TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please trend very lightly re: the husband. He hasn't been named a POI/Suspect.

Thanks!

Before this is over, the killer is going to get a roundhouse kick to the face. :D

[video=youtube;NIYZVSElmj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIYZVSElmj4[/video]

Bahahaha you know they shot a lot of that here in our area.

The way it's written it seems to be the reporter/journalist opinion that the dogs were there for gun shot residue/explosives, I know in the subway jarod case the dog was brought in to sniff out electronics, which he did, so I am not sure why the dog was brought in at this point. But I found the sentence below to be new to me if true

bbm

A review of surveillance video recorded inside the church revealed the presence of another person inside the church an hour before Bevers' arrival.

So, this person was waiting on Missy. Meanders around making it look like an intended burglary in a get-up that does not fit. Very weird!

The way it's written it seems to be the reporter/journalist opinion that the dogs were there for gun shot residue/explosives, I know in the subway jarod case the dog was brought in to sniff out electronics, which he did, so I am not sure why the dog was brought in at this point. But I found the sentence below to be new to me if true

bbm

A review of surveillance video recorded inside the church revealed the presence of another person inside the church an hour before Bevers' arrival.

That was the killer, I think.

It's interesting because on Friday she was in Austin, and on Saturday he had a surgical procedure... Busy folks

Per NG, (take with industrial grain of salt) weapon is a crowbar.

The ATF is U.S govern and has a broader policy to allow search warrants or whatever for whomever they like.

So they have reach like the fbi. But they can also be allowed to get a warrant to search your home; Even if the only proof is that you buy loose / single cigarettes that are not being taxed.

Lol. This means that the ATF can pretty much investigate or guarantee warrants for a big crime by simply getting a broad warrant for a smaller crime committed.

Catch 22. Jmo

Which leads me back to wtheck! I remember the police saying something was very odd. I thought they were just referring to the fact that she happened to walk in on a burglary.

Authorities and suspect are the only ones who know the COD, per NG.

This is kinda out there, but the way the perp walks with toes pointing out and their shoulders back reminds me of a pregnancy waddle. My monitor is not the best. Could someone please take a closer look at the video and see if there is a hint of a pg tummy in the video. All that tactical gear they are wearing could hide it.

Hi everyone - newbie here.

I think Missy did know her killer. The killer probably wore the tactical gear for disguise, and to protect himself/herself from contusions during the altercation with Missy. Those contusions would be difficult to explain to LE. I think the killer was someone fairly close to her that would have been interviewed by the police so it was important to not have any visible signs of injury.
I'm also wondering about DNA. The heavy tactical gear would protect the killer from scratches and hair pulling or anything Missy could have done during the assault that would have picked up DNA evidence. Wearing such heavy garb would also keep the killer from leaving much DNA evidence behind.

Yeah, seriously. It's actually a "good idea" - you know, apart from dressing up and killing somebody not being a good idea.

I swear to God, we're looking for somebody who watches a lot of CSI or some other acronym TV show. It seems like they've thought about this a lot and probably believe they've put together the perfect crime.

I think the disguise was for all these reasons, and that they were staging a burglary and that they weren't necessarily aware of the cameras (given the apparent casual burglary set up). Maybe the disguise wasn't for cameras, it's just convenient now.

Has the church of Christ minister been interviewed by any media? If she was using that building for her classes, he had to know her. Not that I'm saying he should be a POI, but just wondering if he's made any statements.

Has the church of Christ minister been interviewed by any media? If she was using that building for her classes, he had to know her. Not that I'm saying he should be a POI, but just wondering if he's made any statements.

I am not sure, I assume so.

Per NG, (take with industrial grain of salt) weapon is a crowbar.

Lol. Though LE did say door(s) were pried open - And I doubt it was with a gun. A crowbar is a logical deduction. But the presence of the ATF and gun residue sniffing dogs leads me to believe they think both a crowbar AND a gun, now, may have been used. Who knows, maybe even a church kitchen knife. That gear presumably has pockets, so the perp wasn't limited to one weapon.

Then there's this zoom-in of a screenshot of the slow-motion part of that WFAA video - in suspect's right hand is something that looks to be silvery gray or metal-colored, with a distinct right angle. Is it the end of a crowbar? Or the handle of a gun? Hard to tell...

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member