TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB stated he arrived in his driveway in a car with Mississippi plates at around 3:30pm. I was wondering why he didn't fly home from the fishing trip when he was notified of his wife's death.

I haven't been here since yesterday
Has something changed about who we are aloud to sleuth?
What have i missed?

Dushi....you are correct & nothing has changed.

Mods will remind everyone that the family is considered victims & we are a victim-friendly forum. Family is off limits per tos.

I haven't been here since yesterday
Has something changed about who we are aloud to sleuth?
What have i missed?
Nothing has changed and I think all those posts will be deleted soon.

Dushi....you are correct & nothing has changed.

Mods will remind everyone that the family is considered victims & we are a victim-friendly forum. Family is off limits per tos.

It's okay to dissect their Facebook posts though and comment about what they mean.

I do not get that impression. I don't really see that in his FB posts, nor any of his pressers he has given. I am not saying he was involved but even the photo of the anniversary night when the kids made dinner for them, I don't see a happy anniversary honey I love you. Now I know everyone shows their love in different ways however he says in a comment to his mother that he loves her. He posts about his children. But he has this beautiful wife who is the mother of his children and so far I have not found anything to suggest unless he deleted it, that he loves her. There seems to be distance between them even in photos. I am not saying he did anything, there is no proof that he did anything at all, I am basing this solely on my own opinion but it seems things weren't as rosy as what he says.

Last thing that really creeped me out was the link he posted on March the seventh with this comment:

"As odd as this sounds, I was laying in bed thinking about Randy Meisner last night. I have no idea why he came to mind. I was thinking about "Take it to the Limit", and other stuff. I was floored when I heard this story. At no other time has this guy came to mind for me until last night. Kinda strange."

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/randy-meisner-wife-shot/?trackback=fbshare_top_flat_3

Again, it is possible this is nothing, but I can't help but feel chills when I read this post

The Meisner comment struck me too, but I talked myself out of it having any real meaning because it might just be a hindsight is 20//20 meaning. I noticed the odd disconnect in their FB interactions too but I talked myself out of that by remembering that sometimes married couples don't talk to each other on FB because they don't see the point if the person is right there in the room with them. Seems like I had to do a lot of talking myself out of things, though.

I noticed several times where she made short, encouraging, sweet comments to him and always called him honey. If he made similar comments to her, I missed them.

I guess we won't know how meaningful or meaningless some of these observations are until police have used hard evidence to solve the case, you know?

When the person or persons involved with this, are arrested, i'm going to be interested to see how close some of these theories are.
The warrant for the shirt tells me that there was blood involved. Possibly a lot of blood. (I say this because why even take a shirt at all if it seemingly is unrelated.) Could be a foot print in that blood.... lets hope!
From the evidence stated in the press conference, IIRC, is that the killer struck out of sight of the cameras. This had me thinking they were probably laying in wait, in the shadows, to bop her on the head.
But would one bop be enough to produce enough blood to soak a shirt? I am not saying that the shirt is involved, im just saying why take it?
Now im leaning towards the person using their attire to gain a bit of trust in MB. And the attack may have involved more of a struggle.
The killer seems so casual, they seem to use little force when breaking the windows and trying to pry the doors. That was why i assumed just a quick blow to the head and it was done.

:thinking: Well, maybe the perp is in the same/similar business/same hours with whom the person they are having an affair, and the spouse really had no reason to question the hours that their significant other was leaving the house. Maybe the jealous spouse just pretended to be sleeping and as soon as husband/wife left the home, they left to go murder Missy. This doesn't really fit with my theory that Missy was knocked off by someone else other than a jealous spouse or spurned lover. I think it's all about the Benjamins.

Boots,

As in Ben Franklins??? Do we know anything about an insurance policy? LE is really keeping silent...

IMHO

I think looking at social media of family and friends is helpful to gain an understanding of who Missy was as a person and what may or may not have been happening in her family. How on earth can we get anywhere with a discussion? Also, where family members were at the time of the murder and their actions are important.

We are not slandering their character.

Marah. In a televised presser, he said "I was at home with my 4 kids". Maybe he misspoke. He does that alot.

I never thought about this in my life until it came up here with BB's "4 kids" comment as a topic of discussion, but even though I and everyone else I know messes up and calls their kids the wrong name so much that it's a common joke, I cannot remember a single time where I have heard of anyone getting the number of kids wrong by accident. People who have lost a child struggle with how to answer the question but as an oops, it is weird. Not necessarily weird enough to mean anything, but it's weird.

To me it looked like a # 2...View attachment 93310

Wait.... I just noticed something. That Door opens OUT into the Hallway also. I KNOW the doors in the Room next to the Kitchen with the interior door inside to the room. (that room was used for various things ... meetings, Ladies Tues Bible studies and Coconut Cafe 2012 VBS... (my #8) BUT those doors in the Kitchen and my Room 8, open INTO the room. (like your bathroom, you pull door open) The door with #2 and the one people say #12 open OUT... hmmm

:thinking:Another thing. Glammin IIRC said that the CUB CORNER seen in the Main entrance (I thought was a hall) View attachment 93313 She said that was the place for parents to drop off babies/toddlers. And that there was another door for workers to go in and out ... she said IIRC that that recessed area across from the HOLY GROUND was little hallway to that worker door.... Reason I had orig put the crawler toddler on that picture was this View attachment 93312

and where

I got the room 6 View attachment 93311

If that is room two that would be the second entrance to the nursery the one for workers.

I still do not understand why the perp looked carefree and almost bored while roaming around on the video we have seen. It seems like most people would keep their head on a swivel and have a somewhat defensive, taut posture if they were prowling around. To be that relaxed just strikes me as very odd.

I wonder if the rest of the video shows actions consistent with what we've seen so far. I also wonder what the reasoning is for holding back more of the footage.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I never thought about this in my life until it came up here with BB's "4 kids" comment as a topic of discussion, but even though I and everyone else I know messes up and calls their kids the wrong name so much that it's a common joke, I cannot remember a single time where I have heard of anyone getting the number of kids wrong by accident. People who have lost a child struggle with how to answer the question but as an oops, it is weird. Not necessarily weird enough to mean anything, but it's weird.

There was s a photo on his FB with two of his daughters and a boy. It's an older picture but I believe maybe it's a son from a previous marriage. JmO

i looked at it on Monday and it was not there. He must of put it back because someone said something to him about it.

The mistake I made was not rechecking it last night. I saw it and it upset me. I was not trying to start rumors. I am new and hardly ever post because I am so afraid of saying the wrong thing. Guess I will go back to just reading.

I just wanted to back you up on this- I looked about a week ago and marriage status wasn't listed. It could be that he recently added it. It could also be that depending on what device you're using to view FB, it shows different pieces of information. My phone shows different things than my computer, for example.

Don't go away, Snow. Always enjoy your posts! <3

EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING ELSE

Dear Websleuths Members,

Again we find ourselves trying to moderate based on rules set up for other cases.

Once in a while, our rules do not fit with certain cases and therefore changes need to be made.

We will try and make this as easy as possible.

If you have a question send me a private message, please. Do not post the question on the forum.

FOR OUR NEW MEMBERS: WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS!

Websleuths is different than any other forum on the Internet. If you are used to forums like Topix then you are going to find out quickly Websleuths is not Topix. We don’t allow rumors. We don’t allow comments from Facebook or comments from other forums. We work hard to make sure everyone stays on topic. We allow and encourage appropriate sleuthing. Most of all we want you to become involved and enjoy your experience at Websleuths. You can review our rules right here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

*Please no personal chatter back and forth. Welcoming someone back or making jokes at other member’s expense is not going to be allowed. The case is about Missy Bever. Please do not make the thread about you.

*If Missy’s husband posts pictures and posts on his personal public Facebook page it can be discussed and you can speculate.

*If you do speculate please do not make comments on their personal appearance. That’s just rude. You can speculate on their behavior but if you want to post something unkind about their looks please don’t.

*Speculation is allowed if it involves someone who has been named in the mainstream media and you can logically put this person at the scene of the crime or can suggest they were somehow involved. Speculation has to be based on some semblance of fact. In other words, you can’t speculate that the dry cleaning people killed Missy. The police have confirmed they believe Missy was targeted. That’s a good place to start.

*Speculation does not mean you can sleuth any of these people. Their lives have been turned upside down and the last thing they want to see is something personal and embarrassing posted on Websleuths for the world to see. No Sleuthing aka no digging into their backgrounds and posting what you find.

* Here is a hypothetical for you: Say you were face to face with the person you are getting ready to post about. This person also knows your real name. Would you say what you are getting ready to post to this person’s face? Please think before you post.

*We have an unfair advantage. We are anonymous. Your words are very powerful and they will be on the Internet forever. You will own those words when the truth is found out about Missy's murder.

To review:

*Yes you can speculate as long as it is logical and done in a mature manner.

*Yes you can discuss the pictures Missy's husband posted on his personal and public Facebook page. You cannot discuss any comments unless they are from Missy’s husband personally.

*Yes you can discuss all pictures/ videos as long as you can source them to a legitimate source . Do not post or discuss the Twitter picture that showed the face blown up. This looks like some sort of photo-shopped picture and it can’t be sourced

I am completely responsible for any confusion that has gone on in this thread. Sparky is doing a great job and she was doing what I taught her to do. I want to publically thank Sparky for her hard work and dedication.

OK Newbies and Old Time Websleuths Members, go forth and DISCUSS!

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com
PS. Please forgive spelling and grammatical errors. I am half asleep as I write.

Bringing this post forward. These are the changes that were made, specific to This Case.

Could you enlighten me?
As i said, I haven't been here to see what has chamged

Look at the Tricia's post I believe it's the first one after the leader on this new thread. She gave us some wiggle room still can't sleuth some but did give us permission to look at BBs page and discuss and some additional room.

I just wanted to back you up on this- I looked about a week ago and marriage status wasn't listed. It could be that he recently added it. It could also be that depending on what device you're using to view FB, it shows different pieces of information. My phone shows different things than my computer, for example.

Don't go away, Snow. Always enjoy your posts! <3

I agree don't go and I too recall what you said, I remember thinking that was very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo