to it to read comments or sparks something in a WS's thinking that might provide a lead then I am all for it.

Please remember Missy Bevers IS the victim.

But see this is where it's important: your son has issues (not injuries, per say) from the pelvic tilt improper bone formation. The resulting issues in general could be sciatica, arthritis, plantar fasciitis, a Pronated "duck walk", bad posture, neuropathy, and a whole host of aches & pains.

Regardless if Swatperp's odd gait is due to a specific injury or due to a physical malformation combined with years of wear and tear, the result is that same odd, pensive walk that indicates pain that a layperson is going to call an injury. Is the layperson wrong--not exactly. I also see a slight balance problem too with SWATperp.

I see it too

Agree- guess no news... Thinks are so quiet!

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sending Prayers to the families and victims in Orlando ����

Hopefully an arrest for the murder of Missy Bevers is near!

Still nothing new, I see? :sigh:

Check back in another couple days. :(

I've been reading along since the first page so let's see if I can address some of the things that have been discussed but there's always space for more discussion.

BB
Procedure on 15th? Odd that someone in so much pain would drive self to airport, (two days after procedure) sit there for hours, and of all things schedule a bucket list fishing trip in all that pain he has been having for months. Casting - sitting on a boat - boat ride to spot bouncing up and down.

1. BB had a chronic and painful bowel issue. I believe it was last year or beginning of this year, he posted that he finally got some relief when someone referred him to someone.
2. It was an outpatient procedure not sure what but it could have been something as simple as a colonoscopy and it would not have required any down time outside of that day.

BB
Notes on FB that he is following weather pattern. Checks in on FB at hospital. Checks on weather and posts pic. Checks in - on way to airport hope my flight isn't delayed. Checks in outside of Oyster house? Did anyone confirm he actually ate there? You would think grab a burger take some pain meds and rest for big fishing day on Monday. (I am assuming his fishing day was Monday) Now why is checking in important in this situation - because in his prior posts he does not seem to check in. A friend of mine says this is suspicious as people who check in on FB always check in every where they go.

1. I do think this is weird.
2. I'm on FB. I check in occasionally especially when I'm excited or doing something interesting say for an example traveling or going to a sporting event but not everywhere I go. My cousin on the other hand checks in everywhere she goes. I guess my point is some people check in everywhere and some don't.

BB - gets call from CG member. Ok who is this person and why would they do that and not let police take care of notification? Was this person the actual killer? What time did they call him? Where did the call ping from CG phone to his phone location? What time does police notify him? What time did he leave Biloxi (if he was even in Biloxi)? Mapquest shows drive time as 9 hours. He says it took him 9 hours. He had to stop for gas - where and at what time? Credit card maybe confirm this? In so much pain but can handle a 9 hour car ride without stopping? He makes note that the license plate is from MS. I mean who in the heck would care - his children should have been the only thing on his mind. Not his license plate.

1. The CG camper is friends with Bever's but not sure why they didn't wait for LE to notify BB.
2. LE states his alibi has been corroborated.
3. MapQuest estimates include driving at speed limit and time for gas stops.
4. I'm thinking that he had to at sometime think that it would look suspicious that he was out of town and LE always looks at people closest to the victim so he had his alibi.

BB - lets his Mom and Sister tell his children about their Mom. Mom and Sister say it was heart wrenching having to do that . I am not a man but several men (that have children) said they would have never allowed that. They would have told them to (as Moms have said too) to go to the house close the blinds take away their phones no TV and wait until he got there. Don't answer the door.

Yes it would have been ideal for BB to tell the girls but 9 hours is a long time to keep 2 teenagers and a child in the dark on a school day. The questions would have been endless, why aren't we going to school, why cant we watch tv, why cant we look at the computer, why can't we listen to the radio, why is the phone off the hook, where's mom, why can't we talk to mom, why are there news trucks outside our door, why can't we answer the door and on and on

According to Magazine article BB did not tell about affairs. His Mom was there when police told him what was coming out. He said I already forgave her for that.
According to HLN and NG BB told LE about the affairs.

Can anyone help me find the video that the previous poster was speaking of, including the by side gait of sp and someone mentioned on sw? I'm getting frustrated not being able to find it. Please delete if inappropriate request (sorry sparky). Thank you all for your awesome sleuthing and search for justice for MB. JMO

I've been reading along since the first page so let's see if I can address some of the things that have been discussed but there's always space for more discussion.

BB

1. BB had a chronic and painful bowel issue. I believe it was last year or beginning of this year, he posted that he finally got some relief when someone referred him to someone.
2. It was an outpatient procedure not sure what but it could have been something as simple as a colonoscopy and it would not have required any down time outside of that day.

BB

1. I do think this is weird.
2. I'm on FB. I check in occasionally especially when I'm excited or doing something interesting say for an example traveling or going to a sporting event but not everywhere I go. My cousin on the other hand checks in everywhere she goes. I guess my point is some people check in everywhere and some don't.

1. The CG camper is friends with Bever's but not sure why they didn't wait for LE to notify BB.
2. LE states his alibi has been corroborated.
3. MapQuest estimates include driving at speed limit and time for gas stops.
4. I'm thinking that he had to at sometime think that it would look suspicious that he was out of town and LE always looks at people closest to the victim so he had his alibi.

Yes it would have been ideal for BB to tell the girls but 9 hours is a long time to keep 2 teenagers and a child in the dark on a school day. The questions would have been endless, why aren't we going to school, why cant we watch tv, why cant we look at the computer, why can't we listen to the radio, why is the phone off the hook, where's mom, why can't we talk to mom, why are there news trucks outside our door, why can't we answer the door and on and on

According to HLN and NG BB told LE about the affairs.
The girls were homeschooled.

Can anyone help me find the video that the previous poster was speaking of, including the by side gait of sp and someone mentioned on sw? I'm getting frustrated not being able to find it. Please delete if inappropriate request (sorry sparky). Thank you all for your awesome sleuthing and search for justice for MB. JMO
Go to youtube and search for Missy Bevers and you will find the comparison video.

Very well thought out post! I do find check ins to be odd and confirmed you can check in to anywhere from anywhere. For instance, I'm in Texas and checked into a place in South Carolina.

The CG camper was out of line notifying them instead of letting LE but honestly many of us would likely do the same in the same situation. However, I will never understand letting sister and mom tell the girls.

MapQuest did not include pit stop times for us on a recent 15-hr drive. We added over an extra hour in stopping times. I would think knowing the urgency and driving travel time would have been significantly shorter than Mapquest estimate to hurry up and get to the situation at home. Was it verified or rumor there was no flight home purchased?

I think perp is male based on walk, build, stance, tools, and behavior. I do find it interesting perp doesn't appear wet nor bothered by sweating, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste