TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe things were going good and they decided to make things even better. JMO

I do not get that impression. I don't really see that in his FB posts, nor any of his pressers he has given. I am not saying he was involved but even the photo of the anniversary night when the kids made dinner for them, I don't see a happy anniversary honey I love you. Now I know everyone shows their love in different ways however he says in a comment to his mother that he loves her. He posts about his children. But he has this beautiful wife who is the mother of his children and so far I have not found anything to suggest unless he deleted it, that he loves her. There seems to be distance between them even in photos. I am not saying he did anything, there is no proof that he did anything at all, I am basing this solely on my own opinion but it seems things weren't as rosy as what he says.

Last thing that really creeped me out was the link he posted on March the seventh with this comment:

"As odd as this sounds, I was laying in bed thinking about Randy Meisner last night. I have no idea why he came to mind. I was thinking about "Take it to the Limit", and other stuff. I was floored when I heard this story. At no other time has this guy came to mind for me until last night. Kinda strange."

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/randy-meisner-wife-shot/?trackback=fbshare_top_flat_3

Again, it is possible this is nothing, but I can't help but feel chills when I read this post

Maybe she lost a child? I have 4 children that are alive but I lost one. After I die I am sure that they will say I had 5 child and am reuited with the one that has passed on? That makes sense to me.

Marah. In a televised presser, he said "I was at home with my 4 kids". Maybe he misspoke. He does that alot.

Has anyone asked if maybe the perp was actually in LE, and not just wearing the tactical suit for cover? I would definitely want an outside LE agency investigating the crime if that is even a remote possibility. Is there any reason to believe that may be a possibility? I hate to even think it but can we really rule it out?

I agree, the fil gait was super familiar after watching the video of the perp in the building. I only saw one video, can you link both FIL interview videos in the same post? And I agree that the FB post of BB was not emotional at all, picture of the Rubik's cure shower knob and hot tub therapy as if already moved on within a week after wife murder. Maybe shock? Maybe it hasn't set in yet? Bot FIL & BB have stated they were out of state during the murder. Guess we need to wait for the public statement clearing them. I initially thought the perp was a woman who threw on a ton of clothing, etc and larger shoes with the intention to fully disguise herself and her sex and her gait. The movements of the perp seem overly casual & feminine to a degree. Also, FIL lists 'Texas Rock Hounds' on his FB page with him as president. All this talk of the odd tool that perp was carrying and pics of same linked to rock climbing, geology, etc. Just noting a Facebook fact on RB page.
WOW! i couldn't figure out where i'd seen that tool before, but now that you make the connection it certainly seems possible!
gait here:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/video/#!/news/local/Midlothian-PD-Issues-Warrant-for-Bloody-Shirt/377373411

i am looking for the exact story that i first saw on CBS- will post as soon as i find it

He's enjoying the attention too much (MOO!)

Why would he do that? He has said he has nothing to hide. Which the more I see, the more I read, I just find it very off. jMO

His trip seems very planned out and he has said in the pressers (I am paraphrasing) that this fishing trip is a bucket list thing for him that he had done the last three years. Well I LOVE to fish, and maybe I missed it, (someone please correct me if I did) however I didn't find any photos from these fishing trips. All of our friends always takes at least one picture during a fishing trip.

O.K., Let me try to do this without violating the rules. I am new here, and as you can see by my limited previous comentary, I truly try to stick to only the facts. What I can see with my own eyes, what i can here whith my own ears.

That being said, I just had a thought. I have been trying to see some good footage of RB walking as to compare to the the comments about the similar pattern of walking. So far, not enough to sway me. Not that he doesn't just that I havent seen it yet. every video I have looked at just shows RB and BB from the waiste up standing still. I have confidence that most if not all of you here have a good eye for those sort of things, so lets go with that. It was kinda like a light bulb!!! My whole life everyone close to our family has always made comments about the way i walk. (kind John Wayne like) ha ha! I favor my mother but i walk just like my dad. These things often run in a family. Sorry so long, but stay with me here.

1. BB out of town./ Kids at home.
2. RB and wife out of town.
3. suspect knew MB's routine and cut it close to the wire/church lay out
4. IMO this was personal
5. Dry cleaners
6. BB directing facts in media, or fushing theroy very early on. " i dont think she was targeted" "Velour", Etc.

Does anyone know if BB has siblings?

This is not my throry, just one of those aha! moments when too many things happening all at the same time cause you to form a mental picture. Just thought is would share while it was on my mind.

I got ya. Throwing shade. Not everybody was out of town with an alibi. Very possible.

Has anyone asked if maybe the perp was actually in LE, and not just wearing the tactical suit for cover? I would definitely want an outside LE agency investigating the crime if that is even a remote possibility. Is there any reason to believe that may be a possibility? I hate to even think it but can we really rule it out?

I believe it is a possibility.

There are so many here that have looked through mainstream media social media that i haven't seen- has anyone seen or read any statement by Missy's family?

I have asked this question numerous times. I think their silence means something.

I think their statement may be a ruse by LE to lull the perp into letting their guard down.

IMO, any and all LE involved in this investigation are probably working even harder on solving it because of the person using the guise of an officer to commit the crime. I could easily see them taking it as a personal attack on them as well as the victim. I don't think anyone is taking any time off at this stage of the investigation, but that's just a gut feeling I have.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks, rotary! As soon as I typed this, it occurred to me, it might be a ruse, exactly as you said. I just need to pause a bit before I type!!! :blushing::nevermind::blushing:

Marah. In a televised presser, he said "I was at home with my 4 kids". Maybe he misspoke. He does that alot.

According to some posts up thread people reading Facebook and an obituary can find no evidence of a fourth child so there isn't one. No way could he have misspoken about something like that.

Something else caused him to say he has four children. What it is I have no idea. JMO

I haven't been here since yesterday
Has something changed about who we are aloud to sleuth?
What have i missed?

Hello. Has SOMETHING HAPPENED so that it's permissible to be commenting here about Missy's husband??????????????????? I've started to read some of this thread to try to catch-up & am shocked at what I'm seeing.

FYI: I have visualized this male killer as a biker who wears those back-typing-neckerchiefs-including-nylon/stretchy-ones in 'real life'. Now that I've thought more, I sure do think that this murderer not only had it in for This Person, Missy B, but he also has issues, personal issues, about police officers. Think about it: He put himself on camera with his IMO dumBo halloween costume that says 'police': SURELY RIGHT THERE he's taunting local police/LE !!! IMO this killer painstakingly OCD'ish planned out this murder & he's sure police can't catch him - he's playing 'catch me if you can' with LE and mocking them now. This killer's got a personal grudge with police, as well as was blown off (for romance) by Missy (Missy would have been friendly to the guy).

I'm even thinking that so much time has gone by now, tho' this biker man knows he has the funny right foot, he's just laughin' & laughin' at the local police now, laughin' at all of them, cuz', as he sees this, police cannot arrest him based on a right foot that turns out 45 degrees.

And also, so gruesome IMO the killer did not really look like real-police but it is sickening how he obviously caused horrific torment to Missy B in her final seconds alive with us here on earth. Missy's in heaven now tho'.

Have any locals heard more from the local police? I looked at their social media site & see nothing at all new.

I haven't been here since yesterday
Has something changed about who we are aloud to sleuth?
What have i missed?

I just want to tell everyone here, thank you for all your help. I am just one voice in the city of Midlothian, but I'm certain people around here feel the same way. You all have opened our eyes to so many things and constantly remind us that there's an army of supporters out there fighting for Missy.

Every time someone around town asks about the case, I point them here. Although they might just read and never comment, I promise you are making a difference & people gravitate toward your every theory, discovery and church maps.

I am not a person who normally gets scared. However, this murder has invoked a lot of unexpected fear lately. We live in a rural area where there aren't many people around. To be completely honest, I've been frightened lately to even step outside in the pitch dark and get something out of my car. My mind knows not to worry, but my instincts are on high alert. Each time it thunders and rains (which it's done a lot lately), I can't help but think of the utter fear Missy must have felt that morning.

When we lost our hometown hero, 'American Sniper' Chris Kyle a few years back, our community was devastated. We all bonded together through that and in many ways Missy's death has brought us together again. We are just really sad more than anything as we try to understand something so senseless.

Locally, our theories have flipped over and over. HOWEVER, one thing has NEVER changed: the manner in which Missy died. We heard from the beginning that she was shot once, then bludgeoned with a screwdriver & hammer. I'm connected to many different circles and I've yet to hear another version. LE & MSM confirmed that several tools were found at the scene; for this reason I believe more and more the first story was the correct one.

If this manner of death holds true, it sickens me to think what kind of deranged killer is out there. Who mutilates a young mother of 3 so callously? He/she could have killed her at any point from her rural home to the time she stepped out of her truck at the church. Instead he/she took a calculated approach to perform on camera and then knowingly murdered Missy out of camera sight. In my opinion, this is the worst kind of human being and we have to find them. They will be caught.

And murderer, please know you picked the wrong county and state to commit this act. You are in the heart of conservative country; a place that loves Jesus, and deeply believes execution is a justifiable punishment when you kill one of his innocent children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen!

Doesn't the FIL have an alibi though? He was in California, correct? And flew into TX a day or two after the murder?

I read in a media article he flew in 4 days after the murder. From his FB it looks like he was on vacation in California since April 11.

BB's strangest posting to me is one we haven't discussed on here. It's dated March 7. He writes "as strange as it seems, I was laying in bed thinking about Randy Meisner last night. I have no idea why he came to mind. I was thinking about 'Take it to the Limit,' and other stuff. I was floored when I heard this story. At no other time has the guy came to mind to me. Kind of strange."

Then he links a story with the headline: "Eagles' Co-Founder Randy Meisner's Wife Shot Dead."

Now, I am not speculating or suspect BB. I just want help deciphering and understanding that post bc it seemed odd to me. I hope I'm not breaking any rules asking about that. I did read the updated rules, but my brain is one big fog right now. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so sorry I didn't see this before I posted the same thing. I too am a local.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teceemac