TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO this was no burglar. If anything it was either 'a real murderer (killing for himself), or else a contract killer like how in the Sievers case there is 'Jimmy Rogers' who posted on FB about how he loved 'to hammer' !!! I find it wierd the guy strolling around with that hammer - either he enjoyed HOLDING the hammer or was just 'killing time' until his victim arrived.

I am NOT understanding 2 posts:
1. pegleg ballerina?? what duh?
2. 'doors were propped open' ?? what is that about - surely the doors were closed, right, & Ms. Bevers had a key for the door that got the ladies to her classroom where she held the class. ???

In regards to #2, which I was the one started posting that you can see the side entrance door propped open starting at 1:15 in the new video:
[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]
I found that weird, which is why I called it out, especially since that is right by the entrance where Missy's car was parked.

Here's another angle showing the covered carport (that's the Texas word for Porte Cochère). As you can see, it's pretty big. Wide enough for two cars side-by-side.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 2.30.47 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 2.30.47 PM.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 221
I think he used FB to track his 'victim', whether he personally knew Ms. Bevers or whether she was wrong place/wrong time.

I would think he'd want to kill/commit the murder inside not out. For one IMO he'd surveilled Ms. Bevers in weeks' prior IMO, prob' over in the bushes. And my strong (100 percent actually) GUESS is that Ms. Bevers had to go inside regardless, to get some equipment EG those stretchy cords, some sort of weights or just balls....

But why was killer roaming the halls? My guess is he'd 'cased the joint' several times b4 & instead of being a 'lazy' sort of killer, he's more of an ADHD-hyper guy so he was just fiddling around, kinda like how a puppy dog explores a new territory (killer opening the doors, going down the various halls...) with a happy wagging tail.

Such a tight timeline, but it worked out for her killer.
I just can't get over the tight timeline in this crime. To plan a murder with a 10 minute window of opportunity is amazing. Gutsy. Bold.

Or just dumb luck, especially if he didn't intend to kill anyone ? jmo

Wonder what was in the room by the bulletin board ? The door that the person tried to use his slim jim on ? I'm guessing that that might be where he thought the potential money was, but jmo. Wonder what is on the other video footage LE has not shown the public.

^sbm bbm^

Several posters said if they had been in that situation (a friend of Ms B, waaaay early for class) they would have gone in bldg, offered to help, etc.
Agreeing that some ppl would do that ^, no doubt.

OTOH, is it possible --
--- Ms X who was going to a 5:00 (FCOL, 5:00am) exercise class, has a hectic schedule, and could Get Stuff Done on smart phone while waiting in car and sending/answering emails & IMs, typing report, submitting a business expense travel request, or balancing checking a/c, etc. Or just chill-axing?
--- Ms X had on other occasion(s) been early for class and had offered to help, but Ms B politely rebuffed/declined?

IDK, imo, any of the ^ three are possible. And I think this is a separate issue from whether Ms X should/should not have phoned Mr B to notify of death. JM2cts.

ETA:
Is it poss Ms X was not a friend of Ms B, just a student, so did not enter bldg alone, waited for others?
Do we know for sure that the early bird-Ms X was also the same person who phoned Mr B?

Or it took everything Ms X had to get through the session itself, so she didn't want to wear herself unloading exercise equipment and setting things up before the session even started. Like who wants to volunteer to dust all the bleachers immediately before playing a hard game of football.

It has been very rainy many days the last few weeks. If the class is held indoors on rainy days, anyone who knew this would know she would be going inside.
Re: recent post about her texting her husband the last 10 months with " ILY", I missed that link. Maybe that is how long or approximately how long she has been leaving at the wee hours of the morning, missing out on some time with him and wanting to remind him that she loves him.

ETA As for the timeline, I have been wondering as well about how the perp got away before anyone pulled in for the camp. It would have been very muddy out the back field, so any vehicle leaving that way should have left big tracks for LE to see. I'm thinking perp had to leave on the paved driveway.

Ok. maybe hit was not the best choice of words. I was only refering to the fact that it was planned not random.
I live in Houston,Tx and we have officers of every description here. I worked a minor accident several years ago where the 1st officer on the scene refused to get out of her car because it was raining and she just had her hair done. When she did get out, she was approx. 4.8" on the heavy side and walked whith her knees togeather, ankles out and note in, as if she was shoplifting a roast between her thighs. All that and she was still a professional police officer. Don't read too much into how goofy, or lazily the suspect moved while deciding if you think they may be linked to LE in some fasion. Officers have little traits that are easy to pick out if you know what you are looking for. go back and watch the video of him/her walking over and opening the Dutch door. Now imagine for a moment that the suspect has on a belt with a gun, flashlight, tazer, cuffs, mini binocs, key holder, extra clips, spray, radio etc. also a vest with pens, basic first aid, disposable gloves, mic cliped to the sholder amongst other things. Now watch it again.

I think I have a theory as to why the perp chose this ridiculous disguise!!!!
If we go with the premise that this was a planned murder, maybe the perp had originally got the police gear because he/she/it planned to PULL HER OVER on her way to the class. (I'll bet that the perp also owns one of those dashboard emergency flashing lights). And for whatever reason got cold feet/ decided outside was too risky, etc etc? Because the get up is consuming my thoughts. I need a REASON.
Oh, and my horses name is Stubborn ;-)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Such a tight timeline, but it worked out for her killer.
I just can't get over the tight timeline in this crime. To plan a murder with a 10 minute window of opportunity is amazing. Gutsy. Bold.

They had a larger window of opportunity where they had about 40 minutes to exit the building and there's nothing on this new timeline saying when the perp left the building

Why didn't the perp steal Missy's diamond ring?

1. Maybe he didn’t see it.
2. Maybe he thought taking it would link him to the crime.
3. Maybe he was looking for money, not a ring.
4. Maybe he just wanted to get the hell out of there before the cops arrived, so he wouldn’t spend the rest of his life in prison.

Just a few of the possibilities that I can think of, off the top of my head.

I am going to agree with this. I am starting to believe that this hitman is a male who either has law enforcement experience, or may be a military veteran, possibly special forces, possibly a disabled veteran.

They were walking through the halls in order to:

1. Become thoroughly aware of the layout of the building and all exits;

2. Locate and disable the video security system; and

3. Destroy as many security cameras as possible.

They were not interested in staging the scene to make it look like a burglary or vandalism.

Note that we don't have very many minutes worth of security camera footage. This leads me to believe that the perp was successful in destroying several of the cameras.

I thought it was reported that there was 30 minutes of video? I may have that wrong, though. In any case, I believe LE hasn't and wouldn't release all the video available. Only short video clips that they thought might jog someone's thinking. The hallway video cameras were always activated by motion. So if perp's main goal was seek and smash video cams in each hallway he entered, wouldn't there be at least one helpful close up clip where perp is approaching camera with raised arm and then clip ending suddenly? Instead, in at least one of these, we see perp gaze directly at camera, then turn and continue strolling and touching walls and doors. Doors were left open even if a room were barely glanced into--open not because s/he was in a hurry, not because perp was dragging items out through them, not because perp had necessarily even cared to ENTER the room. It was more like someone walking down the hall making passes at staging that sort of behavior, though. Door opened here, wall or window punched out out there...

No merchandise, no STUFF ever seen in his hands. (And probably not in the other video images, either, or LE would've acknowledged at least one item of interest.) This is the key thing that betrays that he's not there for "stuff." Because perp is more intent on passing the time sauntering around inflicting superficial damage and keeping hands holding weapon(s) of destruction than s/he is in actually stealing so much as a file folder or office phone.

And while it might look like s/he's methodically reading a wall map for layout, do we know that that is what's actually on the wall? Do we know if perp is even actually trying to read it? Is this burglar who spent an obsessive amount of time planning this out down to the elaborate SWAT suit going to just now be searching darkened hallways to try to find the church's layout and read it through his vision-obstructing visor? Or wouldn't he just attend church earlier in the month and see it by light of day, figuring out ahead of time where the security panels are?

Just some musings...

IMO, the cop wanna-be looks ridiculous, NOT at all he's trying to fake-it that he's a real cop. If this killer WAS indeed trying to 'play cop', you'd think he'd buy the proper costume NOT SWAT play-clothes.

I have a question !! Have any murderers EVER been 'found out' & known to have shown up here, trolling on WSl's??? A nutjob of the type of this murderer I can see LOVING media attention, of all sorts, LOVES having us WONDER ! IMO either that, or else he's a real odd duck (local or serial murderer crossing the USA now).

I hope we get some new facts in the next day or 2. There are too many unanswered questions to really be able to post a good timeline (even though we have LE TL, IMO it still leaves too many questions). Also. LE's 'vague' approach reminds me SO much of the Teresa Sievers case, they are not giving away anything & keeping it very close to the vest. That leads me to believe they have a good idea of who they are looking for. IMO

Stellar question....although it raises even more questions, right?
For instance, the suspect could've thought she was going to do her classes under the Porte cochere (overhang outside awning) and could've easily dragged her inside. It may have looked less suspicious to a possible witness with the "Police" jacket on?! Because who really calls a suspicious event in on 911 when it "appears" the Police are already handling it?

My hinky meter is all over the place on this one.....

A LOT. I work for 911. People call us regarding the police all day.

I have a question !! Have any murderers EVER been 'found out' & known to have shown up here, trolling on WSl's??? A nutjob of the type of this murderer I can see LOVING media attention, of all sorts, LOVES having us WONDER ! IMO either that, or else he's a real odd duck (local or serial murderer crossing the USA now).

I think there was a murderer who posted on a case, some time ago. I don't know who, or what case.

A LOT. I work for 911. People call us regarding the police all day.

Really? So if I understand you correctly, you get 911 calls about calls people see that are already being actively handled by Police?
If so, why do you think they do that?

I think there was a murderer who posted on a case, some time ago. I don't know who, or what case.

You're right. Dorris "Dee Dee" Moore (the killer of Abraham Shakespeare) posted here for awhile. I vaguely remember another one as well but the name is escaping me. Will edit my post if I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95