TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always thought the video clip of SP breaking glass(or something) shows someone wearing different shoes/ pants than the hallway SP video clips.

If one measures the waist to the knee and then the knee to the foot I think it could be very telling. imo

I'm curious your thoughts on this, as upsetting as it is. Can you expound? Is there something they did that led you to that? It's feasible, imo, just curious your thought process on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I guess I'm thinking along the lines of signature and why this perp committed this crime. If the motive is what I'm leaning toward, the perp may have wanted Missy's last minutes to be filled with regret. Like getting in the last word.

To your points 3 and 4 about locations out of camera range...

Perp is decked out head to toe in a disguise. He knows he 's already been caught on camera. Why does he care about committing the murder out of camera range?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can think of a possible reason:
(If there was a struggle) It might be possible that she might, yank that garb off the person's face. And I'm not talking about, just the helmet. That material, under the nose, covering the mouth and chin. You yank that down, you can see the "mouth".
And chin. (If they had a beard, for example, well now you see it, too.)

This person may have thought about that. (Possibility, that she, might expose the person's face.)

(And for that matter, who knows whether or not that did occur.)

Police said: it "looked like" there was a struggle.

``````
I was "hoping" for: She was able to claw this person's face.
(skin "DNA", under her fingernails)

Did she have long fingernails (or was she a nail-biter) ?

They haven't said anything about "DNA",
but would they announce that publicly, if, they did have some ??

I have always thought the video clip of SP breaking glass(or something) shows someone wearing different shoes/ pants than the hallway SP video clips.

yes, I agree. I always thought the SP tapping out the glass at the end of the video was a young guy. Different from the person in the rest of the video. jmo Seeing the whole video would make things much clearer. jmo

I'm not giving an opinion on whether the lawsuit would have merit or whether they would win it. I'm just saying it's a possibility they might explore. I'm sure there are cases in which media organizations have sued under FOIA / open records acts in which they claim something is an open record that the public is entitled to have now, and the governmental entity says it isn't an open record.

Keep in mind, no items other than the FB SW affidavits have ever been sealed in this case... That we know of. They're acting solely on the AG's opinion. That doesn't mean a judge would necessarily agree with that opinion. Maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't. Maybe it will never be pursued anyway. Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
does anyone else find it odd that the 911 audio has not been released? That is usually one of the first things the media requests under FOIA. I have a feeling one of the agencies working on this asked media to back off a bit. Time will tell. JMO.

It makes sense to believe that the caller is/was good friends with BB and MB, and was perhaps asked by BB to "keep an eye on MB", either out of suspicion (flirting, that type of thing), or concern for her safety. Kind of a "plant", if you will. MOO

If the campers who found MB were such good friends, friends enough to have BB's phone number, then why did one of them wait outside until the other one was there to get out and look for MB? Why did C1 sit in the car waiting until C2 arrived?

I can think of a possible reason:
(If there was a struggle) It might be possible that she might, yank that garb off the person's face. And I'm not talking about, just the helmet. That material, under the nose, covering the mouth and chin. You yank that down, you can see the "mouth".
And chin. (If they had a beard, for example, well now you see it, too.)

This person may have thought about that. (Possibility, that she, might expose the person's face.)

(And for that matter, who knows whether or not that did occur.)

Police said: it "looked like" there was a struggle.

``````
I was "hoping" for: She was able to claw this person's face.
(skin "DNA", under her fingernails)

Did she have long fingernails (or was she a nail-biter) ?

They haven't said anything about "DNA",
but would they announce that publicly, if, they did have some ??

I believe the last we heard is that there was a backlog, so testing would take a while.

<a href="https://youtu.be/ePS8TJ6UAqY" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[video]https://youtu.be/ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]https://youtu.be/ePS8TJ6UAqY
Does anyone else notice that the CCTV video has been "spliced" by LE? There are clear points during the extended video (that I shared above) that has been manipulated. There is only one reasonable explanation for that. If they (LE) didn't splice the video, we would easily see that there is more than one perp there. There are multiple times that the video suggests multiple perps but probably the 1:35-1:41 is the most obvious. Is anyone else picking up on that as well? I believe that we are seeing possibly 3 perps on video...the person walking in the beginning of the video is ONE perp (where they are touching the wall) this person has no weapon in either hand. The SECOND perp is the one seen in the majority of the video, the one by the bulletin board and walking down the hall opening the doors. If you notice, when they get to the middle of the hallway around the 1:35 part of the video...the video begins to act "jumpy" and that's where the splicing takes place. All of a sudden you now have this THIRD perp walking back up the hall facing the camera dead on and they now have a helmet light on. When that perp gets to the enclave doorway, they have a weapon in the right hand, and notice they draw their left hand up with what appears to be a small flashlight. I believe this person could be in LE. Police officers do this movement frequently. They will have their weapon in their dominant hand and use the non dominant hand to shine a flashlight. I think that LE was trying to make the public believe this was one continuous video of one perp and it is most definitely not. The last part of the video, where the perp with the helmet with the flashlight appears to be coming thru the doorway, is actually exiting a bathroom. Did anyone else pick up on the splicing of the video and the fact that there are 2 perps if not more?

<a href="https://youtu.be/ePS8TJ6UAqY" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[video]https://youtu.be/ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]https://youtu.be/ePS8TJ6UAqY
Does anyone else notice that the CCTV video has been "spliced" by LE? There are clear points during the extended video (that I shared above) that has been manipulated. There is only one reasonable explanation for that. If they (LE) didn't splice the video, we would easily see that there is more than one perp there. There are multiple times that the video suggests multiple perps but probably the 1:35-1:41 is the most obvious. Is anyone else picking up on that as well? I believe that we are seeing possibly 3 perps on video...the person walking in the beginning of the video is ONE perp (where they are touching the wall) this person has no weapon in either hand. The SECOND perp is the one seen in the majority of the video, the one by the bulletin board and walking down the hall opening the doors. If you notice, when they get to the middle of the hallway around the 1:35 part of the video...the video begins to act "jumpy" and that's where the splicing takes place. All of a sudden you now have this THIRD perp walking back up the hall facing the camera dead on and they now have a helmet light on. When that perp gets to the enclave doorway, they have a weapon in the right hand, and notice they draw their left hand up with what appears to be a small flashlight. I believe this person could be in LE. Police officers do this movement frequently. They will have their weapon in their dominant hand and use the non dominant hand to shine a flashlight. I think that LE was trying to make the public believe this was one continuous video of one perp and it is most definitely not. The last part of the video, where the perp with the helmet with the flashlight appears to be coming thru the doorway, is actually exiting a bathroom. Did anyone else pick up on the splicing of the video and the fact that there are 2 perps if not more?

I suspect the jumpiness is related to the motion sensors on the camera, jmo, I don't know how much movement is required/how quickly the cameras drop out without movement or the sensor ranges so it's completely my opinion.

But what's the explanation of why the light on the helmet is off the entire time and then just randomly is now on...after the video gets jumpy? That's a completely different person walking back up the hallway with light on helmet. Helmet light was not originally on. Then video jumps, new person walking back up the hall, light on. I think the video is spliced because it shows multiple perps interacting with one another.

(Looking at the videos again)

I believe this person has possibly NOT been "inside" this church before.

(No matter what other reason they may be 'leaving' doors open),

it seems that (while 'waiting'), they are CURIOUS.

(After opening door, they step in just a little bit, and step right back out. And then continue walking.)

When the person comes to that double-door, and does the doorknob,
the bottom comes open,
and if you look closely at the video,
the person's head goes back a little (in which the way it is done, the body language of that seems to me to say,
the person is 'surprised', about that door. i.e., thinking, "huh", to themself.)
They then open the top part,
step inside for just a second,
leave that door open,
and continue walking on.

```````
And here is a question to ponder:
Is the person intentionally leaving the doors open, for a reason,

OR

after they satisfy their "curiosity",
do they just see no reason to, close the door back.

Would there be any real reason, to close it back.
(Not that I can come up with.)

Jethro4WS - referencing your post page 46 this thread, post#681- re: Altima photos. The MPD car of interest is a four-door sedan version. The Altima for 2010-2012 years was produced as a two-door coupe or a four-door sedan. I enlarged your photos as much as possible, and I am unconvinced that your photo depicts a four-door sedan both because I cannot make out a back door exterior handle and also it doesn't look like there is room for two doors on that side to the rear wheel well. You have your Google originals and maybe they are clearer, can you clarify this? Thank you.

As I said before I think there is some manipulation with the video for a certain reason. But I don't understand the whole thing. The differences I mentioned are be seen mainly (not only) at the still pics of the video.
Unfortunately I can't find the newest (to me) still of SP with biker boots. I will post it if I'm able to find it.

I want to say in addition: IF there were more perps than one the "police men" easily could have told MB of some "danger to the church or to her" and could have lured her in a corner without camera, themself waiting also out of camera sight (standing in the dark doorway, door wide open). I think MB couldn't have seen a police car outside but in her fright about broken glass and at least two "SWAT gear police men" she wouldn't have thought of this.

But what's the explanation of why the light on the helmet is off the entire time and then just randomly is now on...after the video gets jumpy? That's a completely different person walking back up the hallway with light on helmet. Helmet light was not originally on. Then video jumps, new person walking back up the hall, light on. I think the video is spliced because it shows multiple perps interacting with one another.

I suspect that the person left the sensor range at about 1.38 and then the camera/video restarts when the person returns to sensor range. In between they turned a helmet light on, if that's what it is.

Jethro4WS - referencing your post page 46 this thread, post#681- re: Altima photos. The MPD car of interest is a four-door sedan version. The Altima for 2010-2012 years was produced as a two-door coupe or a four-door sedan. I enlarged your photos as much as possible, and I am unconvinced that your photo depicts a four-door sedan both because I cannot make out a back door exterior handle and also it doesn't look like there is room for two doors on that side to the rear wheel well. You have your Google originals and maybe they are clearer, can you clarify this? Thank you.
I thought the same thing at first, but upon examining the two models, I do think this is a four door, the handle is just blurred. The two door model has a thick separator in the side windows that is not seen here, and the handle on the four door model us over the rear tire well. I think I actually even see the back handle, it is just blurry and distorted. Here are pictures of the two models for reference.

Four door
https://goo.gl/images/tWlc5f

Two door
https://goo.gl/images/2P2ZY4

You'll also notice the two door models' windows stop well before the tire, while the four door models windows go back further like in Jethro's images.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/115172499-story

At about the 2:15 mark of the video is where it gets into the neighboring church video footage of the 2 suspects being dropped off by a silver car.

And to answer your question, no, they haven't identified the make and model of the car. It looks similar to me to the SWFA footage and perhaps to your street view footage. But I wouldn't say definitively that it's the same make and model.
I am reasonably confident that the vehicle involved in this car jacking is a Toyota Camry. That video isn't the greatest. And the Camry can look like an Altima. In going to the convenience store earlier this morning it just so happened that as I was leaving the store a Camry pulled in. So, I did some research. Like, walked around the car and from different angles and distance and got a pretty decent view of all that. Of course, when the driver of that vehicle came out of the store he was interested in just what the heck I was doing.

The Toyota Camry will look a lot similar to a Nissan Maxima from the distance and angles from that video and a Nissan Altima can look similar to a NIssan Maxima. So that is why I am only reasonably confident. If I had to order them I would put it Toyota Camry, Nissan Maxima, Nissan Altima.

I think this case is bigger than the track we've been on here. The ATF, marshals, and FBI don't get involved otherwise. Either stolen guns, explosives, illegal drugs, or organized crime would be suspected for the various organizations to justify involvement.

One article said 2 dozen investigators, including those from the above organizations, are actively working the case, of which ONLY FIVE of those 24 are local detectives. The released info, videos, search warrants, etc, are precisely planned as a means of coaxing out the people involved. It could be playing on the ego (s) of the perps, with the goal of eliciting a response or "correction" from them.

I have faith this will be solved. They've gone quiet not because the case is going cold, but rather because they are meticulously choreographing the perp(s) own walk onto his/their own proverbial sword.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member