TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I miss this in the cell phone warrant? That was no flashlight!,

Based upon the facts and circumstances surrounding this crime of murder as presentlyknown by the Affiant, and in conjunction with the Affiants training and experiences in lawenforcement, crimes against persons, and criminal activity, Affiant believes and chargesthat at the time of the commission of the offense of murder that the unknown suspect wasin possession of a cell phone for the following purposes, without limitation: (i) confirmingthrough public social media sites and/or applications the updated workout times andlocations as posted by Ms. Bevers; (ii) communicating
in the nature of calls, messages,texting, emails, data, push-to-talk, and walky-talky; (iii) using smart phone capabilities tophotograph, record, and/or video the victim and the murderous act; and (iv) usingfunctional applications and tools such as map locator applications, clock or timingcapabilities, GPS locating applications, and flashlight.

Thank you for this! I had decided SP had a baby monitor in the jacket pocket. Maybe what I was seeing was a cell phone!

Since we're rehashing, let me go back to even BEFORE MB's murder for a second. Remember the carjacking that occurred at the Midlothian Wal-Mart on Easter Sunday? Did they ever make any arrests in that case? If they have, I guess my googling skills need work because I couldn't find anything.

I can't find if the perps were arrested. But I have a question re the drop-off car which carried the perps to Walmart.

WamartDropOffCar.jpg

Is this a similar car to the one parking at the gun shop before MB's murder?

http://www.waxahachietx.com/article/20160331/NEWS/160339870

I agree with Cannonball that eyewitness statements can be very unreliable. After a traumatic event, people's perceptions and recollection can become colored by the event. That's why I don't put much stock in Garcia's description of Missy's demeanor and behavior. Nor do I give much weight to MT's allegation that BB had cautioned Missy to be careful. If someone can direct me to a statement by BB confirming that, I'll concede to it. Otherwise I think it might just be post-murder histrionics on the part of MT.

If you knew a bubbly person for 3 years, and then they acted different, you wouldn't notice it? Most women would. Just saying. :)
Co-worker starts complaining, unhappy, & grouchy & there's a good chance they're quitting. Bubbly person looks unhappy, you ask about it. 'Tired' & they got a second job. Co worker acts really weird. Oh, they are drunk. Another co-worker acts unhappy. You ask-- their ankle hurts (or they are ill). Body language gives you clues.
A kid is grouchy. But normally happy. Stomach hurts, toothache, tired, temperature. But the deal is you have to ask to find out what's wrong. But you may not be close enough to ask. Missy seems to have confided in a friend, though.

I can't find if the perps were arrested. But I have a question re the drop-off car which carried the perps to Walmart.

attachment.php

Is this a similar car to the one parking at the gun shop before MB's murder?

http://www.waxahachietx.com/article/20160331/NEWS/160339870

That was something else I wondered about. I didn't want to say anything until I knew whether the carjackers were still at large. I see you posted a still frame of the front of the vehicle - the surveillance video of that car includes a rear view as well, and it does look very similar to the rear shot from SWFA - to me, at least.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...ht-off-two-suspects-in-armed-carjacking.html/

And, if you go to about the 2:20 mark of the above video, observe the gait of the suspect who is in the foreground closest to the camera. Appears to have a similar gait to MB's killer, and body type similar to BatBrat's work. He is also light-skinned (I wouldn't go so far as to say Caucasian - could be Latino - but lighter than the other suspect in the background, for sure).

I googled silver Altima front and got this:
th

Good find. It certainly appears to be an Altima. After the Easter carjacking, a witness tried to follow the stolen SUV while calling 911. This same silver sedan got involved and got between the two vehicles so that the good samaritan could no longer follow.

That was something else I wondered about. I didn't want to say anything until I knew whether the carjackers were still at large. I see you posted a still frame of the front of the vehicle - the surveillance video of that car includes a rear view as well, and it does look very similar to the rear shot from SWFA - to me, at least.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...ht-off-two-suspects-in-armed-carjacking.html/

And, if you go to about the 2:20 mark of the above video, observe the gait of the suspect who is in the foreground closest to the camera. Appears to have a similar gait to MB's killer, and body type similar to BatBrat's work. He is also light-skinned (I wouldn't go so far as to say Caucasian - could be Latino - but lighter than the other suspect in the background, for sure).

its hearsay but two people on the MPD's FB site identified the car as a new Nissan Versa. One of the people owned one, according to the posts.

I can't find if the perps were arrested. But I have a question re the drop-off car which carried the perps to Walmart. View attachment 97525 Is this a similar car to the one parking at the gun shop before MB's murder? http://www.waxahachietx.com/article/20160331/NEWS/160339870
It is similar, but it is not a 2010-2012 Nissan Altima. The outside edges of the center lower engine vent area of this car angle like this /____\ while the similarly placed area of the 2010-2012 Nissan Altima angle this way \___/............Also, the Waxahatchie article states that the two armed men were Black, not White or Latino or Asian, and the woman was the eyewitness with the gun in her face. Stock photo 2010 Nissan Altima:

Attachments

• VEHICLE 2010 frt Altima stk.jpg
    VEHICLE 2010 frt Altima stk.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 28
Good find. It certainly appears to be an Altima. After the Easter carjacking, a witness tried to follow the stolen SUV while calling 911. This same silver sedan got involved and got between the two vehicles so that the good samaritan could no longer follow.
No, it does not appear to be a 2010-2012 Nissan Altima. And while SleutherySea is doing their best to help, that particular photo is also not a 2010-2012 Nissan Altima. SleutherySea's photo is an older or newer model with a completely different front end design.

Do you recall what year the Altima was from the gun shop photo?

Thank you, I have now seen the video but it doesn't work well. You find the perp with hoodie may have a walk like SP in church? I can't see enough (too fast and a bit stuttering) and therefore don't know.

It is similar, but it is not a 2010-2012 Nissan Altima. The outside edges of the center lower engine vent area of this car angle like this /____\ while the similarly placed area of the 2010-2012 Nissan Altima angle this way \___/............Also, the Waxahatchie article states that the two armed men were Black, not White or Latino or Asian, and the woman was the eyewitness with the gun in her face. Stock photo 2010 Nissan Altima:

Hmm. The background suspect I could tell for sure was black. The foreground suspect does appear to have lighter skin than the other one. As light as MB's killer? I don't know. MPD has not gone so far as to call the perp white, only light skinned.

Well, I'll just reiterate that I didn't go down this road to try to link the Easter carjacking to MB, initially. I was really wondering about MPD's investigative skills at solving a crime that happened in broad daylight on camera without the suspects being dressed up. I hope that they have long since made an arrest and these guys are behind bars and the Ford Escape returned to its owner. Because the alternative is that if that one is a cold case... fill in the rest.

On the news report above, the silver car is identified as a Ford Escape.

From the pictures of the SP, s/he appears to be Caucasin. Even though one carjacker is described as light-skinned, these two do not fit our SP. Now, we do not know anything about the driver of the drop off vehicle.

I think this is just a coincidence. Do our Midlothian locals know if these carjackers have been caught? Has grandmothers car been returned? Has driver of silver drop off car been identified?

Btw:
Someone on a Facebook account re Missy found out the logo on the Nissan Altima might be a "Mazda" logo. The poster said perps would sometimes change the logo to complicate the tracking.

Another good idea of another poster:
The bumper sticker on the Altima might be an oval sticker re "2012 election MITT Romney". If someone here is still interested I give you a link:

http://images.google.de/imgres?imgu...ved=0ahUKEwjXk_v_38vNAhXKuhQKHdTEDy4Q9QEIKDAF

Thank you, I have now seen the video but it doesn't work well. You find the perp with hoodie may have a walk like SP in church? I can't see enough (too fast and a bit stuttering) and therefore don't know.

Maybe. The video is brief, and he's wearing tennis shoes unlike the boots MB's killer wore which could have affected his gait. Below is a still shot of the Easter carjacker.

attachment.php

Attachments

• carjacker.jpg
    carjacker.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 362
attachment.php

I believe this is the image that is causing some confusion. IMO, the camera is already on because the perpetrator had just been in the hallway and the camera had not gone to sleep yet. Another open door can be seen further up the hall on the left.

One issue I'm having with Room 12 being on the backside of the auditorium is that, if it were, then there should be multiple doors to classrooms on the opposite wall. It doesn't appear that there are. There is obviously one just out of camera view as we see the suspect breaking the window out of it to reach through and open the door. It also looks like there may be the reflection of a door on the floor further up and to the right. The spacing leads me to believe there may be more doors on the left than the right. In that case, I wonder if Room 12 is on the east side, maybe across the hall from Room 10 and this camera is located in th NE corner looking down the east corridor. So the wall with fewer doors would be on the backside of the auditorium.

attachment.php

Thanks for working on this.
It would be great if we had blue prints of the building. I know it's wishful thinking....for obvious reasons.

On the news report above, the silver car is identified as a Ford Escape.

From the pictures of the SP, s/he appears to be Caucasin. Even though one carjacker is described as light-skinned, these two do not fit our SP. Now, we do not know anything about the driver of the drop off vehicle.

I think this is just a coincidence. Do our Midlothian locals know if these carjackers have been caught? Has grandmothers car been returned? Has driver of silver drop off car been identified?

Sorry, but grandma's dark blue SUV is a 2007 Ford Escape. :)
I may say "grandma" because of my age (exactly her's).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur