TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This got me too. I travel for business weekly to the same destination, and yet my rental cars have plates from a different state each time. It's odd for me to get a car that actually has plates from the state I'm in.

Because he probably took 3 hours waiting on that car with those plates to get returned and ready ....SMH...Something is not right with all the detail and exact precise information this guy wants to give....He almost looks and reminds of a Wesley Hadsell

I find a lot of these comments about "BB said this -- which is a red flag to me" or "BB did that -- which is a red flag to me" represent no sleuthing whatsoever. Some people seem to start from an assumption that he's guilty, and then basically anything he says or does is and has been seen as evidence of guilt. He could say "I like coffee" and someone here would say that their hinky meter is going off. And the same thing if he said he liked tea.

BBM

Re the bold: Agreed. However, it is fine to speculate and express opinions on what has been ascertained. It's done in every thread here.

That said, I do think it is vitally important not to get tunnel vision and focus on just one possible perp. That happens too often and we sometimes miss exploring other avenues. To me, the most important thing is LE has indicated they believe Missy was targeted. As we all know, the spouse is always looked at first. Nothing unique about that. BUT, there may be plenty of others who may have had reason to target Missy. THAT is the question - who would have had reason to target her and commit this brutal murder?

I've seen some good possibilities tossed around. We just need to explore who else might have had a reason to want her dead.

IMO announcing the weekend break is either to sit back & watch/observe to see who lets their guard down and slip up, they are traveling for investigative purposes or they are actually taking a break from the physical office to possibly stake out or keep very close eyes on someone(s) behavior. IMO

Anyone else?

I'm surprised BB has not corrected this statement if he indeed only has 3 kids.

Thinking back to possible pregnant perp discussion awhile back, and how it could relate to the 4th child question/comment....Sorry if this isn't appropriate to speculate about.

My sticking point with the jealous spouse is that they would have to explain their getting up and leaving the house at that time. If I suddenly packed up and left the house at 3 something AM my spouse would want to know why. So either this was normal for the perp, they are single, or their spouse was not home to witness them leaving.

I had thought about this and was thinking if the spouse was known to leave at this time they could wait for them to leave and then slip out after. Like if the spouse also was into fitness and had to also teach a class that early the "jealous wife" knew he would be up and out the door.

:seeya: Good to see you Mom! I agree. I once knew someone who was tracked down via FB and pegged for several years of child support for a child this person never knew they had.

Hi Bootsie :loveyou: So glad to see you here.

Yes. This, IMO, means something.
Maybe until now BB was unable to spend time with his 4th child? Or maybe its all farfetched. IDK.

i looked at it on Monday and it was not there. He must of put it back because someone said something to him about it.

The mistake I made was not rechecking it last night. I saw it and it upset me. I was not trying to start rumors. I am new and hardly ever post because I am so afraid of saying the wrong thing. Guess I will go back to just reading.

please don't stop posting! we all have questions/opinions/speculations and they are all valued here.

IMO announcing the weekend break is either to sit back & watch/observe to see who lets their guard down and slip up, they are traveling for investigative purposes or they are actually taking a break from the physical office to possibly steak out or keep very close eyes on someone(s) behavior. IMO

Anyone else?

I agree.
Also, to give the perp the opportunity to slip up. Re-visit the scene. Visit the victim's grave. Collect anything he/she may have left behind.

My sticking point with the jealous spouse is that they would have to explain their getting up and leaving the house at that time. If I suddenly packed up and left the house at 3 something AM my spouse would want to know why. So either this was normal for the perp, they are single, or their spouse was not home to witness them leaving.

Or both were in on the scheme, a la Sidney and Tammy Moorer. Husband stays home, establishes alibi (i.e. via social media, a phone call, etc.) while wife commits the crime, or vice versa.

ETA: Just wanted to clarify I don't think in the Moorer/Elvis case Sidney stayed home. I'm saying it's possible in THIS case, that's what happened. The only correlation I was drawing is a husband/wife team being in cahoots possibly.

I had thought about this and was thinking if the spouse was known to leave at this time they could wait for them to leave and then slip out after. Like if the spouse also was into fitness and had to also teach a class that early the "jealous wife" knew he would be up and out the door.

But what if there were kids at home?

Yes, the announcing of the weekend off is what made it strange for me too. I personally have never seen LE do that in all the cases I've followed over the years. I am curious to see if other WSers have ever seen this in a case? I'm hoping someone will tell us if they have.

I admit that my first reaction was "Good for them!". But, I was married to a LEO for several years and still consider him to be one of my best friends. So, it was a personal reaction knowing how hard he works and how the stress can really take a toll. Now I question it COMPLETELY and wonder why...if true, they would release it? It only makes my hinky meter go up now and IMO, there's a very good reason they did that.

I've never heard of making an announcement like that either. Perhaps LE wants the killer to let down his/her guard & relax. A surprise arrest would be way easier than one the killer was waiting for.

But what if there were kids at home?

I think they might have chanced that they could get back before the kids were up? My kids usually get up around the same time. If they knew they usually woke up at 6:30 they knew they could most likely slip back in before they woke. Obviously not good to leave your kids alone BUT then again if you're slipping out to commit murder that's the least of your worries at the moment.

IMO announcing the weekend break is either to sit back & watch/observe to see who lets their guard down and slip up, they are traveling for investigative purposes or they are actually taking a break from the physical office to possibly steak out or keep very close eyes on someone(s) behavior. IMO

Anyone else?

Can't imagine they are actually taking the weekend off. This had to be a cleverly thought out, tactical, maneuver, on the part of LE. After all, they just got started on this case.

There have been so many oddities, coincidences, gaffes, and just bizarre occurrences, I'm sure they have plenty to do, and hopefully, can take a well deserved break very soon.

IMHO

That is a good point. Maybe they are using their "break" for some traveling... interesting idea.

That taking a break thing is odd, IMO
I mean, they sure deserve one, but I find it unusual to announce it in the middle of a murder investigation
Maybe the lead investigators are away for the weekend but maybe its business

That taking a break thing is odd, IMO
I mean, they sure deserve one, but I find it unusual to announce it in the middle of a murder investigation
Maybe the lead investigators are away for the weekend but maybe its business

IMHO, I think they have their sights set to someone, I think they are waiting for some test results to come in to confirm. It must be pretty strong evidence IMO, if they feel they don't need to keep working over the weekend. I would not be surprised if they arrested someone very early next week.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/KfZVmvI5fFQ/maxresdefault.jpg
Can someone with tech skills post this photo side by side with the photo of the perp dressed in police gear, staring up at the camera...and crossing their arms across their chest?? Just thinking and doing some really "funny suppositions" based on body types.
If I cross my arms in a resting position... it would never be ON TOP of my female breasts...just too awkward!! I've noticed Brandon Bevers' relaxed stance when he crosses his arms, and they are much lower on his slim body. Anyway, just looking at people while I am having lunch...portly men tend to cross their arms high on their bodies, because their arms can't span the girth of their stomachs. (Back to my regular thread...buh-bye)

O.K., Let me try to do this without violating the rules. I am new here, and as you can see by my limited previous comentary, I truly try to stick to only the facts. What I can see with my own eyes, what i can here whith my own ears.

That being said, I just had a thought. I have been trying to see some good footage of RB walking as to compare to the the comments about the similar pattern of walking. So far, not enough to sway me. Not that he doesn't just that I havent seen it yet. every video I have looked at just shows RB and BB from the waiste up standing still. I have confidence that most if not all of you here have a good eye for those sort of things, so lets go with that. It was kinda like a light bulb!!! My whole life everyone close to our family has always made comments about the way i walk. (kind John Wayne like) ha ha! I favor my mother but i walk just like my dad. These things often run in a family. Sorry so long, but stay with me here.

1. BB out of town./ Kids at home.
2. RB and wife out of town.
3. suspect knew MB's routine and cut it close to the wire/church lay out
4. IMO this was personal
5. Dry cleaners
6. BB directing facts in media, or fushing theroy very early on. " i dont think she was targeted" "Velour", Etc.

Does anyone know if BB has siblings?

This is not my throry, just one of those aha! moments when too many things happening all at the same time cause you to form a mental picture. Just thought is would share while it was on my mind.

:greetings::wagon: welcome to the group!

Noticed something very interesting on Brandon Bevers Facebook. He has "checked in" only 2 times ever on his account. 1 time in August of 2014, the other...April 17th, 2016, in Biloxi, MI. The day before his wife's murder. Just seems very fishy to me. Never checks in, except for the 1 time he wants to be able to say, "hey look, I was in Mississippi." Maybe an example of trying too hard to provide an alibi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it