TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what he said is that speculation on why the person walked that way isn't helpful, only specific information about someone who walks that way is helpful. Which makes sense. On here it became a peg-legged pregnant ballerina due to all the speculation! But "Hey, Pat Smith from the red house down by the corner walks like that ever since their lawn mower ran over their foot" would still be helpful.

with a tutu. don't forget the tutu.....after all this is gait-gate!

Marissa Devault and Mark Winger both used a claw hammer to kill their spouses. it's certainly an up close and personal way of doing it.

''AFKBPOFPOPL = Association For Keeping Basement Party On Front Page Of Parking Lot '''

I better get on this one right now !

Idk. If I was the perp, I would probably visit Websleuths to catch up on quick updates or to see what the public thinks. But I would probably log off once the police come to raid my home. Jmo.

To be fair you don't even have to log on. Anyone can read anything (except the basement stuff) without having to become a proper member.

True, but why would others? Because they did not see the imposter cop. JMO

In general.....a clever disguise that has been used by perps for a while now is to impersonate a cop. It has its benefits from a criminal perspective.....so much so that there is a separate law against it.
So I am just speaking in generalities about why someone would do it. Not specifically to the timeline about this murder.

The perp is overweight and walks bagel footed. He has a distinct walk. And his hands turned out when he walked.

Website:Umbrellaofsuspicion TB has great highway view of Church for those wanting to see it from road. Also vids and other info.

I think the perp could be a woman too, just by the way the person walks. Maybe a disgruntled camper, jealousy maybe.

IMO perp is female because as pointed out by others -

1. hammer swing is with elbow not with full shoulder/body like a man would typically do.
2. one knee crosses under the leg when walking - also feet placement - distinctly female walk and mannerisms.
3. the way she delicately touches the wall as she walks.
4. overall a frumpy plump female pear body shape.

I am back to thinking it is a man. His stride is long. Of course, a tall woman could have a long stride too.

OK. Maybe. But If I were the camper, I'd had used my own phone to call 911. Then I might look for BB's # in Missy's cell. Unless I thought that he should be notified before EMS. Just strange. But maybe we do not know the actual timeline of calls made. Maybe someone else called 911 and this camper knew BB's # and called it. JMO

Due to collection agencies. I do not pick up the phone for numbers that I do not know. And I don't check voicemails either unless I am deleting those things and forced to hear the first 2 seconds before pressing delete.

So idk. Maybe it was for the best that a known person called him. Jmo

Bill: That youtube is a WOW (I could only watch about 1 1/2 mins.). What does that man mean about Revelation includes all the 911 operators?? Earthquakes, yes, but 911 operators, I've never heard that b4 !

Take off the tinfoil helmet and watch it again.

Hey folks,

Let's please stay on topic. Thanks!

i bet the murder weapon is simply a regular claw hammer that can be bought at any Home Depot. the perp brought this from home. this is what the perp seems to be carrying around in the video and also staging the break-in. i believe the perp simply walked up to the victim and started bashing her head in and kept bashing until it was fatal. it rarely takes only one strike to kill someone - it takes many. i bet she bashed her in the head with that hammer repeatedly just like she bashed that wall/door/light fixture. this is a crime of rage.

http://www.homedepot.com/b/Tools-Hardware-Hand-Tools-Hammers-Claw-Hammers/N-5yc1vZc98p

I thought about this too. Maybe staged her and rolled her over so the trauma wasn't obvious, but in all honesty it took more than 1 blow unless it was a shotgun blast to kill someone with a tool.

I was a critical care RN for years, I have seen many head wounds and people who have died from them. People can hit their head on a coffee table and die. One direct blow from a hammer can kill.

It would be great if someone would create a timeline with the main facts.

She was killed in the church building. The killer laying in wait for her after he staged the scene in the church. I'm assuming nothing was found in the foyer of the church that looked out of the ordinary for her to suspect anything until she got to one of the hallways.

It would be interesting to see the floor plan of the church because I think the hallway she walked through with some of her fitness equipment leads out to the covered area outside where she was going to hold the class. The perp I think broke into that area back exit knowing her morning set up routine.

As I said before , I think the killer had inside knowledge from a person who attended the class . Did two ppl know the plan of this crime? The suspect and his wife? Maybe......I'm still leaning that the killer got information just by asking his spouse the routine of Missy in a non suspecting way which leads me to think how a wife can not notice her husband gone if she was going to attend the class too, unless the wife was attending the other class down the road and left before her husband or he left early
to go to work that morning.......

Just my random thoughts and my opinion, but the killer knew Missy through a social circle and maybe he was rejected by her which some ppl have said Missy wasn't herself the last few weeks before her murder.....infatuation can mess with a person mind.....

MOO

Tersea Sievers was ambushed in her kitchen and killed, another WS case, it was intentional and Missy's murder was not random, IMO

I am back to thinking it is a man. His stride is long. Of course, a tall woman could have a long stride too.

Too bad they weren't caught on camera going into one bathroom or another. Then we'd know. Oh wait, transgender?? A little comic relief.......I too flip flop back/forth between 30ish slim padded female vs 50ish frumpy male. Hope to know soon....

I was a critical care RN for years, I have seen many head wounds and people who have died from them. People can hit their head on a coffee table and die. One direct blow from a hammer can kill.

true but i think a one blow kill is the exception not the rule. it is not so easy to kill someone. the human body is pretty tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesturner781