TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If campers were able to look in and see her and she had Sharrods of glass on her, then she must have been close to glass doors entrance/exit and SP busted doors and left.

The SW double doors weren't broken near MB's truck. The glass may have come from the table in the hallway - or perhaps the bathroom mirror..? I'm just trying to think of what the LE was referring to. :thinking:

I questioned this as well via Twitter awhile back. Nothing confirmed that I know of.

Hah! Aliens, dancing, etc. I've been looking at these for hours on end and I'm starting to hallucinate plastic army men. Maybe green was the wrong color to choose. ;)

To me, s/he looks exactly like someone whose muscles are aching. "Gingerly" is the word, I think. That is how I walk after I take an exercise class after a long hiatus. JMHO.

Hah! Aliens, dancing, etc. I've been looking at these for hours on end and I'm starting to hallucinate plastic army men. Maybe green was the wrong color to choose. ;)

Get Jiggy With It!

I thought the same thing at first, but given that his/her (I use this though I believe it is a male) face and chest are covered, I'm not sure what signs of anxiety we would see at that point that are not obscured by the outfit. When s/he looks up at the camera, I think there's a little anxiety there, but that's just MHO. All of the calm walking around, to me, occurred during his/her attempts at staging (like the utterly lackluster attempt to pry open that door). I think s/he was just trying to make marks that looked like a burglary, and there's probably not a lot of anxiety in that particular act of staging.

I wonder, though, what would be point of making sure the murder occurred away from the cameras. Why would s/he be concerned about that, as others have suggested. Surely, s/he knew that LE would figure out how MB was killed anyway. What would seeing it give away?

because the one who planned it didn't want to have to view it when shown by police. That would send him over the top.

I questioned this as well via Twitter awhile back. Nothing confirmed that I know of.
My response was regarding Missy wearing a Fitbit. I have read about Detectives using these on the victims (if worn) to solve crimes.

because the one who planned it didn't want to have to view it when shown by police. That would send him over the top.

Hmm, maybe, but police seem to think s/he recorded it (maybe with what looks like a GoPro on the forehead). The only two reasons I can think of to record a murder would be to 1) watch it again for enjoyment [and that possibility would lead me to believe that this person has killed before IMO], or 2) to provide proof to someone else that MB was dead. If s/he was willing to record it, s/he probably wouldn't care about seeing it in an interrogation room. JMO.

I do. I think the perp was a young male, possibly under the influence of something, and unfamiliar with the church. Did not expect anyone to be there for hours. Wore the outfit to conceal identity. Didn't steal anything but would have if not interrupted. Not sure the murdet went down like many people think. If MB crashed thru a glass table/door/window, then most of her injuries could have been caused as the glass shattered. We just don't have enough detail to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

with respect Cannonball - most glass tables, doors and windows are made of tempered glass these days. And..it is quietly getting around just how gruesome the injuries were. Local here.

I struggle with the older beer bellied man vs masculine frumpy woman. But with Batbrat's animation I guess the perp isn't a beer bellied older man after all.

I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I'm pretty adamant about my work, so I'll just come right out and ask:

Do those who think what they're seeing is a heavyset person believe the subject is not actually wearing tactical gear with an overall thickness of 6 or more inches around the middle? And if you believe he/she is wearing a tac vest, can you explain where have they put all their fat?

I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I'm pretty adamant about my work, so I'll just come right out and ask:

Do those who think what they're seeing is a heavyset person believe the subject is not actually wearing tactical gear with an overall thickness of 6-8" (maybe more) around the middle? And if you believe he/she is wearing a tac vest, can you explain where have they put all their fat?

What do you mean put all their fat? Wouldn't it be the person is not large and wearing a thick vest, or large and not wearing one? I'm unclear on what the two options are.

FWIW I think the person is large and apple-shaped, wearing a vest.

Eta: wrong guy and now I can't remember who I'm thinking of.

Do those who think what they're seeing is a heavyset person believe the subject is not actually wearing tactical gear with an overall thickness of 6-8" (maybe more) around the middle? And if you believe he/she is wearing a tac vest, can you explain where have they put all their fat?

Batbrat, your animations, etc. are awesome. I honestly can't remember what you believe the SW to be, but to me they look like a fairly lean person, accounting for the bulky vest and all. And they don't appear to be very tall accounting for the boots and the helmet which probably add 3 to 4 inches, that's if they aren't wearing lifts inside their boots which could add up to two more inches. In many ways they appear female to me, but I also think it could be a relatively young male. I vacillate between the two. Either way, thanks for all your hard work.

Hmm, maybe, but police seem to think s/he recorded it (maybe with what looks like a GoPro on the forehead). The only two reasons I can think of to record a murder would be to 1) watch it again for enjoyment [and that possibility would lead me to believe that this person has killed before IMO], or 2) to provide proof to someone else that MB was dead. If s/he was willing to record it, s/he probably wouldn't care about seeing it in an interrogation room. JMO.

100% agree with this post. I have long thought that #2 was the case. I still don't have just one theory, but right now, I think that this was most likely an organized hit... carried out by a person known to Missy or removed one degree in an attempt to protect the organizer.

with respect Cannonball - most glass tables, doors and windows are made of tempered glass these days. And..it is quietly getting around just how gruesome the injuries were. Local here.

BBM.

I am not surprised by this at all. It's for that reason alone that I do not subscribe to a B&E scenario. SP was there on a mission - to kill Missy.

Totally agree. This is the direction I as heading. I don't know if the properties have been demolished, but it would be nice to know who owns/owned the homes that are located there. I believe back in thread 18, one of our WSers had checked the tax records. Sorry, I don't remember who had done that. But the information could be useful.

all of the properties on meadowbrook have been demolished. It was probably a training exercise before they tore it down. That's where our new Kroger and Target are going in. Flat as a pancake now.

What do you mean put all their fat? Wouldn't it be the person is not large and wearing a thick vest, or large and not wearing one? I'm unclear on what the two options are.

FWIW I think the person is large and apple-shaped, wearing a vest.

Eta: wrong guy and now I can't remember who I'm thinking of.

Two options: An average sized person wearing a jacket and tactical vest or a fat person wearing no tactical gear.

According to my estimates and measuring, I don't believe it can reasonably be both. So it must only be one or the other. I'm not trying to bend your mind - just trying to determine what people believe. If you're saying both fat and vest, where does the fat go when the vest is worn over it?

I thought the same thing at first, but given that his/her (I use this though I believe it is a male) face and chest are covered, I'm not sure what signs of anxiety we would see at that point that are not obscured by the outfit. When s/he looks up at the camera, I think there's a little anxiety there, but that's just MHO. All of the calm walking around, to me, occurred during his/her attempts at staging (like the utterly lackluster attempt to pry open that door). I think s/he was just trying to make marks that looked like a burglary, and there's probably not a lot of anxiety in that particular act of staging.

I wonder, though, what would be point of making sure the murder occurred away from the cameras. Why would s/he be concerned about that, as others have suggested. Surely, s/he knew that LE would figure out how MB was killed anyway. What would seeing it give away?

I may have mentioned this before, that when they murdered her they may have purposely exposed themselves to her. Just a thought.

Two options: An average sized person wearing a jacket and tactical vest or a fat person wearing no tactical gear.

According to my estimates and measuring, I don't believe it can reasonably be both. So it must only be one or the other. I'm not trying to bend your mind - just trying to determine what people believe. If you're saying both fat and vest, where does the fat go when the vest is worn over it?

I'm going to answer that it appears to be a more average person wearing a tactical vest. Certainly looked bigger than after viewing your animation. makes perfect sense and thank you.

Batbrat, I am really impressed by your work, and thank you so much for dedicating your time to help solve MB's murder.

I have read your explanation about how you arrived at SP's body shape. If one is to talk about anatomy, males and females have very difference upper bodies. If you measured a lean man's chest (chest circumference), his measurements are going to go down in a somewhat linear pattern to his waist. In between his chest and stomach, there will be bones and flesh. However, in women, there is going to be a large jump (technically a decrease) in measurements immediately below her chest. In effect if you drew a straight line from the widest part of a woman's chest to her waist (assuming she is lean), there is going to be an air pocket. The tactical vest would obscure this anatomical difference, I think. How did you determine that there was actually flesh under the vest (male) as opposed to an air pocket (female)? I hope that this makes sense.

Thank you again.

I thought in an earlier post and on the previous thread, a poster had posted a picture of a camera that was not in the hallway. It was inside a room. There was speculation it could have been what the perp was carrying around versus a box of saran wrap or part of a door, etc. I don't think it was ArkansasMimi (who has posted spectacular pictures of everything) who posted this picture of an interior camera in a room. Batbrat maybe? It was not a hallway camera.

I remember that post, but I think that was a photo from a website, Bootsctr. Not from the church. Poster was just illustrating how similar such a cam might be to the rectangular shape of the object in SP's hand. IF that had been the style of cam installed at the church. (Prompting other posters to comment that they thought the interior cams were fish-eye...)

Nehemiah posted it. (thread 28, page 69, post #1032)

I took the comment regarding "crock pot meals" as a remark saying MB was capable of doing all that she did thru the day AND was able to feed her family healthy dinners. The mother in law didn't say "a lot of driving thru McD's".

I agree. I think it's nonsense to suggest that her comment was meant negatively toward MB. I don't know a single person who thinks of crock pot meals as not being sufficient nutritionally or otherwise. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member