TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those poor kids. How embarrassing to have all this public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we go folks!

Tweets & replies Media
CBSDFW Retweeted
STEVE PICKETT ‏@STEVEPICK11 19m19 minutes ago
#Breaking #MidlothianMurder #MissyBevers police say Murder victim had marital problems. Couple had intimate relationships outside marriage

Andrea Lucia ‏@CBS11Andrea 45m45 minutes ago
#NEW Affidavit mentions another "person of interest" with whom Bevers' LinkedIn communication "turned flirtatious and familiar" @CBSDFW

Andrea Lucia ‏@CBS11Andrea 41m41 minutes ago
"Content of the recovered communications appears intimate in nature," wrote police, who also noted an attempt to delete the messages.@CBSDFW
2 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet

CBSDFW Retweeted
Andrea Lucia ‏@CBS11Andrea 51m51 minutes ago
Bevers reportedly showed the message from a man she did not know to a friend, who also found it odd.@CBSDFW
2 retweets 2 likes
Reply Retweet 2
Like 2
More
CBSDFW Retweeted
Andrea Lucia ‏@CBS11Andrea 53m53 minutes ago
#NEW: Missy Bevers received "creepy and strange" message from a man via LinkedIn days before her murder, reveals new affidavit.@CBSDFW

https://twitter.com/CBSDFW

Woah, now that's opening up a can of worm's. Maybe the LinkedIn "man" was really not a man but a woman. You can be just about anybody you want to be on the internet. Nameless, faceless and a whole lot of scary on the Internet I tell ya. Hopefully they can trace that IP address.

Wow. WOW!
I'm not in the slightest bit surprised about the affairs, but I am surprised it's been confirmed by LE.
I hadn't looked at LinkedIn at all, have many people here sleuthed it?

Bill Carson, I couldn't respond on previous thread but I agree that Opoid addiction and the change to illegal drugs are rampant. My DH was very lucky to live and more lucky to keep his arm. He has had over 30 surgeries and is the one who told doctors he needed to get off pain meds. Chronic pain is his life but anyway back to the subject.....I hope Missy gets her justice.

Okay locals.....you've been seriously holding out on us. I'm just sitting here in a state of shock. :facepalm:

Anyone finding documents online??

Source: Twitter

Good. These perps are never really as smart as they think they are. Seriously, who would bring their cell phone to a murder? But I'm glad this one did.

Wow. WOW!
I'm not in the slightest bit surprised about the affairs, but I am surprised it's been confirmed by LE.
I hadn't looked at LinkedIn at all, have many people here sleuthed it?

I have, and I have one person that really stands out to me but I need a mod to confirm if I can post the name or not.

Twitter feed said there's a new affidavit released. I guess we will get a lot of new info today.

Wonder what Mr Bevers bible verse is today?

I can think of a few commandments that would be fitting.

Hmmmm....but was it angry wife that found out......or was in on BB's end and a husband wanted to pay him back...hmmm....

I'm thinking the first option. I've been saying this for weeks and I've tried looking at other angles but I keep going back to a jealous/angry wife who found out about an affair.

Source: Twitter

LE must know who the perp is if they know he/she had there phone on them unless it's from unseen camara footage only.

Less than three days earlier, Bevers had shown a friend a message she had received on LinkedIn, the search-warrant affidavit says. The message was from a man neither of them knew, and they thought it was “creepy and strange.”

Police said Bevers had been receiving messages on LinkedIn since January that were “flirtatious and familiar” in nature, according to the affidavit.

Some of the messages, which police also described as “intimate,” were deleted and then partially recovered by police.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...days-before-slaying-search-warrant-says.html/

QUESTION

I am reading this to say the creepy messages and the flirtatious messages are from the same person?

I read it to say that she was having online conversations since January with someone that with flirtatious and even intimate. But that three days ago, she received messages from someone she did NOT know, that she felt were creepy.

Hmmm. Maybe someone found out about her previous flirtations and was angry, trying to scare her, or worse....

I *think* that if you look at someone's Linkdin profile while you're logged in, it will show that you visited their page. Just a safety reminder to those going to peek...be sure you're not logged in with your account.

I'm thinking the first option. I've been saying this for weeks and I've tried looking at other angles but I keep going back to a jealous/angry wife who found out about an affair.

I've been leaning towards a female also but know I could be wrong :/.

Good. These perps are never really as smart as they think they are. Seriously, who would bring their cell phone to a murder? But I'm glad this one did.

Exactly!!!!! Can't wait to see what is in the documents released. It will only be a matter of time for an arrest since the (dumb) perp took their cell phone to a murder. SMH. Apparently nobody comes here to learn what not to do before they go kill someone. I'm glad they did too though.

(IMO)

Seriously, who would bring their cell phone to a murder?

Maybe they took a selife. Actually depending on their mentality and motive, they may have done just that if they wanted to have a memento of what they did without physically taking an objecting belonging to Missy.

I *think* that if you look at someone's Linkdin profile while you're logged in, it will show that you visited their page. Just a safety reminder to those going to peek...be sure you're not logged in with your account.

You're correct. Make sure you are logged out of LinkedIn before sleuthing.

LE must know who the perp is if they know he/she had there phone on them unless it's from unseen camara footage only.

Please let that be true!

We're close, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads