TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yahoo news:

"Police said damage was found throughout the building.

“We don’t understand all the movement within the church,” Johnson said.

Because stranger-on-stranger murders are so rare, Bevers’ spouse of 20 years has been the subject of scrutiny throughout the week.

Brandon Bevers, her husband, has said he was on an annual fishing trip in Biloxi, Miss., at the time of the slaying. Police were asked about his alibi on Friday.

“We’re closer to an absolute confirmation,” Johnson said. “Her husband is cooperating in the investigation.”

Page found here:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-...tinues-to-perplex-texas-police-002259586.html

From the link:

“Investigators have been able to estimate the height of the suspect being approximately 5’08 – 5’09 tall."

:cool:

If this person is a pro I would think sooner or later the truth of that would come out. In all the Datelines, 48 hours, snapped episodes the person who hires a pro is always caught, especially if its a good friend of the oerson who "hired" them.

[video=youtu;lnBJ17dtx48]http://youtu.be/lnBJ17dtx48[/video]

This 24 minute tv station interview published April 20 has Brandon's speculation there was no car in the lot and, to me, hints if there was, Missy might have noticed it and wondered. The reporters have to prompt him several times about the crime, as he initially focuses on Missy's life, inclusive of the physical training.

Finished robbing? He/she never started!

Source? All I have seen is a vague time line and less then a minute of video, that doesn’t say/show what he/she was doing between the time they arrived and the time of the murder. The suspect looks pretty busy in the videos. You must have more information them me.

Here's a what-if. What if the friend who called was married to one of his friends on the fishing trip? Maybe the couples were friends and the camper called her husband in order to catch BB before they went out and couldn't be contacted?
That makes sense. Do we know if any friend went along for sure?

From the beginning, we've all been commenting on the cavalier mannerism of the perp. That's one of the strangest aspects of the surveillance videos. Someone deeply emotionally involved with the victim, enough to want her dead, and follow through, probably wouldn't behave so casually and at ease right before killing her. More and more, this does look like a hit.
Some posters have said the perp looks like a cop playing a cop, or acting out a play...that type of thing. Like ChuckJ says, if the perp has LE background, then he really wouldn't be putting on an act.

I agree with the turned out foot. This is all suspect. He/she if you like, may even do some self correcting of the pronounced issue while in public. But alone at night, hmmm. What i would draw your attention to is the way this person carries themselves. Think hard and watch while they are standing in front of the double doors. This person has been a beat cop at some point in their lives. Have you ever noticed how an officer stands when wrighting a ticket or walks onto a scene or up to any not hostile event. Its like a drs bed side manner and many officers adopt it. Its not taught, its picked up like an accent would be over time from other officers.

I do agree with the cop mannerisms. I wonder if it's a cop who was disabled on the job?

Morning all, before I go back and read over 200 posts, has anything new actually happened in the last few hours?

Only that perp is now estimated to be 5'8" to 5'9" tall and I'm feeling ridiculously vindicated after all those TX building code posts.

:scared:

4:16 a.m. — Mrs. Bevers’ pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot.

How come the perp' vehicle isn't shown driving in?

4:16 a.m. — Mrs. Bevers’ pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot.

I keep wanting that question answered.

Source? All I have seen is a vague time line and less then a minute of video, that doesn’t say/show what he/she was doing between the time they arrived and the time of the murder. The suspect looks pretty busy in the videos. You must have more information them me.

There've been many, many articles posted in here stating (mostly Thread 1) that even LE are scratching their heads (concerning the robbery motive) because they have 30 minutes of video tape of this suspect wandering halls and entering rooms but not taking anything. Not even rounding up stuff and piling it by the door to load into getaway car. And post-event, nothing's been reported missing.

I'm all for keeping an open mind and exploring possibilities, but if this perp was a robber, s/he should find a new line of work.

I have not seen this footage. can someone direct me to where I can?

The LE has stated many times that there was nothing missing according to the church.

Yes, how come? This is the 64,000.00 question. Either LE knows and isn't revealing it or the person walked there or was dropped off.

IF LE knows they don't want to reveal it. Usually you hear/read things with a description of vehicle and sometimes plate number.

A public memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at the Cowboy Church of Ellis County, located at 2374 W. Highway 287 bypass in Waxahachie. The visitation and graveside service will be privet.

http://www.midlothianmirror.com/new...se-3rd-piece-of-surveillence-in-bevers-murder

May Terri Bevers rest in peace! This never should have happened to such a nice lady. I see they have made the visitation and graveside service private. A shame the family had to make it private.

Unfortunately since this MAY be a known suspect to Missy, it's to bad the undercover agents( who watch those who attend, hmmm or don't attend ) will be more noticeable.:moo: RIP Missy

Pardon my manners this morning... Good morning everyone! lol!

It is my understanding that the outside cameras were either not working/disabled. The indoor (motion activated) cameras were working. The reason the other vehicle is not shown on camera is because it is it did not park within the indoor camera's range. Missy's truck was caught on the indoor (motion activated) camera because she pulled in under the church's front entry that included a pavilion covered walk.

This makes me think, again, the perp had some familiarity with the building and what areas the cameras outside covered. *Speculation only.

I also noticed in the latest video release, that the suspect checks watch when coming out of te doorway/

Really impressed with your observations! What are your thoughts about a possible murder weapon and why its selection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010