TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
STEVE PICKETT Verified account  ‏@STEVEPICK11 · 5m5 minutes ago

#breaking #MidlothianMurder #MissyBevers. New search warrant indicates killer had cell phone at crime scene. Police have "target numbers"
Source: Twitter

Why are they releasing this now? Could someone already be in custody?

You're correct. Make sure you are logged out of LinkedIn before sleuthing.

You need a fake account I don't think you can browse without been logged in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe they took a selife. Actually depending on their mentality and motive, they may have done just that if they wanted to have a memento of what they did without physically taking an objecting belonging to Missy.

Proof that a "job" is done?

Why are they releasing this now? Could someone already be in custody?

I was just wondering the same thing. Wouldn't they keep this super close to the vest so that the perp doesn't realize how close they are?

I just wanted to say that this may be the reason BB has been acting off. He was waiting for this news to break and he knew it would be embarrassing.

I get the impression that she was exchanging messages that were flirtatious and intimate with someone she knew since January. Recently, someone else sent her a creepy message. Is it someone that found out about an affair and wanted to scare her?

This could explain why she didn't have a passcode on her phone. She wasn't texting someone else- she was using LinkedIn to communicate. Or the other possibility is that BB and MB were aware of the fact that each one was engaged in extra-marital activities and a password wasn't necessary.

Woah, now that's opening up a can of worm's. Maybe the LinkedIn "man" was really not a man but a woman. You can be just about anybody you want to be on the internet. Nameless, faceless and a whole lot of scary on the Internet I tell ya. Hopefully they can trace that IP address.

Is it common to use a fake name and persona on LinkedIn? I thought it was more of a networking/professional tool? Never used it so I'm hoping it was his real name!

Okay, who immediately went to Missy's LinkedIn profile? Show of hands....

(Sorry, trying to lighten the mood. I'm at a loss for words ATM!)

I don't even know what in the hell Linkedln is.:blushing:

Okay locals.....you've been seriously holding out on us. I'm just sitting here in a state of shock. :facepalm:

Anyone finding documents online??

Sorry, just following WS rules, because when I first officially joined and started stating one of the "COD's" my post got deleted since it wasn't made public. And this new stuff coming out, same thing....it's been hard not being able to scream out loud what I know/have heard!!! And camper that discovered MB is my mother's friend so it was hard for me to keep quiet!!!

I was just wondering the same thing. Wouldn't they keep this super close to the vest so that the perp doesn't realize how close they are?

They may have already questioned the person, though, so the perp might already know LE is looking at him/her.

Or maybe they couldn't get this search warrant to remain sealed. Since search warrants are part of the public record, LE has to make a case to a judge for keeping them from being released to the public.

Less than three days earlier, Bevers had shown a friend a message she had received on LinkedIn, the search-warrant affidavit says. The message was from a man neither of them knew, and they thought it was “creepy and strange.”

Police said Bevers had been receiving messages on LinkedIn since January that were “flirtatious and familiar” in nature, according to the affidavit.

Some of the messages, which police also described as “intimate,” were deleted and then partially recovered by police.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...days-before-slaying-search-warrant-says.html/

QUESTION

I am reading this to say the creepy messages and the flirtatious messages are from the same person?

A person she didn't know...

Hi all,

This forum is wonderful and the first one I have ever registered and posted on simply because of how kind everyone is and how professionally it is moderated.

I found it early on because at the beginning, I was terrified we had a random killer in our neighborhood and I was very scared as a mom of two daughters. We live within a couple of miles of the church.

I just wanted to say how compassionate and wonderful you all are and also, what has come out in the past hour or so is what I have been hearing for the last week or so from many different sources. Essentially, police are hyper focused on one (maybe 2) individuals, no one in the Bever Family is involved, unfortunately extra marital relationships are at the root.

That being said, we all make mistakes and every long term marriage faces mountains. Although I do not know the family well, everyone speaks very highly of both Missy and her husband. I have heard over and over beautiful words to describe them both.

I also have heard over and over again and all agree that the monster that did this deserves no mercy.

Thank you all!

You need a fake account I don't think you can browse without been logged in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fake accounts are traceable too, if LE really wants to. Besides, why mask that one site and not Facebook or Twitter and anywhere else you search... especially if you are just reading?

Maybe it was the Ellis County Sheriff deputy who was just arrested for being a conspirator with the gun stealing. Whether it's him or not, the perp could be in jail on other unrelated charges and they're just building their case.

I don't even know what in the hell Linkedln is.:blushing:

It's a networking app. People use it for their business contacts. :)

Sorry, just following WS rules, because when I first officially joined and started stating one of the "COD's" my post got deleted since it wasn't made public. And this new stuff coming out, same thing....it's been hard not being able to scream out loud what I know/have heard!!! And camper that discovered MB is my mother's friend so it was hard for me to keep quiet!!!

I was just teasing you guys!! :) Pinky swear!!

Police said in a separate search warrant that text messages between Bevers and her husband, Brandon Bevers, indicated that they were having marital and financial difficulties, as well as extramarital relationships.

Police are seeking the Beverses’ phone history, as well as that of seven other people. They believe that Bevers had been in contact with her killer, according to the affidavit, and that the killer may have used a cellphone to record the slaying.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...days-before-slaying-search-warrant-says.html/

You've done a fantastic job sitting on your hands. You have my admiration. I'm sure we've been driving you crazy going down wrong paths. (I've been down so many paths on this case!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper