TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the information. It looks like a ministerial rivalry with an unhinged person is one less motive the police need to look at. Please accept my condolences regarding the loss of Missy to your church and your community.

I didn't personal know her but I have several friends who were very close to her since they sold level together and had been friends for a long time. I certainly appreciate it and will pass this along to others, that people do care and are trying to help.

I do have to say it's really interesting to me that the WS community said looks like a woman long before the police restated it could be a man or woman.

Praying they find the killer or reveal who the suspects are soon as this has our small communities on edge.

I can see there wasn't on that post, but is there a twitter hashtag being used for tweets about this investigation?

Apparently she was trending earlier today, but the only hashtag I'm seeing is #MissyBevers. I'm finding stuff just by a 'Terri Bevers OR Missy Bevers' search.

Maybe I am missing something but why has the ATF been brought in?

Sent from my iPhone

Are we supposed to discuss possible motives here? I think I might check out disgruntled customers. I could see someone following CG instructions about workouts, suffer a bad injury (back or knee), lose a job, life spirals downhill, and CG refused to take financial responsibility. Not saying this is the case, just an idea. Let me know if this is inappropriate to discuss.

http://camp-gladiator-arena.pissedconsumer.com/

I'll tell you what, they just did a very short piece on ABC News just now and showed video of Missy doing pushups. She was a VERY strong lady. Someone would have had to have taken her by surprise to hurt her, because if she saw someone coming for her, I can imagine she could fight and/or run very fast out of there.

They are looking for gun powder residue. No matter how strong she is, they does not stop bullets.

Sent from my iPhone

According to one of today's articles, "The ATF, Texas Rangers and Midlothian police returned to the church Wednesday afternoon where the ATF used a dog to search the interior and exterior of the church for gunshot residue or other explosive powders." So I guess this means there was a gun. (??)

Sent from my iPhone

Good question. And why are they checking for gun residue and other explosives? AND why has a 3rd unnamed federal agency been brought in?

Yep but (a) we had tons of rain last night and (b) why not just use another local k9 for the same purpose? Seems odd. Could it be a police office or an ex police officer who did this?

Sent from my iPhone

Are we supposed to discuss possible motives here? I think I might check out disgruntled customers. I could see someone following CG instructions about workouts, suffer a bad injury (back or knee), lose a job, life spirals downhill, and CG refused to take financial responsibility. Not saying this is the case, just an idea. Let me know if this is inappropriate to discuss.

http://camp-gladiator-arena.pissedconsumer.com/

Just doing some very superficial research - the gym/fitness industry is extremely competitive and there also seems to be an issue with trainers who were with one "system" jumping ship and going to another brand system. Do we know if Missy has always been with CG or was she with another brand fitness system?

Yep but (a) we had tons of rain last night and (b) why not just use another local k9 for the same purpose? Seems odd. Could it be a police office or an ex police officer who did this?

Sent from my iPhone

That was my first thought with today's news.

I know someone who runs a boot camp type training business. It is owned solely by him and has two locations. I don't know the number of trainers. Where the classes are and if they are inside or out depending on weather are very public on Facebook. It is a marketing tool.....JMOO

Very interested in the cause of death. I have seen it described as traumatic injuries all the way down to signs of a struggle.

Just doing some very superficial research - the gym/fitness industry is extremely competitive and there also seems to be an issue with trainers who were with one "system" jumping ship and going to another brand system. Do we know if Missy has always been with CG or was she with another brand fitness system?

Just CG. But also sells thrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member