TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a lot of discussion about the shoes not fitting right. But if you were planning on killing someone, or let's say this is a burglary gone wrong, would you not want shoes that fit you well so that you could move quickly if needed?

Or someone trying hard to throw off their identity. "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit"

Ok the new video makes me change my entire theory. Perp is actively trying to break into other rooms to see what is in there or so it seems. Either an elaborate plan to make a targeted attack on Missy seem like a robbery or a robbery she walked into. Also given the way perp is looking around makes me think they may not have been in that church before and don't know where to look .
I think I am theoryless as of right now.
In the back of my mind I've wondered if it was a robbery, and Missy actually attacked the perp first as a self defensive reaction. Far fetched I know but I did cross my mind for a fraction of a second. Shame there are no cameras in the room where everything happened!

If this was an intentionally planned murder which is where I'm still leaning, I'm thinking the perp wanted to make it look like a robbery. If caught they can "try" to turn around and say it was self defense.

I hope they release the surveillance video of the perp leaving

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hey All - just catching up on this thread - the first time I looked there were only about 20 posts, so I thought I'd come here later and catch up with the reading of this case; now I come back the second time - and there are over 1,000 posts! You guys have been busy!
I had to skip over two pages on the last thread, and seeing 6 pages here - so I'll post now and catch up reading...

Locals or others - how do you pronouce the name of your city?
Midlothian - phonetically - I would pronouce it: "Mid-Low-Thian"

and this city that JHarlin lives in -
Waxahachie - "Wax-Ah-Hachie" ??

Am I close? LOL!

okay - back to reading... :pcguru:

Noticed someone mentioned "Colombo" - wish they would re-do this series, but NO one could probably play him like Peter Falk! :luv:

I'm thinking it's someone from her "boot camp" thing, and somehow Misty insulted her or something related to that. Looks like female to me in the videos..

don't even know if there's a suspect yet or COD announced?

At the very end you can see something large is carried in the left hand, and he/she smashes at the door/window using the right hand. I cannot figure out what is in the left hand, but it looks like a box or perhaps a brick (doesn't really look like a brick to me)

My husband says it's a door jamb? To me it looks like a level used when building.

No, if the perp killed MB right at 4:20, then he/she had 15 minutes to get in the car and leave before the student showed up.

My guess is campers may not have seen perp's exit if perp left by way of the north end of the building (the one with jimmied door and shoulder-height broken window). May even have had some sort of wheels (not necessarily car) parked back in the trees north of the church's far north parking lot, and used the off-road trail seen on this map. May have gone into creek area or simply circled back to 287 when far away enough.

I think the broken glass, etc was just to make it look like a burglary. Missy is seen on video entering church at 4:20 and the first camper arrived at 4:35. That's only 15 mins difference. How do we know what time the first camper arrived? Did the first camper not see or hear anything? Were the doors to Missy's truck open like she was still unloading equipment?

Nothing points to a robbery. I still say if they wanted to steal something they would have been better off breaking in a home without the costume.

Guys we need to come up with motive and can someone clean up a shot of the shoe covers? I apologize if it has been done already just let me know. Sorry been dealing with somethings.

Sent from my iPhone

Was anything of value taken from The Church?
I keep reading on here there's two suspects. I only see one on camera.
If it was vandals why kill a woman if you could just slip out? Why murder? Thrill Kill?
Do we know anything about Missy's life yet?

I think the broken glass, etc was just to make it look like a burglary. Missy is seen on video entering church at 4:20 and the first camper arrived at 4:35. That's only 15 mins difference. How do we know what time the first camper arrived? Did the first camper not see or hear anything? Were the doors to Missy's truck open like she was still unloading equipment?

Police supplied timeline saying that's when camper arrived. Back a couple pages.

Was anything of value taken from The Church?
I keep reading on here there's two suspects. I only see one on camera.
If it was vandals why kill a woman if you could just slip out? Why murder? Thrill Kill?
Do we know anything about Missy's life yet?

Nothing taken. If there are two suspects only one was at the scene of the crime. It wasn't vandals. It is a personal killing. We know that a friend of hers said she had been acting different and we know that according to her husband for the past 10 months she was texting him I love you every day.

Except there is an unpaved track (looks like 4-wheel drive?) at the far north end of the smaller twin parking lots, leading away from the church in a northerly direction towards North Prong Creek. My guess is they've searched that well (looking for the SWAT gear)? There appears to be a waterfall of some sort as you continue north.
I had not noticed that small airport next door to the church-including a Hertz rent-a-car

Well <modsnip> them! They were the ones who brought up the gait on Monday!! What are we supposed to be speculating about?!?

Now that I've had a chance to calm down (sorry mods), I'M GOING TO ASSUME THAT THEY NO LONGER NEED TIPS ABOUT THE GAIT AND SEX BECAUSE WE HAVE SOLVED THOSE MYSTERIES FOR THEM!! We should give ourselves a pat on the back. :D

So if her husband worked in a declining industry where there are job losses, could it be someone held a grudge against HIM for making them redundant?

Locals - have LE issued anything to suggest people should take special care out and about at the moment? If not, silence can reveal a lot.

No nothing has been issued, everything seems back to normal here in Midlothian and we're still having all of our town functions/events.....

NEW VIDEO IS UP!!!

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

Does anyone notice something unique about the way he/she points the flashlight at around 1:46 in the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper