TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

X-files - excellent sleuthing!

I tried to find this pic and could not locate it - since you didn't post it I went looking again since you found it. I thought it might be a stock photo as well but it is right there on a favorite vacation site.

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Location...lf_Shell_Oyster_House-Biloxi_Mississippi.html

It's a similar shot, but not identical. Two things are different. The benches and the colored spot lamps. Here are my findings, but the social media image is off limits here so it's "pixelated":

In photo 1, taken in October of 2012, the palm to the right of the door is short, barely reaching the bottom of the window. August of 2014 (photo 2), the palm comes halfway up the bottom pane of the window. In photos 3 and 4, taken in January 2015 and November 2015, the palms nearly reach the top of the bottom pane. So we can see the growth rate is very slow, but consistent. The social media photo in question (blurred) shows the palm nearly the full height of the bottom pane of the window, telling me it was taken pretty recently. Additionally, some time after January but before August 2015, benches were added to the front of the restaurant which also appear in the photo in question but not in the tripadvisor image. I was unable to find when/why the colored spot lights were added. In all other photos of the Half Shell, the spot lamps are white. But photo in question has red and green spots, which makes me wonder if it’s holiday decor or just a new look to the front of the facade.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ohblur.jpg
    ohblur.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 470
Fantastic map! So if MB was killed somewhere in the SW corner of the church, but LE says the perp is not seen after the murder, but they believe they exited the same way they entered, how is this possible to not be seen again on camera? (had they disabled them right before the murder?) just thinking out loud.
The way the cameras seem to be set up in this church there are blind spots in the halls. For example, when the SP is seen coming back down the hall toward the camera in the long MPD video they first appear no more than 40 feet down the hall (maybe 50 from the camera itself). That hall is 90 feet long. The camera we see at the opening of the long MPD video has a similar range of motion detection. And that too is a 90 foot hall. So, if the camera at the East end of the South hall is similarly configured (40 feet or so of hall coverage) then there is a 10 foot blind spot in the middle.
In that particular place on the south hall there is an entrance to the second room on that hall (likely the library) and in there is likely a door that connects back to the offices. From the offices you can cross to the Sanctuary area of the church without the cameras catching you at all since there isn't enough movement for long enough time. After that an exit through the northeast side of the church is possible coming out the door SP broke into at the very end of the long MPD video at the back of the Sanctuary (from that side you won't trip the South looking camera on the East hall) and going around the corner underneath the camera looking West on the North hall and going out that Northeast vestibule to the back parking lot.
That is just one way.
Incidentally there is a lot of glass in that glass wall on the South hallway. It is in the Southwest of the building and I believe that is where Missy was killed.

There's definitely a head lamp. There are a few frames when he walks directly toward the camera where you can see a bright LED colored light reflected on the floor (different color signature than fluorescents). Then a few steps later as he turns his head you can see it shining on the wall just outside the auditorium portico doors. Then later when he opens the "Room 12" door, you can see a bright beam hit the door frame directly in front of the helmet, then turn along the opposite wall as he begins to enter the hallway. Attached images:

Are we absolutely sure there wasn't a GoPro with the headlamp? According to the Google, you can mount a headlamp with a GoPro. That would explain the language in the SW about SP possibly recording the murder. Someone in an earlier thread said there definitely wasn't a GoPro, but I figured I'd ask again among the WS experts. Y'all are pretty amazing.

Perhaps not. If you mention a business when posting, Facebook will often link to a website/pic on file. It's somewhat annoying, but part of their revenue model. He may have done nothing but post a reference to where he was eating.

I just tried it on my FB page and no pic. Maybe random times?

Also, I will keep trying to find where I read about when the campers first saw MB and then I will post.
I am also still believing 2 perps at the church. Just one we never see. I don't think LE would have seen the other perp as well since they did not get to view the murder.
To me SP is just a decoy and someone to throw off LE in the investigation. SP was there to let actual murderer in away from cameras. That is why I believe these two areas may
be a prime location for the actual murderer to be and for it to take place. Just my sleuthing mind at work.

It's a similar shot, but not identical. Two things are different. The benches and the colored spot lamps. Here are my findings, but the social media image is off limits here so it's "pixelated":

In photo 1, taken in October of 2012, the palm to the right of the door is short, barely reaching the bottom of the window. August of 2014 (photo 2), the palm comes halfway up the bottom pane of the window. In photos 3 and 4, taken in January 2015 and November 2015, the palms nearly reach the top of the bottom pane. So we can see the growth rate is very slow, but consistent. The social media photo in question (blurred) shows the palm nearly the full height of the bottom pane of the window, telling me it was taken pretty recently. Additionally, some time after January but before August 2015, benches were added to the front of the restaurant which also appear in the photo in question but not in the tripadvisor image. I was unable to find when/why the colored spot lights were added. In all other photos of the Half Shell, the spot lamps are white. But photo in question has red and green spots, which makes me wonder if it’s holiday decor or just a new look to the front of the facade.

attachment.php

Thank you, BatBrat. I was just firing up my laptop to make similar points. Definitely not the same photo that BB posted.

Do we know where MB entered? I thought I read that she entered from main front doors on the West side of the building, not having access to the porte cochere door where she parked from the outside.

There was a ton of discussion on this in a previous thread (thread 28, 29, or 30), but we never reached an agreement. IIRC, the conversation was toward the end of the thread that closed right before the July 4th holiday.

attachment.php

Thank you for this. :loveyou:

Attachments

• led lamp.png
    led lamp.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 342
  • MB perp balaclava joined.png
    MB perp balaclava joined.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 343
  • led lamp mounts.png
    led lamp mounts.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 342
There's definitely a head lamp. There are a few frames when he walks directly toward the camera where you can see a bright LED colored light reflected on the floor (different color signature than fluorescents). Then a few steps later as he turns his head you can see it shining on the wall just outside the auditorium portico doors. Then later when he opens the "Room 12" door, you can see a bright beam hit the door frame directly in front of the helmet, then turn along the opposite wall as he begins to enter the hallway. Attached images:

attachment.php
attachment.php

I thought perhaps it was a Go Pro on his helmet. Enough light on the helmet to illuminate video (a way to stay connected to accomplice elsewhere), but still needing a flashlight to light up other areas. Some vests have a loop or strap so the flashlight can be attached and carried hanging at the shoulder. That makes it quick and easy to pick up which we saw him do as he entered the sanctuary, IMO. In fact I thought the move he made was easy and familiar with the flashlight. To me that makes sense for why he would have a light on his helmet as well as flashlight.

1 I just tried it on my FB page and no pic. Maybe random times?

2 Also, I will keep trying to find where I read about when the campers first saw MB and then I will post.

3 I am also still believing 2 perps at the church. Just one we never see. I don't think LE would have seen the other perp as well since they did not get to view the murder.

To me SP is just a decoy and someone to throw off LE in the investigation. SP was there to let actual murderer in away from cameras. That is why I believe these two areas may be a prime location for the actual murderer to be and for it to take place. Just my sleuthing mind at work.

1 I don't get it either, but it drives me nuts when it adds its own stuff to what I post. I don't know what triggers it. And that's just a guess on BB's posts, who knows.
2 Thanks. If they said that, it eliminates or lessens some guesswork.
3 I've never seen a plus in theorizing a 2nd person there. It would have added to the risk for perp to have someone who knows all, and not sure why anyone would want to take the "bullets" (ie, volunteer with "here, look at me and blame me") for perp, which is what would be theorized. Besides, if perp truly was able to plan to be there and invisible and able to do the deed, why not leave it at that, where MB gets found dead and no one is ever seen inside, entering, or leaving? I think the reason we don't see anyone else is fairly simple - because there wasn't anyone else.

OT but basic Dove bar soap is amazing for blood stain removal, even dried. I've successfully removed every blood stain I've ever tried with it. And only Dove, other bar soaps have been total fails. Sorry was trying to reply to cold water suggestion, must've hit the wrong button.

The way the cameras seem to be set up in this church there are blind spots in the halls. For example, when the SP is seen coming back down the hall toward the camera in the long MPD video they first appear no more than 40 feet down the hall (maybe 50 from the camera itself). That hall is 90 feet long. The camera we see at the opening of the long MPD video has a similar range of motion detection. And that too is a 90 foot hall. So, if the camera at the East end of the South hall is similarly configured (40 feet or so of hall coverage) then there is a 10 foot blind spot in the middle.
In that particular place on the south hall there is an entrance to the second room on that hall (likely the library) and in there is likely a door that connects back to the offices. From the offices you can cross to the Sanctuary area of the church without the cameras catching you at all since there isn't enough movement for long enough time. After that an exit through the northeast side of the church is possible coming out the door SP broke into at the very end of the long MPD video at the back of the Sanctuary (from that side you won't trip the South looking camera on the East hall) and going around the corner underneath the camera looking West on the North hall and going out that Northeast vestibule to the back parking lot.
That is just one way.
Incidentally there is a lot of glass in that glass wall on the South hallway. It is in the Southwest of the building and I believe that is where Missy was killed.

With this info I believe SP would have to be acutely aware of these cameras and know where the filming would begin and end.
Wouldnt it be easier to note where the cameras were not seen. I just don't see SP having the ability to know that info unless SP installed those cameras or has intimate knowledge of those cameras in that specific church.

1 I don't get it either, but it drives me nuts when it adds its own stuff to what I post. I don't know what triggers it. And that's just a guess on BB's posts, who knows.
2 Thanks. If they said that, it eliminates or lessens some guesswork.
3 I've never seen a plus in theorizing a 2nd person there. It would have added to the risk for perp to have someone who knows all, and not sure why anyone would want to take the "bullets" (ie, volunteer with "here, look at me and blame me") for perp, which is what would be theorized. Besides, if perp truly was able to plan to be there and invisible and able to do the deed, why not leave it at that, where MB gets found dead and no one is ever seen inside, entering, or leaving? I think the reason we don't see anyone else is fairly simple - because there wasn't anyone else.

Look what happened to Dr Sievers. Two murderers and one that hired them. JMO but actual murderer needed SP to let him/her in. This murderer did not want to be seen on camera. I believe it's possible but it's just my theory and I have no evidence to support it.

Does anyone know if the audio of this interview is available anywhere? The last sentence that Sandy included has always bugged me. "... that had you know"..... Know what?

I was unable to find this. I didn't DVR it after all. The furthest back my NGs go is May. Maybe it will turn up somewhere online.

Look what happened to Dr Sievers. Two murderers and one that hired them. JMO but actual murderer needed SP to let him/her in. This murderer did not want to be seen on camera. I believe it's possible but it's just my theory and I have no evidence to support it.

I understand the theory itself, but I still don't see any logic to it, for perp to pick that plan. Or maybe I should say "assistant perp." Perp doesn't want to be seen doing a murder, so he gets a friend to parade in front of the camera. Assistant perp is setting himself up to take all the blame, yet the premise is that assistant perp is someone who has no actual interest in the death of MB. If assistant perp alone is caught, he fries. If both are caught, he still fries. That's one stupid asst perp, putting his neck in that hangman's noose for a crime he really has no interest in.

I was unable to find this. I didn't DVR it after all. The furthest back my NGs go is May. Maybe it will turn up somewhere online.

Thank you for checking. If it shows up online, great. If not, that is fine too. I really don't think that quote is going to make or break this case. :-/ It's more just bugging me.

ETA - NG lives just around the corner from me. If I happen to bump into her at the grocery store, maybe I will ask her. :websleuther:

Disagree with you on this. There was definitely a headlamp. It shines on the wall and doorway in at least two instances -- turning into the alcove to the auditorium doors across from the Dutch door and exiting Room 12 into the corridor. It's quite obvious that it's an LED headlamp.

Agree due to the SwatPerp looking up at the door that has the two openings(nursery)?the light reflected on the top when they looked upward.

JMO 🐮

I understand the theory itself, but I still don't see any logic to it, for perp to pick that plan. Or maybe I should say "assistant perp." Perp doesn't want to be seen doing a murder, so he gets a friend to parade in front of the camera. Assistant perp is setting himself up to take all the blame, yet the premise is that assistant perp is someone who has no actual interest in the death of MB. If assistant perp alone is caught, he fries. If both are caught, he still fries. That's one stupid asst perp, putting his neck in that hangman's noose for a crime he really has no interest in.

Friendly banter here...I did not say criminal A (SP) was smart (although he/she did cover themselves from head to toe in gear that gives us no idea who they are). Of course Criminal B (actual murderer - may have come up with the plan and told not so smart criminal A - how will anyone ever know who you are? Oh yeah and I'm going to give you $10,000 to dress like SP and get me into the church. I see the logic in this scenario having two people. As I said my scenario and can see it happening .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member