TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to think. I feel he may have been AWARE of the looming situation, but I'm not ready to take the leap to INVOLVED.
If he was aware of what was about to go down, then that would make him involved. I hope I didn't misinterpret your post?

Consider it in the context of what we've been told about the marriage:

--Missy had an affair about a year and a half before her murder.
--Brandon was aware of her infidelity and had forgiven her.

Leads me to believe that they were trying to rebuild their relationship, and the daily texts were part of Missy's attempt to work towards that.

Thanks. I didn't think we knew anything more than the search warrant's reference to "relationship(s) outside the marriage", or I should say I didn't know only MB had a relationship. Seems if it was to rebuild the relationship, the texts would be mutual, and maybe they were. BB just didn't include that. However, it seems 10 months is a pretty specific marker - not last year, not a while back - 10 months. Just wondering what precipitated those texts.

Thanks. I didn't think we knew anything more than the search warrant's reference to "relationship(s) outside the marriage", or I should say I didn't know only MB had a relationship. Seems if it was to rebuild the relationship, the texts would be mutual, and maybe they were. BB just didn't include that. However, it seems 10 months is a pretty specific marker - not last year, not a while back - 10 months. Just wondering what precipitated those texts.
I thought there was a family trip, and a reinvestment in the marriage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Response to Cannonball Post No. 454 :

I meant not just "likes" but the conversations/comments in totality, that I have witnessed, that show those that have been in the public eye seem to get along quite well.

<modsnip>

I appreciate that we sleuths are possibly making inroads here in our discussion. Obviously, we are making the best of what LE is NOT telling us. I appreciate all the different clues, viewpoints, etc. being addressed in our conversations.
Here Here!

And "verified" means that LE (the people we've hired and paid to vouch for it's validity) made sure that it happened as they claimed. They very much could have been involved (certainly on my Top 3 of 4 list). But our hired and sworn defenders say they were far away at the time the murder happened. Are you saying that they are bumbling incompetents, or lying or...?

Absolutely NOT saying LE was lying or incompetent.......However, we do not know the means/methods of the "verification" of alibi. We are at LE mercy with regards to their proof/method of verification. We do not know who verified and by what means. Phone records, motel receipts, etc., are circumstantial.

She had surgery. I don't know if that was a catalyst for what he's talking about, or not.

Refresh my memory CB.. I don't recall reading that MB had surgery. (I'm not challenging you... I just plain ol' don't remember.) Thank you in advance.

Am I in the right thread? For some reason the conversation seems to have shifted quite a bit. Usually it's easy to pick back up but today is a different story. Anyway, let's hope we get to see justice for MB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is that? Looking on my phone so can't tell. How is it different from a bullet, what's it called, etc

It would be put in a shotgun shell like this.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DartInShell.png
    DartInShell.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 280
Absolutely NOT saying LE was lying or incompetent.......However, we do not know the means/methods of the "verification" of alibi. We are at LE mercy with regards to their proof/method of verification. We do not know who verified and by what means. Phone records, motel receipts, etc., are circumstantial.
Fair enough. I'm personally more concerned LE may not be giving us the straight story (to protect their investigation). IMO, verifying someone was where they said they were (and LE coming back confident they had successfully done that) is a pretty straight up task (that they probably do on a weekly basis). IMO, if they screw that up, I'll be the first to jump on their professionalism.

I know what you're getting at though. With little to no DNA, witnesses, ie "hard evidence" circumstantial comes to the forefront and having an accurate alibi becomes essential. In fact, if someone's not where they said they were, I feel they move up the list pretty far.

What is that? Looking on my phone so can't tell. How is it different from a bullet, what's it called, etc

It has the intriguing characteristic of remaining intact, not deformed after striking a 1/4 inch metal plate.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DartInSteelPlate.png
    DartInSteelPlate.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 266
I've read here that SP's gear wouldn't fit a certain person on the warrant. My ex was in LE. His vest was adjustable and I could make it maximize or minimize my chest with the Velcro straps. The boots, no way. Size 6 to his size ten wouldn't work. Just putting it out there. JMO

Fair enough. I'm personally more concerned LE may not be giving us the straight story (to protect their investigation). IMO, verifying someone was where they said they were (and LE coming back confident they had successfully done that) is a pretty straight up task (that they probably do on a weekly basis). IMO, if they screw that up, I'll be the first to jump on their professionalism.

I know what you're getting at though. With little to no DNA, witnesses, ie "hard evidence" circumstantial comes to the forefront and having an accurate alibi becomes essential. In fact, if someone's not where they said they were, I feel they move up the list pretty far.
Curious why the concern if they're not giving straight story

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Did the perpetrator(s) know the would be caught on camera? This is something we won't know until an arrest is made.. if then.
But did he/she/they plan for that possibility and do things purposely to create confusion and cause us to look in many different directions ...yes absolutely...a lot of acting...IMO

I'm glad you wondered aloud if SP knew he'd be seen on camera. For me it's a yes.

Did SP simply know there would be CCTV, or was he more informed, say, about where cameras were located? Did he know b/c he'd been there before himself? Or b/c someone gave him the intell?

Why do I care? Because remember that refined, focused screenshot where SP appears to be looking towards the camera (and was squinting or felt tortured depending on who you ask)? Now granted, there could be more footage we've not seen, but if I were SP, I guarantee you would have caught me noticing and looking at cameras a whole lot, not just once. Accidentally. Out of curiosity or fear.

I'm SP: Don't I kind of wonder where those cameras are? After all, I go to at least some effort to kill poor MB off camera. How'd he know to avoid eye contact with the cameras?

I think he had inside knowledge of where at least approximately those cameras were. Either that or he was very disciplined, tried to remain focused and to above all not look into those cameras!

I'm glad you wondered aloud if SP knew he'd be seen on camera. For me it's a yes.

Did SP simply know there would be CCTV, or was he more informed, say, about where cameras were located? Did he know b/c he'd been there before himself? Or b/c someone gave him the intell?

Why do I care? Because remember that refined, focused screenshot where SP appears to be looking towards the camera (and was squinting or felt tortured depending on who you ask)? Now granted, there could be more footage we've not seen, but if I were SP, I guarantee you would have caught me noticing and looking at cameras a whole lot, not just once. Accidentally. Out of curiosity or fear.

I'm SP: Don't I kind of wonder where those cameras are? After all, I go to at least some effort to kill poor MB off camera. How'd he know to avoid eye contact with the cameras?

I think he had inside knowledge of where at least approximately those cameras were. Either that or he was very disciplined, tried to remain focused and to above all not look into those cameras!

Speaking of the frame where he/she looks into the camera - I've wondered if there is a clock in that area? Unless there is audio with another person, I'd think he/she would want to keep up with the time somehow. I realize the headlights would alert, but keeping up with the time would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot