TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;mSWD1TvaGZ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD1TvaGZ4[/video] this was the video that someone re uploaded and posted here. The users name was Kodiak

Good grief. What a difference the enhancement makes. Kudos to Kodiak!

What is that long, slender tool used at the door when the (assuming it was a) claw hammer doesn't do the job? A Luke Skywalker Saber? They stick it back into their outfit from whence it came.

On May 2, FB page for the Dallas Fort Worth News https://www.facebook.com/NBCDFW/?fref=nf has a worthy reply on May 3 regarding Missy's tragic demise.

Also, four little things:
* I think the reason the perp is touching the wall as they walk about is because their peripheral vision is limited by their headgear.
* If the turned outward feet are not a normal walk pattern, then it was intentionally practiced over and over again for deceptive purposes.
* Perhaps upon departure, the perp had a gym bag with the SWAT disguise inside and walked nonchalantly outdoors dressed as if they were part of Missy's Gladiators workout team.
* I know we want to place emphasis on the killing being inside of a church but the perp may not have wanted to kill her at home where her children were.

JMHO and hoping to only be helpful

This case, IMO, has all the earmarks of LE having an idea of who the suspect might be. They aren't coming forth with much info. They say that is because there is info that only the perp would know. If that's the case what are they doing? Interviewing someone who they hope will slip up and say something?? I hope that's it!

I think they know who the person in the video is. Now they are trying to determine the motive and if anyone else was involved. They are gathering evidence while giving the suspects a false sense of security... Just enough room to hang themselves... JMO

Midge Montana I thought the same thing either a love dare or love languages words of affirmation to get your marriage back on track. People show love in different ways and sometimes there is a disconnect because they way you show love might not be the way your spouse needs it. Good book for spouses to read Love Languages. Some churches also promote the Fireproof philosophy of constantly showing love each day in some manner. This could be the link to 10 months ago if they were introduced to this at that time.

Yes, I saw the Fireproof movie and it does have religious undertones. Have any of you that have scoped out her (or his) FB pages noticed any mention of a Marriage Encounter, couples retreat, Fireproof classes or whatnot back around 10-11-12 months ago?
Let's face it, many couples that have been together that long, are in that stage of family life, etc. begin to drift apart just because of the day to day stuff. Oftentimes something happens to give them a wake up call, and they kind of re-commit to having a strong bond, through formal counseling or churchy events. This is just a theory.

The LE said Missy's injuries were consistent with the TOOLS the perp was carrying throughout the building. If there were multiple tools used to kill Missy, then the perp did not snap, but murdered her in cold blood. Using one murder weapon, then another is kinda sadistic in my opinion, it's like the perp enjoyed hurting Missy in different ways. experimenting with different tools.

While we don't know if the perp used more than one "tool" to murder Missy, we have seen on the video that the perp had more than one item/tool in hand.

I said this before, but I do think the perp is someone who likes tools and likes to improvise tools, and perhaps even takes pride in his/her ingenuity to get the job done. Or, someone who has been instructed by someone else who improvises with tools and likes to get the job done.

I'm torn between thinking the murderer killed for personal motivation or on behalf of someone else (or a mixture of the two).

JMOpinion

Is CG an MLM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, but the fact that the LE doesn't want to announce the COD openly makes me think that Missy's injuries have some unique characteristics.

I agree. I believe in the first or second presser when a reporter asked again about the cod the chief / assistant chief stated and I am paraphrasing here. We don't want to release that at this time as the cause will only be known to killer.

Which means at least to me, that even the campers who found her do not really know the COD, maybe they saw the puncture wounds and blood but maybe she was strangled first or suffocated or some other method which is truly only known to LE and the killer. Whatever the true cause of death is to me this rules out IMO any type of burglary gone wrong.

Is CG an MLM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen a few accusations in that once you are in, they start pushing supplements and stuff on you. Their are a lot of negative (one-star) reviews on Yelp.

The tapping on the end of the tool with the hammer type object in this section of the video seems to be for show.

If the person really wanted to get into that room they would not lightly tap that bar/rod and then give up. The person was forceful with the tool(s) elsewhere in the church so why not here??

IF another CG Trainer (and maybe spouse tagged along) had ever been to that building with MB (or to teach their own class) no one would think it was odd ... at the time. CG seems like a tight knit group. A jealous spouse on the other hand is a whole 'nother story.

vid.jpg

IMO This is a jealous woman. Someone who despised Missy for everything she was. Her job. Her family. Her looks.

I, also, believe that the puncture wounds to the face and chest were a personal attack on her looks. To damage her face and her breasts. I don't believe the puncture wound to the chest was deep enough to cause her death. Just to mame her looks.

The tapping on the end of the tool with the hammer type object in this section of the video seems to be for show.

If the person really wanted to get into that room they would not lightly tap that bar/rod and then give up. The person was forceful with the tool(s) elsewhere in the church so why not here??

IF another CG Trainer (and maybe spouse tagged along) had ever been to that building with MB (or to teach their own class) no one would think it was odd ... at the time. CG seems like a tight knit group. A jealous spouse on the other hand is a whole 'nother story.

attachment.php

I am thinking a tool like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Hiltex-00245-...ow bar&qid=1462471016&ref_=sr_1_7&s=hi&sr=1-7

I was wondering about a 'morally enraged' church member with issues about having an exercise class (w/ women in 'immodest' outfits etc) on 'holy' ground?

I grew up in this sect and highly doubt that scenario, because this was a "liberal" congregation as far as that sect goes, and those with more strict viewpoints have their choice of much-more-strict congregations to attend. I doubt someone with such strict viewpoints on that sort of thing would attend this particular congregation. They would attend a stricter congregation and cluck-cluck about the immodest goings-on in the apostate congregation. Also, I've seen a couple of posts wondering whether a church member would have considered the building "holy ground." That is the last thing anyone from this sect would ever think. This sect has a strong taboo on considering the building any kind of sacred. They don't even use the word "sanctuary." If you say "church" meaning "building," you are likely to get corrected that "it's just a building." So this sect would be the last sect ever to think of the building as "holy ground."

You make a good point. As I was looking through CG posts on various FB pages, it started to feel sort of cult-like to me. I am not suggesting CG is a cult!!! It just has that feeling of taking over people's lives, and people in the group generate that feeling for each other to be part of the inner circle of CG.

One of my children was involved with a sport that had a similar vibe. Someone warned me at the beginning of our involvement, "Beware - it's a cult!" and I laughed it off. I do not think it is a cult, but the sport definitely took over and there was pressure to get more and more involved at the exclusion of everything else. I could see the circle tightening - there was pressure to drop all other activities except this particular sport. My child eventually dropped out, not because of disinterest in the sport but because the pressure to be ONLY involved with that sport and nothing else.

(My kids are involved with sports, and this is the only one where the instructor disapproved other sports. All other coaches/instructors were supportive of any athletic activity, while at the still time preferring their own. This particular sport was way more possessive.)

I totally forgot about that.

I can see someone really pissed off about the pressure to be CG all the time....though I don't know if CG is that way in real life....just a vibe I got from the frequent rah-rah postings.

JMOPINION

Respectfully, I go to CG and I can tell you that a) it does not feel like a cult (lol!) , nor b) does it take over your life any more than any other wellness activity that one chooses to do and enjoys (i.e. soul cycle, yoga, Crossfit, etc.) Let's resist the temptation to get hyperbolic: anything you do on a nearly daily basis, and that you enjoy, you're going to talk about. Just like parenting, or crafting, any other hobby/activity. When you take that a step further and make it your job/livelihood (as in the case of being a CG Trainer,) it's your job to cultivate enthusiasm for/about it in others. That's how you get and retain clients. Motivation in others is like a top that you have to keep spinning. I think that's what you are mistaking for being overzealous or "cultish." I hope this isn't coming off snarky, because I don't intend it to. Just offering another perspective. Thanks!

I grew up in this sect and highly doubt that scenario, because this was a "liberal" congregation as far as that sect goes, and those with more strict viewpoints have their choice of much-more-strict congregations to attend. I doubt someone with such strict viewpoints on that sort of thing would attend this particular congregation. They would attend a stricter congregation and cluck-cluck about the immodest goings-on in the apostate congregation. Also, I've seen a couple of posts wondering whether a church member would have considered the building "holy ground." That is the last thing anyone from this sect would ever think. This sect has a strong taboo on considering the building any kind of sacred. They don't even use the word "sanctuary." If you say "church" meaning "building," you are likely to get corrected that "it's just a building." So this sect would be the last sect ever to think of the building as "holy ground."

Great info. Thanks. (I always learning something new at WS....never quite know what to expect, but I do learn!)

Here we go folks!

Tweets & replies Media
CBSDFW Retweeted
STEVE PICKETT ‏@STEVEPICK11 19m19 minutes ago
#Breaking #MidlothianMurder #MissyBevers police say Murder victim had marital problems. Couple had intimate relationships outside marriage

Andrea Lucia ‏@CBS11Andrea 45m45 minutes ago
#NEW Affidavit mentions another "person of interest" with whom Bevers' LinkedIn communication "turned flirtatious and familiar" @CBSDFW

Andrea Lucia ‏@CBS11Andrea 41m41 minutes ago
"Content of the recovered communications appears intimate in nature," wrote police, who also noted an attempt to delete the messages.@CBSDFW
2 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet

CBSDFW Retweeted
Andrea Lucia ‏@CBS11Andrea 51m51 minutes ago
Bevers reportedly showed the message from a man she did not know to a friend, who also found it odd.@CBSDFW
2 retweets 2 likes
Reply Retweet 2
Like 2
More
CBSDFW Retweeted
Andrea Lucia ‏@CBS11Andrea 53m53 minutes ago
#NEW: Missy Bevers received "creepy and strange" message from a man via LinkedIn days before her murder, reveals new affidavit.@CBSDFW

https://twitter.com/CBSDFW

I'm a local, have lived here almost 5 years now and have had little sleep since this whole thing happened - all of this has this small town, country girl beyond anxious for the perp to be captured and arrested. Being a local, I've "liked" most of all of the business' around so obviously I see their posts in my feed daily and of course the main story of late, has been this case. I read all the comments, probably too often, so says my husband.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member