TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JHarlin, from reading that document you just posted, it nearly sounds like they know who did it, but they don't have enough evidence, yet.

It took me a minute to figure out who NG was. Thank God I don't have cable. :)

Yes...and up thread it was mentioned that TX code (nonresidential) for interior doors is 7'0" - I believe this person is shorter than average.

Just because the building code mandates that doors be at least 7 feet, doesn’t mean they can’t be taller. The doors in the video look to me to be 8 feet high. Look where the windows and the door handles are.

Lol. Though LE did say door(s) were pried open - And I doubt it was with a gun. A crowbar is a logical deduction. But the presence of the ATF and gun residue sniffing dogs leads me to believe they think both a crowbar AND a gun, now, may have been used. Who knows, maybe even a church kitchen knife. That gear presumably has pockets, so the perp wasn't limited to one weapon.

Then there's this zoom-in of a screenshot of the slow-motion part of that WFAA video - in suspect's right hand is something that looks to be silvery gray or metal-colored, with a distinct right angle. Is it the end of a crowbar? Or the handle of a gun? Hard to tell...

View attachment 92196

In the video I was thinking who ever said earlier that it looked liked an axe may be right. Which maybe why they won't release cod

This is kinda out there, but the way the perp walks with toes pointing out and their shoulders back reminds me of a pregnancy waddle. My monitor is not the best. Could someone please take a closer look at the video and see if there is a hint of a pg tummy in the video. All that tactical gear they are wearing could hide it.

I mentioned this earlier,she is a bit pudgy around the mid section.Hormones can make you do bad things.Plus the swat gear could be for protection of baby.I thought it may be a crazy idea but it crossed my mind.

Just because the building code mandates that doors be at least 7 feet, doesn’t mean they can’t be taller. The doors in the video look to me to be 8 feet high. Look where the windows and the door handles are.

There are several interior doors that are very tall.

JHarlin, from reading that document you just posted, it nearly sounds like they know who did it, but they don't have enough evidence, yet.

I agree. Which is why I think they may have brought in ATF with their long reaching arms who can cut through tape quick. They also said they have lots of video serval be from near by business and when asked if they had a POI or suspect they said "no comment"

In the video I was thinking who ever said earlier that it looked liked an axe may be right. Which maybe why they won't release cod

It looked brand new. Check the local home improvement stores or Wal-Mart for recent purchases of axes, crowbars, hammers???

I don't know why the killer needed to pry the doors open. He/she should have stopped at Walmart or the liquor store and picked up a church key. :D

It took me a minute to figure out who NG was. Thank God I don't have cable. :)

Should have been here during the Baltimore riots and National Guard (NG) was called in,everyone kept thinking why is Nancy Grace coming to Baltimore.LOL!

It looked brand new. Check the local home improvement stores or Wal-Mart for recent purchases of axes, crowbars, hammers???

We have a lowes two walmarts, Home Depot, tractor supply and that's just to start in Waxahachie, midlothian has a plethora of places as well.

I mentioned this earlier,she is a bit pudgy around the mid section.Hormones can make you do bad things.Plus the swat gear could be for protection of baby.I thought it may be a crazy idea but it crossed my mind.

It's a thought for sure.

This is kinda out there, but the way the perp walks with toes pointing out and their shoulders back reminds me of a pregnancy waddle. My monitor is not the best. Could someone please take a closer look at the video and see if there is a hint of a pg tummy in the video. All that tactical gear they are wearing could hide it.

Trained dancers also walk with their toes pointed out, and their shoulders back. jmo

I still keep leaning toward a male suspect. Unless she was shot, it would take quite a bit of upper body strength to bring Missy down and women don't typically have that much upper body strength.

Just jumping in after watching NG coverage. I am just learning about this case. He/she is walking with her upper body back and her feet pointing outwards. The husband stated he thinks the person is 6 feet tall. That seems to contradict that it is a woman though unless she had lifts in her boots or is extremely tall.

Just jumping in after watching NG coverage. I am just learning about this case. He/she is walking with her upper body back and her feet pointing outwards. The husband stated he thinks the person is 6 feet tall. That seems to contradict that it is a woman though unless she had lifts in her boots or is extremely tall.

Some of us think the husband is mistaken about the perp's height. In the video's look at the person's height in relation to the door frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966