TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You want my guess? Let's just say lots of people are going to owe me an apology when they arrest Josephina, the ballerina with the prosthetic leg!

If they have detailed cell tower records, it may show what activity is being done by the phones - voice, text or data where the video could have been loaded into the cloud, which I'm hoping the video ended up on the cloud rather than just on their phone itself.

What if it was a throwaway phone. The photo of the killing was sent to another throwaway phone. If it was a hit was the photo for "proof" that the job was done ?

The 7 other people could be as simple as significant others of those involved, best friends of those involved, etc. Doesn't mean it's a 7 person love "triangle."

Sorry I wasn't insinuating it was a 7 person love triangle, just that there are 7 people in which there might be some type of connection no matter how big or small it MIGHT be! Kinda scary and sad. MOO

"may have used a cellphone to record the slaying."

This can just be reason to help get probable cause to search POI phones for videos. But this leads me to believe that the not so smart person brought their phone with them. But they could have put it in airplane mode.

Thank you! I agree it's so crazy and I do hope the perp was "smart" and brought their phone.

I just cannot get over the fact that ANYONE in this day and age would bring a freaking cell phone along when they murder someone! Even if they're NOT a WSer! Who does that?!?

People seem to be trending toward Freda now. No votes for Fred?

I am heartbroken for their children. Not only was their mom murdered, they now have the "dirty laundry" to go along with it for both mom and dad. That will never leave. Let's keep them in our minds (thoughts/prayers/whatever) because this will be with them for the rest of their lives and they were innocent in this. I figured something would be "aired" eventually, just wasn't sure from which side and it makes me so sad they are caught in the middle.

Someone else mentioned today they thought guilt was the reason BB was acting weird. I agree with this too. Is he involved, I don't know. My theory is the woman on MB's side but know I may be wrong. I can see BB just being sad/feeling guilt over the entire thing, IF he wasn't involved. That was the sense I got with him. He knew it would come out eventually and IF it had something to do with his side, then added guilt.

And who knows, they both may have known their marriage was over and they were living together for the children's sake but open to "other relationships" while doing so, at least until they got things in order to divorce. Crazy, yeah, I think so, but it may be. I AM shocked it was happening on both side, I figured one or the other but both and sounds like they both knew about it.

I'm baking chocolate chip cookies right now. I'll send a dozen to the first person who posts the new affidavit for us!

I just cannot get over the fact that ANYONE in this day and age would bring a freaking cell phone along when they murder someone! Even if they're NOT a WSer! Who does that?!?

I would venture a guess and say its someone on the younger side. It is the age of technology.

A very dumb person.Thankfully, there are some out there.Like this perp!
Some people plan,plan plan and the perp never thinks something like a phone would be there downfall.

So if there are three points on a triangle and there are 2 triangles the seventh one doesn't belong.

Sent from my iPhone

The cell phone thing is really throwing me off.

This was clearly a well planned murder...from the disguise to the weapon (not a gun so bullets can't be traced, etc.), to staging the scene to look like a break-in, to nailing down Missy's timeline, etc.

So why plan it so detailed....and then make such a GIANT slip up like bring the cell phone along??

All I can think of is a throwaway phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper