TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, I go to CG and I can tell you that a) it does not feel like a cult (lol!) , nor b) does it take over your life any more than any other wellness activity that one chooses to do and enjoys (i.e. soul cycle, yoga, Crossfit, etc.) Let's resist the temptation to get hyperbolic: anything you do on a nearly daily basis, and that you enjoy, you're going to talk about. Just like parenting, or crafting, any other hobby/activity. When you take that a step further and make it your job/livelihood (as in the case of being a CG Trainer,) it's your job to cultivate enthusiasm about it in others. That's how you get and retain clients. Motivation in others is like a top that you have to keep spinning. I think that's what you are mistaking for being overzealous or "cultish." I hope this isn't coming off snarky, because I don't intend it to. Just offering another perspective. Thanks!

I totally agree, which is why I repeated I don't think these activities are cults....but they can look that way to outsiders who aren't involved. The groups can look possessive, over-zealous, and also money-hungry brainwashers to outsiders, while are instead healthy hobbies to the insiders.

I think we're on the same page. (I've also mentioned that I've been personally inspired by Missy's transformation into a fit mom. I don't want to get up at 5am and carry around a firehose, but I'm inspired to up my game.)

Chelsea Fehringer ‏@CLFehringer 32m32 minutes ago
#NEW search warrants in #MidlothianMurder case show Brandon & #MissyBevers had financial/marital struggles. Police have proof of affairs

Here we go folks!

Tweets & replies Media
CBSDFW Retweeted
STEVE PICKETT ‏@STEVEPICK11 19m19 minutes ago
#Breaking #MidlothianMurder #MissyBevers police say Murder victim had marital problems. Couple had intimate relationships outside marriage

Andrea Lucia ‏@CBS11Andrea 45m45 minutes ago
#NEW Affidavit mentions another "person of interest" with whom Bevers' LinkedIn communication "turned flirtatious and familiar" @CBSDFW

Andrea Lucia ‏@CBS11Andrea 41m41 minutes ago
"Content of the recovered communications appears intimate in nature," wrote police, who also noted an attempt to delete the messages.@CBSDFW
2 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet

CBSDFW Retweeted
Andrea Lucia ‏@CBS11Andrea 51m51 minutes ago
Bevers reportedly showed the message from a man she did not know to a friend, who also found it odd.@CBSDFW
2 retweets 2 likes
Reply Retweet 2
Like 2
More
CBSDFW Retweeted
Andrea Lucia ‏@CBS11Andrea 53m53 minutes ago
#NEW: Missy Bevers received "creepy and strange" message from a man via LinkedIn days before her murder, reveals new affidavit.@CBSDFW

https://twitter.com/CBSDFW

Thank you for this

Here we go folks!

Tweets & replies Media
CBSDFW Retweeted
#Breaking #MidlothianMurder #MissyBevers police say Murder victim had marital problems. Couple had intimate relationships outside marriage

#NEW Affidavit mentions another "person of interest" with whom Bevers' LinkedIn communication "turned flirtatious and familiar" @CBSDFW

"Content of the recovered communications appears intimate in nature," wrote police, who also noted an attempt to delete the messages.@CBSDFW
2 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet

CBSDFW Retweeted
Bevers reportedly showed the message from a man she did not know to a friend, who also found it odd.@CBSDFW
2 retweets 2 likes
Reply Retweet 2
Like 2
More
CBSDFW Retweeted
#NEW: Missy Bevers received "creepy and strange" message from a man via LinkedIn days before her murder, reveals new affidavit.@CBSDFW

Yikes. Okay, going to go ahead and admit that as steeled as I thought I was for this.....I'm just not ready for this. :eek:hwow:

Boom. Triangle.
(See my previous post about my husband and I calling that out.)

Yikes. Okay, going to go ahead and admit that as steeled as I thought I was for this.....I'm just not ready for this. :eek:hwow:

Me either, girl. I feel sick. Hold on friends, it's gonna get bumpy. :grouphug:

I dunno...I'm reserving judgement on this for the moment. It may very well be something, but I've gotten numerous creepy, flirtatious, and downright bizarre messages through LinkedIn. And a couple of marriage proposals. However, the timing is really, really odd, and may very well be our perp. I hope this is just what is needed to nab them.

Less than three days earlier, Bevers had shown a friend a message she had received on LinkedIn, the search-warrant affidavit says. The message was from a man neither of them knew, and they thought it was “creepy and strange.”

Police said Bevers had been receiving messages on LinkedIn since January that were “flirtatious and familiar” in nature, according to the affidavit.

Some of the messages, which police also described as “intimate,” were deleted and then partially recovered by police.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...days-before-slaying-search-warrant-says.html/

QUESTION

I am reading this to say the creepy messages and the flirtatious messages are from the same person?

Twitter feed said there's a new affidavit released. I guess we will get a lot of new info today.

Wonder what Mr Bevers bible verse is today?

Here we go folks!

Tweets & replies Media
CBSDFW Retweeted

2 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet

CBSDFW Retweeted
2 retweets 2 likes
Reply Retweet 2
Like 2
More
CBSDFW Retweeted

Finally out! Part of what's been stated above is exactly what's been said/speculated around town (Midlothian)...

Okay, who immediately went to Missy's LinkedIn profile? Show of hands....

(Sorry, trying to lighten the mood. I'm at a loss for words ATM!)

I've been waiting for this to break in the MSM. Yes, there are reports of affairs on both sides of the marriage. Which leads to a whole heck of a lot of people who might have motive,

Here we go folks!

Tweets & replies Media
CBSDFW Retweeted

2 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet

CBSDFW Retweeted
2 retweets 2 likes
Reply Retweet 2
Like 2
More
CBSDFW Retweeted

Finally! Gosh, took them long enough to publicly confirm that.

STEVE PICKETT Verified account  ‏@STEVEPICK11 · 5m5 minutes ago

#breaking #MidlothianMurder #MissyBevers. New search warrant indicates killer had cell phone at crime scene. Police have "target numbers"

Source: Twitter

ETA Link: https://twitter.com/STEVEPICK11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members