TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omgoodness. I go away for a few hrs. & what do I find? 18 new pages of posts to try to wade through - impossible to keep up on this case imo.

From last couple pages of threads (and by the time I finish this post fer sure there'll be 19 pgs. of posts...):
1. I have never seen a bagel walk.
2. FOR REAL: I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO LOOK AT THE PERP'S HANDS !
3. FOR REAL: imo The perp' was someone who had been in the church at least several Xs b4 - the perp' was comfortable in there. IN FACT IMO the perp' brought that long metal shimmy (which I 1st thought was a rifle) ON PURPOSE to try to pry any locked doors. IMO ALL the hammering & opening up all the doors was complete crime scene staging, to mislead ALL that this was committed by a nutjob NOT someone close to Missy.
4. And no. 3 leads to 4: Now I really think that costume was just part of the crime scene staging. IMO one of the conspirators (IMO there are 99.999 IMO prob' 2 co-conspirators fyi - this is IMO) happened to have access to SWAT play clothes & that's why the person thought to be a fake cop - all the more the person thought they'd baffle all of us AND NEVER EVER BE CAUGHT !
5. IMO that fake cop looked like a Halloween character NO WAY did it look like a real cop - remember the perp' had on clumpy boots & plodded along, was frumpy, ill kept, had a zany big old fashioned head lamp NOT a nice real SWAT headlamp, & that fake black curly pony tail AND THE HELMET! and THE PERP' HAD THAT LONG METAL SHIM hanging down the side of his pants !!!
6. If I was Missy, NO WAY would I think that was any real cop - I'd feel terror. IMO the murderer LOVED terrorizing Missy, too, as part of her murder. IMO this was someone who COMPLETELY WAS AFTER MISSY AND NO ONE ELSE.
7. In a rural area like that & with a group of aerobics fellow-mates like that, I am NOT at all shocked that a couple ladies had hubby's phone on them - meebee they knew hubby & knew him from church, their kids hung with Missy's kids, meebee hubby would come to class every so often & the classmates got to know him. FYI, here in Mpls., I was in a class that met at 'very odd' hrs. like this (BUT was in the city !! heavily populated area, & the teacher showed up to prepare WITH A COMPLETE POSSEE - NEVER EVER ALL ALONE) - anyhow teacher was a fit female & hubby would attend alot, kinda hang around some just cuz he was not real fit, so he liked to fiddle around with 'all the stuff', like a helper.
8. IMO the classmates surely would call 911 b4 phoning hubby because they thought Missy was passed out prob', had had some awful accident that caused her to lose blood.
9. IMO this case is just a matter of time for police to make the arrests IMO and I am NOT an insider.
10. I have also definitely thought perp' is lurking here on WSl, but now I feel the perp' is just a local (but sneaky-sole murderer OR IMO more likely mastermind plus killer) & not here on WSl's: I feel it's just an odd coincidence that the perp' had easy access to a play SWAT jacket & that's all. And I IMAGINE people who are not here at WSl' do commonly now know about cell phone towers, pinging, gps in all the cell fones & all of that, correct?
When the police make their arrest/s, IMO there will have been internet searches preceding this murder, such as ones about cell phones, gps (and the solution is quite simple - don't carry your fone...), and looking at real photos of people who were killed by being slugged with a big hammer. IMO
IMO: I lean very, very strongly there are TWO in on this murder not just ONE.

It would be great if someone would create a timeline with the main facts.

She was killed in the church building. The killer laying in wait for her after he staged the scene in the church. I'm assuming nothing was found in the foyer of the church that looked out of the ordinary for her to suspect anything until she got to one of the hallways.

It would be interesting to see the floor plan of the church because I think the hallway she walked through with some of her fitness equipment leads out to the covered area outside where she was going to hold the class. The perp I think broke into that area back exit knowing her morning set up routine.

As I said before , I think the killer had inside knowledge from a person who attended the class . Did two ppl know the plan of this crime? The suspect and his wife? Maybe......I'm still leaning that the killer got information just by asking his spouse the routine of Missy in a non suspecting way which leads me to think how a wife can not notice her husband gone if she was going to attend the class too, unless the wife was attending the other class down the road and left before her husband or he left early
to go to work that morning.......

Just my random thoughts and my opinion, but the killer knew Missy through a social circle and maybe he was rejected by her which some ppl have said Missy wasn't herself the last few weeks before her murder.....infatuation can mess with a person mind.....

MOO

Tersea Sievers was ambushed in her kitchen and killed, another WS case, it was intentional and Missy's murder was not random, IMO

Agree. Teresa sievers husband hired the killers to make it look like a robbery. But the 40k and the guns were not touched as well as her wedding ring.

Go figure.

Definitely a hired hit or a personal vendetta hit.

Kristi Stout, the sister of Bevers' husband Brandon, who was out of state on a fishing trip when his wife was killed inside a Midlothian church Monday morning, spoke at length with NBC News about her sister-in-law's death, the investigation into her murder and what may have led someone to kill the beloved mother of three.

Stout said her mother, Missy Bevers' mother-in-law, called her at about 5:30 a.m. Monday and said she'd been told Bevers had been in a crash. While she went to be with Bevers, she asked Stout to go to her brother's home and take care of the couple's three daughters.

Kristi Stout, the sister-in-law of a slain fitness instructor, spoke with Dateline's Kerry Sanders Thursday, recalling how she and her family found out about the death of Missy Bevers and what they told her three daughters.

A short time later, Stout said she received another call.
"An officer called my brother and said that Missy had passed," Stout said.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Sl...ster-in-Law-Speaks-to-Dateline-376629821.html

As far as I know, we haven't been told when the husband was called. I'd love a link if someone has it.
I can't help but wonder why LE didn't immediately send officers to Missy's home, especially since children were there alone.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

TasteHoney: I think killer used that big hammer, but that's also why I think it was a man who was confident he was far stronger than Missy & could easily accomplish this murder.

Dexter: WSl sure makes me grateful that I obey the law in every regard I can - I sincerely do (now lol). I even go the freakin speed limit peeps. Because of WSl, NO WAY would I try to even take a breath mint they put out when you pay at some diners unless I had first purchased a full meal.

This case IMO is just an easy tick tock until the arrest/s (likely 2 imo).

I AM INTERESTED to find out what sort of add-on charges there will be cuz' of how perp' played dress up 'impersonating an officer' !

I certainly can see camper #1 arriving and finding Missy unresponsive, calls 911. Then camper #2 arrives and sees camper#1 over Missy, panics and runs out to call 911.

Something that has been bothering me as I have read and tried to put things together....LE at the presser (I think) said that she was holding class no matter what because there was a porte cachere they were going to work out under since it was raining.

So how did Missy get into the church? Did she have a key? Were they really going to workout under the awning or was that misreported? If they were going to workout under the awning, that implies Missy did not have a key to the church.

Just wondering....

My question would be. Did she turn on the lights or were they already on. Maybe camper 1 could tell us if they noticed the lights on or off upon arriving.

I can't think about it lest I have a panic attack. I don't live that far from 287. :gaah: :scared: I am prepared for a Cop Killer SWAT attack. Guarantee you! Doors are locked. Garage doors down. Dog is in the house.

We live the next town up on 287 and I'm freaked!! Even if she was targeted, there is still a crazy person running around here!

I know my friend. I just meant log off the computer. But in all honesty. If I was a defense lawyer; I would read here to learn how some prospective jurors may think. And if I was a spying perp; I would read here to get insight on how I could spin things.

But once the jig is up then the jig is up.

Especially since the crime of that caliber should never have been committed.

So maybe perps should read Websleuths BEFORE doing the dumb thing that they plan on doing in regards to certain crimes. Jmo

Good to see you Dex.

I reckon all of the above read here at times - murderers, kidnappers, police, lawyers, the media, perps, family and even sometimes victims (the "found alive" ones, anyway). I'm always pleasantly surprised when Websleuths comes up near the top on a google search, but it does remind me we are very definitely in the public view.

Unless there's something to verify it, it is only an alibi. A text in particular saying your someplace wouldn't prove it. I could send a text/email right now saying I'm at the Creekside Church in Midlothian, but just because I texted it, it doesn't mean it is true. This is in part why I made a big deal about the LE spokesperson saying the camper was 'outside' for 'a while,' which if they were loitering by the side entrance rather than sitting inside their car, the security cameras could validate or invalidate where they were for a certain point in time to show they weren't in their car during this time changing out of the SWAT outfit and into their CG clothes.

Respectfully BBM, There were no security cameras working for the areas outside the church. If the camper (s) used their cellphones at all that by cell pings should be easy to verify. And if they went into an area of the church that had the motion censored camera it should have picked them up too. Also it was supposedly raining so I doubt anyone was just hanging out waiting in the rain, but that jmho.

I love it at the .12 mark of the video when the narrator says "a desperate manhunt..." and the video shows three cops standing outside the church drinking coffee. Those guys could desperately use some donuts.

At least they aren’t out on the highway writing out $200 tickets for people driving 10 mph over the speed limit or having a taillight out.

Do we know when the church was built? I know here in the UK most planning applications are public record (I look at them all the time, because I'm nosy!) and typically include floor plans. But I don't know how far back they go, probably just since the age of the internet.

From my earlier searches, I think it was completed in 2008:
http://www.industrycortex.com/datasheets/profile/1254424292/creekside_church_completion.pdf

Rowland Companies Completes Construction of New Worship Facility in Midlothian, Texas Midlothian, Texas (February 6, 2008) Rowland Companies recently completed construction of a new 19 acre campus for the Creekside Church of Christ in Midlothian. The Church relocated from its predecessor campus in DeSoto. The church's new construction includes a 30,000 square foot facility with a 600 seat worship center, full stage, water feature baptismal, administrative offices, classrooms, indoor playground, basketball / volleyball court, and a commercial grade kitchen.

Gordon: TY for the post about Foder church murder. Early day today (here in MN USA) someone posted here about that murder so I looked it up. IMO this isn't a 'psycho jealousy' thing: We are just tripped up leaning that way because of how that happened in a church & we're on WSl's and posters here tend to follow more than just one crime.

YOU KNOW WHAT - LIGHTBULB MOMENT - IMO this was a completely personal crime. IMO it would make sense, too, that the killer luv'd how Missy taught that class & even GOT THE IDEA to murder her cuz' of how the killer KNEW fully well Missy was always vulnerable there !! Think about it: Murderer, pre-murder is fuming about Missy. Missy takes on that class at that time AND MORE IMP'LY IS POSTING IT OPENLY ON FB, TOO !! The person who wanted to 'get rid of Missy' thought Oh this'll be a piece of cake - no one will EVER know.

Reminds me: It's very common now to read about 'craigslist' meet-up crimes of many, many sorts - they happen all over. My impression is that that area was very homey til now, the sort of place people did NOT lock their doors at night IMO ! Any locals posting here: Is that correct or not please - tyia? Reminds me, too: I spent a lot of time up in northern MN at a particular home & NO ONE in that rural area locked their doors fyi.

From my earlier searches, I think it was completed in 2008:
http://www.industrycortex.com/datasheets/profile/1254424292/creekside_church_completion.pdf

Rowland Companies Completes Construction of New Worship Facility in Midlothian, Texas Midlothian, Texas (February 6, 2008) Rowland Companies recently completed construction of a new 19 acre campus for the Creekside Church of Christ in Midlothian. The Church relocated from its predecessor campus in DeSoto. The church's new construction includes a 30,000 square foot facility with a 600 seat worship center, full stage, water feature baptismal, administrative offices, classrooms, indoor playground, basketball / volleyball court, and a commercial grade kitchen.

Surely the plans would have gone out to public consultation? And if they did it should be straightforward to find them. Any locals know how the planning authority works in this area?

Weather History for KGKY - April, 2016
Monday, April 18, 2016

Hourly Weather History & Observations
Time (CDT) Temp. Dew Point Humidity Pressure Visibility Wind Dir Wind Speed Gust Speed Precip Events Conditions

3:13 AM 64.9 °F 62.1 °F 90% 30.09 in 5.0 mi East 6.9 mph - 0.08 in Rain , Thunderstorm Heavy Rain
3:33 AM 64.9 °F 62.1 °F 90% 30.09 in 4.0 mi NE 3.5 mph - 0.17 in Rain Heavy Rain
3:53 AM 66.0 °F 62.1 °F 87% 30.07 in 4.0 mi East 5.8 mph - 0.27 in Rain Rain
4:47 AM 66.2 °F 62.6 °F 88% 30.05 in 10.0 mi WSW 9.2 mph - 0.18 in Rain Light Rain
4:48 AM 66.0 °F 62.1 °F 87% 30.04 in 10.0 mi West 8.1 mph - 0.18 in Rain Light Rain
5:03 AM 66.9 °F 61.0 °F 81% 30.06 in 10.0 mi Calm Calm - 0.00 in Overcast
https://www.wunderground.com/histor...reqdb.zip=76063&reqdb.magic=2&reqdb.wmo=99999

Texas Penal Code § 37.11. Impersonating Public Servant - See more at: http://codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-37-11.html#sthash.IgbNdqKu.dpuf

(a) A person commits an offense if he:
(1) impersonates a public servant with intent to induce another to submit to his pretended official authority or to rely on his pretended official acts;  or

(2) knowingly purports to exercise any function of a public servant or of a public office, including that of a judge and court, and the position or office through which he purports to exercise a function of a public servant or public office has no lawful existence under the constitution or laws of this state or of the United States.

(b) An offense under this section is a felony of the third degree.

If the perp went to so much trouble to disguise the way he/she looked, why wouldn't they also disguise the way they walked? Add a slight limp, turn your feet outward, anything odd that observers would make note of that would mislead the investigation.

That would be pretty advanced planning, but it probably would work. Even if they were arrested for the crime, they would likely be acquitted in court with a good lawyer. The lawyer would argue that they couldn’t be the suspect in the video, because they don’t walk like that.

My question would be. Did she turn on the lights or were they already on. Maybe camper 1 could tell us if they noticed the lights on or off upon arriving.

been asking about the lights myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member