TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

This forum is wonderful and the first one I have ever registered and posted on simply because of how kind everyone is and how professionally it is moderated.

I found it early on because at the beginning, I was terrified we had a random killer in our neighborhood and I was very scared as a mom of two daughters. We live within a couple of miles of the church.

I just wanted to say how compassionate and wonderful you all are and also, what has come out in the past hour or so is what I have been hearing for the last week or so from many different sources. Essentially, police are hyper focused on one (maybe 2) individuals, no one in the Bever Family is involved, unfortunately extra marital relationships are at the root.

That being said, we all make mistakes and every long term marriage faces mountains. Although I do not know the family well, everyone speaks very highly of both Missy and her husband. I have heard over and over beautiful words to describe them both.

I also have heard over and over again and all agree that the monster that did this deserves no mercy.

Thank you all!

Welcome to WS!

:wagon:

Police said in a separate search warrant that text messages between Bevers and her husband, Brandon Bevers, indicated that they were having marital and financial difficulties, as well as extramarital relationships.

Police are seeking the Beverses’ phone history, as well as that of seven other people. They believe that Bevers had been in contact with her killer, according to the affidavit, and that the killer may have used a cellphone to record the slaying.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...days-before-slaying-search-warrant-says.html/

woe, so the plot thickens extra martial affairs are not that uncommon even amongst " christians" people are human and make mistakes, that does not make you a murderer BUT this " killer may have recorded the crime on their cell phone is bizarre. What did they hold the phone in one hand and hack with the other ? How would they even know that ?

Hi all,

This forum is wonderful and the first one I have ever registered and posted on simply because of how kind everyone is and how professionally it is moderated.

I found it early on because at the beginning, I was terrified we had a random killer in our neighborhood and I was very scared as a mom of two daughters. We live within a couple of miles of the church.

I just wanted to say how compassionate and wonderful you all are and also, what has come out in the past hour or so is what I have been hearing for the last week or so from many different sources. Essentially, police are hyper focused on one (maybe 2) individuals, no one in the Bever Family is involved, unfortunately extra marital relationships are at the root.

That being said, we all make mistakes and every long term marriage faces mountains. Although I do not know the family well, everyone speaks very highly of both Missy and her husband. I have heard over and over beautiful words to describe them both.

I also have heard over and over again and all agree that the monster that did this deserves no mercy.

Thank you all!

Welcome to WS Wizardofoz! So glad you joined us!! :)

Hi all,

Thank you all!

Welcome. Yes, WS is a great place.

And it's nice to hear these grounded words. All marriages do have problems, and no one deserves to die or be made a widower because of mistakes made.

Or to call/text someone before and after??

I thought that he was using his phone in that part of the video by the bulletin board in the church. he looked to be sending or reading a text. then he turns his back on the video camera.

Police said in a separate search warrant that text messages between Bevers and her husband, Brandon Bevers, indicated that they were having marital and financial difficulties, as well as extramarital relationships.

Police are seeking the Beverses’ phone history, as well as that of seven other people. They believe that Bevers had been in contact with her killer, according to the affidavit, and that the killer may have used a cellphone to record the slaying.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...days-before-slaying-search-warrant-says.html/

Well that's just disturbing.

I wasn't ready for that.

Gotta take a break.

Please don't bring anyone's name you think the killer might be here!

There still has been no POI/Suspect named.

Sit on those fingers. :waiting:

The whole Midlothian Peyton Place is about to blow wide open.

Fake accounts are traceable too, if LE really wants to. Besides, why mask that one site and not Facebook or Twitter and anywhere else you search... especially if you are just reading?

Not to hide from LE. You can't see a LinkedIn member's full profile unless you are also logged in, and it notifies them that you've visited their profile. FB and Twitter don't do that. I actually do have a FB profile for sleuthing only that is in a fake name with fake details, just for safety.

I was just wondering the same thing. Wouldn't they keep this super close to the vest so that the perp doesn't realize how close they are?

Maybe they want the perp to panic and slip-up? I bet they are watching people like a hawk.

Can anyone remember the link to the article in MSM from a friend of MB who said she had been acting quiet/strange for the past few weeks/months?

I was just wondering the same thing. Wouldn't they keep this super close to the vest so that the perp doesn't realize how close they are?

At this stage, I'm sure he's under 24/7 surveilance. He's not going anywhere. Mainly b/c he can't. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper